- Fort Totten man accused of murder faces 2 additional charges Updated: Jan-25-16 6:00 am
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - A man accused of killing another man by running him over with his SUV on the Spirit Lake Indian Reservation in northeastern North Dakota is now facing three charges.
- May trial set for Devils Lake business arson suspect Updated: Jan-21-16 2:25 am
BOTTINEAU, North Dakota - A Devils Lake man suspected of burning down a fast food restaurant last fall is set to stand trial in the spring.
- Devils Lake Police Department adding a K-9 unit Updated: Jan-20-16 8:28 am
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - The Devils Lake police force is getting a K-9 unit.
- North Dakota judge stepping down after 30 years on the bench Updated: Jan-17-16 10:30 am
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - A North Dakota district judge says he is stepping down after 30 years on the bench.
- Suspect pleads guilty in fatal Devils Lake boat crash Updated: Jan-15-16 7:57 am
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - A man accused in a boat crash on Devils Lake that killed one person and injured three others has pleaded guilty in a deal with prosecutors that likely will put him behind bars for two years.
- Moldy bales await cleanup after company leaves Devils Lake Updated: Jan-10-16 11:19 am
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - The July shutdown of a straw pulp manufacturing and molding facility in Devils Lake has raised questions about who is going to clean up molding bales at the company's former site.