- Public meeting planned for Waterbury I-84 project Updated: Jul-26-15 9:37 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - The Department of Transportation hopes to hear from the public about the ongoing I-84 widening reconstruction project in Waterbury.
- Police track theft using GPS from stolen van Updated: Jul-21-15 8:17 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Waterbury police say they used a GPS system found in a stolen van to track the theft of $60,000 worth of tires and rims to property owned by a local tire store.
- Police: man arrested after highway chase tries to flee Updated: Jul-18-15 3:47 pm
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Connecticut state police say a man tried to escape in a police vehicle after he was taken to a hospital the day after his arrest in a highway chase.
- Police: Cause of Rhode Island beach blast may never be known Updated: Jul-13-15 6:39 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Investigators have found no physical evidence of an explosion on the ground after a woman on a Rhode Island beach was thrown into a rock jetty, and officials said Monday there may never be an explanation as to what exactly happened.
- Waterbury Mayor O'Leary changes his mind, will seek 3rd term Updated: Jul-03-15 12:32 pm
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Waterbury Mayor Neil O'Leary says he's changed his mind and will seek a third term.
- Waterbury priest suspended on child sex abuse allegations Updated: Jul-03-15 9:31 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Waterbury priest who once ran the St. Francis Home for Children in New Haven has been suspended on accusations he sexually abused a minor at the school.
- Police: Teen charged in fatal crash involving stolen car Updated: Jul-03-15 4:53 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A Connecticut teenager has been arrested in connection to a high-speed crash involving two stolen cars that killed a 15-year-old girl and critically injured a 13-year-old boy.