- Oregon moves to dump health exchange website Updated: Apr-24-14 6:19 pm
- Court: State can vaccinate children in its care Updated: Apr-24-14 6:01 pm
- In wild parts of Central Oregon, geocaches are out Updated: Apr-24-14 5:54 pm
- About-face: Oregon agency to seek oil train data Updated: Apr-24-14 5:26 pm
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste Updated: Apr-24-14 5:24 pm
- Oregon meth deaths at highest point since 2000 Updated: Apr-24-14 4:20 pm
- Missouri House roll call on criminal code bill Updated: Apr-24-14 12:40 pm
- Medford man stabbed after complaining about noise Updated: Apr-24-14 10:43 am
- Portland city employee arrested in car theft case Updated: Apr-24-14 9:49 am
- Power outage in SE Portland, Happy Valley Updated: Apr-24-14 9:04 am
- Oregon gay marriage ban gets day in court Updated: Apr-24-14 3:48 am
- Portland woman reports theft of chicken flock Updated: Apr-23-14 11:22 pm
- Ore. geologists offer expanded landslide database Updated: Apr-23-14 11:01 pm
- Police: 3 in Eugene hit by darts from passing SUV Updated: Apr-23-14 9:44 pm
- Portland city worker charged in auto-theft scheme Updated: Apr-23-14 6:59 pm
- Burst water main floods downtown Corvallis streets Updated: Apr-23-14 6:47 pm
- David Pedersen pleads guilty in NW killing rampage Updated: Apr-23-14 6:13 pm
- 3 arrested after 5-hour chase in Klamath County Updated: Apr-23-14 5:00 pm
- Bar to take up ethics complaint against DA Updated: Apr-23-14 4:37 pm
- 2-year-old gets meth; parents accused of neglect Updated: Apr-23-14 2:25 pm
- Oregon fight instructor serves time, gets deported Updated: Apr-23-14 1:01 pm
- Bend priest leaves Catholic Church to start anew Updated: Apr-23-14 10:08 am
- Police make arrest in 1995 Portland homicide Updated: Apr-23-14 9:49 am
- New sex abuse lawsuit against Portland Archdiocese Updated: Apr-23-14 9:01 am
- Syringe threat in Portland ice cream shop robbery Updated: Apr-23-14 1:40 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon, once expected to be a national leader in the federal health care overhaul, on Thursday moved to become the first state to dump its troubled online health exchange and use the federal marketplace instead.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Children in the custody of the state can be immunized over the objections of their biological parents, the Oregon Supreme Court ruled Thursday in a case that involves the eight children of a couple with religious objections to vaccinations.
BEND, Oregon - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management is trying to get geocaches removed from wilderness and environmentally sensitive areas in Central Oregon.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The head of the state Department of Transportation has reversed his agency's decision to quit collecting annual reports from railroads about shipments of crude oil in Oregon.
PORTLAND, Oregon - County commissioners gave final approval Thursday to an order to stop an incinerator in Oregon from receiving medical waste until procedures are in place to ensure no fetal tissue is burned to generate power.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A state report shows methamphetamine-related deaths in Oregon up by almost a third.
The 140-15 roll call vote Thursday by which the Missouri House passed legislation rewriting the state's criminal laws.
MEDFORD, Oregon - As many as six people beat and stabbed a Medford man who asked the neighbors to turn down loud music.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police arrested a city of Portland employee Wednesday and accused her of being involved in an auto theft ring.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The lights went out around 5 a.m. Thursday for about 3,700 Portland General Electric customers in southeast Portland and Happy Valley.
EUGENE, Oregon - Lawyers for four gay and lesbian couples and the state of Oregon urged a federal judge Wednesday to strike down Oregon's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A north Portland woman who has kept backyard chickens for 10 years knows there's some attrition. She's lost chickens to dogs and raccoons. This time, the muddy footprints tell her she's dealing with a two-legged chicken rustler - who took her entire flock.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon geologists say they've released a new, expanded statewide database of landslide locations.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police in Eugene, Oregon, say three people have been hit by 4-inch darts shot from a dark-colored SUV in separate attacks this month.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police arrested a city worker accused of taking part in an auto-theft scheme.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - When a water main broke in downtown Corvallis, office workers saw the pavement heave and thought they were in an earthquake.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A white supremacist whose Pacific Northwest crime rampage claimed four lives in 2011 pleaded guilty to federal charges Wednesday as part of a plea agreement that netted lighter punishments for two accomplices.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Three suspects are in custody after a robbery and a five-hour chase around Klamath County.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A man whose murder conviction was tossed out on appeal alleges that Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill acted unethically in his 2009 trial by arranging a secret signal with a witness, who was to let the prosecutor know if she could identify the shooter in court.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Two Roseburg parents who took their 2-year-old to the emergency room because she was acting abnormally have been arrested after tests showed methamphetamine in her system.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Federal authorities say a mixed martial arts fighter and instructor convicted in Clackamas County of attempted child sexual abuse has been deported.
BEND, Oregon - A priest who was removed as pastor of a Bend church is resigning from the Roman Catholic Church to start a new parish affiliated with the Evangelical Catholic Diocese of the Northwest.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police say cold case detectives arrested a 48-year-old man Tuesday in the 1995 slaying of a man as he slept at his home in Portland.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Another lawsuit has been filed against the Catholic Archdiocese of Portland by a man who says he was one of dozens of boys sexually abused by a priest in the 1960s and 1970s.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police say a skinny robber wearing bright colors and brandishing a syringe he claimed was "full of AIDS" robbed an ice cream shop Tuesday night in downtown Portland.