- Oklahoma man faces execution Tuesday in 1999 death Updated: Apr-20-14 3:25 pm
- Durant leads Thunder past Grizzlies 100-86 Updated: Apr-20-14 1:56 am
- OKC bombing survivors observe 19th anniversary Updated: Apr-19-14 5:49 pm
- Okla. budget talks center on cuts, revenue streams Updated: Apr-19-14 2:35 pm
- Oklahoma Court denies request to stop executions Updated: Apr-18-14 5:55 pm
- OKC police investigate possible hazardous material Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Oklahoma City bombing museum sees technology boost Updated: Apr-18-14 2:40 pm
- Tulsa businessman Kaiser joins Thunder ownership Updated: Apr-18-14 12:29 pm
- Oklahoma-based Sonic plans expansion over 10 years Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- Oklahoma City man accused of murder-for-hire plot Updated: Apr-18-14 1:22 am
- Oklahoma House's top Democrat: No time for tax cut Updated: Apr-17-14 2:17 pm
- 3 additional deaths due to flu reported in Okla. Updated: Apr-17-14 1:31 pm
- Durant has 42, Thunder beat Pistons 112-111 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:24 am
- Oklahoma's US Senate candidates speak on panel Updated: Apr-16-14 7:57 pm
- Okla. House Democrats call for education funding Updated: Apr-16-14 2:48 pm
- Self-funded Oklahoma legislator has most money Updated: Apr-16-14 12:02 pm
- Festival celebrating Caddo culture scheduled Updated: Apr-16-14 3:25 am
- State-mandated minimum wage draws ire across state Updated: Apr-15-14 7:19 pm
- Oklahoma Senate Oks limits on abortion drug Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Candidacy of Okla. governor hopefuls challenged Updated: Apr-15-14 2:34 pm
- Physical fitness grants awarded in Oklahoma Updated: Apr-15-14 1:23 pm
- AAA: Okla. gas prices hit 7-month high on tax day Updated: Apr-15-14 12:49 pm
- Oklahoma City fire death ruled homicide Updated: Apr-15-14 11:20 am
- Similar-name case goes to Oklahoma Election Board Updated: Apr-15-14 10:13 am
- Oklahoma ex-pharmacist pleads guilty to new charge Updated: Apr-15-14 10:05 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma death row inmate who's been trying for months to find out more about the drugs the state would use to kill him faces a Tuesday execution unless a court intervenes.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant put a dazzling end to Memphis' gritty comeback.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Survivors, rescue workers and the family members of victims of the Oklahoma City bombing have observed the 19th anniversary of the terrorist attack.
OKLAHOMA CITY - With six weeks left in the 2014 session, behind-the-scenes negotiations among the House, Senate and governor's office are ramping up on how to plug a $188 million hole in the budget and fund education, public safety and child welfare.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals denied a stay on Friday for two death row inmates set to be executed this month, saying it didn't have jurisdiction - even though the state Supreme Court says it's the only court that does.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City police are investigating the possible presence of hazardous materials in a police vehicle and an officer's home following an arrest in an alleged murder-for-hire case.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A memorial and museum built to remember the worst act of domestic terrorism on American soil is in the midst of a $7 million upgrade so it can better portray how different the world was when Timothy McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma City federal building 19 years ago Saturday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Tulsa businessman George B. Kaiser has joined the Oklahoma City Thunder's ownership team.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma-based Sonic Corp. plans to open 1,000 new drive-in restaurants nationwide over the next 10 years, expanding the chain by about 30 percent, the company said.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Authorities have arrested a 30-year-old Oklahoma City man because they allege that he was plotting to have someone killed.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House's top Democrat says critical state education and transportation needs coupled with declining tax revenue means the timing is not right to pass an income tax cut this year.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma State Department of Health reports three more deaths due to influenza to raise the total number this flu season to 61.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former state Sen. Randy Brogdon criticized two of his top Republican opponents on Wednesday in the race for Oklahoma's open U.S. Senate seat, and he vowed if elected in November not to support current U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Some Oklahoma public school teachers and school administrators have joined a group of House Democrats in calling for an increase in tax dollars spent on public education.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 27-year-old first-term Republican state representative from Oklahoma City who put $500,000 of his own money into his campaign has amassed the biggest war chest in the race to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford in the 5th Congressional District, federal campaign finance reports show.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A festival celebrating the Caddo culture will be held in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Those seeking a higher minimum wage in Oklahoma said they're upset with Gov. Mary Fallin's decision to sign a bill that prohibits cities from establishing mandatory minimum wage or vacation and sick-day requirements.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to further restrict the use of abortion-inducing drugs in Oklahoma in a bill written in direct response to a recent state Supreme Court decision.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Democrat running for Oklahoma governor is challenging the candidacy of two independents in the race, including one he alleges failed to disclose a guilty plea to a felony crime more than a decade ago.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The U.S. Department of Education has awarded four grants in Oklahoma to be used for physical fitness programs.
OKLAHOMA CITY - AAA Oklahoma says the statewide average price for gasoline is the highest it's been since September.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City police say a man found dead after a house fire was the victim of a homicide.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A hearing is set for next week over an Oklahoma County district judge's complaint that his challenger is trying to benefit from a similarity in their last names.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A former Oklahoma pharmacist convicted of murder for shooting a would-be robber has pleaded guilty to possessing contraband after he was found with two painkiller patches in prison.