- Bowling Green plant expanding to Simpson County Updated: Dec-10-13 4:06 am
- Bowling Green beats Pulaski 49-14 to win Class 5A Updated: Dec-08-13 5:59 pm
- Students create way to report bullies Updated: Dec-08-13 9:05 am
- Late TD lifts Scott County over Meade County 21-14 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:44 pm
- Collins beats Highlands 37-34 to win Class 4A Updated: Dec-07-13 7:30 pm
- Davis 3s key Xavier past Bowling Green 85-73 in OT Updated: Dec-07-13 5:06 pm
- DeSales defeats Newport Central Catholic 34-26 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:01 pm
- Woolums' FG lifts Belfry 3-0 over Wayne Co. Updated: Dec-06-13 6:27 pm
- Mayfield wins 1A title, 42-0 over Williamsburg Updated: Dec-06-13 3:06 pm
- Winter weather reshuffles football championships Updated: Dec-06-13 12:32 pm
- Western Kentucky rolls over Eastern Illinois 68-53 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:44 pm
- Western Kentucky hosts Arkansas State in finale Updated: Nov-29-13 5:41 pm
- Ky candidate has disbarment, arrest in background Updated: Nov-28-13 8:52 am
- Smith helps No. 4 Louisville women beat W Kentucky Updated: Nov-28-13 12:27 am
- Smith helps No. 4 Louisville women beat W Kentucky Updated: Nov-27-13 11:36 pm
- Woman pleads guilty in trafficking case Updated: Nov-27-13 1:05 pm
- 3 educators selected for Ky. Teacher Hall of Fame Updated: Nov-25-13 5:05 am
- Western Kentucky squeaks by Samford 67-64 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:53 pm
- Officials: Fort Campbell soldier held in slaying Updated: Nov-23-13 1:41 pm
- Western Kentucky defeats UNC-Wilmington 73-58 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:20 pm
- Students spreading word about hunger, homelessness Updated: Nov-18-13 5:04 am
- Western Kentucky beats East Tennessee St. 57-50 Updated: Nov-17-13 12:09 am
FRANKLIN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green company that needed to expand has decided to do so in neighboring Simpson County.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Blake Pillow rushed for 150 yards and Blue Tisdale put up three touchdowns as Bowling Green scored 49 unanswered points to roll past Pulaski County 49-14 in the KHSAA Class 5A championship game Sunday at Houchens Industries/L.T. Smith Stadium.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Students at a Bowling Green elementary school are coming up with new ways to fight bullying.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Clay McKee hit Daniel Scott for a six-yard touchdown pass with 40 seconds left as Scott County earned a 21-14 win over Meade County in the KHSAA Class 6A championship game Saturday at Houchens Industries L.T. Smith Stadium.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Browning Becherer threw a 12-yard touchdown pass to Nathan Sames with seven seconds remaining in the game to knock off Highlands 37-34 in the KHSAA Class 4A championship game Saturday.
CINCINNATI - Myles Davis sank two overtime 3-pointers as the Xavier Musketeers snapped a three-game losing streak with 85-73 win over Bowling Green on Saturday.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Dylan Byrd ran for two touchdowns and caught another one as DeSales defeated Newport Central Catholic 34-26 in the KHSAA Class 2A championship game Saturday at Houchens Industries L.T. Smith Stadium.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Austin Woolum's 35-yard field goal lifted Belfry to a 3-0 win over Wayne County and the KHSAA Class 3A championship Friday at Western Kentucky University's Houchens Industries L.T. Smith Stadium.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Jake Guhy threw two touchdown passes to Deion Jackson, and Stuart Mills rushed for two scores as Mayfield defeated Williamsburg 42-0 in the KHSAA Class 1A championship game Friday.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - The Kentucky High School Athletic Association has reshuffled this weekend's football championship schedule because of a winter storm threat.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored 20 points as Western Kentucky rolled over Eastern Illinois 68-53 Saturday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Most everything good offensively that happens for Western Kentucky begins with senior running back Antonio Andrews.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A southern Kentucky man who announced his candidacy for the state Senate has a checkered legal background that includes multiple complaints accusing him of fraud and an expunged criminal record.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Second-year coach Michelle Clark-Heard is trying to bring national prominence to Western Kentucky.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Louisville coach Jeff Walz was happy that his team was finally able to get off to a fast start. He wasn't thrilled how the Cardinals let Western Kentucky get back in the game.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green woman has pleaded guilty to human trafficking.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Three teachers have been chosen for the Gov. Louie B. Nunn Kentucky Teacher Hall of Fame, housed at Western Kentucky University.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - T.J. Price scored 28 points and pulled down 6 rebounds as Western Kentucky squeaked by Samford 67-64 Saturday night.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Officials say a Fort Campbell soldier is in custody in connection with the death of an Edmonson County man.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - George Fant scored a game-high 16 points, including 12-straight in the second half to lead Western Kentucky to a 73-58 victory Thursday over North Carolina-Wilmington.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Some Western Kentucky University students are taking time this week to make others aware of hunger and homelessness.