- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings Updated: Apr-15-14 10:16 pm
- Burke: Tortorella should 'keep his mouth shut' Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Daniel Sedin injured in Canucks' win over Flames Updated: Apr-14-14 3:50 am
- Hall has 3 assists in Oilers' 5-2 win over Canucks Updated: Apr-13-14 2:51 am
- Postma's 1st goal lifts Jets over Flames Updated: Apr-12-14 1:46 am
- Oilers' Ryan Smyth to retire at end of season Updated: Apr-11-14 4:51 pm
- Not so Great White North in NHL Updated: Apr-11-14 2:15 pm
- Gaborik scores 2 as Kings beat Oilers 3-0 Updated: Apr-11-14 1:45 am
- Monahan lifts Flames past Kings, 4-3 in SO Updated: Apr-10-14 3:06 am
- Avalanche upend Oilers 4-1 Updated: Apr-09-14 1:18 am
- Ramo makes 31 saves as Flames edge Devils 1-0 Updated: Apr-07-14 11:26 pm
- Hall has goal, 2 assists in Oilers' win over Ducks Updated: Apr-07-14 12:23 am
- Gagner leads Oilers past Coyotes in SO Updated: Apr-05-14 2:12 am
- Cammalleri lifts Flames past Panthers Updated: Apr-04-14 11:33 pm
- Ramo stops 31 shots to lead Flames past Lightning Updated: Apr-03-14 11:35 pm
- Perry scores 2 of Ducks' 3 goals in 3rd period Updated: Apr-03-14 2:08 am
- Marleau's goal lifts Sharks past Oilers 5-4 Updated: Apr-02-14 2:05 am
- Maple Leafs snap slide, beat Flames 3-2 Updated: Apr-01-14 11:50 pm
- Talbot, Nash lead Rangers over Oilers 5-0 Updated: Mar-31-14 12:21 am
- Michalek, Turris lead Senators past Flames 6-3 Updated: Mar-30-14 9:09 pm
- Flames rally past Rangers 4-3 Updated: Mar-29-14 1:11 am
- Olympic champion cross-country skier retires Updated: Mar-27-14 3:04 pm
- Cogliano and Ducks fend off Flames for 3-2 win Updated: Mar-27-14 2:44 am
- Pavelski has 3 goals, 4 points in Sharks win Updated: Mar-26-14 2:03 am
- Sharks lose in shootout, but clinch playoff spot Updated: Mar-25-14 1:56 am
CALGARY, Alberta - A University of Calgary student was charged in the fatal stabbing of five people at a house party Tuesday that the police chief called the worst mass slaying in the western Canadian city's history.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - A miserable season for the Vancouver Canucks ended with a scary incident.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Eliminated from the playoff race long ago, the Edmonton Oilers were happy to finish their season with a big win in Ryan Smyth's final game.
CALGARY, Alberta - Considering that Winnipeg Jets goalie Michael Hutchinson spent most of this season in the ECHL and AHL, he sure looked like an NHL player against the host Calgary Flames.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Smyth is retiring at the end of the season.
For the first time since 1973, there is just one Canadian team in the NHL postseason. The Montreal Canadiens represent the nation's only hope of ending a 21-year Stanley Cup drought, and that's a long shot.
CALGARY, Alberta - Sean Monahan joined some pretty exclusive company on Wednesday night.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Colorado Avalanche are on a roll heading into the postseason.
EDMONTON, Alberta - All that is left for the Edmonton Oilers to do in the regular season is to spoil the postseason plans of others.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Headed for a last-place finish in the Western Conference, the Edmonton Oilers are enjoying the chance to play spoilers.
SUNRISE, Florida - Mike Cammalleri seems to be in the middle of most of the Calgary Flames' victories lately.
TAMPA, Florida - After five years Karri Ramo expected his return to Tampa to feel different, but the Calgary Flames' goalie said it felt like a normal game.
ANAHEIM, California - Corey Perry got to 40 goals and helped the Anaheim Ducks reach 50 wins.
SAN JOSE, California - Patrick Marleau has had a lot of success against the Edmonton Oilers this season.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The New York Rangers played the kind of defense that they're going to need come playoff time.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators are hoping to slip into the playoffs with a strong finish.
CALGARY, Alberta - Mike Cammalleri has had a knack for scoring game-winning goals for the Calgary Flames.
CANMORE, Alberta - Olympic champion cross-country skier Chandra Crawford has retired.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The San Jose Sharks were sluggish in the first period while playing on back-to-back nights.
CALGARY, Alberta - Despite it occurring in a loss, the San Jose Sharks were still happy to clinch a playoff spot on Monday night.