- Body in barrel identified as missing Fort Wayne teen Updated: May-05-15 1:05 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A coroner has identified a woman whose body was found in a trash barrel.
- Pilot hospitalized after paraglider crashes in NE Indiana Updated: May-05-15 12:26 pm
ORLAND, Indiana - A 59-year-old northeastern Indiana man has been hospitalized after his motorized paraglider crashed into trees.
- Small plane loses power, lands on Indiana highway Updated: May-05-15 7:13 am
HUNTINGTON, Indiana - Sheriff's officials in Huntington County say a single-engine private plane lost power and the pilot had to land on U.S. 224, striking a truck stopped at a traffic light.
- After witness dies, Fort Wayne man's murder charge dropped Updated: May-04-15 4:53 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Prosecutors dropped a murder charge against a Fort Wayne man Monday, one day before his trial was set to begin and after the death of a key witness in March.
- Fort Wayne man gets 15 years in infant's babysitting death Updated: May-02-15 2:04 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A Fort Wayne man was sentenced to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to a neglect charge stemming from the death of an infant he was babysitting.
- New headstone to be dedicated at Civil War soldier's grave Updated: Apr-30-15 9:56 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - For some reason, John E. Wilkins carried a pocket notebook and pen, writing down his experiences as a Union soldier, day after day, from the onset of the Civil War until its conclusion.
- Kroger expands in central Indiana to create 3,400-plus jobs Updated: Apr-29-15 5:02 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kroger will build 11 new stores and expand or remodel 22 others in a $464.6 million central Indiana expansion that will create 3,440 permanent jobs, the retailer announced Wednesday.
- German group sponsoring eagle-owl couple at Fort Wayne zoo Updated: Apr-28-15 10:05 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - They're one of the largest species of owls and they can be found all over Europe - especially in Germany.
- Fort Wayne's Hispanic Chamber celebrates 25 years Updated: Apr-24-15 9:14 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Like many millennials, Jessica Montalvo embraces technology.
- Fort Wayne officials want $6M for riverfront development Updated: Apr-24-15 4:06 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne officials are seeking $6 million to pay for the first phase of a riverfront development plan.
- Health board OKs possible needle-exchange, if bill passes Updated: Apr-23-15 3:43 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A northeastern Indiana health board has given its endorsement to a possible needle-exchange program if lawmakers approve a bill allowing such programs.
- Indiana state senator returns from 8-month deployment Updated: Apr-23-15 3:37 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - An Indiana state senator who was deployed to Afghanistan for eight months as a member of the Navy Reserve is back in Indiana.
- Rape, corpse abuse charges added in Fort Wayne slaying Updated: Apr-21-15 6:13 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Fort Wayne man charged with killing a woman in a cemetery now faces additional charges of rape and abuse of a corpse.
- Northern Indiana boy, 17, killed in lawn mower accident Updated: Apr-18-15 1:23 pm
BURKET, Indiana - Northern Indiana police say a 17-year-old boy has died after he was apparently pulled beneath a lawn mower he was working on.
- Crowded GOP field could keep Indiana in play in 2016 Updated: Apr-18-15 12:08 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Indiana could be in play in next year's Republican presidential race despite its late primary.
- Appeals court rejects Fort Wayne man's death sentence appeal Updated: Apr-17-15 4:19 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A federal appeals court has upheld the death sentence of a Fort Wayne man convicted of killing his brother, his sister's fiancÃ© and two of his brother's friends in 1997.
- 4 injured in northern Indiana grain elevator explosion Updated: Apr-16-15 4:15 pm
LA CROSSE, Indiana - Authorities in northern Indiana say four people were injured in an explosion at a grain elevator.
- Records: Ex-IPFW chancellor, Purdue settled suit for $52,500 Updated: Apr-15-15 12:54 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Documents say Purdue University paid $52,500 to a former Fort Wayne campus chancellor in a settlement over an age discrimination lawsuit.
- Fort Wayne airport adds video phone for deaf travelers Updated: Apr-11-15 1:43 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A new video phone that allows the deaf to communicate with other deaf people over a video link has been installed at the Fort Wayne International Airport.
- Michigan man fatally stabbed in Fort Wayne attack Updated: Apr-10-15 6:25 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Authorities say a Michigan man was fatally stabbed in the neck during an altercation in Fort Wayne.
- Auburn police charge man in explosion outside auto shop Updated: Apr-09-15 8:07 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A 35-year-old Indiana man has been charged after a months-long investigation into an explosion that destroyed a truck and damaged a nearby building.
- New Haven man charged in crash that killed 3 Updated: Apr-09-15 4:05 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - A 26-year-old New Haven man is facing six felony charges following a head-on collision on a highway that killed three people.
- Oscar Swanigan of 4A champ Homestead named Mr Basketball Updated: Apr-07-15 3:25 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Caleb Swanigan of Class 4A state champion Fort Wayne Homestead has been named this year's Mr. Basketball.
- Summit aims to boost understanding of Fort Wayne rivers Updated: Apr-07-15 9:11 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Dan Wire is more than aware of the public perception of the rivers that flow through Fort Wayne.
- Top seed Maine, '14 champ Fort Wayne open D-League playoffs Updated: Apr-06-15 3:08 pm
NEW YORK - Top-seeded Maine will open the NBA Development League playoffs Tuesday against defending champion Fort Wayne.