- Man who killed Bloomington cab driver released from prison Updated: Feb-12-16 3:32 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indiana man who robbed and killed a cab driver when he was 18 years old has been released after spending more than two decades in prison.
- Beane scores 31, Southern Illinois beats Indiana St. 85-78 Updated: Feb-10-16 9:46 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Anthony Beane hit five 3-pointers and finished with 31 points, and Tyler Smithpeters scored 16, hitting 4 of 6 from behind the arc, to help Southern Illinois beat Indiana State 85-78 Wednesday night.
- Barber returns from injuries, cutting at a slower clip Updated: Feb-10-16 5:05 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Zeliha Caputo was relaxing on Monday, her first day back at work, less than four months after a car accident left her with catastrophic injuries.
- Defense claims case against man in 1975 death circumstantial Updated: Feb-10-16 3:50 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The defense for a Terre Haute man accused of killing his first wife in 1975 claims the case against him is circumstantial.
- Study: Terre Haute leads Indiana in fewest driving deaths Updated: Feb-08-16 12:39 pm
TERR HAUTE, Indiana - A consumer advocacy organization says Terre Haute is the Indiana city with the fewest distracted and drunken driving fatalities.
- New Terre Haute Humane Society shelter open Updated: Feb-05-16 5:01 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - While some work remains to be finished, the Terre Haute Humane Society opened its new facility along Fruitridge Avenue to the public Wednesday - a shelter that its proponents say features more efficiency and some modern twists.
- Coroner says inmate's death being investigated as a homicide Updated: Feb-03-16 4:01 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A coroner says the death of an inmate at the Terre Haute federal prison is being investigated as a homicide.
- Indiana State beats Drake 63-56 for 8th straight home win Updated: Feb-02-16 9:39 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Brenton Scott scored 13 points, Devonte Brown had 12 and Indiana State beat Drake 63-56 Tuesday night for its eighth-straight home win.
- Operations normal at Indiana prison after flu outbreak Updated: Feb-02-16 7:38 am
GREENCASTLE, Indiana - State officials say normal operations will resume Tuesday at a western Indiana prison where a flu outbreak sickened nearly three dozen and killed one.
- Artists capture images of crows that fill Terre Haute's sky Updated: Feb-01-16 8:26 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - At sunrise and sundown, art objects fill the winter sky above Terre Haute.
- Vigo prisoner critical after leap from courthouse 3rd floor Updated: Feb-01-16 8:09 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - The Vigo County sheriff says a prisoner is in critical condition after leaping off the third floor of the county courthouse in Terre Haute.
- Indiana State's 2nd half keys 68-59 win over Missouri State Updated: Jan-27-16 10:17 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Khristian Smith had 20 points, eight rebounds and four assists as Indiana State beat Missouri State 68-59 on Wednesday night.
- Indiana State University seeks new 5-year strategic plan Updated: Jan-26-16 7:58 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Indiana State University officials are seeking a new strategic plan for the school in Terre Haute.
- Indiana board denies plans to move Clay County bridge Updated: Jan-25-16 2:46 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Indiana - The state board that reviews historic preservation in Indiana has denied plans from the Indiana Department of Transportation regarding a historic bridge over the Eel River in Clay County.
- Scott nets 24 points, Indiana State tops Evansville 82-65 Updated: Jan-24-16 6:18 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Brenton Scott and Devonte Brown scored 24 points apiece and Indiana State knocked off Evansville 82-65 on Sunday.
- Man dead in Gibson County farming accident identified Updated: Jan-20-16 5:27 pm
PRINCETON, Indiana - A coroner says a southwestern Indiana farmer who was found pinned under a tree died of asphyxia.
- Terre Haute barber in 2nd half century with same chair Updated: Jan-17-16 10:51 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - There really isn't a story behind the barber chair generations of guys have climbed into for a cut, trim or a shave.
- Scott's 30 lifts Indiana State past Northern Iowa 74-60 Updated: Jan-13-16 9:24 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Brenton Scott hit six 3-pointers and scored 30 points, both career highs, and Indiana State came back from a 12-point deficit for the second straight game, beating Northern Iowa 74-60 on Wednesday.