- Missouri college breaks ground on innovation campus Updated: May-21-15 4:26 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Construction has begun on the Northland Innovation Campus that will expand the presence of Northwest Missouri State University in the Kansas City area.
- Man hit and killed by vehicle near St. Joseph Updated: May-14-15 8:08 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - The Missouri State Highway Patrol says a St. Joseph man died after being hit by a vehicle as he walked across a bridge near St. Joseph.
- Missouri House roll call on 'right-to-work' legislation Updated: May-13-15 6:40 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 92-66 roll call vote Wednesday on a measure that would prohibit union contracts with employers that allow the collection of fees from non-members, sometimes called right to work.
- Girl Scouts group splits with United Way over funding Updated: May-13-15 9:34 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A Girl Scouts group that serves girls in 47 counties in northwest Missouri and northeast Kansas is cutting ties with United Way over fundraising concerns.
- Neighbors rattled after 2 bodies found in St. Joseph home Updated: May-05-15 6:31 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - St. Joseph police are investigating the deaths of two people whose bodies were found in a home after neighbors got curious about why the couple's van hadn't moved in a while.
- Missouri House roll call on override of welfare limit cuts Updated: May-05-15 1:48 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 113-42 roll call vote Tuesday by which the Missouri House overrode Gov. Jay Nixon's veto of a measure to lower the lifetime limit for people to receive temporary cash assistance from five years to three years and nine months.
- St. Joseph school superintendent resigns amid criticism Updated: May-04-15 11:19 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - St. Joseph's school superintendent resigned, months after the release of an audit report that was highly critical of the district.
- 3 arraigned in northwest Missouri stabbing death Updated: May-01-15 7:52 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A Kansas woman and two Missouri men have each been arraigned on a second-degree murder charge in the stabbing death of a man whose body was dumped in a river.
- Missouri man pleads not guilty to pursuing minor on Facebook Updated: Apr-29-15 7:08 am
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - A Union Star man has pleaded not guilty to accusations he offered baseball cards and other items in exchange for sex through Facebook.