- General Motors spending $439M for upgrades to Corvette plant Updated: May-21-15 12:14 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - General Motors announced Thursday it will spend $439 million to upgrade the Kentucky plant that makes the Chevrolet Corvette sports car.
- Japanese-owned auto supplier marks 10th anniversary in Ky. Updated: May-20-15 4:04 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - One of Kentucky's most prominent Japanese companies is celebrating its 10th anniversary in Bowling Green.
- More craft beer operations expected to open in Bowling Green Updated: May-17-15 5:50 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - The craft beer movement is growing in Bowling Green.
- Owner of nearly 100 cars reflects on hobby Updated: May-03-15 11:39 am
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Phil Wheeler's garage at his home has become an attraction for car enthusiasts over the years, which makes sense because he has about 40 cars in his showroom and about another 50 cars that he hasn't restored yet in another building.
- GOP candidates court conservative advocacy group in debate Updated: Apr-28-15 10:12 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Kentucky's leading Republican candidates for governor jockeyed to position themselves on the right side of key conservative issues during a debate Tuesday night before one of the country's major conservative advocacy groups.