- Woman, 90, buys back stolen medical bracelet Updated: Apr-17-14 6:07 am
- Fla. surfer dies after apparent medical episode Updated: Apr-16-14 5:46 am
- Surfer bitten by shark off central Florida beach Updated: Apr-15-14 5:23 pm
- Army Corps beach erosion fix would cost $43.4M Updated: Apr-15-14 12:40 pm
- Daytona Beach murder suspect found dead Updated: Apr-14-14 6:05 am
- Report: Charges reduced for minivan in ocean case Updated: Apr-09-14 7:46 am
- Plane flips over in Daytona Beach during rainstorm Updated: Apr-08-14 5:38 am
- Daytona Beach cafe honors longtime waiter Updated: Apr-02-14 8:16 am
- Rescuer of 3 children gets college scholarship. Updated: Apr-02-14 5:32 am
- Prosecutors will seek death penalty for Toledo Updated: Apr-01-14 6:38 am
- Nesting hawks attack patrons outside Fla. library Updated: Mar-29-14 2:35 pm
- Blue Bay LPGA set for October in China Updated: Mar-26-14 7:26 pm
- Central Fla. officials search for missing teen Updated: Mar-24-14 11:51 am
- Fla. whistle-blower says she's been shunned Updated: Mar-24-14 10:15 am
- Average age of Bike Week participants rising Updated: Mar-22-14 1:40 am
- Skeletal remains found in garbage bag near DeLand Updated: Mar-21-14 5:52 am
- Winn Dixie worker accused of stealing $23,000 Updated: Mar-20-14 8:44 am
ORMOND BEACH, Florida - A 90-year-old woman had to shell out $200 to get her stolen medical alert bracelet back after it turned up at a central Florida coin shop.
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Florida - Officials say a 56-year-old surfer may have suffered a medical episode before his friends brought him to shore in New Smyrna Beach.
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Florida - Authorities say a surfer was bitten by a shark off a central Florida beach.
FLAGLER BEACH, Florida - The Army Corps of Engineers says it will be expensive to fix beach erosion problems along Flagler County's shoreline.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Authorities say a suspect in the stabbing death of a Daytona Beach woman was found dead in Key West.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Prosecutors in Daytona Beach say they've filed attempted second-degree murder and child abuse charges against a pregnant South Carolina woman who drove a minivan carrying her three small children into the Atlantic surf.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A line of thunderstorms swept across central Florida, flipping a small plane that had just landed at Daytona International Airport.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - An 80-year-old man is being honored as the longest-serving employee at Piccadilly Cafeteria in the Volusia Mall.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A 21-year-old college student is getting a scholarship for his role in rescuing three children whose mother drove their minivan into the surf off Daytona Beach.
DELAND, Florida - Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for a central Florida man accused of killing his wife and her young children.
PORT ORANGE, Florida - Six people have been attacked outside a central Florida library this week by a pair of hawks nesting in a nearby tree.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The LPGA Tour, China Golf Association and International Management Group announced Wednesday that the Blue Bay LPGA will be played in October on China's Hainan Island.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Authorities are asking for the public's help in finding a teenager who has been missing for three months.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The whistle-blower who sued and alerted the U.S. Department of Justice about wrongdoing at Halifax Health Medical Center says she's been shunned by some of her co-workers.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A cover band played current hits and revelers balanced cold beverages in one hand, using the other to toss bean bags at corn hole boards.
DELAND, Florida - Deputies are investigating after someone out for a walk near DeLand found human remains.
DELAND, Florida - A Winn Dixie employee is accused of using coupon codes to steal $23,000 from the store.