- 4 charged in St. Joseph theater damage Updated: Apr-15-14 3:52 pm
- FBI looking into school district stipend questions Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 pm
- Proposed science research center gets approval Updated: Apr-10-14 7:58 am
- Mo. House roll call on right to work legislation Updated: Apr-09-14 4:25 pm
- Mo. House roll call on transportation sales tax Updated: Apr-09-14 12:53 pm
- St. Joseph passes smoking ban Updated: Apr-09-14 8:55 am
- Highway in Missouri honors Cronkite Updated: Apr-06-14 2:37 pm
- 3 fires reported in vacant buildings in St. Joe Updated: Mar-29-14 2:37 pm
- St. Joseph women part of campaign against killing Updated: Mar-29-14 11:05 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Three former employees and another man are each charged with second-degree misdemeanor property damage after police say they vandalized a movie theater when it permanently closed.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Federal investigators are looking into a northwest Missouri school district's finances after questions were raised last month about stipends given to a number of top school officials without school board approval.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Buchanan County Commission has approved funding that makes it likely construction will begin on a science research center in St. Joseph.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 78-68 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House gave first-round approval to legislation that would prohibit labor contracts from requiring that all employees pay union fees as a condition of employment, regardless of whether workers are union members.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 96-53 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House voted to send the Senate legislation that would, upon voter approval, impose a 1-cent sales tax increase for transportation funding.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - St. Joseph voters have passed an indoor smoking ban.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Officials in northwest Missouri have formally dedicated a stretch of highway to honor news legend Walter Cronkite.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Authorities are investigating the third recent fire in vacant buildings in St. Joseph.
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Lynn Masterson knows firsthand that violent crimes harm more than just the victim.