- Vigo County gets new arson, search-and-rescue dog Updated: Mar-04-14 10:01 am
- Northern Iowa beats Indiana State 71-69 Updated: Mar-01-14 3:30 pm
- Digital trend, high upgrade costs shutter theater Updated: Mar-01-14 1:04 pm
- Rescuers take arctic plunge to help save lives Updated: Feb-26-14 9:54 am
- Man sentenced for killing wife, dumping body Updated: Feb-26-14 7:41 am
- ISU president, trustees reach contract extension Updated: Feb-22-14 5:43 pm
- Late Ind. man helped with John Glenn recovery Updated: Feb-22-14 3:57 pm
- Odum leads Indiana St. past Evansville 59-54 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:16 pm
- W. Ind. exotic cat center strained by cold winter Updated: Feb-18-14 12:11 pm
- Terre Haute volunteers promote acts of kindness Updated: Feb-18-14 9:50 am
- Crowd packs premiere of movie shot in Terre Haute Updated: Feb-16-14 3:58 pm
- Indiana State edges Southern Illinois 60-57 Updated: Feb-15-14 4:06 pm
- New exhibit brings Wabash scenes to gallery Updated: Feb-15-14 1:34 pm
- Burst pipe floods planned W. Ind. history museum Updated: Feb-13-14 12:56 pm
- Mumps cases prompt warnings at 2 Indiana colleges Updated: Feb-12-14 12:14 pm
- Study would assess Terre Haute sports district Updated: Feb-12-14 5:49 am
- Indiana State gets by Drake 60-55 Updated: Feb-09-14 7:24 pm
- Terre Haute man fatally shot at Indianapolis motel Updated: Feb-09-14 1:37 pm
- No. 4 Shockers hold off Indiana State 65-58 Updated: Feb-06-14 12:14 am
- No. 4 Shockers hold off Indiana State 65-58 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:50 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A blond bundle of energy on four legs showed off his energy Monday afternoon at the Vigo County Annex.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Seth Tuttle scored 23 points Saturday as Northern Iowa beat Indiana State 71-69 in a game in which both teams lost double-digit leads.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A western Indiana movie theater is closing its doors, driven out of business by changing times and the formidable costs of renovations needed to make it competitive again.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The phrase "skating on thin ice" refers to a risky situation, and with good reason.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for killing his wife in Indiana and dumping her body in a southwestern Ohio ditch.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University President Dan Bradley has agreed to a three-year contract extension that will keep him at the school's helm until the summer of 2019.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - As Wilma Bennett Rascoe read a newspaper article Thursday, a flood of memories from Feb. 20, 1962 filled her thoughts.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Jake Odum scored 22 points as Indiana State held off Evansville for a 59-54 win Wednesday night.
CENTER POINT, Indiana - A western Indiana animal refuge is feeling the pinch of the rough winter as it cares for its some 225 big cats.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Six-year-old Sunny Santharam knows what kindness is.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The premiere of a movie mostly shot on location in Terre Haute has drawn a huge crowd in that city.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Jake Odum scored 15 points and Indiana State overcame a halftime deficit to edge Southern Illinois 60-57 on Saturday.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The best views of the Wabash come with wet, muddy feet.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Water spewing from burst sprinkler pipe badly damaged a building that a western Indiana historical society plans to turn into a museum.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Two Indiana colleges have warned their students and employees about possible exposure to the mumps, after a handful of confirmed or suspected cases of the disease were reported.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - An Arizona company has been chosen to study a proposed Terre Haute sports district that would finance a $35 million renovation of Indiana State University's 40-year-old Hulman Center.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Khristian Smith scored 19 points, including a dunk and free throw to give Indiana State a five-point lead with 1:13 left, as the Sycamores held on to beat Drake 60-56 on Sunday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police say a Terre Haute man has died after a drug-related shooting at an Indianapolis west side motel.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State implemented Greg Lansing's game plan almost perfectly Wednesday night.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall looked at the scoreboard with 85 seconds left Wednesday night, saw the two-point lead and challenged his players to do one thing.