- US Coast Guard searches ice for missing servicemen Updated: Dec-03-13 7:28 am
- Ga. commissioners approve plan for Braves stadium Updated: Nov-27-13 4:12 am
- Citizens' group asks to delay Braves stadium plan Updated: Nov-25-13 8:28 pm
- Ga. dentist pleads guilty to Medicaid fraud Updated: Nov-25-13 3:59 pm
- GA police use tiny serial numbers to track goods Updated: Nov-15-13 4:06 am
- Man sentenced in death of ex-girlfriend's fiancÃ© Updated: Nov-07-13 2:20 pm
- Police identify bicyclist killed outside Atlanta Updated: Nov-06-13 5:43 am
- Ga. Department of Labor hosts veterans' job fair Updated: Nov-06-13 4:05 am
- Estranged wife of ex-MLB pitcher guilty in assault Updated: Nov-05-13 4:16 pm
- Estranged wife of ex-MLB pitcher guilty in assault Updated: Nov-05-13 2:47 pm
CUMMING, Georgia - Edward Richardson was just a boy when his father, Coast Guard Radioman Benjamin Bottoms, disappeared.
MARIETTA, Georgia - The Atlanta Braves are a step closer to moving out of downtown Atlanta, the Major League Baseball team's home for the past 47 years.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A coalition of wide-ranging citizens groups has asked Cobb County officials to delay a decision on spending hundreds of millions of public dollars to build a stadium for Major League Baseball's Atlanta Braves.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Federal prosecutors say a metro Atlanta dentist has pleaded guilty to orchestrating a multimillion dollar Medicaid fraud scheme.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Police in Marietta are launching a campaign to have citizens secretly mark their valuables with an identification product that's invisible to the naked eye.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Cobb County District Attorney's officials say a man has been sentenced to 25 years for killing his ex-girlfriend's fiancÃ©.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Police in an Atlanta suburb identified the bicyclist who was struck and killed by cars as 49-year-old Danny Nation of Marietta.
MARIETTA, Georgia - The Georgia Department of Labor is planning to host a career fair to connect veterans with employers.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Cobb County District Attorney's officials say the estranged wife of a former MLB pitcher has pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and weapons charges.
MARIETTA, Georgia - The estranged wife of a former major league pitcher who also was featured on the VH-1 show "Baseball Wives" has pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and weapons charges.