- Suspicious packages sent to Oregon government buildings Updated: Jul-28-15 12:49 am
SALEM, Oregon - Authorities in Oregon are investigating suspicious packages sent to government buildings around the state.
- Airline will fly between Klamath Falls and Portland Updated: Jul-27-15 8:37 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Commercial air service is returning to Klamath Falls.
- Federal prisons agree to recognize humanism as religion Updated: Jul-27-15 8:29 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Federal prisoners who identify as humanist can now celebrate Darwin Day and get accommodations typically afforded to those inmates who believe in a deity.
- Shannon Boxx and Lauren Holiday to retire after victory tour Updated: Jul-27-15 5:55 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - U.S. soccer formally announced that midfielders Shannon Boxx and Lauren Holiday will retire from the U.S. national team following a victory tour to celebrate the Women's World Cup title.
- Deschutes updates natural disaster plan Updated: Jul-27-15 3:35 pm
BEND, Oregon - Deschutes County has updated its plan for dealing with natural disasters, including the potential Cascadia Subduction Zone earthquake that recently received national attention.
- Irrigation-free oilseed crop camelina sees success in trials Updated: Jul-27-15 2:31 pm
ONTARIO, Oregon - Oregon State University researchers are seeing some early success in trials of camelina, an irrigation-free oilseed crop that's getting more interest from farmers in the eastern part of the state as drought conditions persist.
- Colorado governor supports Jordan Cove, Pacific Connector Updated: Jul-27-15 1:47 pm
COOS BAY, Oregon - Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has issued a letter of support for the Jordan Cove Energy Project and Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline, while Gov. Kate Brown still has yet to publicly take a stance on the issue.
- Portland cold case: father of 5 shot in the head Updated: Jul-27-15 1:40 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - It's been exactly 10 years since a father of five was gunned down at a North Portland parking lot, and police are asking for the public's help in solving the homicide.
- Eugene man missing at Diamond Lake Updated: Jul-27-15 1:13 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A 51-year-old Eugene man is missing and presumed drowned at Diamond Lake in the Umpqua National Forest.
- South Albany High becoming Rebels in name only Updated: Jul-27-15 1:08 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - They removed the Confederate battle flag from South Albany High School 20 years ago. A Confederate soldier does not dance during football games. This year, one of the school's 10 black students led the cheers.
- 1 injured in Portland shooting Updated: Jul-27-15 12:44 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police detectives are investigating a shooting at an East Portland home that left one man injured.
- Firefighter dies in Pendleton motorcycle crash Updated: Jul-27-15 12:28 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Emergency responders are mourning a Hermiston firefighter who died Friday in a motorcycle crash.
- Nyssa marijuana law to get second reading Updated: Jul-27-15 10:40 am
NYSSA, Oregon - The Nyssa City Council is set to vote on an ordinance prohibiting commercial marijuana operations.
- Portland police arrest man in online prostitution sting Updated: Jul-27-15 10:28 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Numerous charges have been filed against a man Portland police say tried to have sex with a minor.
- Diverse, non-cool East Portland seeks greater representation Updated: Jul-27-15 4:37 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland may be known for fashionable hipsters, devotion to public transit, locally sourced chickens and artisanal food carts. But a part of this city by the river counters the narrative of livable, weird, predominantly white 'Portlandia.'
- Woman suffers serious injury in Oregon boating accident Updated: Jul-26-15 7:50 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office says it arrested a 34-year-old woman for boating while intoxicated after the propeller of the pontoon boat she was steering struck a swimmer's leg.
- Bend's housing market too expensive for young people Updated: Jul-26-15 4:19 pm
BEND, Oregon - Melissa Glidewell describes life in Bend as "poverty with a view."
- Tribes preparing for climate change impact on First Foods Updated: Jul-26-15 3:50 pm
ELGIN, Oregon - Against the backdrop of a region-wide drought, the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation are bracing for the potentially harmful long-term effects of climate change.
- Damaged Shell icebreaker arrives in Oregon for repairs Updated: Jul-25-15 8:25 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Environmental activists in Portland are protesting the arrival of the Fennica, a vessel that Royal Dutch Shell PLC plans to use in its Arctic offshore drilling project after it's repaired.
- Former Portland developer pleads guilty to lying to a bank Updated: Jul-25-15 7:16 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland real estate developer pleaded guilty to lying to a bank about where he would direct the money from a loan.
- Eugene police arrest 78-year-old on murder charge Updated: Jul-25-15 6:57 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities in Eugene have arrested a 78-year-old man in connection with a woman's suspicious death earlier this week.
- Q&A: A look at Shell Oil and Arctic offshore drilling Updated: Jul-25-15 5:18 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Shell Oil drill vessels are heading to the Arctic.
- Blazers sign G Pressey, F Alexander Updated: Jul-24-15 6:51 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Trail Blazers have signed guard Phil Pressey and forward Cliff Alexander.
- Oregon TV anchor fired after testing positive for marijuana Updated: Jul-24-15 4:52 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon television anchor has turned into a marijuana activist after being fired for testing positive for the drug.
- Fireworks blamed for blast that killed 1 in Oregon building Updated: Jul-24-15 4:00 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Police say fireworks caused an explosion that blew out windows and ignited massive flames in a century-old building in northeast Oregon.