- 6 more okayed for jury pool in trial over boy's death in SUV Updated: Apr-21-16 6:59 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - A judge has approved six more jurors for the jury pool for a trial to decide the fate of a Georgia man accused of intentionally leaving his toddler son to die in a hot SUV.
- Atlanta United to build $60 million training complex Updated: Apr-18-16 3:16 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta United FC will build a $60 million, privately funded training complex about 15 miles north of downtown in Marietta.
- Georgians travel to front lines of refugee crisis Updated: Apr-16-16 11:23 am
ATLANTA - The blank expressions on the Syrian refugee children's faces have stayed with Bill Hampton.
- The Latest: Farm revises statement on animal rights video Updated: Apr-13-16 6:29 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Latest on undercover video showing alleged poor treatment of hens inside a Pennsylvania farm (all times local):
- The Latest: Jury selection begins in hot SUV death case Updated: Apr-11-16 2:59 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - The Latest on jury selection in the trial of a Georgia man accused of intentionally leaving his toddler son in a hot SUV to die (all times local):
- Man dies after crashing vehicle into wall at shopping mall Updated: Apr-09-16 10:43 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Police say a 21-year-old man was killed when he drove his vehicle into a wall at a shopping mall in suburban Atlanta.
- Brother of QB Michael Vick charged with assaulting officer Updated: Apr-04-16 1:24 pm
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia - The brother of quarterback Michael Vick has been charged with assaulting a police officer who was arresting him on a contempt charge in Virginia.
- Stroller Strong Moms offers unique boot camp experience Updated: Apr-03-16 10:30 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Getting in a workout can be a challenge for anyone, especially mothers. Stroller Strong Moms, a stroller-based boot camp for moms and moms-to-be, offers a unique opportunity for mothers to exercise with their children and fellow mothers. The group meets at east and west Cobb locations throughout the week.
- Thousands in Georgia expected to lose food stamps Updated: Apr-01-16 3:56 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Thousands of metro Atlanta residents are expected to lose their food stamps this week, having failed to meet a new deadline requiring them to find a job.