- Coast Guard rescues 3 from ship south of Kodiak Updated: Apr-21-14 11:52 pm
- Kodiak police say drug bust was biggest ever Updated: Apr-21-14 7:44 pm
- Judge rejects witness in Kodiak Coast Guard trial Updated: Apr-18-14 7:43 pm
- Suspect's interview played in Kodiak murder trial Updated: Apr-16-14 9:30 pm
- Ouzinkie reservoir drained after breach Updated: Apr-04-14 2:26 pm
- Senate panel considers dual track tenure system Updated: Mar-31-14 4:08 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Coast Guard has hoisted three injured crewmen from a Liberian-flagged ship about 200 miles south of Kodiak.
KODIAK, Alaska - Kodiak police say a weekend drug bust was the biggest ever in department history, with the drugs having an estimated street value of $2.2 million.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An inmate known as "Eyeball" will not be taking the stand for the defense in a Kodiak Coast Guard double homicide case - at least for now - after a judge ruled Friday there's no proven connection between him and the case.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Coast Guard civilian charged with killing two co-workers at a Kodiak communications station told an FBI agent he was late getting to work the day of the deaths because he returned home to change a soft tire, but he had no explanation for why the trip of a few miles should have taken more than 34 minutes.
OUZINKIE, Alaska - A small Spruce Island community is relying on large, expensive generators to provide power and drinking water after a breach at the Mahoona Lake dam.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Senate Education Committee on Monday took testimony on a bill that would increase the number of years a teacher would have to be in the classroom to reach tenure.