- Authorities say teen linked to Muscatine fire Updated: Apr-17-14 6:05 pm
- Data: Des Moines County prosecutor spending more Updated: Apr-06-14 10:07 pm
- Muscatine County considers work on broken clock Updated: Apr-01-14 2:44 pm
- Authorities ID man found in Mississippi River Updated: Mar-29-14 1:58 pm
- Iowa company faces record $1.5M environmental fine Updated: Mar-27-14 5:49 pm
MUSCATINE, Iowa - Authorities say a 16-year-old boy is linked to a house fire earlier this month in Muscatine.
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The Des Moines County Attorney's office routinely spends more than other prosecutors in similar Iowa counties even though it handles fewer cases.
MUSCATINE, Iowa - Officials in Muscatine County are considering their options for restoring a clock that's perched atop the 104-year-old courthouse.
KEOKUK, Iowa - Authorities have identified the body of a man pulled in the Mississippi River as that of a 45-year-old Muscatine man.
MUSCATINE, Iowa - An Iowa company accused of major pollution violations will pay a record $1.5 million penalty and convert its coal-fired boilers to natural gas to settle a state lawsuit.