- LPGA team event moves to Merit Club near Chicago Updated: Nov-24-15 5:29 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The LPGA Tour is moving the International Crown to the Merit Club outside Chicago next year.
- Flagler County woman charged in 2013 death of disabled uncle Updated: Nov-24-15 11:32 am
BUNNELL, Florida - A Bunnell woman who investigators say left her disabled uncle home alone for days has been charged in connection with his death.
- Man charged in DUI crash, 3 kids in vehicle Updated: Nov-24-15 3:00 am
ORMOND BEACH, Florida - Authorities say a central Florida man was drunk and transporting three children when he crashed his vehicle.
- Embry-Riddle turns to crowdfunding for research projects Updated: Nov-22-15 4:23 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach wants to help its faculty, students and alumni get funding with fewer hassles.
- Embry-Riddle researchers test self-driving cars Updated: Nov-21-15 3:01 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Self-driving cars may be in Florida sooner than you think.
- Original prototype of Coca-Cola bottle to go on display Updated: Nov-16-15 2:51 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The original prototype of the 1915 Coca-Cola bottle will be on display at the Root Family Museum.
- Bethune-Cookman beats Trinity Baptist 108-54 in opener Updated: Nov-13-15 10:59 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Mario Moody scored 22 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Bethune-Cookman rolled over Trinity Baptist 108-54 in a season opener on Friday night.
- Small town of Marineland set for birthday celebration Updated: Nov-13-15 2:17 pm
MARINELAND, Florida - Flagler County's Marineland, one of the smallest incorporated municipalities in Florida and home to the longtime dolphin amusement park, is celebrating its 75th birthday.
- Police: Store owner dumped man out of wheelchair Updated: Nov-13-15 11:47 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A Daytona Beach convenience store owner has been arrested after police say he dumped a disabled man out of his wheelchair.
- Florida teacher saves chocking boy in social studies class Updated: Nov-10-15 10:20 am
PORT ORANGE, Florida - A central Florida teacher is being hailed as a hero after performing the Heimlich maneuver on an 11-year-old student in her social studies class at Silver Sands Middle School in Port Orange.
- 249 people were shot by Florida authorities in 2013, 2014 Updated: Nov-09-15 12:51 pm
TALLAHASSE, Florida - A newspaper has reported that Florida law enforcement agencies shot people an average of once every three days in 2013 and 2014.
- Williams leads Bethune-Cookman past Morgan State 38-14 Updated: Nov-07-15 8:09 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Quentin Williams threw for 257 yards on 16-of-19 passing and Bethune-Cookman scored 17 unanswered points in the second half to roll over Morgan State 38-14 on Saturday night.
- Embry-Riddle students seek to inspire 5th graders Updated: Nov-06-15 6:35 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Some Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University students are helping boost the interest of local fifth graders in science, technology, engineering and math fields, commonly called STEM.
- Dinner surprise: Burglary suspect drops in through ceiling Updated: Nov-04-15 11:24 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Police say a burglary suspect's plans went awry when he dropped in on stunned dinner patrons through the ceiling of a Florida restaurant and was then held down by the customers until officers arrived.
- Restaurant patrons capture burglar who fell through ceiling Updated: Nov-04-15 10:50 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - A man got more than he bargained for when he fell through the ceiling of a Daytona Beach restaurant and was held down by patrons until police arrived.
- 2 dogs dead after house fire Updated: Nov-04-15 3:02 am
DELAND, Florida - Authorities say two dogs are dead following a central Florida house fire.
- Body found in abandoned bathroom identified as missing man Updated: Nov-03-15 6:33 am
PALM COAST, Florida - An autopsy confirmed that a missing northeast Florida man's body was found in an abandoned bathroom at a park.
- Aeronautical university to construct $28 million facility Updated: Oct-30-15 2:46 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University announced plans to construct a $28 million research facility to house labs and a wind tunnel.
- Volusia County inmate dies from apparent suicide Updated: Oct-29-15 1:33 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Authorities say an inmate at the Volusia County Jail has died from an apparent suicide.
- Trooper injured in crash on Interstate 4 Updated: Oct-29-15 7:21 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The Florida Highway Patrol says a trooper is recovering from injuries suffered when a sports utility vehicle hit his cruiser on Interstate 4.
- Woman dies days after being shot during fight with husband Updated: Oct-29-15 6:29 am
HOLLY HILL, Florida - A central Florida woman has died days after police say her husband shot her during an argument over infidelity.
- NASCAR reaches 5-year sanctioning agreements with tracks Updated: Oct-26-15 3:28 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR on Monday said it has signed five-year sanctioning agreements with 23 tracks that host Sprint Cup Series races.