- Man pleads guilty in armed robbery at Muscatine hotel Updated: Feb-09-16 6:54 am
MUSCATINE, Iowa - A 36-year-old man accused in the armed robbery of a Muscatine hotel has pleaded guilty.
- County attorney clears deputy after shooting suspect Updated: Jan-21-16 7:59 pm
MUSCATINE, Iowa - The Muscatine County attorney says a deputy acted lawfully and with reasonable intent when he shot a man who is accused of stealing a vehicle and hitting a police car.
- Authorities ID suspect wounded in confrontation with police Updated: Jan-17-16 2:54 pm
MUSCATINE, Iowa - Iowa authorities have identified the 41-year-old man who was wounded during a confrontation with police.
- Muscatine County accepts grant to study historic jail Updated: Jan-12-16 4:42 pm
MUSCATINE, Iowa - The Muscatine County Board of Supervisors has accepted a $15,000 grant from the State Historical Society of Iowa to study possible uses for the county's historic jail.
- Use of auxiliary heater blamed for Iowa mobile home fire Updated: Jan-11-16 8:50 am
MUSCATINE, Iowa - Authorities say the use of an auxiliary heater likely caused a fire at a mobile home in Muscatine.