- Public memorial for Mandela Saturday in St. Paul Updated: Dec-12-13 4:34 pm
- Ramsey County launches veterans court Updated: Dec-12-13 7:08 am
- Frozen Four to return to St. Paul for 2018 Updated: Dec-11-13 4:12 pm
- ND boy shot in eye while hunting, recovering Updated: Dec-10-13 8:02 am
- MPCA holding meetings on 'impaired waters' list Updated: Dec-10-13 5:07 am
- Minn. GOP's Kline gets challenger from own party Updated: Dec-09-13 2:26 pm
- Minn. Republicans relocate HQ from Capitol area Updated: Dec-09-13 10:32 am
- Report criticizes troubled Minn. charter school Updated: Dec-07-13 7:23 pm
- Officials urge 'hard look' at PolyMet mine review Updated: Dec-06-13 7:56 pm
- 2013 Minnesota AP all-state football teams Updated: Dec-06-13 1:05 am
- $1 billion Minn. budget surplus sets up scurry Updated: Dec-05-13 5:22 pm
- 98-year-old helps neighbors clear snow Updated: Dec-05-13 8:10 am
- Ritchie seeks dismissal of voter sign-up challenge Updated: Dec-04-13 8:16 pm
- The 2014 Boxing Hall of Fame class Updated: Dec-04-13 1:52 pm
- 'Prairie Home' returns to St. Paul for 7 shows Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 am
- SPCO ends year with $280K surplus Updated: Dec-03-13 11:13 pm
- Minn. governor plots office move amid Capitol redo Updated: Dec-03-13 5:05 pm
- Investment firm takes stake in Minn. home market Updated: Dec-03-13 11:36 am
- Twin Cities archdiocese to release priests' names Updated: Dec-02-13 7:41 pm
- DNR investigates fish kill in lake near St. Paul Updated: Dec-02-13 6:16 pm
- St. Paul police shoot man after high-speed chase Updated: Nov-30-13 10:43 am
- 26 arrested as low-wage workers march in St. Paul Updated: Nov-29-13 7:19 pm
- 'Reindeer Cam' goes live at Como Park Zoo Updated: Nov-29-13 8:02 am
- Man who died in St. Paul fire is identified Updated: Nov-28-13 5:05 pm
- Thousands expected at Hmong New Year celebration Updated: Nov-28-13 12:32 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A public memorial service for Nelson Mandela will be held Saturday in St. Paul.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A new court in Ramsey County is focused on helping veterans charged with non-violent crimes get their lives back on track.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota will host more Frozen Fours.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A 14-year-old Bismarck boy who was shot in the eye while pheasant hunting has survived to celebrate his birthday Sunday and Christmas later this month.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency is holding a series of public meetings this month to present its draft list of "'impaired waters" for 2014.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A fellow Republican launching an endorsement challenge to U.S. Rep. John Kline said Monday that the six-term incumbent congressman is not conservative enough.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Republicans are taking their party headquarters from the shadow of the state Capitol to a less-glamorous neighborhood in Minneapolis.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A recently released report faults the superintendent of a St. Paul charter school for failing to put improvements in place following an investigation that revealed fraudulent handling of a federal meal program.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State officials released a 2,200-page environmental review for the proposed PolyMet Mining Corp. copper-nickel mine to the public on Friday and urged Minnesotans to scrutinize the massive document as the state decides whether to embrace a new kind of mining.
The 2013 Minnesota Associated Press All-State football team, as voted on by statewide media:
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A gaining economy drove a projection Thursday of a nearly $1.1 billion Minnesota budget surplus, touching off an instant scramble from people seeking more spending, tax cuts, or saving for a rainy day.
SOUTH ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Howard Gustafson has no plans to put away his snow shovel any time soon - even at 98 years of age.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A lawsuit contesting a new, Internet-based system for voter registration should be dismissed because plaintiffs lack standing to sue, attorneys for Secretary of State Mark Ritchie argued Wednesday.
CANASTOTA, New York - A look at the 12 people to be inducted June 8 into the International Boxing Hall of Fame and Museum:
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Garrison Keillor is bringing "A Prairie Home Companion" back to St. Paul for seven shows early next year.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The St. Paul Chamber Orchestra ended the year with a surplus of more than $280,000, the orchestra said Tuesday.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's governor is losing his office - literally.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A giant private equity firm has taken a major stake in the Minneapolis-St. Paul housing market.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis says it plans Thursday to release the names of priests credibly accused of sexually abusing minors.
SHOREVIEW, Minnesota - Minnesota officials on Monday were trying to determine what killed thousands of fish in Lake Owasso.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul police shot and injured a man after a high-speed chase.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Police say 26 people were arrested as hundreds of low-wage workers marched along University Avenue in St. Paul to demand higher pay.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Anyone interested in seeing how reindeer behave this time of year can get a peek, anytime of the day.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The St. Paul Fire Department has identified a man who died of burns after a stove in his apartment set his clothes on fire.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Thousands of people are expected to attend this year's Hmong New Year celebration.