- Memorial honoring slain leader of Oregon standoff torn down Updated: Feb-06-16 6:16 pm
BURNS, Oregon - A makeshift memorial erected to honor a leader of the Oregon armed standoff in Burns who died in a confrontation with authorities has been torn down.
- The Latest: Oregon police officer shot and killed in Seaside Updated: Feb-06-16 3:07 pm
SEASIDE, Oregon - The Latest on the shooting of a police officer in Seaside, Oregon (all times local):
- Oregon police officer shot while serving warrant in Seaside Updated: Feb-06-16 2:45 pm
SEASIDE, Oregon - A police officer in Seaside, Oregon, was fatally shot as he was serving an arrest warrant Friday night, authorities said.
- Inmate who escaped from Idaho jail is arrested in Oregon Updated: Feb-06-16 2:16 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - An inmate who escaped from the Canyon County Jail in Idaho a week ago has been arrested in Ontario, Oregon.
- Portland's TryEco to move headquarters to Albany Updated: Feb-06-16 1:53 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - The maker of a product that could reduce water demand in farming is establishing its headquarters in Albany.
- Texas traffic stop yields nearly $1.3M, 2 Oregon men held Updated: Feb-06-16 1:29 pm
HENRIETTA, Texas - Two Oregon men have been arrested during a North Texas traffic stop when their SUV yielded nearly $1.3 million.
- 3 Washington men arrested in Oregon fatal shooting Updated: Feb-06-16 12:33 pm
KELSO, Washington - Police say three King County, Washington, men suspected in a fatal shooting are in custody following a high-speed police chase from Oregon into Washington.
- Bend brewing boom includes nanobrewers Updated: Feb-06-16 2:05 am
BEND, Oregon - From the outside, the two-story building behind the Anderson home on NW Third Street resembles any other detached garage on a residential street in Bend.
- Myrtle Point BotCat robotics team roars into competition Updated: Feb-06-16 2:05 am
MYRTLE POINT, Oregon - The classroom of Myrtle Point High School math teacher Joshua Hebebrand is buzzing with activity. The BotCats are getting ready to roll; they have just two weeks to prepare for a qualifying tournament in Hillsboro, which will determine whether they will then go on to the statewide tournament in Portland. Not bad for a first-year team.
- Alleyne ties Oregon record in 73-48 win over WSU women Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Jillian Alleyne had 25 points on 10-of-13 shooting and 14 rebounds to tie the school record with her 88th career double-double and Oregon used a dominating start to defeat Washington State 73-48 on Friday night.
- Weisner leads No. 9 Oregon St over No. 24 Washington 61-53 Updated: Feb-06-16 12:39 am
SEATTLE - Scott Rueck and Oregon State jumped and screamed six years ago on the Washington court like they had just won a title. In reality, it was just Rueck's first conference win, deep into an abysmal initial season at the helm of the Beavers.
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement Updated: Feb-06-16 12:15 am
Oregon running back Thomas Tyner has decided to take a medical retirement after sitting out all of last season because of a shoulder injury.
- Minimum wage hike gains momentum in Legislature Updated: Feb-05-16 9:11 pm
SALEM, Oregon - The minimum wage debate gained momentum at the Legislature on Friday when a handful of senators narrowly favored a newly proposed bill to raise wages in a three-tiered approached aimed at pleasing Oregon's wide spectrum of urban and rural areas.
- 1 man fatally shot, 3 suspects caught after police chase Updated: Feb-05-16 7:42 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Authorities say three suspects in a fatal shooting have been arrested after a police chase from Oregon into Washington.
- Oregon-based SeaPort Airlines files for bankruptcy Updated: Feb-05-16 6:04 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon-based SeaPort Airlines has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection but the company says daily operations will not be interrupted.
- The Latest: Mourners fill pews for Oregon occupier's funeral Updated: Feb-05-16 4:47 pm
KANAB, Utah - The Latest on an armed group that took over buildings at a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon (all times local):
- Portland officials find air pollution at glass manufacturer Updated: Feb-05-16 2:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland glass manufacturer has suspended part of its operations after environmental regulators found the plant was leaking elevated levels of carcinogens.
- Oregon businessman announces bid for US Senate seat Updated: Feb-05-16 2:27 pm
BEND, Oregon - An Oregon businessman is looking to take U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden's job.
- Former WOU students convicted of sex abuse, rape Updated: Feb-05-16 1:29 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Two former students at Western Oregon University have been convicted of raping and sexually abusing a woman while they were enrolled at the university.
- Bend-La Pine grows to fifth-largest school district in state Updated: Feb-05-16 12:19 pm
BEND, Oregon - Bend-La Pine Schools has grown to be the state's fifth-largest school district.
- Raptors hold off Blazers for 110-103 victory Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Lowry credited backcourt teammate DeMar DeRozan for Toronto's latest win.
- Death in Ashland Watershed has runners focusing on safety Updated: Feb-05-16 9:53 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Brian Johnson had a break between his massage-therapy clients Monday when the trail-running jones sent him to Roxy Ann Peak to get in some mileage.
- Firm eyes Eugene building for cannabis-edibles manufacturing Updated: Feb-05-16 9:39 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A food manufacturing operation proposed for west Eugene would cook up some seriously potent snacks.
- Clatsop County hires new manager Updated: Feb-05-16 3:32 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - The Clatsop County Board of Commissioners has hired a new county manager to replace Scott Somers, who resigned last year.
- Vandals destroy 125 newly planted trees in Eugene Updated: Feb-05-16 3:30 am
EUGENE, Oregon - More than 125 trees recently planted by volunteers along Amazon Creek in Eugene have been ripped out of the ground and thrown into the water by vandals.