- Searchers try to reach 2 climbers on Mount Jefferson Updated: Nov-30-15 5:10 am
DETROIT, Oregon - Marion County authorities say rescue efforts are underway for two climbers stuck on Mount Jefferson, including one believed to be injured after falling into a crevasse.
- Heavy rains diminishes drought in Western Washington Updated: Nov-29-15 6:45 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Heavy rains have diminished drought conditions in most of Western Washington but much of Eastern Washington remains in "extreme drought."
- Pedestrian struck, killed by light-rail train in Portland Updated: Nov-29-15 6:00 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police say a pedestrian was struck and killed by a light-rail train in southeast Portland.
- Trailer used by Kiwanis for fundraiser is vandalized Updated: Nov-29-15 5:28 pm
ASHLAND, Oregon - The Ashland Kiwanis says someone broke into its trailer and stole a large amount of candy the club planned to sell as part of its annual fundraiser.
- Driver arrested following crash that killed his passenger Updated: Nov-29-15 5:02 pm
MCMINNVILLE, Oregon - A McMinnville man has been arrested following a single-car crash in Whiteson that killed his female passenger over the weekend.
- Strong salmon returns up the Columbia River past McNary Dam Updated: Nov-29-15 1:47 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - The Columbia Basin's 2015 salmon season is the second-strongest year since the federal dams were built nearly 80 years ago.
- Man lying in Gresham street run over by vehicle, dies Updated: Nov-29-15 1:36 pm
GRESHAM, Oregon - Gresham Police say a 58-year-old homeless man who was lying in the street was run over by a vehicle early Sunday morning.
- Historic bell placed on historic Winston House Updated: Nov-29-15 2:05 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Tears formed in Cheryl Weese's eyes as she watched a crane lower the roof onto the bell tower that's now the new home of the old Winston School House bell.
- Blazers hand Lakers 5th straight loss with 108-96 win Updated: Nov-29-15 1:45 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard says part of his job is recognizing when a teammate is hot. CJ McCollum certainly was against the Lakers.
- Forte's career night propels Portland St. past Multnomah Updated: Nov-29-15 12:16 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Cameron Forte scored a career-high 31 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to help Portland State beat NAIA Multnomah 100-82 Saturday night.
- Summit downs Ashland 45-28 for 5A title Updated: Nov-28-15 10:46 pm
HILLSBORO, Oregon - John Bledsoe passed for two touchdowns and ran for two more, and Summit of Bend claimed the school's first state football title with a 45-28 win over Ashland in the OSAA Class 5A state championship game Saturday night.
- Cascade defeats Scappoose 37-28 for Class 4A title Updated: Nov-28-15 9:19 pm
HILLSBORO, Oregon - Garrett Coffey ran for 155 yards and three touchdowns and Cascade of Turner won its first state football title in 35 years after the Cougars defeated Scappoose 37-28 in the OSAA Class 4A state championship game Saturday.
- Linfield downs Cortland State 38-22 in Div. III Updated: Nov-28-15 9:11 pm
MCMINNVILLE, Oregon - Backup quarterback Tommy Knecht threw for two touchdowns and ran for a third as No. 2 Linfield pulled away to a 38-22 victory over No. 25 Cortland State (N.Y.) in the NCAA Division III playoffs on Saturday.
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas Updated: Nov-28-15 6:32 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Oregon State faced its first challenge of the young season and held off pesky Arkansas.
- Berjac of Oregon faces mail fraud, money laundering charges Updated: Nov-28-15 5:59 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Berjac of Oregon attracted investors through a basic business model, but prosecutors say at some point, the company started making risky bets on real estate and investors had no idea.
- Man in jail on charges that he attacked his father Updated: Nov-28-15 2:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police have arrested a 37-year-old man who they say attacked his father with a hatchet-like weapon and then refused to come out of the mobile home.
- Wood-burning ban in effect in Eugene and Springfield Updated: Nov-28-15 12:51 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Lane Regional Air Protection Agency has imposed a 24-hour ban on wood burning in Eugene and Springfield.
- Ore. county opts against test for arsenic at former dam site Updated: Nov-28-15 9:40 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The Josephine County Board of Commissioners reversed itself and terminated a $135,000 contract with a private laboratory to test for toxic chemicals at the former Fielder Dam site near Wimer.
- Judge orders Oregon man to 'cool his jets' after outburst Updated: Nov-28-15 8:45 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Chiloquin man accused of firing an AK-47 in his house has been ordered to spend 30 days in jail for contempt of court.
- Tribal flag hung in high school gym Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
WILLAMINA, Oregon - Superintendent Carrie Zimbrick sat with a group of Willamina Elementary School first graders as the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde staged a flag-posting ceremony in the high school gym.
- Beavers challenge Ducks in the 119th Civil War Updated: Nov-27-15 10:02 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - After a disappointing season, Oregon State gave its best effort in the finale.
- No. 18 Oregon holds off rallying Oregon State 52-42 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks knew Oregon State would give its best shot in the Civil War.
- Black Lives Matter demonstrators enter Portland mall Updated: Nov-27-15 7:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Demonstrators with the Black Lives Matter movement took their protest inside a Portland shopping mall.
- Court upholds 4th death sentence for Guzek in 1987 slayings Updated: Nov-27-15 6:02 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Supreme Court on Friday upheld the fourth death sentence of Randy Lee Guzek for the 1987 killing of a couple near Bend.
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra Updated: Nov-27-15 3:11 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Oregon State got off to a fast start and never looked back against Hofstra.