- 2 deaths blamed on winter storm in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-06-13 9:25 am
- 2nd storm-related death reported in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-06-13 8:44 am
- Ex-Labor Commissioner Brenda Reneau dies at 58 Updated: Dec-05-13 8:43 pm
- Okla. Highway Patrol responding to accidents Updated: Dec-05-13 6:35 pm
- Winter weather cancels classes, meetings in Okla. Updated: Dec-05-13 6:18 pm
- OKC airport remains open, but delays expected Updated: Dec-05-13 5:46 pm
- Former Okla. senator found guilty in bribery case Updated: Dec-05-13 4:47 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie cancels Okla. trip due to weather Updated: Dec-05-13 4:45 pm
- OKC City Council removes chickens from code plan Updated: Dec-05-13 3:37 pm
- Pitting religious freedom against health care Updated: Dec-05-13 1:50 pm
- Okla. Senate Republican from Yukon won't run again Updated: Dec-05-13 11:58 am
- Okla. lottery seeks 3 winners for $1M prizes Updated: Dec-05-13 11:56 am
- Forecasters issue ice storm warning for Oklahoma Updated: Dec-05-13 7:13 am
- Blazers snap Thunder's streak with 111-104 win Updated: Dec-05-13 1:51 am
- Okla. Guard: Benefit change causes little turmoil Updated: Dec-04-13 6:16 pm
- Oklahoma proves popular spot for GOP superstars Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- OKC council approves vacant building registry Updated: Dec-04-13 8:40 am
- Data: OK women earned 17 pct. less than men in '12 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:49 am
- Okla. Economic Outlook Conference set Wednesday Updated: Dec-04-13 5:15 am
- Durant leads Thunder to 97-95 win over Kings Updated: Dec-04-13 1:57 am
- Proposed Okla. ethics rules changes raise concern Updated: Dec-03-13 6:56 pm
- Winter weather may hit Southern Plains this week Updated: Dec-03-13 5:22 pm
- Second Shawnee school adds swimming to roster Updated: Dec-03-13 2:20 pm
- OKC man gets prison time for illegal gambling Updated: Dec-03-13 1:13 pm
- Oklahoma adopts California-style quake precautions Updated: Dec-02-13 4:37 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - At least two deaths have been blamed on a winter storm sweeping through Oklahoma that has brought snow and ice and bone-chilling temperatures.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Police say the winter storm moving through much of Oklahoma has claimed its second victim.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former Oklahoma Labor Commissioner Brenda Reneau has died at age 58.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says roads are slick and treacherous in various areas of the state as the first round of snow and sleet began falling across Oklahoma.
TULSA, Oklahoma - A winter storm that began descending upon Oklahoma Thursday afternoon has caused cancellations for dozens of schools, meetings and sporting events across the state.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A spokeswoman at Will Rogers World Airport says the Oklahoma City airport is open and flights are arriving and departing - but delays and cancellations are expected later.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Democratic state senator from Oklahoma City was convicted Thursday for her role in a bribery scheme in which she was accused of agreeing not to run for re-election in 2010 in exchange for a state job.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A winter storm moving across Oklahoma has forced the cancellation of a trip to the state by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Council has separated proposed regulations regarding chickens from a plan intended to support urban agriculture.
Which is more important: Religious freedom or access to health care? The Supreme Court said last week it would accept a case in which employers-including craft-store chain Hobby Lobby-challenge Obamacare's mandate they provide contraceptive coverage as part of the health insurance package they provide their workers.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Republican state senator from Yukon says he won't seek re-election to his Senate seat in 2014.
OKLAHOMA CITY - State lottery officials are seeking three people who purchased $1 million winning tickets in the Oklahoma City metro area to the multi-state Powerball drawing.
OKLAHOMA CITY - All counties in Oklahoma are under storm warnings or advisories as a powerful storm system churns its way through the state.
PORTLAND, Oregon - As time wound down in the Trail Blazers' victory over the Oklahoma City, LaMarcus Aldridge was showered with shouts of "MVP! MVP!" from the Portland fans.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nearly a month after a directive by Gov. Mary Fallin changed the way the Oklahoma National Guard handles marriage benefits, Guard officials say the change has caused little disruption.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Whether it's Oklahoma's conservative reputation or the national profile of its own Republican leaders, the Sooner State is proving to be a popular spot lately for GOP superstars.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City will create a registry of abandoned buildings to try to reduce the negative impact they have on city neighborhoods.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics says Oklahoma women earned 83 percent as much as their male counterparts in 2012.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The 2014 Oklahoma Economic Outlook Conference is slated to be held this week in Oklahoma City.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Oklahoma Thunder took the fourth quarter off and almost paid for it against the Sacramento Kings.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan to increase by 500 percent the amount in meals and other gifts that a lobbyist can give to a legislator each year is raising concerns from a public watchdog group and some state legislators over the growing influence of money in politics.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Winter weather is in the forecast for the Southern Plains later this week, with snow, sleet and freezing rain expected.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Shawnee, a town of 30,000 about 45 minutes outside of Oklahoma City, will soon be home to the only two colleges in the entire state offering varsity collegiate swimming and diving.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former bookie was sentenced Monday to six months in federal prison after pleading guilty to two felony counts.
PRAGUE, Oklahoma - It's become a predictable routine at Matt Pryor's insurance agency: An earthquake rumbles through Oklahoma, rattling dishes and nerves. Then the phones light up with calls and text messages from desperate residents asking if it's too late to buy a policy to cover any damage.