- Father, son face assault charges in Kodiak Updated: Mar-09-14 3:16 pm
- Kodiak spouse in running for national award Updated: Mar-08-14 5:56 am
- Austerman seeks audit on ferry repairs Updated: Feb-25-14 4:56 pm
- Kodiak love locks disappear from bridge to island Updated: Feb-23-14 6:13 am
- They're speaking Alutiiq in Anchorage Updated: Feb-23-14 5:19 am
- Trial delayed in Coast Guard shooting case Updated: Feb-19-14 8:23 pm
- Kodiak man turns pallets into furniture Updated: Feb-16-14 6:13 am
- Baldwin honored for service to nation, Kodiak Updated: Feb-15-14 5:05 am
KODIAK, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a Kodiak man was arrested for assaulting officers who arrived at a home to arrest the man's son.
KODIAK, Alaska - Danielle Medolla has spent years helping other people, now she is getting rewarded for it.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A Kodiak lawmaker has requested an audit on the handling of repairs on the ferry Tustumena.
KODIAK, Alaska - Kodiak residents are wondering what happened to their version of Paris love locks.
KODIAK, Alaska - Anchorage has been described as Alaska's largest village, so it makes sense that it's become a second home for the native language of the Kodiak archipelago.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The trial of a Kodiak man charged in the fatal shooting of two men at a Coast Guard station has been postponed.
KODIAK, Alaska - One man's bonfire is another man's raw material to build an Adirondack chair.
KODIAK, Alaska - Kodiak celebrated the career of a man committed to a "home team" army.