- Cruz calls on Trump to debate him in Indiana Updated: Apr-23-16 10:24 pm
PLAINFIELD, Indiana - Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz on Saturday called for front-runner Donald Trump to debate him in Indiana ahead of the state's May 3 primary election.
- Former Missouri sheriff begins serving prison sentence Updated: Apr-21-16 9:22 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A former southwest Missouri sheriff has started serving a federal prison sentence nearly a year after pleading guilty to embezzlement and aiding a fraud scheme.
- Lone producer of clinker bricks puts business up for sale Updated: Apr-20-16 5:05 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The "last of the Mohicans" is the nickname Eric Swartz has for a pile of misshapen, bloated bricks heaped at the Colonial Brick Corp. in Cayuga.
- Western Indiana drug court to close due to lack of funding Updated: Apr-19-16 10:59 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A western Indiana drug court is coming to an end because officials have run out of funding.
- Judge affirms 14-month sentence for ex-Putnam County deputy Updated: Apr-15-16 1:15 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A federal judge has affirmed his original sentencing decision for a former central Indiana sheriff's deputy convicted of civil rights violations.
- Employees lament loss of workplace where some spent decades Updated: Apr-14-16 5:51 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - After 63 years, Duke Energy's Wabash River Generating Station has ceased to produce power.
- Grade-schoolers turn waste into art with a useful twist Updated: Apr-13-16 5:05 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Morgan John is passionate about finding creative purposes for used things other people would toss in the wastebasket.
- 20 Terre Haute leaders seek government efficiency panel Updated: Apr-07-16 4:54 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Twenty business, education and community leaders concerned about Terre Haute's financial challenges want the city's mayor to create a commission to evaluate local government efficiency.