- Jeff Brohm winding down 1st spring as WKU coach Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 pm
- Last Corvette retrieved from Kentucky sinkhole Updated: Apr-09-14 8:49 pm
- Trial for man charged in 3 bank robberies delayed Updated: Apr-09-14 4:06 am
- GM auto workers vote to allow strike in Kentucky Updated: Apr-08-14 9:23 pm
- Auto workers holding strike authorization vote Updated: Apr-08-14 3:28 pm
- Corbin 8th-grader is top geography contestant Updated: Apr-07-14 9:59 am
- WKU puts priority on enrollment Updated: Apr-07-14 9:29 am
- Person struck, killed by train in Bowling Green Updated: Apr-07-14 7:41 am
- Housekeeper charged with receiving stolen property Updated: Apr-04-14 10:50 am
- Warren Co. considering veteran court Updated: Mar-31-14 3:46 pm
- Student interpreter works with refugee families Updated: Mar-30-14 4:41 pm
- WKU to offer new transit, parking plan Updated: Mar-30-14 2:14 pm
- NASA jet to go on display at Ky. park Updated: Mar-22-14 5:16 pm
- 2 WKU students scammed via email Updated: Mar-21-14 2:25 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Western Kentucky's third straight spring with a different coach has at least included some familiarity.
The mangled remains of a powerful Corvette - barely recognizable to its former owner - were pulled from the depths of a sinkhole at a Kentucky museum Wednesday, completing weeks of painstaking work to retrieve eight classic cars that were gobbled up by the gaping hole.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green man charged with three bank robberies won't go on trial in May as scheduled.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Workers at the General Motors plant in Kentucky that assembles Corvettes voted Tuesday to authorize a strike over lingering safety concerns, but a local union leader said he hopes the differences can be resolved without a walkout.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Union workers at the General Motors plant in Kentucky that assembles Corvettes are casting ballots on whether to authorize a strike.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Corbin eighth-grader will be traveling to Washington, D.C., next month to represent Kentucky in the national finals of the National Geographic Bee.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - After seeing a decline in students, officials at Western Kentucky University are putting a priority on enrollment.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Police are investigating after a train struck and killed a man in Bowling Green.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green housekeeper has entered a not guilty plea to a charge of receiving stolen property.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Officials in Warren County are considering setting up a special court for veterans who have landed in the criminal justice system.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Me Meh wants to help people in the Bowling Green area who speak Karenni, one of the three languages in which she is fluent.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Western Kentucky University students will have new parking and transit options this fall.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green park dedicated to aviation history is adding a NASA T-38 Talon aircraft to its collection.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A pair of Western Kentucky University students told police that they lost a total of $2,700 after replying to emails offering work at home opportunities.