- Popularity of religious tattoos seems enduring Updated: Apr-17-14 10:33 am
- Parkview to seek affiliation with Wabash hospital Updated: Apr-17-14 4:07 am
- Gary man charged in Fort Wayne shop owner's death Updated: Apr-16-14 8:03 pm
- Nearly 600 pounds of pot seized in Fort Wayne Updated: Apr-16-14 10:38 am
- Cold snap gives Fort Wayne record low temperature Updated: Apr-16-14 7:56 am
- Convicted murderer gets 20 years added to sentence Updated: Apr-15-14 1:13 pm
- Indiana officials consider funding for adoptions Updated: Apr-14-14 11:04 am
- Work to begin on innovative ramp in Fort Wayne Updated: Apr-14-14 5:41 am
- Harsh Indiana winter straps county budgets Updated: Apr-13-14 4:14 am
- Steam locomotive to roll into Fort Wayne in July Updated: Apr-12-14 4:01 pm
- Squirrel blamed for $300K damage to Ind. building Updated: Apr-12-14 3:20 pm
- NE Ind. wife donates kidney to triathlete husband Updated: Apr-12-14 1:34 pm
- Jacksonville hires Jasick as basketball coach Updated: Apr-09-14 1:08 pm
- Annual sale a boon for shoppers, Fort Wayne Updated: Apr-07-14 11:36 am
- 2 men trying to change Ind. state bird to nuthatch Updated: Apr-05-14 3:46 pm
- Charges filed in fatal crash after bar shooting Updated: Apr-04-14 9:08 am
- Top-paid teachers take on more duties, hours Updated: Apr-03-14 12:37 pm
- Ms. Wheelchair Indiana to use title as platform Updated: Apr-02-14 11:56 am
- More Indiana communities becoming Bird Towns Updated: Apr-01-14 10:37 am
- GE to shutter last 2 remaining Fort Wayne plants Updated: Mar-29-14 5:46 pm
- Schools get 3-year reprieve on transportation cuts Updated: Mar-28-14 7:04 pm
- Fort Wayne barber's retirement ends 64-year era Updated: Mar-28-14 10:49 am
- Ex-financier found at fault in Duesenberg sale Updated: Mar-28-14 6:34 am
- Brothers charged in NE Ind. woman's 2011 slaying Updated: Mar-26-14 8:27 pm
- Demand for housing vouchers high in Fort Wayne Updated: Mar-22-14 2:55 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Jes Farris says it happens two or three times a day. Someone walks into Studio 13, a local tattoo shop he owns with his brother, Jake, and inquires about getting a religious tattoo.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A not-for-profit health system that includes eight hospitals across northeastern Indiana has agreed to pursue an affiliation agreement with another hospital in the region.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Tips from the public, including the suspect's own family, led to the arrest of a Gary man in connection with the fatal shooting of a Fort Wayne tobacco store owner, authorities said Wednesday.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Authorities have seized nearly 600 pounds of marijuana during a raid of a Fort Wayne house.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - It really is colder than it has been in a long time for mid-April across Indiana.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A man already sentenced to 65 years in prison for murder has had more time added to his sentence for attacking a jail guard in Fort Wayne.
INDIANAPOLIS - After about a year of fostering toddler Antoinette, Jackie Townsend adopted the 5-year-old she describes as the "prettiest little thing."
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Indiana Department of Transportation says construction of an innovative traffic interchange aimed at improving traffic flow is scheduled to begin Monday in Fort Wayne.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The harshest winter in decades has forced highway departments across Indiana to look for money to pay off snow-related overtime and repair roads.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A restored steam engine that once carried food from Ohio to Chicago will be back on the tracks this summer, making a round-trip run from Detroit to Fort Wayne that's open to the public.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Officials say a wayward squirrel caused about $300,000 in damage to an eastern Indiana community center set to open in June.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - At first glance Tony Klepinger, 40, wife Julie and their two young daughters seem very much like the typical young family.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville University has hired Tony Jasick as its men's basketball coach.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Vera Bradley Outlet Sale is more than just the paisley bargain buyers' dream. It's also a sizable boost for the local economy.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Two northern Indiana men have started a grassroots campaign to change the state bird to the white-breasted nuthatch.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Reckless homicide charges have been filed against the man who authorities say caused a crash that killed a Fort Wayne teenager as he fled from a bar where he shot another man.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - For most of the day, Laura McCoy is either busy teaching a class of young Fort Wayne Community Schools students - or ushering the next class through the doors of her music room.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - The Ms. Wheelchair Indiana contest doesn't get a lot of attention.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - If things go as hoped, birds and people who like to watch them will be flocking to northeast Indiana.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - General Electric Corp. will shutter its last two remaining Fort Wayne operations early next year, costing about 90 workers their jobs.
INDIANAPOLIS - State lawmakers have given a temporary break to more than 90 Indiana school districts facing transportation funding cuts that threaten their bus service.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - After 64 years of cutting hair on Broadway, Phil Rizzo has spun the heavy leather barber chair and brushed the hair off the back of a client's neck for the last time.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A former Indianapolis financier in federal prison for a $200 million investment fraud has been ordered to pay $1 million over the disputed auction of a 1930 Duesenberg automobile.
ALBION, Indiana - A tip from a Fort Wayne woman led to the arrests of her husband and his brother in connection to the 2011 death of a woman whose body was dumped in a northeastern Indiana lake, a prosecutor said Wednesday.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne Housing officials say the lingering effects of the Great Recession are contributing to a high demand for affordable housing.