- Jury convicts NJ man of Megan's Law violation Updated: Apr-16-14 6:13 am
- Judge: Man must stand trial on murder charges Updated: Apr-14-14 1:38 pm
- 2 fire trucks destroyed in Salem brush fire Updated: Apr-14-14 6:26 am
- New Jersey man admits killing girlfriend Updated: Apr-08-14 6:28 am
- Authorities: 2 escape injury when boat capsizes Updated: Mar-30-14 3:07 pm
- Court upholds child sex assault conviction Updated: Mar-26-14 5:10 pm
- Man kills himself in NJ hospital Updated: Mar-21-14 5:32 am
- 1 dead in Gloucester County fire; 2 others escape Updated: Mar-19-14 5:07 pm
WOODBURY, New Jersey - Jurors in Gloucester County have convicted a convicted sex offender of his eighth violation of lifetime supervision under Megan's Law.
WOODBURY, New Jersey - A man accused of fatally stabbing his nephew during a domestic dispute at a southern New Jersey apartment complex two years ago will have to stand trial on murder charges.
SALEM, New Jersey - Firefighters escaped injury but two brush trucks were destroyed in a brush fire in Salem.
WOODBURY, New Jersey - A Williamstown man has admitted stabbing his girlfriend to death in her Washington Township apartment.
UPPER PITTSGROVE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Two people were rescued after their boat capsized in a southern New Jersey waterway.
WOODBURY, New Jersey - A state appellate court has upheld the conviction and lengthy prison sentence for a southern New Jersey man who was convicted of sexually assaulting his stepdaughter over a two-year period.
WOODBURY, New Jersey - Authorities say a man has died after shooting himself in the emergency room lobby of a hospital in southern New Jersey.
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities say a man was killed while trying to extinguish a fire that severely damaged his southern New Jersey home.