- Pass first? Point guards look to show you can score, win Updated: May-06-15 1:14 pm
- Police: Oklahoma officer recovering after baton beating Updated: May-06-15 11:58 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma City police officer has been released from the hospital after authorities say he was severely beaten in the head by a suspect who stole his baton.
- Chesapeake reports 1Q loss Updated: May-06-15 7:40 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK) on Wednesday reported a first-quarter loss of $3.74 billion, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier.
- Oklahoma City K9s to receive protective vests in ceremony Updated: May-05-15 5:29 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nine Oklahoma City Police Department K9s are receiving protective vests this week from a nonprofit and others.
- Judges: Proposed budget cuts could close court records site Updated: May-05-15 3:47 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma judges are warning that proposed budget cuts could close a popular website that allows the public easy access to court records.
- Oklahoma City leaders approve lakeside entertainment Updated: May-05-15 2:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City leaders have endorsed a plan to allow a zip line and other entertainment along an area lake despite concerns from some homeowners.
- Woman accused of leaving child in car while in Oklahoma bar Updated: May-05-15 3:13 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A woman has been arrested in Oklahoma City on a child endangerment complaint after police say she left a baby in a vehicle while drinking at a bar.
- Dodgers call up LHP Coulombe Updated: May-04-15 9:39 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Los Angeles Dodgers called up left-handed reliever Daniel Coulombe from Triple-A Oklahoma City on Monday and transferred left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu from the 15-day to the 60-day disabled list.
- deadCENTER Film Festival announces 15th anniversary lineup Updated: May-04-15 5:50 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - About 100 films have been selected for screenings at the 15th Annual deadCENTER Film Festival in Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma House Democrats re-elect Inman as minority leader Updated: May-04-15 3:43 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma House Democrats have re-elected Rep. Scott Inman of Del City to serve a fourth term as minority leader.
- Emergency repairs ordered for Oklahoma City bridge Updated: May-04-15 2:40 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma transportation officials have declared an emergency and called for repairs after significant structural damage to an Oklahoma City bridge was found during a routine maintenance project.
- Oklahoma Sooners baseball team secures Bedlam victory Updated: May-04-15 9:51 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Sooners baseball team has snapped a four-game slide against Oklahoma State.
- Skull found in south-central Oklahoma is missing teenager's Updated: May-01-15 5:49 pm
GOLDSBY, Oklahoma - A skull found in south-central Oklahoma is that of a teenager who disappeared last year, Oklahoma City police said Friday.
- Oklahoma City Thunder hire Florida's Billy Donovan as coach Updated: Apr-30-15 10:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder hired Florida's Billy Donovan as their coach Thursday, hoping he will help the franchise win an NBA championship in Oklahoma City.
- Judge orders inquiry of FBI witness tampering accusation Updated: Apr-30-15 8:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A federal judge in Utah has assigned a magistrate to investigate claims that the FBI pressured a former government operative into backing out of testifying in a lawsuit accusing the agency of failing to adequately search its files for additional videos of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
- Tiger escapes enclosure at Oklahoma City Zoo; no one injured Updated: Apr-30-15 6:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City Zoo officials say a Sumatran tiger escaped its pen, but remained in an enclosed area before being tranquilized with no injuries and no danger to the public.
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma State set to play in college baseball Updated: Apr-30-15 5:25 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - No. 11 Oklahoma State and No. 25 Oklahoma are set to meet in Big 12 college baseball.
- Oklahoma governor signs legislation for cannabis oil trials Updated: Apr-30-15 2:41 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Legislation authorizing medical trials for children with severe forms of epilepsy by using an oil derived from the marijuana plant has been signed into law by Gov. Mary Fallin.
- Name released of man killed in Oklahoma City shooting Updated: Apr-30-15 2:13 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Police in Oklahoma City have released the name of a man killed in a shooting at an apartment complex and say the gunman has been questioned and released.
- Oklahoma House passes ridesharing program regulations Updated: Apr-30-15 11:43 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A bill that sets up a regulatory framework for ridesharing programs such as Uber and Lyft has been approved by the Oklahoma House.
- Oklahoma man arrested on 58 complaints of sexual abuse Updated: Apr-30-15 7:38 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma City man accused of 58 complaints of sexual abuse of a child has been arrested.
- Oklahoma court upholds murder conviction, life sentence Updated: Apr-29-15 7:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma appeals court has upheld the life prison sentence of a 40-year-old man who was convicted of first-degree murder.
- Ban on texting and driving awaits Gov. Fallin's signature Updated: Apr-29-15 5:59 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma is in line to become the 46th in the nation to pass a ban on texting and driving after the state House passed a bill on Wednesday.
- 1 dead in shooting at northwest Oklahoma City apartment Updated: Apr-29-15 5:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Police in Oklahoma City say one person is dead following a shooting at an apartment complex on the city's northwest side.
- Oklahoma City officials approve $7.2M in economic incentives Updated: Apr-29-15 3:29 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City leaders have approved $7.2 million in economic development incentives for two businesses to expand at existing operations in the area and create more than 1,300 new jobs.