- Butler scores in OT, Flames edge Hurricanes 2-1 Updated: Dec-13-13 12:38 am
- Church steps down Canadian women's hockey coach Updated: Dec-13-13 12:03 am
- Flames fire general manager Jay Feaster, assistant Updated: Dec-12-13 2:42 pm
- Bruins top Flames 2-1 as Iginla returns to Calgary Updated: Dec-11-13 2:30 am
- Oilers slip past Hurricanes 5-4 in OT Updated: Dec-11-13 1:53 am
- Flames honor former captain Jarome Iginla Updated: Dec-10-13 10:16 pm
- Flames top Oilers 2-1 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 2:14 am
- Talbot leads Avalanche past Flames 3-2 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:51 am
- Giordano scores in return, Flames beat Coyotes 4-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 2:59 am
- Flames get late goal for 2-1 win over Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 2:00 am
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Coyotes 5-2 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:11 am
- Holcomb gives US win in 4-man bobsled opener Updated: Nov-30-13 9:34 pm
- Pikus-Pace DQ'ed from win in World Cup opener Updated: Nov-29-13 8:55 pm
- Ducks beat Flames at home for 18th straight time Updated: Nov-29-13 8:29 pm
- Dickenson signs extension with Stampeders Updated: Nov-29-13 10:23 am
- Flames rookie sensation Monahan out with injury Updated: Nov-28-13 7:08 pm
- Kane gives Blackhawks 3-2 win over Flames Updated: Nov-28-13 2:51 am
- Monahan lifts Flames past Panthers in shootout Updated: Nov-23-13 2:04 am
- Tech entrepreneurs revive communal living Updated: Nov-22-13 10:52 am
- Eberle scores 2, leads Oilers to 3rd straight win Updated: Nov-22-13 1:30 am
- Ducks acquire RW Jackman from Calgary for pick Updated: Nov-21-13 6:56 pm
- Nikitin's OT goal lifts Blue Jackets over Flames Updated: Nov-21-13 2:30 am
- Oilers rout Blue Jackets 7-0 Updated: Nov-20-13 1:36 am
- Brown back for 3rd taste of Winter Olympics Updated: Nov-19-13 9:35 am
- Monahan's SO goal lifts Flames over Jets Updated: Nov-19-13 1:20 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Chris Butler scored at 4:56 of overtime after Karri Ramo stopped Jeff Skinner on a penalty shot late in the third period, giving the Calgary Flames a 2-1 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday night.
CALGARY, Alberta - Canadian Olympic women's hockey coach Dan Church resigned Thursday, less than two months before the start of the Sochi Games, saying he felt others lacked confidence in his ability to lead the country to a fourth consecutive gold medal.
CALGARY, Alberta - Jay Feaster was fired as general manager of the Calgary Flames on Thursday, with the team in next-to-last place in the Western Conference.
CALGARY, Alberta - Two goals in 98 seconds erased two bad periods of hockey by the Boston Bruins and made Jarome Iginla a winner in his return to Calgary.
CALGARY, Alberta - Jarome Iginla received an extended standing ovation before the opening faceoff of his first game back in Calgary since his trade last season.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Jiri Hudler didn't go with the Calgary Flames team when they flew into Edmonton on Friday night.
CALGARY, Alberta - Maxime Talbot finally got his name on the score sheet as a member of the Colorado Avalanche.
CALGARY, Alberta - Mark Giordano returned from a broken ankle Wednesday night and the Calgary Flames got right back to winning.
LOS ANGELES - Michael Cammalleri has done his best to keep his Calgary Flames teammates going in the right direction despite a youthful roster and a host of injuries.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A dominating two-week road trip for the Chicago Blackhawks gave warning to the rest of the NHL: It's going to be difficult to dethrone the defending Stanley Cup champions.
CALGARY, Alberta - Steven Holcomb piloted USA-1 to a win in the opening World Cup four-man bobsled race of the season on Saturday, a perfect start to the Olympic season for the driver who guided the Americans to a gold medal at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.
Noelle Pikus-Pace was all smiles after winning the season's first World Cup skeleton race.
ANAHEIM, California - It's been almost a decade since the Anaheim Ducks lost at home to Calgary. Dustin Penner and his teammates were happy to extend the streak.
CALGARY, Alberta - Dave Dickenson has signed a three-year contract to continue serving as the Calgary Stampeders' offensive coordinator and adding the title of assistant head coach.
CALGARY, Alberta - Flames rookie forward Sean Monahan will miss at least the next two games with a hairline fracture in his foot and defenseman Dennis Wideman is expected to be sidelined six to eight weeks with a broken hand.
CALGARY, Alberta - When you're on a roll, sometimes good things happen. Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that Wednesday night.
CALGARY, Alberta - For the second time in five days, Sean Monahan got the decisive goal in a shootout to give the Calgary Flames a win.
Jessy Kate Schingler left her job at NASA, moved to San Francisco, and helped turn a 7,500-square-foot, eight-bedroom mansion into a creatives' residence called the Embassy.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Edmonton Oilers dug themselves a big early season hole. Now they are showing signs of getting out of it.
CALGARY, Alberta - The Columbus Blue Jackets heeded the call from their coach to play better one night after a blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Goals have not come easy this season for the Edmonton Oilers.
Erika Brown remembers very little about her first Olympics. After all, it was 25 years ago - and she was only 15.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Calgary Flames rookie Sean Monahan readily admits he wasn't very good in the shootout while playing junior hockey last season.