- Neb. man has been battling weeds for 41 years Updated: Mar-02-14 11:53 am
- Columbus council considers pool staffing changes Updated: Feb-21-14 2:05 pm
- Federal investigators on site of Neb. worker death Updated: Feb-19-14 3:34 pm
- Schuyler man killed in early-morning crash Updated: Feb-17-14 2:43 pm
- Columbus man, 93, recalls 1937 scout jamboree Updated: Feb-09-14 11:51 am
- Nebraskan faces several charges in July 4 blast Updated: Feb-06-14 11:31 am
- Police: Toddler taken along for Schuyler drug deal Updated: Feb-06-14 6:47 am
- Nebraska man gets probation for stealing gasoline Updated: Feb-05-14 6:22 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Dave Gilsdorf has been getting to the root of problems in Platte County for the past four decades as weed superintendent.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - The Columbus City Council has decided to extend health insurance coverage to pool staffers and maintain morning hours at the Columbus Aquatic Center, despite the costs.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Federal investigators are at a Columbus medical supplies manufacturing plant to look into the death of a worker.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Schuyler man has died after losing control of his car on U.S. Highway 30.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - It's been decades since Mark A. Keller last wore his Boy Scouts uniform.
OSCEOLA, Nebraska - A 63-year-old man is scheduled to face Polk County charges connected to an explosion that severely injured a 14-year-old relative on July Fourth last year.
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - A 33-year-old Columbus man is accused of taking his 18-month-old son along for a drug deal in Colfax County.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Columbus man convicted of stealing gasoline from multiple cars last year has been given probation.