- Health scare ends High Point forward's hoop career Updated: Dec-06-13 11:18 pm
- NC stepfather pleads to involuntary manslaughter Updated: Dec-06-13 12:41 pm
- Decorators move back to the blues for 2014 Updated: Dec-02-13 4:53 pm
- Stephen F. Austin holds off High Point 71-68 Updated: Dec-01-13 5:03 pm
- NC woman faces court in pedestrian's death Updated: Nov-29-13 9:29 am
- High Point beats Wofford 66-56 Updated: Nov-24-13 8:06 pm
- 5 already want to follow Coble in NC 6th District Updated: Nov-24-13 11:06 am
- Hundreds of immigrant advocates gather in Miami Updated: Nov-18-13 7:20 pm
- Brown scores 26 as High Point routs Ferrum 94-64 Updated: Nov-13-13 1:39 am
- 14-year-old NC girl charged with killing brother Updated: Nov-11-13 6:40 am
- UNC Greensboro tops High Point 82-74 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:42 am
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - High Point says sixth-year forward Allan Chaney's basketball career is over because of health concerns.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - A High Point man has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of his step-daughter.
HIGH POINT, N.C. - All indications point to indigo, cobalt and rich peacock hues popping up on the pages of shelter magazines, fashion runways and home furnishing retailers in 2014.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Nikola Gajic's layup with just under two minutes to play lifted Stephen F. Austin into the lead for good, sparking a 71-68 win over High Point Sunday.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - A High Point woman goes to court next month in a hit and run that killed a man in October.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown shot 10-of-15 from the field and scored 22 points as High Point beat Wofford 66-56 on Sunday.
GRAHAM, North Carolina - Football helmets of Alamance County's high schools are perched on shelves behind the Graham Soda Shop counter, paying tribute to the community's favorite teams. They're also a reminder of what area voters have come to expect of U.S. Rep. Howard Coble the past 29 years.
MIAMI - Much of this year's immigration reform battle has been about who will get legal status, and when they will get it. But this week, more than 600 immigration advocates, nonprofit leaders and local officials are gathering in Miami to shift the discussion from amnesty and temporary visas, to something more basic: what can be done to help existing immigrant groups better integrate into American life, regardless of their status.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 26 points and Allan Chaney had 17 points and 15 rebounds as High Point routed Ferrum 94-64 on Tuesday night.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - A 14-year-old High Point girl has been arrested and charged with stabbing her 16-year-old brother to death.