- Amtrak: 2nd daily St. Paul-to-Chicago train could be popular Updated: Jul-04-15 4:38 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Adding a second round-trip train between St. Paul and Chicago could prove to be popular, a new Amtrak study says.
- Keillor returns to Macalester for 41st anniversary show Updated: Jul-03-15 5:08 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Garrison Keillor celebrates the 41st anniversary of "A Prairie Home Companion" with a live Fourth of July broadcast from Macalester College in St. Paul.
- Woman arrested in boyfriend's stabbing death in St. Paul Updated: Jul-02-15 6:55 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul police have arrested a 34-year-old woman in the stabbing death of her boyfriend.
- Major League Soccer looks to St. Paul for stadium site Updated: Jul-02-15 7:17 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Major League Soccer executives plan to meet with St. Paul officials as they look for a site to build a soccer stadium in Minnesota.
- Wednesday ends long wait for medical marijuana patients Updated: Jul-01-15 4:57 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's medical marijuana program kicked off in the dead of night Wednesday, as the first three patients filed into a Minneapolis clinic at midnight and emerged with medicine the state's law had long kept out of reach.
- St. Paul police investigate dogs' death Updated: Jul-01-15 8:59 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul police are investigating the discovery of two dogs found dead in a car.
- City near St. Paul set to launch free bike share program Updated: Jun-29-15 5:41 am
HASTINGS, Minnesota - A free bicycle share program is set to launch in a city southeast of St. Paul.
- St. Paul home where Fitzgerald once lived up for sale Updated: Jun-28-15 5:20 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul home where Jazz Age author F. Scott Fitzgerald once lived is up for sale.
- Ramsey County deputy accused of assaulting police dog Updated: Jun-27-15 6:52 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Ramsey County sheriff's deputy is on leave after he was accused of picking up his police dog by the collar, throwing the animal to the ground and repeatedly hitting it.
- Financial adviser gets 25 years in $13M fraud Updated: Jun-27-15 2:26 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota investment adviser has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for defrauding investors of millions of dollars.
- Airplane catches fire at Minneapolis-St. Paul airport Updated: Jun-25-15 7:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Officials are investigating why a small plane caught fire at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- Water problems threaten big repair costs for Science Museum Updated: Jun-25-15 12:14 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Science Museum of Minnesota, a major tourist attraction that opened its new, $100 million home just 15 years ago, has serious water infiltration problems that could leave state taxpayers with a hefty repair bill.
- Charges against archdiocese may jeopardize insurance payouts Updated: Jun-25-15 10:48 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Lawyers for the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis are warning that criminal charges against the corporation could jeopardize insurance coverage that's being counted on to pay some claims of victims of clergy abuse.
- Charges: Walmart suspect pointed gun in officer's face Updated: Jun-23-15 6:29 pm
. PAUL, Minnesota - Prosecutors say a Wisconsin man pointed a weapon inches from a police officer's face in St. Paul last weekend.
- 3M buying Capital Safety from KKR for about $1.8 billion Updated: Jun-23-15 9:40 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - 3M is buying safety equipment maker Capital Safety from KKR for about $1.8 billion as demand for protective gear grows.
- Minnesota AFL-CIO president announces retirement Updated: Jun-22-15 5:26 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - One of Minnesota's top union leaders is stepping down.
- St. Paul airman's remains come home after 46 years Updated: Jun-21-15 5:55 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The remains of a St. Paul airman have been returned to Minnesota, 46 years after his EC-47 aircraft plunged into a Laotian jungle during the Vietnam War.
- South St. Paul police chief wants up to $34,000 in riot gear Updated: Jun-19-15 5:08 am
SOUTH ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A police chief in the Twin Cities area wants to buy new riot gear for his department to bolster meager supplies.
- St. Paul dog reported to have canine influenza Updated: Jun-18-15 7:26 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Animal Humane Society says a dog adopted this week from its St. Paul animal shelter potentially has come down with canine influenza.
- 7-year-old boy pulled from abandoned St. Paul pool dies Updated: Jun-18-15 5:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 7-year-old boy who was pulled from an abandoned swimming pool at a St. Paul apartment complex on Memorial Day has died.
- Police investigate baby's death in South St. Paul Updated: Jun-17-15 8:29 pm
SOUTH ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Police in South St. Paul are investigating the death of a 5-month-old girl.
- Archbishop readying for role at Twin Cities archdiocese Updated: Jun-16-15 3:45 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The New Jersey-based archbishop appointed to serve as a temporary caretaker for the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis is an Ivy League-educated attorney with working-class Rust Belt roots.
- Archbishop's resignation could spur donations to parishes Updated: Jun-16-15 10:41 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Some Catholics in Minneapolis and St. Paul are hoping that Archbishop John Nienstedt's resignation will prompt parishioners who have been withholding donations to start giving again.
- Man accused of threatening to kill sister, her husband Updated: Jun-16-15 9:17 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul man is accused of threatening to kill his sister with a knife and breaking merchandise in her store in Hmongtown Marketplace.
- Latest on church abuse: Whistleblower: Right move to resign Updated: Jun-15-15 4:15 pm
2:55 p.m. CDT