- Column: Earnhardt back in victory lane and happier than ever Updated: May-04-15 5:31 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There was a nearly five-year period for Dale Earnhardt Jr. when being a famous race car driver wasn't all glitz and glamour.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruises to 1st Talladega win since 2004 Updated: May-03-15 8:03 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - There's something about Talladega Superspeedway - its ardent Earnhardt fans, the success his family has had at the track - that makes Dale Earnhardt Jr. feel a responsibility to put on a show.
- Edwards and Kenseth question lack of caution at end of race Updated: May-03-15 6:03 pm
- NASCAR briefly halts race after 15-car accident at Talladega Updated: May-03-15 3:47 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - NASCAR was forced to briefly stop Sunday's race at Talladega Superspeedway to clean up after a 15-car accident.
- Ole Miss coach gets firsthand taste of Talladega speed Updated: May-03-15 3:18 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Hugh Freeze knows a little something about speed and about NASCAR.
- Joey Logano uses big block on last lap to win Xfinity race Updated: May-02-15 7:19 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Joey Logano picked up his third Xfinity Series win of the season by throwing a big block on the final lap at Talladega Superspeedway.
- ARCA driver Brad Smith has surgery on both ankles Updated: May-02-15 4:39 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - ARCA driver Brad Smith underwent surgery on both of his ankles following a crash at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Blake Jones claims first ARCA win at Talladega Superspeedway Updated: May-01-15 10:16 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Blake Jones took the lead on a green-white checkered restart Friday night and won the International Motorsports Hall of Fame 200 for his first victory in the ARCA Racing Series.
- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.
- Busch crew chief working through kidney stone complications Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
TALLDEGA, Alabama - Tony Gibson didn't get to celebrate his victory with Kurt Busch very much. Soreness from a passed kidney stone concerned him enough to visit a doctor just two days after their win at Richmond.
- Harvick thinks a shakeup to NASCAR schedule would help sport Updated: May-01-15 5:06 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - If Kevin Harvick ran NASCAR, he has decided ideas on how to move the sport forward.
- Patrick likes chemistry with crew chief after decent start Updated: Apr-29-15 4:05 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Danica Patrick is feeling more encouraged about her progress in NASCAR than ever before, in large part to stronger runs and an evolving rapport with her crew chief.
- Ragan to replace Vickers at MWR for rest of the season Updated: Apr-28-15 12:01 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - David Ragan will move to Michael Waltrip Racing next week and finish the season as the replacement driver for Brian Vickers.
- Michael Waltrip to drive No. 55 at Talladega Updated: Apr-23-15 2:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Waltrip will return to the No. 55 Toyota next week at Talladega Superspeedway as his race team tries to finalize a more stable plan to replace Brian Vickers.