- Mo. House roll call on Boeing incentives Updated: Dec-06-13 3:14 pm
- Independence police kill man during domestic call Updated: Dec-06-13 8:41 am
- Mo. pupils who shed lbs. at SC program struggle Updated: Dec-01-13 3:50 pm
- Woman shot in KC, found later in Independence Updated: Nov-22-13 8:26 pm
- Mo. officer killed in freak accident while hunting Updated: Nov-18-13 2:46 pm
- Kansas City atheists find a place to volunteer Updated: Nov-15-13 9:17 am
- 'Lincoln@Gettysburg' takes a new twist on technology Updated: Nov-13-13 12:47 pm
- $5,000 reward offered in Independence man's death Updated: Nov-08-13 7:58 am
- Mo. woman accused of cheating potential renters Updated: Nov-05-13 6:40 pm
The 127-20 vote Friday by which the Missouri House gave final approval to legislation authorizing tax incentives for Boeing Co. to build an assembly plant for commercial airplanes in Missouri.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Independence police say officers shot and killed a man while responding to a domestic disturbance.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Some students from a suburban Kansas City school district are finding it tough to keep the pounds off after returning from a weight-loss boarding school in South Carolina.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A woman who was shot at a motel in northern Kansas City is found dead early the next day in a car in Independence.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - A suburban Kansas City police officer has died after a freak accident in which a tree fell on him while he was riding his all-terrain vehicle during a weekend hunting trip.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A group of atheist volunteers from Kansas City have found a new place to volunteer after a Christian mission declined their offer to help deliver Thanksgiving meals to the needy.
Although there were many commemorations of the 150th anniversary of the Civil War's Battle of Gettysburg earlier this year, Tuesday marks the anniversary date of President Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address that followed a few months after the battle.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of anyone responsible for the stabbing death of an Independence man.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - A western Missouri woman is accused of scamming a half-dozen potential tenants of a rental home she didn't own.