- Nearly 600 Minnesota nursing assistants must retake test Updated: Dec-01-15 6:30 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Department of Health said Tuesday it is requiring nearly 600 nursing assistants to retake their registration exams after an investigation found "potential improprieties" at two Inver Hills Community College sites.
- Key questions linger as lawmakers prepare body camera debate Updated: Dec-01-15 3:57 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - After months of grappling with how to regulate body cameras and pressure from police to lay down ground rules in state law, Minnesota lawmakers found themselves no closer Tuesday to finalizing those guidelines next year.
- Another wave of snow moving into Twin Cities Updated: Nov-30-15 8:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest on the winter storm affecting Minnesota (all times local):
- Bakk says Iron Range food shelves need help Updated: Nov-30-15 7:25 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A tide of mine closures and layoffs sweeping across Minnesota's Iron Range gave extra weight Monday to Senate Majority Leader Tom Bakk's annual drive to help stock northeastern Minnesota food shelves.
- Black Lives Matter organizer launching legislative campaign Updated: Nov-27-15 6:16 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A leader of St. Paul's Black Lives Matter's chapter says he's running for the State Legislature.
- Charges: Man abducted, assaulted, shackled 19-year-old Updated: Nov-26-15 2:14 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 55-year-old man was being held on $1 million bail Thursday after authorities said he grabbed a 19-year-old man from a Minneapolis street, took him to his St. Paul home, then kept him chained up in a basement and sexually assaulted him over four days before the younger man could escape.
- Lead architect picked for pro soccer stadium in St. Paul Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A design firm specializing in sports arenas has been selected as the lead architect for the new professional soccer stadium in St. Paul.
- St. Paul man can't explain why he fatally shot his neighbor Updated: Nov-23-15 8:58 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul man says he can't explain why he shot and killed his neighbor this summer.
- MIAC rivals St. John's, St. Thomas to meet in NCAA playoffs Updated: Nov-23-15 3:57 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. John's and St. Thomas will add to their long-running rivalry with a bonus matchup.
- St. Paul man charged with killing Chicago man Updated: Nov-23-15 2:16 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 23-year-old man has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of a man whose body was found in a burning car in St. Paul.
- St. Paul mom accused of suffocating baby before car crash Updated: Nov-20-15 2:15 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul woman has been charged with second-degree murder after her five-week-old son was found dead in the car she crashed.
- Keillor sells out his last Minnesota 'Prairie Home' shows Updated: Nov-18-15 9:28 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Garrison Keillor has sold out his final Minnesota shows as host of "A Prairie Home Companion."
- Comcast adding 400 jobs in St. Paul Updated: Nov-16-15 10:51 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Comcast says it's expanding its workforce in the Twin Cities.
- Becker rushes past South St. Paul 35-14 for Class 4A title Updated: Nov-13-15 9:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Becker finished its perfect season Friday with a 35-14 win over South St. Paul in the Minnesota Class 4A football championship at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
- Minnesota ACLU announces app to record police interactions Updated: Nov-13-15 2:48 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota launched a free mobile app Friday that allows users to record interactions with police officers on their smartphones and submit video to the ACLU if they feel their rights were violated.
- Dayton seeks special session for steelworkers Updated: Nov-12-15 7:42 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton is urging legislative leaders to agree to a special session to shore up an unemployment insurance fund for laid-off steelworkers, according to a letter obtained by The Associated Press.
- Man arrested in fatal St. Paul shooting Updated: Nov-09-15 5:13 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 27-year-old man is under arrest in a fatal shooting outside a St. Paul bar over the weekend.
- Unloaded gun, knife found around St. Paul Central High Updated: Nov-07-15 4:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Authorities have recovered an unloaded gun from a student's car and a knife from another student's backpack at St. Paul Central High School.
- St. Paul's Como Conservatory to celebrate centennial Updated: Nov-07-15 5:01 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul's Como Conservatory celebrates its centennial this weekend with music, poetry and wedding vow renewals.
- Feds: Man who escaped Ohio prison in '78 caught in Minnesota Updated: Nov-06-15 7:22 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - A convicted murderer who escaped from an Ohio prison in 1978 by cutting through cell bars and a fence was captured in Minnesota's capital, where he had a job delivering newspapers, the U.S. Marshals Service said Friday.
- Voices of consumers: Jobs report shows inclination to spend Updated: Nov-06-15 5:30 pm
Americans finally feel confident enough in the U.S. economy to splurge.
- Huge shift of residents on public health care plans underway Updated: Nov-03-15 5:31 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State health officials are in the midst of a massive transition of residents on public health programs, shifting hundreds of thousands of low-income people to new coverage plans as the state aims to book millions of dollars in savings.