- Nebraska woman accused of profiting from fraudulent loans Updated: Oct-02-15 6:53 am
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - A 37-year-old woman has been accused of embezzling more than $66,000 from a Pinnacle Bank branch in Schuyler.
- Crews begin cleanup at contaminated sites in Columbus Updated: Oct-01-15 2:53 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A $3.4 million cleanup effort has begun at three sites linked to groundwater contamination in Columbus.
- Trial rescheduled for Nebraskan accusing of injuring baby Updated: Sep-30-15 11:35 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A trial has been delayed for a 23-year-old Columbus man accused of seriously injuring the 4-month-old daughter of his live-in girlfriend.
- Today in Nebraska-October Updated: Sep-28-15 12:16 pm
- 2 teens on ATV hurt in Colfax County crash, authorities say Updated: Sep-28-15 8:53 am
LEIGH, Nebraska - Two teenagers have been injured in the collision of an all-terrain vehicle and a pickup at a rural intersection in Colfax County.
- Lakeview Community Schools using county's attendance monitor Updated: Sep-25-15 6:35 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Lakeview Community Schools is using a new service offered through Platte County Juvenile Services to keep students from skipping class.
- Cargill will convert Nebraska beef plant to make cooked meat Updated: Sep-24-15 1:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Cargill plans to convert a beef processing plant in Columbus, Nebraska to make cooked meat, and two other beef plants in Wisconsin and Texas will be expanded to handle the work currently done there.
- Nebraska senators brainstorming ideas to ease property taxes Updated: Sep-23-15 8:02 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A special legislative committee is brainstorming ways to reduce property taxes in Nebraska, but the ideas are still broad and some senators voiced skepticism Wednesday that major changes are possible.
- AP Nebraska high school football rankings Updated: Sep-15-15 7:31 am
The Associated Press Nebraska high school football rankings in Classes A through D-2. Listings include name of school, season record, previous week's ranking, previous week's result and this week's opponent. The rankings are based on a formula that includes ratings from the Omaha World-Herald and Lincoln Journal Star plus experts for each class. Class A: Dale Miller, Grand Island Independent. Class B: Jeff Fielder, Scottsbluff Star-Herald. Class C1: Tom Behmer, Norfolk Daily News. Class C2: Brent Wasinius, Fremont Tribune. Class D1: Andrew Bottrell, North Platte Telegraph. Class D2: Nick Blasnitz, Hastings Tribune.
- Time running out to claim winning $104,000 lottery ticket Updated: Sep-12-15 1:14 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Nebraska lottery officials say time is running out to claim a winning $104,000 lottery ticket sold in Columbus.
- $300K golf cart storage building in Columbus draws criticism Updated: Sep-10-15 3:48 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - The city of Columbus' plan to spend more than $300,000 on a golf cart storage building has drawn criticism from some who say that it's a waste of tax dollars.