- Wind gusts topple wall of new Terre Haute grocery store Updated: Jul-30-15 11:10 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A group of construction workers escaped injury when strong winds toppled a 20-foot wall that's part of a grocery store they're building in Terre Haute.
- Parents help kids chase dreams in Terre Haute race Updated: Jul-30-15 4:12 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - It was already hot and muggy Tuesday morning as Tim and Jen Henry together pushed a cart holding a quarter midget race car to their trailer after passing a safety inspection.
- Workers to touch up golden domes atop Vigo County courthouse Updated: Jul-27-15 6:23 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - An Ohio company has been hired to touch up gold spots on the domes atop the Vigo County courthouse and add two layers of protective coating.
- Adult coloring books grow in popularity as relaxing pastime Updated: Jul-25-15 6:01 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Think coloring is just for kids? It's not really.
- Indiana leads nation in text-to-911 emergency service Updated: Jul-22-15 5:34 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana is taking the lead nationally on offering the ability to send a text messages to 911 emergency responders, according to state officials.
- Powerlifting drives Special Olympics athlete Updated: Jul-22-15 5:04 am
OXFORD, Indiana - Amanda Cayton shoulders the barbell off the rack, shuffles back a couple of steps and eases back into her squat.
- Volunteers helping to improve conditions at Lake Monroe Updated: Jul-21-15 5:04 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Volunteers from statewide fishing groups have helped to plant hundreds of bald cypress trees along the shoreline in the Fairfax State Recreation Area as the first project of many that are planned to help maintain and improve conditions at Lake Monroe.
- Man gets 40 years for 1998 stabbing death of teenager Updated: Jul-20-15 2:37 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A judge has sentenced a former western Indiana man to 40 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter in the slaying of a teenager nearly 17 years ago.
- Dresser Trail part of plan to reclaim Wabash River Updated: Jul-20-15 5:05 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A new trail next to the Wabash River - the start of a grander vision - has opened in Terre Haute.
- Sex orientation added to Terre Haute anti-discrimination law Updated: Jul-17-15 1:16 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The Terre Haute City Council has passed an amendment adding sexual orientation and gender identity to its local anti-discrimination ordinance.
- Vigo County Fair debuts new recycling effort this year Updated: Jul-13-15 12:07 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - New yellow plastic barrels for recycling are new at this year's Vigo County Fair.
- ISU has $55M in construction projects underway on campus Updated: Jul-13-15 8:19 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - When Indiana State University students return to campus in August, they'll notice a few changes.
- Motorcyclists lead funeral for Indiana girl who loved bikes Updated: Jul-05-15 5:25 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - More than 250 motorcyclists led the funeral procession for a 9-year-old Terre Haute girl with a passion for motorcycles who succumbed last week to a rare blood disorder.