- Daughter of Okla. governor defends headdress photo Updated: Mar-07-14 6:50 pm
- Judge moves Oklahoma inmates' suit to state court Updated: Mar-07-14 4:42 pm
- Oklahoma doctor charged with murder denied bail Updated: Mar-07-14 12:55 pm
- No appeal planned for building demolition Updated: Mar-07-14 12:43 pm
- Oklahoma man arrested in $1.3M Texas drug bust Updated: Mar-07-14 7:38 am
- Fallin honors Okla. emergency medical providers Updated: Mar-07-14 3:13 am
- Green's 41 points leads Suns past Thunder 128-122 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:56 pm
- Oklahoma House approves triggered tax cuts plan Updated: Mar-06-14 7:26 pm
- Oklahoma death toll due to flu rises to 53 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:58 am
- Tobacco board approves 1-year community grants Updated: Mar-06-14 11:26 am
- Portrait of author Ralph Ellison to be unveiled Updated: Mar-06-14 3:13 am
- Oklahoma attorney accused of lewdness Updated: Mar-05-14 8:34 pm
- Okla. House Dems agree to support $40M museum fix Updated: Mar-05-14 6:31 pm
- APNewsBreak: Oklahoma lawmaker to run for US House Updated: Mar-05-14 5:18 pm
- Motion filed in Oklahoma execution case Updated: Mar-05-14 1:24 pm
- OKC offers eco-friendly activities for Earth Day Updated: Mar-05-14 3:20 am
- Oklahoma City residents re-elect Mayor Cornett Updated: Mar-05-14 3:12 am
- Westbrook, Durant lead Thunder past 76ers 125-92 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:50 am
- Oklahoma Senate approves $40M for Indian museum Updated: Mar-04-14 7:28 pm
- Okla. Baptist's Abram is NAIA Player of the Week Updated: Mar-04-14 7:18 pm
- Okla. House passes extension of movie tax credit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:45 pm
- Police seek man, woman in Okla. City shooting Updated: Mar-04-14 2:48 pm
- Board rejects clemency for Okla. death row inmate Updated: Mar-04-14 2:40 pm
- Suspected bank robber surrenders to FBI Updated: Mar-04-14 2:08 pm
- Group seeks to decriminalize pot in Oklahoma City Updated: Mar-04-14 11:02 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The daughter of Oklahoma's governor, who is part of a punk band and has posed for revealing photos at the state mansion, defended herself Friday after posting a photo of herself in a Native American headdress that critics called insensitive.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A federal judge has decided that a lawsuit filed by two Oklahoma death row inmates seeking information about the lethal drugs that will be used in their execution should be heard in state court instead of federal court.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Oklahoma doctor charged with nine counts of first-degree murder after allegedly overprescribing large amounts of prescription drugs to patients will remain jailed until his trial, a judge ruled.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The executive director of a historic preservation nonprofit says he will not appeal a decision to demolish a historic downtown theater complex.
CONWAY, Texas - An Oklahoma man faces drug charges after a traffic stop in the Texas Panhandle led to the seizure of more than $1.3 million worth of methamphetamine.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin is honoring emergency medical services personnel and municipal fire departments for their efforts in saving cardiac arrest patients.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan to cut both Oklahoma's corporate and individual income tax rates once certain revenue triggers are reached cleared the Oklahoma House on Thursday over the objections of Democrats who contend the resulting loss of funds will decimate critical state services such as education, public safety and health care.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Health says two more people have died from the flu during the past week, adding to the record number of influenza-related deaths in the state.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust board of directors has approved a one-year grant to 17 community-based grant programs.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A portrait of Oklahoma-born author Ralph Ellison is to be unveiled at the state Capitol.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma County sheriff says a local attorney is facing several felony and misdemeanor counts for bringing contraband into the county jail and offering to engage in an act of lewdness with a female inmate.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The 29 Democrats in the Oklahoma House of Representatives have agreed to support a Senate-backed measure to spend $40 million to complete an unfinished American Indian museum in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 26-year-old Republican lawmaker from Oklahoma City said Wednesday that he's running for the U.S. House seat being vacated by GOP Rep. James Lankford and that he's willing to spend $500,000 of his own money on the race.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Lawyers for two death-row inmates challenging Oklahoma's law that shields details of drugs used in executions have filed a motion to have the case moved back to state court.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City is hosting several events as Earth Day on April 22 nears.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett has won re-election, becoming the first four-term mayor in the city's history.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook taught rookie Michael Carter-Williams a swift and thorough lesson.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A planned Native American museum along the banks of the Oklahoma River that has become a shuttered, unfinished curiosity in the state's capital city received a $40 million boost on Tuesday from the Oklahoma Senate.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Baptist forward Aaron Abram has been named the NAIA national men's Basketball Player of the Week.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House passed a bill Tuesday - on a second try - that extends a tax credit for the film industry after debating the economic impact of the measure and how one film that received such an incentive portrayed the state.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City police are searching for a man and a woman seen on a surveillance video shortly before a Spencer man was shot and killed outside a nightclub in the city's Bricktown district.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board has rejected the request of a death row inmate convicted of the rape and murder of an 11-year-old girl to commute his sentence to life in prison.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The FBI says a man suspected of robbing a Midwest City bank has surrendered.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A pro-marijuana group is seeking to have voters in Oklahoma City decide whether to reduce the penalties for possessing cannabis.