- Columbus man convicted of murder, other crimes Updated: Apr-15-14 2:13 pm
- ADM pays $20K for Nebraska ethanol plant emissions Updated: Apr-04-14 12:47 pm
- Columbus man arrested after 2-hour standoff Updated: Apr-04-14 12:38 pm
- Fire destroys eastern Nebraska hog confinement Updated: Apr-03-14 1:00 pm
- Neb. man pleads not guilty to July 4 blast charges Updated: Apr-03-14 12:59 pm
- Nebraskan pleads not guilty in mom's crash death Updated: Mar-31-14 1:49 pm
- Neb. woman goes to jail for killing family dog Updated: Mar-30-14 2:41 pm
- Nebraska sisters lose 270 pounds combined Updated: Mar-25-14 1:46 pm
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A Nebraska man on Tuesday was found guilty of murder, the third person to be convicted in the slaying of a 51-year-old Columbus resident during a botched robbery.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Archer Daniels Midland Co. will pay a $20,000 penalty to settle a state complaint that the company's Columbus ethanol plant violated Nebraska air quality regulations.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A 57-year-old man faces charges following an assault and standoff with Columbus police that lasted about two hours.
CRESTON, Nebraska - A fire at a farm south of Creston in eastern Nebraska has destroyed a hog confinement building.
OSCEOLA, Nebraska - A 63-year-old David City man has pleaded not guilty to charges in connection with a pipe bomb explosion during a July 4 celebration that seriously injured a teenage family member.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A May trial has been scheduled for a 46-year-old Genoa man charged with manslaughter in the crash death of his mother.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - A 58-year-old Nebraska woman has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for killing a family dog that she feared.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Two Nebraska sisters have been supporting each other as they dieted and exercised their way to a combined weight loss of 270 pounds.