- Man charged with killing prisoner Updated: Apr-15-14 8:16 am
- Louisiana editorial roundup Updated: Apr-08-14 2:28 pm
- Man arrested after firing outside civic center Updated: Apr-07-14 9:50 am
- Lake Charles prepares to convert water system Updated: Apr-07-14 6:26 am
- 10 years for guilty plea to abusing stolen puppy Updated: Apr-05-14 10:32 pm
- McNeese WR Celestie gets 6th year of eligibility Updated: Apr-04-14 7:35 pm
- Lake Charles therapist indicted on sexual battery Updated: Mar-28-14 8:31 am
- LEEVAC to apply to receive foreign goods duty-free Updated: Mar-25-14 10:10 am
- Lake Charles hospital working on $55M in upgrades Updated: Mar-24-14 10:56 am
- Prosecutors ask $197M fine for CITGO in 2006 spill Updated: Mar-22-14 4:16 pm
- Man jailed in shooting at park anti-violence vigil Updated: Mar-22-14 11:45 am
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A man alleged to have killed another man in jail has pleaded not guilty in state district court.
Recent editorials from Louisiana newspapers:
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Gunshots outside the Lake Charles Civic Center led the weekend arrest of a 23-year-old man.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Lake Charles residents may notice low water pressure later this month when the city begins changing its water system from a chlorine-ammonia system to a free chlorine system.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A 21-year-old Lake Charles man must serve at least four years and four months of a 10-year sentence for stealing and abusing a puppy, a state district judge says.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - McNeese State senior wide receiver Ernest Celestie has been granted another year of eligibility by the NCAA.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A Lake Charles therapist who had his license revoked in September was indicted on a charge of sexual battery.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - LEEVAC Shipyards, LLC has received the go-ahead by the Port of Lake Charles to apply to receive foreign goods duty-free.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - The Lake Charles Memorial Health System has started construction on several projects, which over the next three years will amount to $55 million in upgrades.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - The Justice Department wants a federal judge to fine Citgo Petroleum Corp. at least $197 million in a Clean Water Act enforcement lawsuit filed in a 2006 oil spill at the company's Lake Charles refinery.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A Lake Charles man arrested in a Thursday shooting at an anti-violence vigil was also arrested for involvement in a 2010 shooting that killed a 14-year-old girl.