- Company may hire hundreds at Fort Wayne center Updated: Mar-11-14 7:47 am
- Fort Wayne man dies days after being hit by SUV Updated: Mar-11-14 6:29 am
- Evans lifts IPFW past S. Dakota St. 64-60 in semis Updated: Mar-11-14 12:05 am
- Childhood love of space pays off with Mars study Updated: Mar-10-14 10:02 am
- IPFW coasts past IUPUI 85-47 in Summit opener Updated: Mar-08-14 9:03 pm
- Heritage Christian beats Canterbury for 2A title Updated: Mar-08-14 5:05 pm
- Researcher digs into Stratton-Porter's past Updated: Mar-08-14 12:39 pm
- Public mourning of deceased pets gains acceptance Updated: Mar-08-14 12:04 am
- Bucks reset, playing better since trade Updated: Mar-05-14 3:50 am
- F-16 to return to Fort Wayne base after 4 years Updated: Mar-04-14 2:38 pm
- Indiana man accused of stomping rabbit to death Updated: Mar-04-14 8:31 am
- Icy roads in S. Indiana make driving hazardous Updated: Mar-02-14 6:43 pm
- Ark. baseball game with IPFW cancelled by storm Updated: Mar-02-14 3:12 pm
- Fort Wayne airport considers adding solar farm Updated: Feb-28-14 3:46 am
- Jacobo leads IPFW over Western Illinois 65-56 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:48 pm
- Crashes snarl traffic on I-469 around Fort Wayne Updated: Feb-27-14 9:55 am
- Panel backs allowing guns in school parking lots Updated: Feb-26-14 5:05 pm
- Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne going tobacco-free Updated: Feb-25-14 6:59 am
- Indiana Air Guard chaplain receives Purple Heart Updated: Feb-23-14 6:50 pm
- Man fatally shoots self showing gun to another Updated: Feb-23-14 6:39 pm
- Fort Wayne cruises past IUPUI 84-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:56 pm
- NE Ind. man gets 126-year molestation sentence Updated: Feb-22-14 4:37 pm
- Arts United chief a driving force in Fort Wayne Updated: Feb-21-14 9:37 am
- 2 badly hurt in crash during Fort Wayne chase Updated: Feb-21-14 6:16 am
- Indiana roads flooded from rainfall, melting snow Updated: Feb-20-14 7:40 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A company says it could hire several hundred people in the coming years for a new call center in Fort Wayne.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Authorities say a Fort Wayne man has died from injuries he suffered when he was struck by an SUV while walking in a street.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Mo Evans came off the bench to hit 6 of 7 3-pointers and scored 18 points as second-seeded Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne knocked out two-time defending champion South Dakota State 64-60 Monday in the semifinals of the Summit League tournament.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Ron Williams remembers walking into the cafeteria with Mrs. Richardson's second-grade class at Broadview Elementary in 1961 to watch the launch of the Mercury spacecraft on a black-and-white television. Since before then, Williams has been interested in space, and now he is one step closer to reaching Mars, even though he actually isn't going into orbit.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Luis Jacobo scored 19 points and Steve Forbes added 11 with nine rebounds as No. 2 seed Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne rolled past seventh-seeded Indiana-Purdue Indianapolis 85-47 in the opening round of the Summit League tournament Saturday night.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Heritage Christian is known for its offense, yet it was defense that earned the Eagles their fifth state title.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Many people think of Gene Stratton-Porter as an avid naturalist and talented author who spent much of her time in the outdoors. But a new review of official records and newspaper reports of the day provides a fuller - and sometimes conflicting - picture of one of Indiana's most famous women.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Because Julie Mack's golden retriever was her best friend, roommate, playmate and travel partner, the euthanized passing of the nearly 12-year-old Clancy was excruciatingly painful. As Clancy's head rested in her lap, Mack said a tearful goodbye in the privacy of a Fort Wayne veterinarian's emergency room.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - In a challenging season, sometimes a trade serves as a way to give a team a fresh start.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The F-16 is returning to the Indiana Air National Guard's 122nd Fighter Wing in Fort Wayne.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Fort Wayne man has been arrested after police say he stomped his children's pet rabbit to death.
INDIANAPOLIS - A late winter storm dumped more than 9 inches of snow in Indiana near Lake Michigan and left a glaze of snow and ice on other roads that made driving treacherous in places, authorities said.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The 24th-ranked University of Arkansas baseball team's game against Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne scheduled for Monday has been cancelled due to winter weather.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne International Airport officials are looking into adding a solar farm that would cover up to 75 acres.
MACOMB, Illinois - Luis Jacobo scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne to a 65-56 victory Thursday night over Western Illinois.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Numerous vehicles crashed on Fort Wayne's Interstate 469 amid conditions that state police say included blowing snow and icy roadways.
INDIANAPOLIS - An altered proposal to allow guns in Indiana school parking lots drew criticism on Tuesday from opponents worried easy access to weapons could lead to future school shootings.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne has announced it will become a smoke-free and tobacco-free campus effective April 1.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A chaplain now with the Indiana Air National Guard has received a Purple Heart after being wounded in a rocket attack during an Army deployment to Afghanistan nearly three years ago.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne police say a man has fatally shot himself in the chest by accident while showing the weapon to a relative.
INDIANAPOLIS - Luis Jacobo had 13 points and nine rebounds, Steve Forbes added 12 and nine, and Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne cruised on Saturday to its 20th win of the season, 84-60 over Indiana-Purdue Indianapolis.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A northeastern man convicted of repeatedly molesting a girl over several years, leaving her traumatized, has received a 126-year prison sentence.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - She wrote most of the grant proposals that raised the $2.2 million needed to purchase what is now the Auer Center for Arts and Culture, a hub for Fort Wayne's downtown cultural district.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Authorities in Fort Wayne say two people were badly hurt when an SUV being chased by police officers crashed into their pickup truck.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Rainfall and melting snow are combining to flood some Indiana roadways.