- Company gets $15M to boost cancer technology Updated: Mar-12-14 4:10 am
- War re-enactor brings Battle of Tippecanoe to life Updated: Mar-10-14 9:49 am
- Crawford lifts Northwestern over Purdue 74-65 Updated: Mar-09-14 2:30 pm
- Purdue's agriculture college awards $1M in grants Updated: Mar-08-14 6:58 pm
- Man faces drug charge after pot falls from pocket Updated: Mar-07-14 7:25 am
- Purdue to allow donors' plaque referencing God Updated: Mar-06-14 1:49 pm
- Indiana flood victims hesitant to relocate Updated: Mar-06-14 11:52 am
- Indiana residents receive old tornado alerts Updated: Mar-05-14 4:00 pm
- Turmoil in homeland worries Ukrainians at Purdue Updated: Mar-05-14 10:09 am
- Heart condition ends Simpson's career at Purdue Updated: Mar-04-14 9:59 pm
- No. 19 Purdue women beat No. 16 Nebraska 82-66 Updated: Mar-02-14 4:53 pm
- Indiana's bitter winter may linger into late March Updated: Feb-27-14 5:40 pm
- Subaru moving on with Lafayette factory plans Updated: Feb-27-14 1:07 pm
- No. 16 Michigan escapes Purdue with 77-76 OT win Updated: Feb-26-14 11:03 pm
- Purdue loses guard with season-ending knee injury Updated: Feb-24-14 8:23 pm
- New owner sees broad potential in 1922 building Updated: Feb-24-14 9:46 am
- Floodwaters recede from creek near Lafayette Updated: Feb-24-14 6:58 am
- No. 21 Purdue runs away from Wisconsin, 70-54 Updated: Feb-23-14 4:12 pm
- Purdue awards posthumous degree to slain student Updated: Feb-21-14 7:04 pm
- No. 13 Michigan State beats Purdue 94-79 Updated: Feb-20-14 10:42 pm
- Officials seek $3.4M seized from Ind. restaurants Updated: Feb-19-14 11:49 am
- Owner losing fight to recover dog that escaped Updated: Feb-19-14 9:55 am
- Police: Lafayette pedestrian killed in hit-and-run Updated: Feb-19-14 6:04 am
- Purdue expert: Winter thaw runoff can damage homes Updated: Feb-19-14 4:01 am
- Purdue gets $5M gift from anonymous donor Updated: Feb-17-14 5:35 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A company based at the Purdue Research Park has received a $15 million boost to its work on technology designed to boost the amount of cancerous tissue surgeons can remove.
BATTLE GROUND, Indiana - Kenneth Bloom grew up enthralled by his family's history.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Drew Crawford had 27 points and seven rebounds and Alex Olah added 14 points and seven rebounds to lead Northwestern to a 74-65 victory over Purdue on Sunday in the regular season finale for both teams.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University's College of Agriculture has awarded $1 million worth of grants to 19 projects to help with farming in Indiana, such as developing a sanitizing treatment for cantaloupe grown in the state.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Northern Indiana police say a man registering as a sex offender at a county jail is facing drug charges after a bag of marijuana allegedly fell out of his pocket in the jail.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University has reversed course and decided to allow an inscription on a dedication plaque to two donors that includes a reference to "God's physical laws."
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The thought of leaving her flooded-out home on Barton Beach Road brings Carla Johnson to the point of tears, but she's ready to go if the government will make a buyout offer - almost any reasonable offer.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The National Weather Service is investigating why some northwestern Indiana residents received alerts Tuesday about a tornado warning even though the day was sunny and cold with no severe weather in sight.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Nataliya Semchynska Uhl tapped people on the shoulder Tuesday morning inside Purdue Memorial Union.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Doctors have told Purdue forward Jay Simpson his career is over because of a heart condition.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Courtney Moses had a season-high 29 points, the injured KK Houser provided an emotional lift and the No. 19 Purdue women spoiled No. 16 Nebraska's Big Ten title hopes with an 82-66 victory Sunday.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana residents hoping that last week's mild spell could mean the state's punishing winter will soon give way to early spring may be in for a big disappointment.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Subaru is moving ahead with its plans for spending more than $400 million to prepare its Lafayette factory for production of a new vehicle while significantly scaling back the expectations for additional jobs.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Glenn Robinson III wanted this win more than any other.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue guard Sterling Carter will miss the rest of the season with a season-ending knee injury.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Mark Wenkus sees a blank canvas when he looks at the building at the southwest corner of Lafayette Boulevard and LaSalle Avenue.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Much of the floodwaters have receded from along a creek near Lafayette that swamped several homes because of an ice jam.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - April Wilson scored 18 points and dished off eight assists to lead No. 21 Purdue to a 70-54 win over Wisconsin Sunday, sweeping the season series with the Badgers.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University's board of trustees has awarded a posthumous degree to a student who was fatally shot and stabbed last month during a campus attack.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Gary Harris could tell something big was coming. He didn't know it was going to be a record night.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Prosecutors have filed lawsuits seeking to keep more than $3.4 million seized during police raids last fall at about two dozen Mexican restaurants across Indiana.
OTTERBEIN, Indiana - A Benton County resident's quest to retrieve a pet husky who ran off one snowy night in January - and now is blamed in an attack on several Purdue University calves - has gotten her nowhere.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Police in Lafayette say investigators believe a man found fatally injured in a street was the victim of a hit-and-run collision.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue Extension expert says homeowners can take steps now to prevent water damage to their homes as Indiana's thick snowpack thaws out this week.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University has received a $5 million gift from an anonymous donor that will finance scholarships and efforts to make the school more affordable for students.