- Purdue researcher seeks to record 1 million sounds Updated: Apr-17-14 4:02 am
- Hammons says he'll stay at Purdue Updated: Apr-16-14 6:02 pm
- More mold woes found in West Lafayette City Hall Updated: Apr-16-14 3:13 pm
- Purdue to dedicate bust of 2010 Nobel laureate Updated: Apr-16-14 6:22 am
- Dispatcher's dedication shows in tornado's wake Updated: Apr-15-14 10:55 am
- Offenses struggle to score in Purdue spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 8:04 pm
- Purdue foundation to buy 75-year-old church Updated: Apr-12-14 4:14 am
- Astronauts share love of space with students Updated: Apr-11-14 10:07 am
- Purdue experiment to test how plants grow in space Updated: Apr-11-14 3:50 am
- Purdue hosting forum among 8 astronaut alumni Updated: Apr-09-14 6:01 am
- Boilermakers' Joslyn Massey to transfer Updated: Apr-08-14 6:29 pm
- Indiana seeks federal approval for growing hemp Updated: Apr-04-14 2:27 pm
- Pence: Indiana to expand I-65 with new road funds Updated: Apr-03-14 6:26 pm
- Prosecutors seek life in prison in arson death Updated: Apr-03-14 12:30 pm
- Long delayed Wang Hall nears completion Updated: Apr-03-14 12:17 pm
- Douglas Brinkley to deliver Armstrong lecture Updated: Apr-02-14 4:05 am
- Fascination with trains leads to park display Updated: Mar-31-14 11:43 am
- Historic Indiana home carries $1.25M price tag Updated: Mar-30-14 1:37 pm
- Purdue researchers target cellphone perception Updated: Mar-28-14 10:14 am
- Purdue prof's book looks at black women lawmakers Updated: Mar-28-14 4:06 am
- Expert: Ash borers likely survived frigid winter Updated: Mar-27-14 4:22 am
- GE Aviation to build 200-job Indiana engine plant Updated: Mar-25-14 8:02 pm
- Weather models suggest chilly April for Indiana Updated: Mar-25-14 2:51 pm
- Central Indiana bog makes comeback after drought Updated: Mar-25-14 3:56 am
- Cowgirls overpower Purdue 73-66 in women's tourney Updated: Mar-25-14 1:15 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University researcher is on a mission to capture up to 1 million natural sounds around the globe next week for an Earth Day project.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A.J. Hammons says he'll return for another season with Purdue.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The mold problem has turned out to be even worse expected at West Lafayette's vacated City Hall.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A bronze sculpture of Purdue University's most recent Nobel laureate will be unveiled this week alongside a sculpture of the school's first Nobel Prize winner.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Almost anyone who learns their house has been severely damaged by a tornado is allowed to clock out and go home, but not Katrina Gutwein, a 911 dispatcher who helped others for nearly two hours after being informed her house was damaged.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Danny Etling is the Purdue football team's returning starting quarterback. Fellow sophomore Austin Appleby has been pushing him this spring during practice. And freshman David Blough threw the only touchdown pass during Saturday's Gold and Black spring game in Ross-Ade Stadium.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University plans to acquire a church that has held services across from the memorial union since 1939.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - "Do you think there is life on other planets?"
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - An experiment by Purdue University scientists will test how plants grow in response to various levels of gravity.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University says free tickets are available for a forum Saturday evening with eight graduates who became astronauts.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue sophomore Joslyn Massey plans to transfer to another school.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana's seed commissioner is seeking federal approval for the state's farmers to begin growing industrial hemp under a newly passed state law.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence on Thursday announced plans to use $200 million in newly released funds to expand sections of Interstate 65, and a transportation department spokesman said project could reduced travel time for some commuters in the Indianapolis area.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Prosecutors are seeking life in prison without parole for a man accused of starting a central Indiana house fire that killed a 6-year-old girl.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The long-delayed Seng-Liang Wang Hall, a $38 million Purdue University building on Northwestern Avenue, will open in August.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Time may pass more quickly this summer for visitors waiting to board the Columbian Park train.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The Tippecanoe County Historical Association wants to sell a historic Lafayette home, but one thing is standing in the way - the price tag.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Most drivers don't consider what their brain is up to as they navigate the road.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University professor has written a book that takes a close look at the state of Maryland's black female lawmakers and what drives their political decisions.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University entomologist says an invasive insect that's taken a big bite out of Indiana's ash tree populations likely survived the frigid winter with few losses in its numbers.
INDIANAPOLIS - GE Aviation plans to invest $92 million and create 200 jobs at a jet engine manufacturing plant in Lafayette, a report Tuesday said.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A top state climatologist says the weather patterns that brought Indiana a long, cold winter could linger into April and possibly into June.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A popular site to view wildlife in north central Indiana has made a comeback.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue built its reputation on defense and rebounding.