- Missouri House roll call on override of welfare limit cuts Updated: May-05-15 1:48 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 113-42 roll call vote Tuesday by which the Missouri House overrode Gov. Jay Nixon's veto of a measure to lower the lifetime limit for people to receive temporary cash assistance from five years to three years and nine months.
- Missouri House roll call vote on medical malpractice caps Updated: Apr-22-15 12:12 am
The 125-27 roll call Tuesday by which the Missouri House voted to send Gov. Jay Nixon a bill that would limit the amount of noneconomic damages an individual could get in medical malpractice lawsuits and raise caps on wrongful death cases.
- Missouri House roll call vote on unemployment benefit cuts Updated: Apr-21-15 2:09 pm
The 88-68 roll call Tuesday by which the Missouri House voted to send Gov. Jay Nixon a bill that would cut the number of weeks a person could receive unemployment insurance benefits.
- Substitute teacher accused of hitting third-graders Updated: Apr-20-15 5:23 am
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Officials say a substitute teacher won't be allowed back into an Independence district classroom until an investigation into accusations he hit several third-graders finishes.
- Missouri House roll call vote on cutting welfare benefits Updated: Apr-16-15 5:33 pm
The 111-36 roll call by which the Missouri House voted Thursday to pass legislation limiting the amount of time that people can receive welfare benefits.
- Missouri House vote on veto override of school board bill Updated: Apr-08-15 2:44 pm
The 111-49 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House voted to override Gov. Jay Nixon's veto of a local elections bill that, among other things, would bar former superintendents from serving on school boards in the districts where they had worked. A veto override requires 109 votes in the House.