- Kodiak woman surprises daughter with reunion Updated: Dec-02-13 4:00 pm
- Family seeks to name Kodiak Island creek Updated: Nov-30-13 6:22 am
- Stolen kayaks recovered after posted on Facebook Updated: Nov-28-13 1:56 pm
- Man charged with stealing truck damaging runway Updated: Nov-26-13 3:21 pm
- Launch scheduled for next year from Kodiak Updated: Nov-24-13 6:55 am
- Newspaper releases book about '64 quake Updated: Nov-24-13 6:47 am
- Kodiak College director resigns after 7 years Updated: Nov-23-13 6:47 am
- Seattle engineers will guide new Tustumena project Updated: Nov-17-13 5:58 am
- Wallace named new Kodiak police chief Updated: Nov-15-13 5:13 pm
- Coast Guard warns tankers on spill response Updated: Nov-14-13 5:56 pm
- Kodiak Library has a new director Updated: Nov-10-13 6:19 am
KODIAK, Alaska - A Kodiak woman who had not seen her daughter in almost a year and a half surprised the sophomore basketball player at her game in Minnesota for an emotional reunion.
KODIAK, Alaska - For the past 20 years, Marsha Galloway has been trying to create a memorial to her father.
KODIAK, Alaska - A 20-year-old Kodiak man is facing a felony theft charge, after the owner of two stolen kayaks spotted his nabbed items in a Facebook photo.
KODIAK, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say an Ouzinkie (ooh-ZINK'-ee) man stole a pickup truck, damaged a gravel runway at the Kodiak Island community's airport and drove the truck off a 40-foot embankment.
KODIAK, Alaska - Things are looking up for the financially troubled Alaska Aerospace Corp.
KODIAK, Alaska - The Kodiak Daily Mirror and Baranov Museum have produced a book about the 1964 Good Friday Earthquake and how it changed life throughout the Kodiak archipelago.
KODIAK, Alaska - The director of Kodiak College has announced her resignation after seven years in the position.
KODIAK, Alaska - The state of Alaska has picked the guiding hand behind its new Tustumena-class ferry.
KODIAK, Alaska - Kodiak has a new police chief.
KODIAK, Alaska - The Coast Guard says it's taking an aggressive approach to enforcing spill response plans on oil tankers operating in western Alaska waters.
KODIAK, Alaska - The first thing that struck Katie Baxter about the new Kodiak Public Library was that it was a community effort.