- Indiana State University equips police with opioid antidote Updated: May-28-15 7:59 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University Police are the first higher education law enforcement division in the state to learn how to use a drug that can revive people who overdose on opioids or heroin.
- Lemonade Day is opportunity for kids to learn about business Updated: May-27-15 8:39 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Lemonade Day is still more than a month away, but Khloe Barnhill already knows how her stand will be decorated.
- Indiana State planning nearly 2 percent tuition increase Updated: May-23-15 4:23 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University officials say they don't think the school can follow other state colleges in freezing student tuition rates.
- 4 hurt when car flips in crash on Rose-Hulman campus Updated: May-23-15 12:38 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Police say four people were hurt when a car went out of control on the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology campus and ended up on its top in a parking lot.
- Man tried 3 times for 1979 slaying gets 100-year sentence Updated: May-18-15 5:04 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A judge has sentenced an Indiana man tried three times for a 1979 slaying to 100 years in prison after DNA on the victim's shirt linked him to the killing.
- Body of Vigo County man recovered from western Indiana lake Updated: May-17-15 5:10 pm
GREENCASTLE, Indiana - The body of a 50-year-old Vigo County man was pulled out of a western Indiana lake after he fell in during a fishing tournament.
- Independent Dreams Come True Films winning recognition Updated: May-14-15 10:24 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A few years after Candy Beard launched Dreams Come True Films, a wider audience is starting to recognize her work.
- Western Indiana panel gives solar farm tax break initial OK Updated: May-14-15 4:12 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Western Indiana officials have given initial approval to tax breaks a California company is seeking for a solar farm that would generate enough power to light more than 1,000 homes.
- Kindness, from Terre Haute, Indiana to Hyderabad, India Updated: May-09-15 1:11 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Like a dash of curry adds international flavor to food, a few sticky notes will add Indiana flavor to a kindness program spreading to schools in India.
- Indiana State University shares 5-year sustainability plan Updated: May-06-15 1:10 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - In an effort to improve the environment and quality of life, Indiana State University has unveiled a five-year plan to make the Terre Haute campus more sustainable by reducing waste and increasing energy efficiency.
- Game warden's 1926 death remembered with grave marker Updated: May-05-15 9:23 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Eighty-nine years to the day that game warden William Nattkemper's body was recovered in the Wabash River, his final resting place received a proper marker recently.
- Indiana doctor creates fund for Nepal earthquake victims Updated: May-01-15 3:31 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A Terre Haute doctor has created a fund to purchase essential supplies for those displaced by the earthquake in Nepal.
- New headstone to be dedicated at Civil War soldier's grave Updated: Apr-30-15 9:56 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - For some reason, John E. Wilkins carried a pocket notebook and pen, writing down his experiences as a Union soldier, day after day, from the onset of the Civil War until its conclusion.
- Dogwood grove honors Terre Haute environmental activist Updated: Apr-30-15 9:13 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A scenic spot in one Terre Haute park has been dedicated to a man whose vision and hard work started it all.