- Greece passes 2014 budget Updated: Dec-07-13 9:23 pm
- Hundreds mark anniversary of fatal police shooting Updated: Dec-06-13 5:51 pm
- Far right party protests jailing of leaders Updated: Nov-30-13 3:19 pm
- Thousands in Greece march in memory of 1973 revolt Updated: Nov-17-13 2:29 pm
- Magnitude 4.9 earthquake hits Greek island of Evia Updated: Nov-12-13 2:29 pm
- Kenyans win men's, women's Athens Marathon races Updated: Nov-10-13 9:26 am
- WCup: Gekas back for Greece playoffs vs Romania Updated: Nov-08-13 10:06 am
- Powerlifter's life ban lifted over spiked drink Updated: Nov-08-13 7:45 am
- Greek police oust workers from ex-broadcaster Updated: Nov-07-13 12:31 pm
ATHENS, Greece - Greek lawmakers passed the government's 2014 budget, which forecasts a return to growth after six consecutive years of deep recession, early Sunday.
ATHENS, Greece - Police clashed with demonstrators in central Athens on Friday as thousands attended rallies to mark the fifth anniversary of a fatal police shooting of a teenager - a killing that triggered major riots in Greek cities for three weeks.
ATHENS, Greece - Around 1,000 supporters of the far-right Golden Dawn party have gathered outside Greece's parliament to protest the jailing of its leader and two other lawmakers.
ATHENS, Greece - Tens of thousands joined peaceful marches through Greece's two biggest cities Sunday to commemorate the 40th anniversary of a bloody student uprising against the then dictatorship.
ATHENS, Greece - Greek authorities say an earthquake with preliminary magnitude 4.9 has struck the island of Evia, but there are no reports of damage or injury.
ATHENS, Greece - Hillary Kipkogei Yego led a Kenyan sweep of the top four places at the Athens Classic Marathon on Sunday, and countrywoman Nancy Rotich won the women's race.
ATHENS, Greece - Veteran striker Fanis Gekas has been recalled by Greece for the World Cup qualifying playoffs against Romania this month.
BONN, Germany - A powerlifter from Azerbaijan has had his life ban from the Paralympics lifted after his former girlfriend admitted spiking his drink with an anabolic steroid.
ATHENS, Greece - In a pre-dawn swoop Thursday, Greek riot police ended a nearly five-month protest by sacked workers broadcasting from what was once the headquarters of the defunct ERT state broadcaster, removing a few dozen people occupying the complex.