- Lafayette football teams return to home field after tornado Updated: Oct-09-15 7:56 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Football teams at a middle school in Lafayette have returned to their home turf for the first time since a tornado hit nearly two years ago.
- Purdue Trustees committee recommends Daniels pay, extension Updated: Oct-08-15 3:04 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University Board of Trustees committee has approved a two-year extension of President Mitch Daniels' contract and 90 percent of his at-risk pay for the 2014-15 school year.
- Report: Indiana farm deaths increase in 2014 to 25 Updated: Oct-07-15 11:31 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Statistics from Purdue University show an increase in farm fatalities in Indiana last year.
- Freshmen Jones, Blough give Purdue hope for future Updated: Oct-06-15 4:04 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - If the near-upset at Michigan State showed anything to Purdue, it was this: Coach Darrell Hazell has two pretty talented freshmen in his backfield.
- Purdue researcher gets $1.4M to study women in engineering Updated: Oct-06-15 3:56 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University researcher has landed a $1.4 million federal grant for her study of the barriers women often face in the engineering field.
- Purdue student simulates NASA mission to Mars Updated: Oct-05-15 8:27 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - As Jocelyn Dunn drove closer to the top of the volcano, she noticed that plant life started to recede. Animal life was no where to be found. Civilization faded into the rear-view mirror.
- Indiana seeks more foster parents because of growing need Updated: Oct-05-15 8:21 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Child Services is trying to find more foster parents because of a growing need.
- Subaru incentive deal announced ahead of state board vote Updated: Oct-03-15 11:18 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's business recruitment agency announced nearly $8 million of incentives last month for Subaru's planned major expansion of its Lafayette factory even though it will be months before the agency's board considers approving the deal.
- 2 Indiana women mauled by pack of dogs, 1 critically injured Updated: Oct-02-15 5:36 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Two young women mauled by a pack of dogs as they were taking an evening walk may not have survived if a motorist who noticed their ordeal had not driven into a remote field to rescue them, a northern Indiana sheriff said Friday.
- 2 students arrested for Columbine-style threats at school Updated: Sep-30-15 5:39 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A school superintendent says two students have been arrested for a graffiti threat referring to a Columbine High School-style attack.
- C-SPAN founder to lead public class at Purdue Updated: Sep-30-15 4:03 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University says C-SPAN founder Brian Lamb will lead a class that's open to the public next week on the West Lafayette campus.
- Boilermakers hope non-conference schedule helps in Big Ten Updated: Sep-29-15 6:01 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue played a rugged non-conference schedule and lost three of its four games.
- Purdue's 35-28 loss to Bowling Green ruins Blough's debut Updated: Sep-26-15 5:35 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - David Blough followed the script in his first college start Saturday for Purdue.
- Late touchdown run sends Bowling Green past Purdue 35-28 Updated: Sep-26-15 5:04 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Bowling Green coach Dino Babers gambled Saturday.
- Rolls-Royce plans to put team at new Purdue aerospace park Updated: Sep-24-15 10:41 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Rolls-Royce plans to develop and test jet engines at a building that will become the first development at Purdue University's new aerospace technology park.
- New high school program guides teens to graduation Updated: Sep-24-15 5:05 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Ninth-grader Gabrielle Atkinson doesn't like to look at her grades because it stresses her out. But when the Jefferson High School student checked on a recent Thursday, they weren't bad: six A's, one B and an F.
- Purdue prof gets $1.6M grant to aid bird flu vaccine work Updated: Sep-24-15 3:50 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University scientist who's working on a vaccine that would protect humans against numerous bird flu viruses has won $1.6 million to boost his effort.
- Purdue tabs new starting QB to replace Appleby Updated: Sep-22-15 7:52 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue has benched junior quarterback Austin Appleby in favor of redshirt freshman David Blough.
- Fort Wayne, West Lafayette police get body camera grants Updated: Sep-22-15 1:05 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Fort Wayne and West Lafayette police departments are receiving federal grants to purchase body cameras for officers.
- 22 percent of Purdue female undergrads report sex assaults Updated: Sep-21-15 5:17 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - More than one in five Purdue University female undergraduates say they've experienced a sexual assault since beginning college, and about one in eight say it happened during the current year, the school said Monday.
- Subaru plans $140M expansion of Indiana factory Updated: Sep-21-15 5:11 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Subaru announced Monday it plans to spend $140 million to boost vehicle production at an Indiana factory and add up to 1,200 jobs in the next two years.
- Pence to attend Subaru announcement in Lafayette Updated: Sep-21-15 8:27 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Mike Pence's office says the Indiana governor will be in Lafayette to attend an economic development announcement by Japan-based Subaru of Indiana Automotive.
- Motley overcomes mistakes to lead Hokies past Purdue 51-24 Updated: Sep-19-15 8:35 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Virginia Tech's Brenden Motley spent Saturday cleaning up the mistakes.
- GE Aviation expects January start at new Lafayette plant Updated: Sep-18-15 8:50 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - GE Aviation expects to start production as planned in January at its new jet engine manufacturing plant in Lafayette.
- Police: 2 Purdue players nabbed after trying to steal bikes Updated: Sep-17-15 1:47 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Police say they arrested Purdue freshmen cornerbacks Evyn Cooper and David Rose for trying to stealing bicycles.