- Oklahoma City officials seize 41 cattle from owner Updated: Jul-03-15 11:41 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma City official says more than three dozen cows and calves have been seized after the owner failed to comply with ordinances designed to prevent animal cruelty.
- School district defends proposed discipline plan Updated: Jul-02-15 6:19 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A revised code of conduct proposed by the Oklahoma City school district is being heavily criticized by the teachers union.
- 1 dead in shooting in northeast Oklahoma City Updated: Jul-02-15 3:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City police say a 30-year-old man was killed in a shooting on the city's northeast side.
- House Republicans seek vote after 10 Commandments ruling Updated: Jul-01-15 6:38 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Speaker of the House Jeff Hickman is joining the growing chorus of Republican legislators demanding action after the Supreme Court's decision to order the Ten Commandments monument removed from the Capitol grounds.
- New Oklahoma laws target gun safety, ridesharing programs Updated: Jul-01-15 4:57 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dozens of new laws went into effect Wednesday in Oklahoma, including one that sets up regulations for ridesharing programs such as Uber and Lyft and another that requires courts to report certain information for background checks on gun buyers.
- Alaska Airlines flights connect Oklahoma City, Seattle Updated: Jul-01-15 9:28 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Alaska Airlines is starting a new daily flight that connects Oklahoma City and Seattle.
- Oklahoma Transportation Commission OKs emergency work Updated: Jun-30-15 6:00 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Transportation Commission unanimously approved an emergency declaration on Tuesday that will expedite about $3 million in contracts to repair damage caused by heavy flooding in recent weeks, including a rock slide that shut down a half-mile stretch of Interstate 35.
- Man quits fight over license plate supporting gay rights Updated: Jun-30-15 4:41 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A central Oklahoma man is dropping his fight for a personalized license plate supporting gay rights due to a recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling that he said diminished his chances for a favorable outcome.
- Thunder deal Luke Ridnour, his 4th trade in less than a week Updated: Jun-30-15 1:53 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Luke Ridnour may be in need of a rest - or a good travel agent - after being traded for the fourth time in less than a week.
- Westbrook unveils Jordan Brand shoe, cologne, eyeglass frame Updated: Jun-30-15 11:52 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder guard Russell Westbrook's imprint on fashion has expanded to include a signature Jordan Brand shoe, a cologne and an eyeglass frame collaboration with a high-end retailer.
- Oklahoma City Thunder complete team's coaching staff Updated: Jun-30-15 9:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder have completed the team's coaching staff.
- Photo exhibit of Oklahoma's fallen to be on display Updated: Jun-30-15 3:28 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A memorial photo exhibit entitled "Remembering Our Fallen" is on display in the terminal of Oklahoma City's Will Rogers World Airport.
- Agriculture forum set to discuss feral hogs in Oklahoma Updated: Jun-30-15 3:23 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Agriculture is hosting a public forum to discuss the growing problems associated with feral hogs across the state.
- Oklahoma churches discuss security after Charleston slayings Updated: Jun-29-15 4:47 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Some Oklahoma churches are reviewing their security measures after nine people were gunned down at a historic African-American church in South Carolina.
- After ruling, Oklahoma prepared to carry out 3 executions Updated: Jun-29-15 3:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's attorney general requested execution dates for three death row inmates Monday, just hours after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the use of one of the drugs the state uses in its lethal injection protocol.
- Seattle elephants adjust to Oklahoma City herd Updated: Jun-28-15 4:32 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A pair of Asian elephants from Seattle is adjusting to life in Oklahoma City after a high-tension transfer, a temporary quarantine and some pachyderm posturing, according to zookeepers.
- Authorities find body of teenager in Oklahoma river Updated: Jun-27-15 7:17 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma responders have recovered the body of a teenage boy who drowned in the North Canadian River.
- Murray State's Cameron Payne, Oklahoma City seem a good fit Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - In an NBA draft full of stars from the likes of Kentucky, Duke and Wisconsin, Cameron Payne's pedigree enticed the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Oklahoma police: Man sexually assaults car crash victim Updated: Jun-27-15 2:28 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City police are searching for a man who they say took a car crash victim to a hotel room and sexually assaulted her.
- Oklahoma archbishop calls gay marriage ruling 'tragic error' Updated: Jun-26-15 2:53 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The archbishop of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City says the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling to allow gay marriage is "a tragic error."
- Police: Man robs Oklahoma boutique with toy dinosaur Updated: Jun-26-15 8:32 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Police have arrested a man who they say used a toy dinosaur to rob an Oklahoma boutique.
- Thunder take Cameron Payne with No. 14 pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:44 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Cameron Payne can't wait to challenge Russell Westbrook.
- Oklahoma Regents approve tuition hikes for state colleges Updated: Jun-25-15 5:43 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education voted unanimously Thursday to raise tuition and mandatory fees by about 5 percent at the 25 public colleges and universities across the state.
- $2 million Powerball ticket sold in Oklahoma is unclaimed Updated: Jun-25-15 2:47 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Lottery says a Powerball ticket sold in Oklahoma City and worth $2 million remains unclaimed after nearly two weeks.
- Martyrdom for Oklahoma native approved by Vatican commission Updated: Jun-25-15 1:24 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Efforts to canonize an Oklahoma native as a saint are one step closer to success.