- Longtime Marietta newspaper executive dies at 85 Updated: Mar-05-14 4:41 pm
- Ga. rapper ordered to pay $6.4 million in assault Updated: Feb-27-14 8:01 pm
- Utility settles class-action suit for $98 million Updated: Feb-26-14 6:25 am
- Cobb County adds 40 police officer positions Updated: Feb-26-14 6:16 am
- Ga. utility settles suit over unpaid dividends Updated: Feb-25-14 4:11 pm
- Ga. bill looks to allow raw milk in grocery stores Updated: Feb-23-14 2:36 pm
- Search underway for Ga. robbery suspect Updated: Feb-23-14 1:08 pm
- Marietta police first to get newest Glock pistols Updated: Feb-19-14 4:04 pm
- Jury convicts 3 men in 2011 slaying in Cobb County Updated: Feb-14-14 6:05 pm
- Hospital's maternity ward stays busy during storm Updated: Feb-14-14 11:58 am
- Ga man gets 3 years for throwing dog off balcony Updated: Feb-07-14 6:40 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - An associate publisher and longtime advertising representative for The Marietta Daily Journal died earlier this week at the age of 85.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Atlanta rapper, Da Brat, has been ordered to pay $6.4 million to a woman she attacked with a rum bottle during a Halloween party.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A utility firm in suburban Atlanta must pay $98 million to its members as part of a settlement of a class-action lawsuit.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A suburban Atlanta county is adding 40 police officer positions after its top public safety official resigned, saying the police force he led was under-staffed and under-equipped.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A Cobb County Superior Court judge has signed a nearly $100 million settlement between the Cobb Electric Membership Corporation and its members.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Some metro Atlanta residents say they're concerned that legislation aimed at allowing grocery stores to sell unprocessed milk will force regulations on farmers and compromise the relationships they have with customers.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A manhunt is underway for one of two suspects in an armed robbery in suburban Atlanta.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Police officers in Marietta will be the first to carry the latest model of the Glock pistol.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Cobb County jurors have convicted three men in a 2011 killing.
MARIETTA, Georgia - As most of Cobb County was still and quiet with residents staying safe indoors, the hallways of a local labor and delivery wing were filled with the first cries of newborn babies.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A judge sentenced a Georgia man to three years in prison for throwing a dog off a motel's second-floor balcony.