- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- Holiday storm expected to bring heavy rain, ice to Oklahoma Updated: Nov-25-15 5:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Holiday travelers enjoyed mild weather and clear roads across Oklahoma on Wednesday, but forecasters predicted freezing rain and possible flooding across much of the state over the next few days with a storm and a cold front expected to push into the state on Thanksgiving Day.
- Exclusive Matisse exhibition set for Oklahoma City museum Updated: Nov-25-15 3:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Museum of Art has been selected to host an exclusive exhibition of the works of French artist Henri Matisse and other masters.
- Museum collects items left at homecoming parade crash site Updated: Nov-25-15 12:57 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State University and the Sheerar Museum of Stillwater History have been working to preserve items left at an intersection in remembrance of those who died when a car crashed into a crowd gathered to watch the university's homecoming parade.
- Union approves new deal for pay hike from Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-25-15 6:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Members of Oklahoma City's largest employees' union have accepted a 1 percent pay hike offered by the city.
- Gasoline prices in Oklahoma averaging $1.85 per gallon Updated: Nov-24-15 4:54 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The average price for a gallon of gasoline in Oklahoma now stands at $1.85 heading into the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Ex-Bricklayer's Union employee admits embezzling from group Updated: Nov-24-15 4:39 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former employee of the Bricklayer's International Union, Local 5, has pleaded guilty to embezzling nearly $161,000 from a trust fund used to train future union members.
- Durant, Thunder rout Jazz 111-89 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kevin Durant quickly answered any questions about his hamstring injury.
- Church's Chicken franchisee with unpaid taxes found in Texas Updated: Nov-23-15 7:00 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Church's Chicken franchisee who was reported missing after 15 of his Tulsa- and Oklahoma City-area restaurants closed in early November has been located.
- Westbrook helps Thunder snap Mavericks' 6-game win streak Updated: Nov-22-15 10:59 pm
- Higher education officials cutting costs as shortfall looms Updated: Nov-22-15 3:41 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Higher education officials across Oklahoma are reducing costs as they anticipate a massive budget deficit next year, including by cutting down on travel, partnering with other schools to offer joint-degree programs and making purchases off the same contract.
- Boy Scout usher remains at University of Oklahoma stadium Updated: Nov-22-15 2:02 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oren Lee Peters remembers exactly where he was when Notre Dame snapped Oklahoma's 47-game winning streak in 1957.
- Audit says Workers' Comp Commission not tracking payments Updated: Nov-21-15 1:52 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A state audit of the Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Commission indicates the agency has not been tracking some mandatory assessments.
- Man arrested in connection with Newcastle homicide Updated: Nov-21-15 12:47 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says a 23-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of another man in Newcastle.
- Anthony scores 25 as Knicks hold off Thunder, 93-90 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:25 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - New York Knicks coach Derek Fisher didn't care that his players nearly squandered a 16-point lead in the fourth quarter. He was more focused on the fact they held on.
- Oklahoma judge gives woman more than 10 years for fraud Updated: Nov-20-15 4:37 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A federal judge has sentenced a Texas woman to more than 10 years in prison on payroll and tax fraud charges.
- Oklahoma governor seeks end of Planned Parenthood contracts Updated: Nov-19-15 5:46 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin is urging the state's Medicaid provider to cancel its contracts with two Planned Parenthood affiliates, citing what she called a "high rate of billing errors."
- Oklahoma man gets 1-year prison sentence for bribery scheme Updated: Nov-19-15 10:44 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma man has been sentenced to one year and one day in federal prison after pleading guilty to conspiring to bribe workers at military installations in Oklahoma and Texas.
- Westbrook carries Thunder past injury-depleted Pelicans Updated: Nov-18-15 11:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook and Enes Kanter were too tough for a Pelicans team that's missing too much.
- Man gets 8 months in prison in Oklahoma City theft of gold Updated: Nov-18-15 4:13 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A man has been sentenced to eight months in federal prison in the theft of a package containing gold bars and coins worth nearly $390,000 from an Oklahoma City FedEx facility where he worked.
- Gallinari scores 32 to lead Nuggets past Pelicans, 115-98 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:53 am
NEW ORLEANS - Danilo Gallinari's scoring from the perimeter and the post was too much for a reeling Pelicans team that once again found itself try to cope with an injury to Anthony Davis.
- Chalmers scores 29 to led Grizzlies over Thunder 122-114 Updated: Nov-17-15 12:27 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Mario Chalmers' transformation from one of the most despised figures in Memphis basketball history to fan favorite has taken all of three games.
- Democrats formalize plans to open primaries to independents Updated: Nov-16-15 4:57 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Democratic Party filed paperwork on Monday that paves the way for registered independents to vote in Democratic primaries beginning in 2016, including the presidential preferential primary on March 1.
- Seattle zoo transfers ownership of elephants to other zoos Updated: Nov-16-15 2:36 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo has transferred ownership of its Asian elephants to zoos in Oklahoma City and St. Louis, where the animals are now living.
- Smart leads Celtics past Thunder 100-85 Updated: Nov-15-15 11:34 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Marcus Smart got the best of Russell Westbrook, and afterward, Westbrook was already looking for a rematch.