- Calcasieu tax focus of town hall meetings Updated: Mar-10-14 8:40 am
- Airport official: Property tax renewal necessary Updated: Mar-06-14 8:35 am
- Federal judge pleads guilty to DWI charge Updated: Mar-03-14 1:46 pm
- World War II warplanes coming to Lake Charles Updated: Mar-02-14 11:19 am
- Lake Charles officer arrested for DWI Updated: Feb-27-14 4:08 am
- Lake Charles woman accused of abusing infant Updated: Feb-26-14 5:25 pm
- Guilty verdict in Lake Charles double murder trial Updated: Feb-14-14 8:43 am
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - The Calcasieu Parish Police Jury is hosting three town hall meetings this month to discuss several items on the April 5 ballot, including a sales tax to fund sewer expansion and two parish-wide property tax renewals.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Officials say a 10-year, 0.62-mill property tax renewal, one of several items on the April 5 ballot, is necessary to continue funding operations at Lake Charles Regional Airport.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - U.S. District Judge Patricia Minaldi has pleaded guilty to first-offense DWI.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Three World War II warplanes will be on display at Lake Charles Regional Airport for three days in March.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Lake Charles police say a 30-year veteran of the department has been arrested.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A 28-year-old Lake Charles woman has been accused of physically abusing a 10-month-old child.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - A 12-person jury convicted a Lake Charles man of two counts of second-degree murder and one count of attempted second-degree murder in state district court.