- Sumter man dead in weekend mobile home fire Updated: Mar-10-14 9:23 am
- SC military could get tax break on unsold homes Updated: Mar-06-14 11:40 am
- Charleston park sites draw 890,000 in 2012 Updated: Mar-03-14 3:55 pm
- Sumter County deputies carefully pick police dogs Updated: Mar-03-14 6:22 am
- Charleston man charged in Sumter home invasion Updated: Feb-28-14 8:46 am
- SC middle school teacher faces new sex charge Updated: Feb-26-14 10:09 am
- Boy Scout and friends clean up Manning cemetery Updated: Feb-18-14 8:11 am
- SC driver charged after hitting wheelchair in road Updated: Feb-09-14 11:56 am
SUMTER, South Carolina - An autopsy is planned as authorities investigate the cause of a weekend fire that killed a man in Sumter County.
SUMTER, South Carolina - South Carolina lawmakers have sent Gov. Haley a bill designed to give military homeowners a tax break on homes they have not been able to sell after getting military orders to move.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - A new report finds that National Park Service sites in the Charleston area and the tourists they attract mean millions to the local economy.
SUMTER, South Carolina - Dina, a black-and-tan German shepherd, is friendly, outgoing and extremely curious.
SUMTER, South Carolina - A Charleston man has been arrested and charged with a home invasion shooting death in Sumter.
SUMTER, South Carolina - A Sumter middle school teacher is facing a new sex charge after a third student has come forward.
SUMTER, South Carolina - Looking like a graveyard is a compliment for one Manning boy's Scout project.
SUMTER, South Carolina - The South Carolina Highway Patrol says troopers arrested a 70-year-old man after he struck a person operating a motorized wheelchair on a rural road.