- Western Kentucky defeats Louisiana-Lafayette 75-72 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:39 pm
- Ky man pleads not guilty in 1998 slaying Updated: Mar-06-14 10:16 am
- First 2 Corvettes lifted by crane from Ky sinkhole Updated: Mar-03-14 7:11 pm
- Ky. poet laureate giving workshop in Bowling Green Updated: Feb-26-14 4:06 am
- West Texas sinkholes cause for concern, and wonder Updated: Feb-24-14 3:07 pm
- Convicted felon welcomes new start at law office Updated: Feb-23-14 2:48 pm
- WKU gets off to quick start, beats UL Monroe 72-63 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:27 pm
- Former sheriff pleads not guilty to charges Updated: Feb-19-14 8:10 am
- Sinkholes common in south-central Kentucky Updated: Feb-17-14 10:38 am
- South Alabama upsets Western Kentucky 69-62 Updated: Feb-15-14 11:26 pm
- Price, Western Kentucky put away Troy 81-76 Updated: Feb-13-14 10:29 pm
- Imprisoned Iraqi defends insurgent activities Updated: Feb-08-14 11:02 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored 13 of his 18 points in the second half as Western Kentucky held on to defeat Louisiana-Lafayette 75-72 on Thursday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A southern Kentucky man has entered a not guilty plea to the 1998 slaying of his estranged wife in Bowling Green.
Two classic Corvettes re-emerged Monday from a giant sinkhole that gobbled up those and six other prized vehicles still trapped beneath the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Budding poets will have a chance to work with Kentucky poet laureate Frank X Walker at a workshop in Bowling Green this weekend.
WINK, Texas - The Wink Sinks of Winkler County are barely visible from the highway, and you are not allowed to visit them. But judging from piles of beer cans and the gaps cut into the fences blocking them off, people do anyway.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Robert Spiers says his new life began after his Nov. 8, 2001, arrest for robbing a south-central Kentucky bank.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Trency Jackson scored 25 points and Chris Harrison-Docks added 15 as Western Kentucky got off to a fast start and beat Louisiana-Monroe 72-63 on Saturday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A former southern Kentucky sheriff has pleaded not guilty to drug-related charges and a count of official misconduct.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - While sinkholes as big as the one that swallowed eight Corvettes in Bowling Green last week aren't typical, smaller ones are common in the area.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Mychal Ammons had 20 points and 11 rebounds to lead South Alabama to its second conference win of the year in a 69-62 upset at Western Kentucky on Saturday night.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - An Iraqi man convicted of trying to ship arms and cash to Al-Qaida in Iraq doesn't consider himself a terrorist for his time battling U.S. soldiers in Iraq. Instead, he compares himself to the Americans who fought for independence from British colonial rule in the 1770s.