- Police: Dispute ends fatally in St. Paul Updated: Mar-11-14 1:16 pm
- Mississippi River landmark to be demolished Updated: Mar-11-14 7:20 am
- Man allegedly shot ex-classmate at St. Paul bar Updated: Mar-10-14 6:24 pm
- Minnesota GOP lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet Updated: Mar-10-14 4:16 pm
- Bill seeking more wolf study heads to committee Updated: Mar-10-14 10:49 am
- Demand high for Minnesota solar energy program Updated: Mar-09-14 4:26 pm
- Minnesota education panel OKs licensing measure Updated: Mar-07-14 6:12 pm
- Dummy grenade forces elementary school evacuation Updated: Mar-07-14 2:55 pm
- Minnesota House backs $500M tax-cut bill Updated: Mar-06-14 7:06 pm
- St. Paul boy pleads guilty to stealing school bus Updated: Mar-06-14 6:20 pm
- St. Paul reaches settlement in fatal landslide Updated: Mar-06-14 5:24 pm
- Frostbite survivor cheers brother at tournament Updated: Mar-06-14 9:10 am
- Man pleads guilty in National Guardsman's murder Updated: Mar-06-14 12:28 am
- Court clears way for archbishop's deposition Updated: Mar-05-14 7:19 pm
- St. Paul teachers ratify 2-year deal Updated: Mar-04-14 8:52 pm
- Senators back higher bar for voter amendments Updated: Mar-03-14 7:25 pm
- Higher prices for some seats in new Saints park Updated: Mar-03-14 11:20 am
- Couple injured trying to save TV from fire Updated: Mar-03-14 8:14 am
- Release of man who killed parents considered Updated: Feb-28-14 11:01 am
- Jury acquits man who videotaped deputy Updated: Feb-27-14 10:02 pm
- Rental space for Minn. senators: $2.4M to $2.9M Updated: Feb-27-14 9:13 pm
- Light-rail train derails in downtown St. Paul snow Updated: Feb-26-14 8:59 pm
- Obama to visit St. Paul's restored Union Depot Updated: Feb-26-14 8:41 am
- Minnesota House approves $20M in heating aid Updated: Feb-25-14 9:55 pm
- Minn. lawmakers object to data-breach bill Updated: Feb-25-14 9:41 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul police say a dispute at a party in the Dayton's Bluff neighborhood ended with the death of one man and the arrest of another.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul landmark is days away from demolition.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 30-year-old Woodbury man is charged with shooting another man on the outside patio of Tom Reid's Hockey City Pub in St. Paul.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota lawmaker apologized Monday for his tweet about NBA players that some saw as racist, saying he was rightly held accountable for inaccurate stereotyping.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Opponents of Minnesota's wolf hunt will take their case to state lawmakers this week.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - More people have signed up for Minnesota's solar energy incentive program than it can support, according to a state official.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota lawmakers moved Friday to help former and current military members and their spouses win temporary licenses to work in classrooms, social work offices and other specialized fields.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul elementary school was evacuated after a student brought a dummy grenade to school.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Acting with rare speed, the Minnesota House approved a $500 million package of tax cuts and repeals Thursday in a clear sign of the state's improved fortunes.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 14-year-old St. Paul boy has pleaded guilty to stealing an idling school bus and crashing it at a gas station.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The city of St. Paul has agreed to pay $1 million to the families of two children who were killed and one who was injured in a landslide during a school field trip last May.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - There's a special fan cheering in the stands at the state boys' hockey tournament in St. Paul.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A South St. Paul man pleaded guilty Wednesday in the fatal shooting of a National Guardsman, but told the judge that the guardsman's wife concocted the murder plan and convinced him that she was being abused by her husband.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Court of Appeals has cleared the way for attorneys representing an alleged victim of clergy sexual abuse to interview Archbishop John Nienstedt.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul teachers have overwhelmingly ratified a new two-year contract agreement.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Constitutional amendments favored by one political party but not the other, like the two failed measures from 2012 to ban gay marriage and require photo identification for voting, would become much less frequent under a proposal a state Senate committee backed Monday.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - It's a story familiar to Minnesota Vikings fans: sticker shock over rising ticket prices for a new stadium funded in part by public money. But in this case, it's followers of the St. Paul Saints minor league baseball team who are feeling the pinch.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Two people were taken to the hospital after they tried saving their flat-screen TV as their apartment burned in St. Paul.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Relatives of a man sent to a secure psychiatric hospital after killing his parents 14 years ago in Carver County will argue against his release.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A jury has acquitted a Little Canada man of criminal charges after he turned his camera on Ramsey County sheriff's deputies and an ambulance crew.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Department of Administration officials released an estimate Thursday that it would cost at least $2.4 million per year on top of big upfront build-out costs to rent temporary space for state senators and staff during the ongoing Capitol renovation.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Snow has caused a light-rail train to derail during operator training in downtown St. Paul.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - President Barack Obama is scheduled to visit Minnesota to announce a competition to encourage job creation and restore infrastructure.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota House quickly passed a bill Tuesday to send emergency heating aid to people suffering through the brutal winter, setting a rapid pace on the first day of what could be a quick legislative session.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Objections to a bill that would expand the victim-notification process after a retail or wholesale business data breach were strident and frequent during a hearing Tuesday afternoon of the Minnesota House commerce committee.