- No. 16 Purdue overpowers IPFW in 91-70 win Updated: Dec-08-13 4:35 pm
- Purdue outlasts Eastern Michigan 69-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:52 pm
- Burst sprinkler fills 4-story building with water Updated: Nov-30-13 2:19 pm
- Retired farmer, 101, reunited with 1st tractor Updated: Nov-29-13 3:49 pm
- Purdue's giant drum sounds better, but not largest Updated: Nov-28-13 4:28 pm
- Storm-tossed Purdue weather balloon found in Ohio Updated: Nov-27-13 5:14 pm
- Videotape captures school being damaged by tornado Updated: Nov-27-13 4:45 pm
- Neighbors pitch in at farm hammered by tornado Updated: Nov-27-13 12:41 pm
- Federal judge blocks new nonsurgical abortion law Updated: Nov-26-13 8:53 pm
- Recent editorials published in Indiana newspapers Updated: Nov-26-13 12:10 pm
- Purdue researcher: Girls need inspiring toys Updated: Nov-26-13 4:05 am
- Students from damaged Ind. schools back in class Updated: Nov-25-13 2:25 pm
- Purdue grant to explore early childhood curricula Updated: Nov-25-13 4:04 am
- Purdue storm chasers hit pay dirt during outbreak Updated: Nov-24-13 7:16 pm
- Friends help storm survivor salvage belongings Updated: Nov-24-13 4:07 pm
- Purdue gets by Siena 81-73 Updated: Nov-24-13 4:00 pm
- Weather Service boosts Ind. tornado count to 28 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:20 pm
- Hull, Scheelhaase lead Illinois over Purdue 20-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:38 pm
- Hull, Scheelhaase lead Illinois over Purdue 20-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 3:33 pm
- Unbeaten No. 18 Purdue defeats Belmont 76-46 Updated: Nov-22-13 9:09 pm
- 2 Lafayette-area schools hit by storm set for move Updated: Nov-22-13 1:44 pm
- Tampered Obama portrait moved out of reach Updated: Nov-22-13 7:59 am
- Cameras capture courtroom adoption proceedings Updated: Nov-21-13 10:18 am
- Donnelly donates shutdown pay to 10 food banks Updated: Nov-21-13 5:37 am
- Purdue takes easy rout past Eastern Illinois 83-55 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:20 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Courtney Moses scored a game-high 26 points to lead four players in double figures as No. 16 Purdue overpowered Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne in a 91-70 victory on Sunday.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Bryson Scott made his first career start and had 16 points and five assists to lead the Purdue Boilermakers to a 69-64 victory over the Eastern Michigan Eagles on Saturday.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The owners of a four-story building in downtown Lafayette are facing a long cleanup after a burst sprinkler filled the vacant structure with the equivalent of three swimming pools full of water.
MONTMORENCI, Indiana - It was 1935 when Gene Leak, then 23, got his first tractor - a 1930 4-wheel drive Massey Harris - for $700.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The Purdue University marching band's giant drum is in better shape than it has been in years, although its claim of being the world's largest drum is no longer so.
INDIANAPOLIS - A team of Purdue University students who feared a camera-equipped weather balloon they'd launched was destroyed during the Midwest's recent tornado outbreak has been reunited with its pricey scientific instruments, thanks to the diligence of an Ohio farmer.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A northern Indiana school district superintendent says video from surveillance cameras activated when a tornado struck will help the district evaluate its security procedures.
DELPHI, Indiana - Jennifer Frey was expecting her doorbell to start ringing at 8 a.m. Tuesday as neighbors began showing up for an organized work day to clear debris from her tornado-ravaged farm in southwest Carroll County.
INDIANAPOLIS - A federal judge has blocked a new Indiana law set to take effect on Jan. 1 that would have effectively shut down Lafayette's only abortion clinic.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Times, Munster. Nov. 26, 2013.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University researcher who works with women pursuing engineering degrees is urging parents busy with holiday shopping to look for toys that can spark their daughters' interest in science and engineering.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - More than 900 students returned to classes Monday after an unexpected week off because of severe storms that badly damaged two schools near Lafayette.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A team led by Purdue University researchers has been tapped to create a curriculum for U.S. Department of Defense child development centers serving more than 200,000 children around the world.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Three Purdue University students who rejected a professor's warning and became storm chasers during last week's tornado outbreak say they hit pay dirt during their adrenaline-fueled trek.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Lafayette woman injured last week when a tornado leveled her home is getting help from friends salvaging some of her belongings.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Terone Johnson scored 15 points to reach 1,000 for his career and help Purdue defeat Siena 81-73 on Sunday.
INDIANAPOLIS - A survey crew with the National Weather Service has found the signatures of two more tornadoes unleashed by last Sunday's outbreak, boosting Indiana's total for that day to 28 tornadoes - nearly twice the highest number the state had ever recorded in November.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Somebody had to win.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Steve Hull caught a career-high 10 passes for 169 yards and two touchdowns to help Illinois defeat Purdue 20-16 on Saturday afternoon.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Ashley Morrissette scored 12 points and April Wilson scored 11 and had three steals as No. 18 Purdue defeated Belmont 76-46 on Friday night.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Lafayette-area school district is proceeding with plans to resume classes on Monday for students at two schools badly damaged during Sunday's severe storms.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A portrait of President Barack Obama in a Lafayette federal building has been raised higher after several weeks of someone tucking into its frame slips of paper calling for the president's impeachment.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - About a dozen Hoosier families completing the adoption process were called to Tippecanoe Circuit Court Wednesday morning for hearings that would transform their temporary living arrangements into forever homes.
INDIANAPOLIS - Sen. Joe Donnelly has donated his take-home pay from the federal government shutdown to 10 food banks across Indiana.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Bryson Scott scored 14 points and Kendall Stephens added 11 to lead unbeaten Purdue past Eastern Illinois 83-55 on Wednesday.