- Terre Haute contest inspires love of reading Updated: Apr-18-14 9:34 am
- Consumer science classes offer key life skills Updated: Apr-11-14 10:20 am
- Ravine full of trash dumped since 1957 cleaned up Updated: Apr-07-14 4:06 am
- Groups hopes to revive Indiana Commerce Connector Updated: Apr-06-14 9:47 am
- Cent. Ind. city to sell ads on electronic signs Updated: Apr-02-14 11:47 am
- Group: Efforts to keep teen drivers safe working Updated: Mar-29-14 4:06 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Victory was sweet for the Franklin Elementary teammates, who won their first ever Battle of the Books competition Thursday at Meadows Elementary.
FRANKLIN, Indiana - In one family and consumer science class, students learn how to cook nutritional meals that will help them prevent diseases such as diabetes.
FRANKLIN, Indiana - A ravine full of trash that had been dumped there since 1957 has been cleaned up.
FRANKLIN, Indiana - A group of central Indiana manufacturers and warehousing companies hopes to revive a proposal for a highway that would connect the region's major interstates and communities.
GREENWOOD, Indiana - New signs are planned for multiple locations in Greenwood, which would tell residents about upcoming city meetings and also try to bring in advertising revenue for the city.
FRANKLIN, Indiana - Indiana has seen a 20 percent drop in the number of young drivers involved in accidents in the four years since it began requiring teens to wait longer to get their driver's licenses.