- N. Indiana man gets 120 years in store shootings Updated: Apr-11-14 8:19 am
- Adoption risks, agency's role focus of lawsuit Updated: Apr-10-14 4:58 pm
- Health overhaul enrollees praise new system Updated: Mar-29-14 2:19 pm
- N. Indiana county fires 10 of 35 truck drivers Updated: Mar-21-14 1:01 pm
- Indiana children's advocates: 'We can do better' Updated: Mar-20-14 9:16 am
- Worries about unrest in Ukraine lead to recital Updated: Mar-19-14 9:40 am
- N. Ind. council rejects allowing chickens in city Updated: Mar-19-14 8:10 am
GOSHEN, Indiana - A man who pleaded guilty to murder in the shooting deaths of a northern Indiana convenience store's owner and an employee has been sentenced to 120 years in prison.
GOSHEN, Indiana - Adoptive parents Jason and Justina Kramer took a baby girl home back in May 2010, basking in the glow of new parenthood until their adoption scenario unfolded into a nightmare, the couple's attorney said.
ELKHART, Indiana - Deborah Cutler is well aware of the white-hot controversy swirling around Obamacare.
GOSHEN, Indiana - A northern Indiana county has fired 10 of its 35 highway department drivers responsible for plowing snow, patching streets and performing other road work.
GOSHEN, Indiana - As a juvenile court judge for 14 years in Lafayette, now-Indiana Supreme Court Justice Loretta Rush once held court in a parent's living room.
GOSHEN, Indiana - For weeks, Solomia Soroka focused on events in her former homeland, Ukraine, where a revolution suddenly turned into an invasion by Russia.
GOSHEN, Indiana - A northern Indiana city council has rejected a proposal that would've allowed residents to keep chickens at their homes.