- Waterbury's 'Operation Stamp Out' nets 50 arrest warrants Updated: May-03-16 6:55 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Waterbury police officials have announced that the department's recent initiative targeting midlevel drug dealers in the city has produced warrants for 50 offenders.
- Connecticut history teacher named US Teacher of the Year Updated: Apr-28-16 8:54 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut high school history teacher chosen as the National Teacher of the Year on Thursday says she was surrounded by poverty, drugs and violence as a child but imagined other possibilities for her life with help from educators.
- New York City man charged in 2013 fatal nightclub shooting Updated: Apr-25-16 4:38 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A New York City man has been charged in a 2013 fatal shooting at a New Haven nightclub.
- Man arrested, charged with threatening to bomb Trump rally Updated: Apr-24-16 11:44 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A 20-year-old Connecticut man is facing charges after authorities say he tweeted out a bomb threat during a Donald Trump rally Saturday.
- Trumps tells Connecticut voters he's "not toning it down" Updated: Apr-23-16 11:43 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A confident Donald Trump says he's "not toning it down," a day after his chief adviser assured Republican officials the GOP front-runner will show more restraint.
- Presidential candidate visits to Connecticut step up Updated: Apr-22-16 3:27 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The presidential candidates are stepping up visits to Connecticut before Tuesday's primary.
- Court: assault could have been both intentional and reckless Updated: Apr-21-16 2:37 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's Supreme Court has reinstated the convictions of a Waterbury man who was found guilty of both intentional and reckless assault for the same crime.
- Police: Argument, car chase preceded fatal Waterbury slaying Updated: Apr-12-16 11:09 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Police say what ended up with a man dead in the driveway of a Waterbury home started with an argument outside a city bodega and a car chase and crash.
- Waterbury man pleads guilty in slaying of mother Updated: Apr-12-16 7:57 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Waterbury man charged with killing his mother a few days after Christmas in 2013 and wrapping her body in an air mattress has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.
- Police identify suspect in fatal bar shooting Updated: Apr-10-16 12:16 pm
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A 20-year-old man is wanted in connection with the fatal shooting of a man at a bar in Waterbury.