- Courthouse custodian's poems a holiday tradition Updated: Dec-20-13 10:31 am
- Terre Haute mayor pans business tax phase-out plan Updated: Dec-20-13 7:22 am
- W. Ind. hiking trail faces contamination concerns Updated: Dec-18-13 2:46 pm
- W. Ind. man gets 40 years in brother's killing Updated: Dec-18-13 6:25 am
- Ill. company begins drilling for oil on ISU campus Updated: Dec-17-13 2:33 pm
- ISU groups affirm opposition to gay marriage ban Updated: Dec-17-13 8:19 am
- Feds pull Ind.-based motorcoach company's license Updated: Dec-16-13 11:14 am
- Wabash celebration leaves mark on arts, nature Updated: Dec-11-13 10:34 am
- Fire wrecks rural church in western Indiana Updated: Dec-06-13 12:53 pm
- Hearing postponed for ex-doctor in Omaha killings Updated: Dec-05-13 2:22 pm
- Indiana State delays demolishing 15-story towers Updated: Dec-05-13 11:25 am
- New AFL-CIO head aims to educate, mobilize locally Updated: Dec-04-13 4:43 pm
- Floral image of late Ind. boy displayed at church Updated: Dec-02-13 5:40 am
- W. Ind. county buying Pfizer land for park Updated: Nov-26-13 12:07 pm
- Indiana theaters among last digital holdouts Updated: Nov-24-13 1:20 pm
- Colorado, Providence win NCAA cross-country titles Updated: Nov-23-13 6:49 pm
- Southern Illinois over Indiana State 31-9 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:17 pm
- Gant leads Indiana St. past Truman St. 80-69 Updated: Nov-22-13 9:48 pm
- Ex-Indiana St. student gets 111 years for murder Updated: Nov-22-13 7:40 pm
- Worker burned by power line in Terre Haute Updated: Nov-21-13 6:32 am
- Donnelly donates shutdown pay to 10 food banks Updated: Nov-21-13 5:37 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - What began more than two decades ago with the inspiration of the Christmas season has turned into a 26-year tradition for a Vigo County man.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Gov. Mike Pence's proposal to phase out Indiana's business personal property tax already is drawing criticism from a fellow Republican.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A new hiking trail planned along the Wabash River in western Indiana is on hold while officials conduct tests to determine if parts of the pathway might be tainted with contaminants.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A western Indiana man who pleaded guilty to killing his disabled brother and leaving the body to decay inside an apartment has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - An Illinois company that has begun drilling for oil on land in downtown Terre Haute hopes to hit crude in about a month.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University's faculty, staff and student groups have joined Indiana's growing collegiate opposition to the state's proposed constitutional ban on gay marriage.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A federal agency has pulled the license of a German-owned motorcoach business that has its North American headquarters in Terre Haute.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Throughout this year, events and activities have focused attention on the Wabash River through Terre Haute, Vigo County and surrounding counties. It's been called 2013 Year of the River.
PRAIRIE CREEK, Indiana - Fire has leveled much of a church in rural western Indiana that dated to the 19th century and was undergoing a renovation project.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A preliminary hearing on an attempted burglary charge has been pushed back for a former doctor accused of killing four people with ties to an Omaha medical school that fired him in 2001.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University has put on hold its plans to demolish two 15-story former residence halls in Terre Haute as it considers a developer's proposal to take them over.
INDIANAPOLIS - The state's labor movement needs to revitalize itself at the community level and get more labor-friendly candidates elected to office, the new president of the Indiana State AFL-CIO said Wednesday.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A portrait of a late western Indiana boy that's made entirely from flowers has been displayed at an Indiana church before it's added to a float for the New Year's Day Rose Parade.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - More than 800 acres owned by drugmaker Pfizer in western Indiana will become county parkland.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A handful of movie theaters in western Indiana are among the nation's last holdouts in the movie industry's conversion from film to digital formats.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Oregon's Edward Cheserek and Dartmouth's Abbey D'Agostino overcame wind chills in the teens and a muddy course to win NCAA cross-country titles on Saturday.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Malcolm Agnew rushed for 97 yards and two touchdowns to lead Southern Illinois to a 31-9 victory over Indiana State on Saturday.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Justin Gant scored 23 points, leading four players in double figures as Indiana State defeated Truman State 80-69 Friday night.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A former Indiana State University student convicted last month in the shooting death of a man in a campus parking lot has been sentenced to 111 years in prison.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Several hundred homes and businesses in Terre Haute lost electricity after construction workers hit a power line with a boom lift.
INDIANAPOLIS - Sen. Joe Donnelly has donated his take-home pay from the federal government shutdown to 10 food banks across Indiana.