- Jaye Marie Green leads LPGA Tour Q-school Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- Christmas tree catches fire at elementary school Updated: Dec-03-13 1:00 pm
- Stewart picked for 'NASCAR '14' video game cover Updated: Dec-03-13 11:51 am
- 3 rescued after boat capsizes in Lake Monroe Updated: Nov-29-13 5:40 am
- Educational app helps parents track kids' behavior Updated: Nov-29-13 1:44 am
- Migrating dolphins found dead in NE Fla. Updated: Nov-26-13 5:55 am
- Fla. inmate dies 2 days after suicide attempt Updated: Nov-25-13 12:45 pm
- Father of missing family pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-22-13 8:26 am
- Florida International tops Bethune-Cookman 82-67 Updated: Nov-21-13 10:27 pm
- Bethune-Cookman defeats Trinity 98-55 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:11 pm
- Volusia schools will keep using history book Updated: Nov-19-13 10:56 am
- Fla. teen's body exhumed in 1972 murder case Updated: Nov-19-13 5:56 am
- Bethune-Cookman beats Hampton 42-12 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:26 pm
- Deputies: 911 dispatcher pointed gun at reporter Updated: Nov-13-13 12:23 pm
- Norfolk St. narrowly beats Bethune-Cookman 27-24 Updated: Nov-09-13 7:50 pm
- Bethune-Cookman moves past Trinity Baptist 91-74 Updated: Nov-09-13 3:32 pm
- Fla. football player rises to stardom, falls hard Updated: Nov-09-13 1:08 am
- LPGA Tour to return to Michigan Updated: Nov-08-13 12:50 pm
- Dolphin washes ashore in Ormond Beach Updated: Nov-08-13 6:18 am
- Man once 2 hours from execution given a new trial Updated: Nov-07-13 7:41 pm
- Tennessee woman finds purse stuffed with cash Updated: Nov-05-13 10:28 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tour's qualifying tournament.
PORT ORANGE, Florida - A Christmas caught fire in an elementary school classroom before classes started on Tuesday.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Tony Stewart smoked the field in a fan vote and will grace the cover of the "NASCAR '14" video game.
DELTONA, Florida - Three people are safe after their boat capsized in a central Florida lake.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - If the phone rings at the end of a school day, parents might already know why a teacher is calling.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Wildlife officials say at least 16 dead dolphins have washed up on northeast Florida beaches.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A 70-year-old sex crime suspect died two days after a suicide attempt at the Volusia County Jail.
DELAND, Florida - A man who authorities say confessed to killing his wife has entered a not guilty plea.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Tymell Murphy scored 24 points and pulled down 11 rebounds, leading Florida International to an 82-67 win over Bethune-Cookman on Thursday night.
Daytona Beach, Florida - Allan Dempster scored a career-high 22 points guiding Bethune-Cookman to a commanding 98-55 victory over Trinity on Tuesday night.
DELTONA, Florida - A central Florida school board has decided to keep a world history textbook that some parents wanted pulled from classes because they say it offers a pro-Islamic worldview.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Officials in Volusia County have exhumed a teenager's body in hopes of solving a murder case.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Quentin Williams passed for 68 yards and rushed for two touchdowns as Bethune-Cookman beat Hampton 42-12 Saturday night.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A 911 dispatcher is charged with aggravated assault after allegedly pointing a gun at a TV reporter.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Lynden Trail scored a touchdown and forced a fumble as Norfolk State fought off a fourth quarter run by Bethune-Cookman and held on to a 27-24 victory on Saturday.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Ricky Johnson scored 22 points and was one of five players in double figures for Bethune-Cookman as they opened their season with a 91-74 win over Trinity Baptist Saturday.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Very early in the usual debriefing, Spruce Creek High football coach Rocky Yocam remembers asking one of his assistants, "How'd Jermaine do?"
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The LPGA Tour is returning to Michigan for the first time in more than a decade.
ORMOND BEACH, Florida - Wildlife officials are helping a dolphin that washed ashore in Ormond Beach.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A man who has spent 28 years on death row and was once two hours away from execution will get a new trial after the Florida Supreme Court said Thursday that a retest of evidence makes it highly unlikely he would have been convicted of a 1982 Daytona Beach murder.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A vacationing woman and her 16-year-old daughter were about to take a final dip in the Atlantic Ocean on Sunday before heading home to Tennessee when they spotted a purse and other items that had been washed in by the tide.