- Lawyer apologizes, pays fine over school fight Updated: Mar-06-14 7:55 am
- Waterbury teen charged with killing mother Updated: Mar-04-14 12:32 pm
- Internet revives Connecticut-made comic books Updated: Mar-02-14 11:07 am
- Waterbury man charged in connection Oxford crash Updated: Feb-24-14 11:20 am
- Yale football helping Waterbury school Updated: Feb-23-14 5:49 pm
- Report: Let Conn. parks keep more of their money Updated: Feb-23-14 10:26 am
- Icy roads prompt schools delays in Connecticut Updated: Feb-20-14 8:13 am
- Report: State found violations at methadone clinic Updated: Feb-16-14 3:01 pm
- Waterbury fires displace nearly 50 people Updated: Feb-12-14 7:44 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Southbury lawyer has apologized and agreed to pay $750 over her accusations that town officials in Woodbury and Bethlehem were engaged in fraud in a fight over a high school renovation referendum.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A 17-year-old Waterbury boy has been charged with killing his mother after an argument over the use of her car.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - It was an idea born behind bars. A white-collar crook and a petty copyright thief forged a publishing partnership that for decades delighted kids nationwide with four-color adventures of superheroes, cowboys and soldiers.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Waterbury man is facing charges in connection with a traffic crash in Oxford last September that took the life of a 3-year-old girl.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Yale football players are serving as role models for students at a Waterbury elementary school.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A legislative report recommends that state parks keep up to half their annual revenue as the state makes its largest investment ever to improve Connecticut parks as they celebrate their centennial.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Schools across Connecticut are opening 90 minutes to two hours late because of icy road conditions.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Bridgeport company that wants to open a methadone clinic in Waterbury has an extensive record of violations with the state Department of Public Health.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Waterbury officials say fires at a condominium complex and a multifamily home have left nearly 50 people homeless. No residents were injured, but one firefighter was treated for a burn to his hand.