- Optical company sets sights on Google Glass Updated: Dec-18-13 10:53 am
- Ind. man gets 12 years for toilet tank lid attack Updated: Dec-16-13 5:47 am
- Some areas of N. Ind. received 8 inches or more Updated: Dec-15-13 12:43 pm
- IPFW beats SIU-Edwardsville 95-75 Updated: Dec-14-13 11:22 pm
- Winter storm drops snow on north, central Indiana Updated: Dec-14-13 6:08 pm
- Indiana Class 3A All-State Team Updated: Dec-12-13 1:05 pm
- Move of Fort Wayne betting parlor gains approval Updated: Dec-11-13 11:42 am
- Golf cart rules nixed in Fort Wayne suburb Updated: Dec-11-13 9:25 am
- Savannah baseball team owner pitches new stadium Updated: Dec-09-13 10:55 am
- No. 16 Purdue overpowers IPFW in 91-70 win Updated: Dec-08-13 4:35 pm
- IPFW takes down Dartmouth 80-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:21 pm
- Fort Wayne zoo's beloved pony takes final ride Updated: Dec-07-13 4:14 pm
- Indiana board asks abortion doctor to appear Updated: Dec-07-13 4:05 pm
- Fort Wayne officer charged with raping woman Updated: Dec-06-13 10:04 am
- Allen County sheriff to run for Wyss' Senate seat Updated: Dec-05-13 2:13 pm
- GM using landfill gas to power Fort Wayne plant Updated: Dec-05-13 11:52 am
- Allen County reaches record homicide mark for year Updated: Dec-04-13 11:28 am
- Miami (Ohio) comes-from-behind, defeats IPFW 94-87 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:17 pm
- Youngest GOP county chairman has youth on his side Updated: Dec-03-13 10:13 am
- Fort Wayne policeman speaking at UN conference Updated: Dec-01-13 4:02 pm
- Fort Wayne mayor left with black eye from fall Updated: Dec-01-13 1:09 pm
- Columbus East wins Class 4A title Updated: Dec-01-13 12:23 am
- Illinois holds off feisty IPFW 57-55 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:11 am
- Church fund lauds artist for stained-glass windows Updated: Nov-29-13 10:25 am
- Fort Wayne wrestler recovering from spine injury Updated: Nov-28-13 11:50 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Fort Wayne business clearly sees an opportunity to tap into the next big thing.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A northeastern Indiana man has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for attacking his mother with the lid of a toilet tank.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The snowstorm that moved through Indiana left some areas of the state under 8 inches or more of snow, while snow continues to fall in northern Indiana.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A winter storm that dumped several inches of snow on parts of northern and central Indiana is being followed by sharply colder air that's expected to leave roads slick and hazardous.
INDIANAPOLIS - Class 3A
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Hoosier Park horse track is looking to pull in more gamblers to its Fort Wayne off-track betting parlor with a $2 million project moving it to a new location.
NEW HAVEN, Indiana - The plug has been pulled on a proposal aimed at legalizing and regulating the use of golf carts on the streets of a Fort Wayne suburb.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - The owner of Savannah's minor league baseball team is seeking support from the city for a new multi-use stadium.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Courtney Moses scored a game-high 26 points to lead four players in double figures as No. 16 Purdue overpowered Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne in a 91-70 victory on Sunday.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Luis Jacobo scored 23 points as five Indiana Purdue Fort Wayne players reached double figures in an 80-64 victory over Dartmouth on Saturday night.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - For years, thousands of children visiting from near and far took time out of their visit to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo for a ride on Cookie, a beloved pony.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A doctor who performs abortions in Fort Wayne, Gary and South Bend has been asked to appear before the Indiana Medical Licensing Board.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Prosecutors have filed rape charges against a Fort Wayne police officer, saying he attacked a woman he had arrested for drunken driving.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries plans to run for the seat being vacated by retiring state Sen. Tom Wyss (wees).
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - General Motors Corp. is spending $11 million at its Fort Wayne truck assembly plant to create a small power plant that would use landfill gas to supply 40 percent of the factory's electricity.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - An ongoing string of violence has put Indiana's third-most populous county in the dubious position of tying its record for homicides in a year.
OXFORD, Ohio - Will Felder scored 26 points, Will Sullivan added 23 and Miami (Ohio) comes back from a 16-point halftime deficit to win its first game of the season, 94-87 over Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne Tuesday night.
PERU, Indiana - Ethan Manning ran his first campaign in sixth grade. It was during a school program that gave kids a chance to run a make-believe miniature city, and Manning wanted to be mayor.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Fort Wayne police officer is headed to South America to discuss his department's exchange program with police in Germany.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry has been sporting a black eye he picked up in Seattle, but it could be worse.
INDIANAPOLIS - Top-ranked Columbus East, stymied for most of the second half after building a three-touchdown lead, needed a 73-yard touchdown drive with 3:42 to play and kicker Paul Baker's extra point for a 28-27 victory over Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger in the IHSAA Class 4A State Finals on Saturday.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach John Groce was a little apprehensive heading into Friday night's game with Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne. The Mastodons had lost two games - one to the Dayton Flyers -- by two points combined.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Lutheran church group has honored a Fort Wayne artist for his work on stained-glass windows at a historic city church.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A high school wrestler from Fort Wayne has been moved a rehabilitation center after suffering a severe spine injury during a meet last weekend.