- Man accused of fatally shooting girlfriend in SUV Updated: Apr-18-14 5:31 pm
- Former vicar general deposed in priest abuse case Updated: Apr-17-14 9:28 am
- Minn. college names art building for Joan Mondale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:04 am
- Ex-DNR employee gets probation in data breach Updated: Apr-14-14 7:57 pm
- Expo takes precautions to prevent spread of virus Updated: Apr-14-14 7:55 am
- Woman gets 4 years in fatal motorcycle crash Updated: Apr-11-14 5:58 pm
- Minnesota considers ending lawmaker immunity law Updated: Apr-10-14 5:05 pm
- Inmate accused of attacking officers Updated: Apr-10-14 7:02 am
- As Senate approves budget, Dayton urges restraint Updated: Apr-08-14 8:41 pm
- Robertson named new commissioner of WCHA Updated: Apr-08-14 6:39 pm
- Man gets 41 years in bar owner's fatal shooting Updated: Apr-07-14 8:29 pm
- Appeals Court orders new trial for St. Paul priest Updated: Apr-07-14 6:56 pm
- Former Hamm's brewery becomes Minnesota urban farm Updated: Apr-06-14 6:43 pm
- Activists speak at hearing on oil pipeline Updated: Apr-03-14 10:42 pm
- Widow remembers 2009 Fort Hood shootings Updated: Apr-03-14 8:44 pm
- 308 road construction projects planned in 2014 Updated: Apr-03-14 7:51 pm
- Twin Cities archbishop appears in civil suit Updated: Apr-02-14 10:03 pm
- Drone bills hit turbulence in Minn. Legislature Updated: Apr-02-14 7:39 pm
- Company fined for ballpark worker's death Updated: Apr-02-14 6:49 pm
- Government seeks default ruling against Nienow Updated: Apr-01-14 2:41 pm
- House bills contain $975M in building wishes Updated: Apr-01-14 11:08 am
- St. Paul man charged with beating, sexual assault Updated: Mar-31-14 4:34 pm
- 25-year-old man dies after St. Paul house fire Updated: Mar-30-14 7:22 pm
- US Sen. Warren campaigns for Franken in Minnesota Updated: Mar-30-14 6:30 pm
- St. Paul turns off lights to promote conservation Updated: Mar-29-14 5:05 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A St. Paul man is accused of shooting and killing his girlfriend while she sat in the back of an SUV with their infant son.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A former vicar general of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis has answered questions under oath about how he handled sexual abuse allegations.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The late Joan Mondale will have her name on a newly completed arts building on the Macalester College campus in St. Paul.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A former Minnesota Department of Natural Resources worker was sentenced to two years of probation Monday for allegedly looking up private driver's license data on thousands of people without permission.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - An outbreak of a potentially deadly equine virus will mean some empty stalls at the upcoming Minnesota Horse Expo.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota woman has been sentenced to four years in prison for a hit-and-run crash that killed a 92-year-old motorcyclist last year.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A college project that alleged some state lawmakers might have used immunity to avoid drunken-driving arrests has sparked debate in Minnesota over whether to scrap a more than 150-year-old protection similar to those still on the books for Congress and most state legislatures.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A teen sentenced to prison for a brutal attack is facing additional charges of assaulting a correctional officer in Ramsey County.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Senate has approved its plan to spend part of the state's budget surplus on programs geared toward the youngest learners and the care of the elderly patients.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Western Collegiate Hockey Association has named Bill Robertson its new commissioner.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minneapolis man has been sentenced to 41 years in prison for fatally shooting a St. Paul bar owner over a $20 pool table fee.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Appeals Court is reversing a sexual misconduct conviction and ordering a new trial for a St. Paul priest accused of having sex with a woman seeking spiritual advice.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The former Hamm's brewery complex in east St. Paul has been transformed into an urban farm, the home to thousands of tilapia and racks of leafy green vegetables.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Public debate grew heated Thursday about Enbridge Energy's plan to nearly double the capacity of its Alberta Clipper pipeline across northern Minnesota.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A woman who lost her husband in the 2009 Fort Hood shootings says she can empathize with the families of the three killed.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Workers will undertake 308 road construction projects throughout Minnesota in 2014, a state Department of Transportation official said Thursday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Twin Cities Archbishop John Nienstedt abruptly ended a court deposition about his handling of clergy sexual abuse allegations in St. Paul and Minneapolis, an attorney suing the church said.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota lawmakers pressing for restrictions on unmanned aerial devices are already looking to pursue legislation next year to regulate them.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health is fining a company nearly $52,000 for violations following an accident that killed a demolition worker on a new St. Paul Saints ballpark.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The U.S. government filed a motion Tuesday seeking a $748,000 default judgment against state Sen. Sean Nienow over an unpaid small-business loan.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A $975 million Minnesota House construction package released Tuesday loads up on college campus projects, provides for statewide civic center upgrades and makes another Capitol restoration installment.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul police say neighbors came to the aid of a woman who fled naked from the apartment of a registered sex offender now charged with beating and sexually assaulting her.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A 25-year-old man died hours after firefighters rescued him from an early morning fire Sunday that was blamed on an unattended candle.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democratic U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts whipped up the crowds at a campaign event for Sen. Al Franken and helped Minnesota Democrats raise money for the upcoming campaign season at two events over the weekend.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The city of St. Paul will go dark for an hour - to raise awareness about energy conservation and climate change.