- Mo. House roll call on Boeing incentives Updated: Dec-06-13 3:14 pm
- NW Mo. scout camp to get tornado shelters Updated: Dec-03-13 5:04 am
- Mother finds healing in writing Updated: Nov-23-13 11:05 am
- St. Joe police ID body found on tracks Updated: Nov-21-13 5:10 pm
- Buchanan County deputies cleared in shooting death Updated: Nov-21-13 10:41 am
- NW Mo. man pleads to rape, conspiracy Updated: Nov-16-13 5:32 pm
- Mo. man pleads guilty to tampering in homicide Updated: Nov-15-13 10:01 am
- 2 NW Mo. men sentenced for providing fake IDs Updated: Nov-09-13 12:17 pm
The 127-20 vote Friday by which the Missouri House gave final approval to legislation authorizing tax incentives for Boeing Co. to build an assembly plant for commercial airplanes in Missouri.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A Boy Scout camp in northwest Missouri is getting help from the federal government to build 13 tornado shelters into hillsides.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Melodye Faith Hathaway decided to write a book on the anguish over her missing young son to help others know peace reigns after battles with grief.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - St. Joseph police have identified the body of a man found recently along railroad tracks.
GOWER, Missouri - Two Buchanan County deputies involved in a fatal shooting of a northwest Missouri man after a chase on Halloween night will not be charged, Andrew Country Prosecutor Steven Stevenson said.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A 70-year-old northwest Missouri man has pleaded guilty to statutory rape and conspiracy to commit murder.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A St. Joseph man has pleaded guilty to tampering with physical evidence in the death of a 38-year-old man whose body was discovered in the Missouri River near Leavenworth, Kansas
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Two men have been sentenced in federal court in Kansas City for their roles in a scheme to provide fake IDs to people who were in the U.S. illegally.