- Nebraska man loses probation, gets prison for crash death Updated: May-04-15 9:34 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Probation has been revoked for a 32-year-old man convicted of vehicular homicide in the crash death of a Columbus woman.
- Nebraskan gets 10 years for sex assaults on stepdaughter, 12 Updated: Apr-30-15 12:22 pm
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - A 42-year-old Colfax County man has been given 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting his 12-year-old stepdaughter.
- Trial set for 2nd person accused in counterfeiting scheme Updated: Apr-29-15 8:44 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A second person accused of a counterfeiting scheme in Platte County also has pleaded not guilty.
- Man sentenced for punching ex-girlfriend, running over man Updated: Apr-22-15 1:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A 31-year-old man has been given 18 to 36 months in prison for punching his former girlfriend and running his vehicle over a man who went to the woman's aid in Columbus.
- Agency investigating death of worker hit by snapped chain Updated: Apr-14-15 11:22 am
SCHUYLER, Nebraska - A federal safety agency has begun investigating the death of a man who was hit by a chain while working near Schuyler in eastern Nebraska.
- Comedy genius, father of funny commercials Stan Freberg dies Updated: Apr-07-15 7:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - Stan Freberg, the spirited comic genius who lampooned American history in his landmark recordings "The United States of America" and was hailed as the father of the funny commercial, died Tuesday. He was 88.
- Nebraskan takes plea deal in abuse of girlfriend's baby son Updated: Apr-07-15 7:41 am
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Columbus man accused of hitting his girlfriend's 1-year-old son is scheduled to be sentenced next month.