- Inquest slated in death of Pa. prison inmate Updated: Mar-07-14 9:38 am
- Pa. town with foul-mouthed ex-chief to close dept. Updated: Feb-28-14 4:47 pm
- Rubbermaid to close in Pottsville facility by 2015 Updated: Feb-13-14 3:05 pm
- Assisted suicide charge dropped against Pa. woman Updated: Feb-11-14 7:40 pm
- Beer float, anyone? Yuengling's Ice Cream returns Updated: Feb-10-14 4:11 pm
POTTSVILLE, Pennsylvania - Jury selection begins Friday in eastern Pennsylvania for a coroner's inquest into the death of a county prison inmate a year ago.
GILBERTON, Pennsylvania - A week after a Pennsylvania borough announced the departure of its polarizing police chief, officials have voted to begin the process to abolish its police department.
POTTSVILLE, Pennsylvania - Rubbermaid Commercial Products is closing its Pottsville facility next year and about 100 people will lose their jobs.
A Pennsylvania judge threw out an assisted suicide charge Tuesday against a nurse accused of handing her 93-year-old terminally ill father a bottle of morphine, a decision that brought elation and relief to the defendant and her family one year to the day after his death.
POTTSVILLE, Pennsylvania - Breyers, Ben & Jerry's, Edy's and Yuengling's: Which thing is not like the others?