- Purdue AD Burke announces plans to retire in July 2017 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:51 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University says athletic director Morgan Burke has announced plans to retire in July 2017.
- No. 8 Spartans fall short in 82-81 OT loss to No. 18 Purdue Updated: Feb-09-16 11:14 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Michigan State coach Tom Izzo liked the way his team fought back Tuesday night.
- No. 18 Purdue beats No. 8 Michigan State 82-81 in OT Updated: Feb-09-16 10:56 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - No. 18 Purdue turned Tuesday night's game into an impromptu senior night celebration.
- Man accused of killing co-worker found guilty of murder Updated: Feb-08-16 4:37 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A man accused of fatally stabbing a co-worker and dumping his body along a highway in Lafayette in 2014 has been found guilty on a murder charge.
- Purdue team to build, test their high-speed Hyperloop design Updated: Feb-05-16 3:02 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A team of Purdue University students has won the chance to turn its design for a capsule that would move people at high speed into a working device.
- Boilermakers hire Darrell Funk as offensive line coach Updated: Feb-04-16 3:42 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue hired Darrell Funk as its new offensive line coach Thursday.
- Purdue adds building blocks along offensive, defensive lines Updated: Feb-03-16 5:11 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue coach Darrell Hazell always was up front about where the Boilermakers needed to improve.
- New book sheds light on Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X's friendship Updated: Feb-03-16 4:01 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A new book co-authored by a Purdue University historian is shedding light on the secret friendship between boxing great Muhammad Ali and civil rights leader Malcolm X.
- County agrees to pay $40K to inmate injured in jail Updated: Feb-03-16 12:05 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A northern Indiana sheriff's department has agreed to pay $40,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by an inmate with a leg amputated below the right knee who said he was injured in jail.
- Walker-Kimbrough scores 41, No. 5 Maryland women beat Purdue Updated: Feb-02-16 9:22 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Shatori Walker-Kimbrough has played hundreds of basketball games in her career- high school, Amateur Athletic Union and college. On Tuesday night, she came through with her highest scoring total.
- Controlling mosquitoes will protect against Zika virus Updated: Feb-02-16 4:05 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University medical entomologist says taking steps to control mosquitoes and prevent bites can go a long way to protecting public health and curbing transmission of the Zika (ZEE'-kuh) virus.
- Indiana produces less popcorn in 2015, less demand blamed Updated: Feb-02-16 3:01 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana produced less popcorn last year because of less demand and frequent rains.
- Ex-Indiana pastor gets 7 years for child exploitation, porn Updated: Jan-28-16 7:51 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A former music pastor at a West Lafayette church will spend four years in prison for attempted child exploitation and possession of child pornography.
- Purdue archaeologist returning to Sudan for tomb excavations Updated: Jan-28-16 3:40 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University archaeologist is returning to Africa to resume excavating ancient burial tombs in the Nile River Valley that her team began unearthing last year.
- Indiana Rep. Randy Truitt announces retirement plans Updated: Jan-27-16 8:13 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A state legislator from West Lafayette who has held office for eight years has decided not to seek another two-year term.
- Boilermakers hire DeAndre Smith as running backs coach Updated: Jan-26-16 9:19 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue has hired DeAndre Smith as its running backs coach.
- Man charged with using cellphone before fatal US 52 crash Updated: Jan-25-16 3:11 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A central Indiana man has been charged with a traffic infraction for allegedly texting on his cellphone before a crash that killed a driving instructor.
- Purdue police investigate more than 25 slashed tires Updated: Jan-24-16 3:44 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Police are investigating a rash of slashed tires in the Lafayette area for the second time in less than two weeks.
- Thompson's charge leads No. 22 Purdue past Ohio St., 75-64 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:43 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue's P.J. Thompson played big Thursday night when his taller, better known teammates needed him most.
- Unwanted infant dropped off at hospital under Indiana law Updated: Jan-21-16 10:02 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Lafayette police say an infant is in good health after a man used the state's safe haven law to drop the child off at a hospital in the Indiana city.
- Lafayette woman creates diverse library for youths Updated: Jan-19-16 4:57 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - In fall 2014, Cindy Eberts read a book to a young African-American boy that made her cry.
- Purdue adds Louisville, Boston College, to future schedules Updated: Jan-19-16 2:07 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue will play Louisville in Indianapolis during the 2017 football season, only the second time the Boilermakers have played at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Crew repossessing SUV credited with saving neglected dog Updated: Jan-15-16 8:59 am
FRANKFORT, Indiana - Crews repossessing a sports utility vehicle last Friday likely saved a pit bull terrier's life.
- No. 24 Purdue dominates middle in 74-57 rout of Penn State Updated: Jan-14-16 12:00 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue followed coach Matt Painter's instructions Wednesday night.
- Purdue team powers Nicaraguan clinic Updated: Jan-13-16 5:01 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University alumnus Juan Paulo Lacayo took a different approach to solving a common problem for students.