- Colborne scores twice, Flames beat Isles 4-3 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:39 am
- Female goalie Szabados signing with men's team Updated: Mar-07-14 9:05 pm
- Oilers rally past Islanders 3-2 in OT Updated: Mar-07-14 1:47 am
- Canada regulator approves reversing pipeline flow Updated: Mar-06-14 6:22 pm
- Wisconsin governor touts Enbridge expansion plans Updated: Mar-06-14 4:43 pm
- Granlund, Ortio lead Flames past Senators, 4-1 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:29 am
- Olympic women's goalie practices with Oilers Updated: Mar-05-14 6:58 pm
- Senators acquire Hemsky from Oilers for picks Updated: Mar-05-14 5:00 pm
- Blue Jackets fill need dealing for Oilers' Schultz Updated: Mar-05-14 3:56 pm
- Hemsky, Oilers slip past Senators 3-2 Updated: Mar-05-14 1:27 am
- Luongo sent to Florida on busy NHL trading day Updated: Mar-04-14 9:09 pm
- Wild acquire Bryzgalov, with Backstrom shut down Updated: Mar-04-14 7:45 pm
- Ducks get Robidas from Stars; deal Penner, Fasth Updated: Mar-04-14 5:48 pm
- Gas-to-fuels plant proposed in eastern Pa. Updated: Mar-04-14 1:12 pm
- Oilers G Scrivens agrees to 2-year extension Updated: Mar-03-14 6:20 pm
- Sunken Great Lakes oil pipeline raises spill fears Updated: Mar-03-14 5:49 pm
- Monahan's OT goal leads Flames past Oilers 2-1 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:00 am
- Enerkem's ethanol plant no closer to being built Updated: Mar-01-14 11:06 am
- Canadian gets prison for killing police dog Updated: Feb-28-14 5:43 pm
- Brown, Quick lift Kings over Flames 2-0 Updated: Feb-28-14 2:03 am
- Kuemper has 21 saves in Wild's 3-0 win over Oilers Updated: Feb-28-14 1:57 am
- Strip mining could begin in northwest Ala. Updated: Feb-22-14 12:38 pm
- Omark headed to Europe after released by Sabres Updated: Feb-18-14 5:18 pm
- Groothuis gold ends years of misery, depression Updated: Feb-12-14 2:48 pm
- Retired Rocque gets his Olympic wish with China Updated: Feb-08-14 11:27 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Joe Colborne scored twice during a furious third period comeback for the Calgary Flames, who got three goals in less than five minutes for a 4-3 victory over the New York Islanders on Friday night.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Canadian women's goalie Shannon Szabados has agreed to a contract with the Columbus Cottonmouths of the Southern Professional Hockey League.
TORONTO - Canada's National Energy Board approved Thursday a plan by Enbridge to reverse the flow of a pipeline that would allow for Western Canadian oil to be transported to Eastern Canada.
SUPERIOR, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is touting plans by Enbridge Inc. to increase its crude oil pipeline capacity.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Olympic champion women's goalie Shannon Szabados took the ice with the Edmonton Oilers at practice Wednesday.
EDMONTON, Alberta - If it was Ales Hemsky's last game with the Edmonton Oilers, he went out on a high note.
NEW YORK - NHL trade deadline day was widely expected to be busy. The day before might prove to be even wilder.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild traded for goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov on Tuesday in conjunction with their decision to shut down ailing veteran Niklas Backstrom.
ANAHEIM, California - Although Stephane Robidas isn't a flashy player, the sturdy defenseman could be exactly what the high-flying Anaheim Ducks need in their Stanley Cup chase.
WERNERSVILLE, Pennsylvania - A Canadian company has submitted plans to build an eastern Pennsylvania facility that would convert natural gas to such products as gasoline and propane.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Edmonton Oilers and goaltender Ben Scrivens have agreed to a two-year contract extension.
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - A freshwater channel that separates Michigan's upper and lower peninsulas is a premier Midwestern tourist attraction and a photographer's delight, offering spectacular vistas of two Great Lakes, several islands and one of the world's longest suspension bridges.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Sean Monahan put the Calgary Flames ahead early. He later sent them home happy in overtime.
PONTOTOC, Mississippi - Five years have passed and a planned $100 million ethanol plant is no closer to being built.
EDMONTON, Alberta - A Canadian man who killed a police dog earlier this year has been sentenced to 26 months in prison.
CALGARY, Alberta - On a night when Calgary honored Canadian Olympians in a pregame ceremony, a pair of Team USA players were the big stars.
EDMONTON, Alberta - There was plenty of post-Olympic rust to go around, but none seemed to stick to Darcy Kuemper.
WOLF SPRINGS, Alabama - A company that wants to strip mine oil-bearing Hartselle sandstone in northwest Alabama could boost the economy, but residents are concerned about adverse effects to the environment, groundwater, property values and rural roadways.
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Sabres released forward Linus Omark by terminating his contract, in a move that frees the Swedish-born player to pursue his career in Europe.
SOCHI, Russia - Exhausted, Stefan Groothuis sat on an infield bench and started choking up as he saw one challenger after another falter.
SOCHI, Russia - When Canadian curling great Marcel Rocque retired in 2010, one of his biggest regrets was failing to make an Olympic Games.