- UC Davis establishes center for coffee study Updated: Mar-07-14 3:40 pm
- UC Riverside cruises past UC Davis 78-65 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:42 am
- UC Santa Barbara handles UC Davis 67-54 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:41 pm
- UC Davis breaks ground on new art museum Updated: Mar-01-14 6:31 pm
- UC Davis beats Cal Poly 85-73 Updated: Feb-28-14 12:53 am
- OSU annual toxicology lecture to focus on autism Updated: Feb-27-14 3:23 am
- Long Beach State coasts past UC Davis 79-57 Updated: Feb-21-14 12:11 am
- Cal State Fullerton defeats UC Davis 74-64 Updated: Feb-14-14 12:17 am
DAVIS, California - University of California students who drink coffee to get through the day will soon be able to study the science behind the beverage.
RIVERSIDE, California - Chris Patton scored 20 points on 10-of-17 shooting and grabbed nine rebounds to propel UC Riverside into the Big West tournament with a 78-65 victory over UC Davis on Thursday night.
DAVIS, California - The University of California, Davis is breaking ground on a new $30 million arts museum that has been years in the making.
DAVIS, California - Avery Johnson scored a career-high 18 points, including a trio of 3-pointers, to lift UC Davis to an 85-73 win over Cal Poly on Thursday night.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Autism will be the focus of the 14th Annual Sitlington Lecture in Toxicology at Oklahoma State University's Center for Veterinary Health Sciences.