- Indiana man accused of spreading HIV now faces 22 charges Updated: Sep-01-15 12:11 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A 31-year-old western Indiana man accused of intentionally spreading HIV for more than a decade now faces six additional charges related to the case.
- Indiana State University hits all-time high in enrollment Updated: Aug-28-15 4:40 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Enrollment at Indiana State University has reached an all-time high, breaking a mark set in 1970.
- Indiana State sets enrollment record at nearly 13,600 Updated: Aug-28-15 3:47 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University says it has set an enrollment record with nearly 13,600 students on the Terre Haute campus.
- Indiana chemical plant agrees to partial shutdown after leak Updated: Aug-21-15 7:31 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Company officials say there'll be some temporary production changes after a chemical leak in Terre Haute last weekend.
- Former Indiana safety transferring to Indiana State Updated: Aug-19-15 6:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Coach Mike Sanford did his homework on Antonio Allen and decided to take a risk on the former Indiana safety.
- Indiana State students move into downtown housing complex Updated: Aug-17-15 3:16 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University students started moving over the weekend into a new downtown Terre Haute apartment housing complex run by the school.
- Indiana State University begins anti-sexual violence program Updated: Aug-14-15 3:31 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University has launched a sexual violence prevention and education initiative before fall classes begin next week.
- Terre Haute remembers Columbia House after bankruptcy Updated: Aug-14-15 7:34 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Millions of baby boomers' music memories connect to Terre Haute.
- Indiana St. announces 6 transfers join football program Updated: Aug-12-15 6:01 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State announced Wednesday that six players have transferred into the football program.
- New trial date set for man accused of killing wife in 1975 Updated: Aug-12-15 8:14 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A scheduled trial date has been pushed back for a Terre Haute man accused of killing his first wife in 1975.
- Indiana agency considering options for historic bridge Updated: Aug-07-15 4:16 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Indiana - A bridge over the Eel River in Clay County has to be replaced because heavy use over the past 80 years has caused its structure to deteriorate, according to Indiana transportation officials.