- Police cleanout transient camp in Tigard Updated: Dec-13-13 10:05 am
- PSU student punches her attacker Updated: Dec-13-13 9:40 am
- Man accused of 'knockout' attack in Eugene Updated: Dec-13-13 9:08 am
- Aldridge leads Trail Blazers past Rockets, 111-104 Updated: Dec-13-13 2:47 am
- DeFazio: Hold the phone on mid-air cell talk Updated: Dec-12-13 11:14 pm
- Cover Oregon looks at extending deadline Updated: Dec-12-13 10:32 pm
- Longshoremen win disputed jobs at Oregon port Updated: Dec-12-13 10:08 pm
- Oregon company designing small nuke power modules Updated: Dec-12-13 9:59 pm
- Protesters target meeting at megaload company Updated: Dec-12-13 8:10 pm
- Oregon St WR Brandin Cooks wins Biletnikoff Award Updated: Dec-12-13 7:45 pm
- 2 Ore. counties buck rural population trend Updated: Dec-12-13 6:56 pm
- Court: High school killer not eligible for release Updated: Dec-12-13 6:30 pm
- Timbers select Zakuani in MLS re-entry draft Updated: Dec-12-13 4:32 pm
- Travel agent, once interned, helped US-Japan ties Updated: Dec-12-13 4:17 pm
- MLS All-Stars to face Bayern Munich in 2014 Updated: Dec-12-13 3:57 pm
- Pronghorn at E. Ore. chemical depot relocated Updated: Dec-12-13 3:33 pm
- Portland firefighting jobs saved by FEMA grant Updated: Dec-12-13 3:23 pm
- Not guilty plea in Oregon bomb case Updated: Dec-12-13 11:11 am
- Salem groper molesting women Updated: Dec-12-13 9:59 am
- Man slides baby seat on thin pond ice in Albany Updated: Dec-12-13 9:56 am
- Mail carrier sentenced in Portland for theft Updated: Dec-12-13 9:52 am
- Clackamas mall shooting victims remembered Updated: Dec-12-13 8:56 am
- Man fatally shot in Portland is identified Updated: Dec-11-13 11:38 pm
- Salem woman gets 25 years in child pornography case Updated: Dec-11-13 10:11 pm
- Police: SUV was hit by train at marked crossing Updated: Dec-11-13 7:31 pm
TIGARD, Oregon - Police have broken up what they called a "very established" transient camp on property owned by the Oregon teachers union in Tigard.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland State University student punched a man who tried to steal her backpack on campus.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police say a man who randomly attacked another man walking in downtown Eugene yelled "knockout" as he knocked him to the ground.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge's big night against the Houston Rockets wasn't about the stats, the All-Star votes or the fans chanting "MVP! MVP!"
PORTLAND, Oregon - Cell phone conversations on board jetliners after takeoff? No way, says Oregon U.S. Rep. Peter DeFazio, who has long resisted cell chatter in cabins.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon's health exchange and insurance carriers are looking at extending deadlines to allow more people to get coverage starting Jan. 1, Cover Oregon's acting director said Thursday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The dispute over which union workers at the Port of Portland should perform the task of plugging and unplugging refrigerated shipping containers has been resolved, but it's unknown if it will be enough to keep the port's most important container carrier from abandoning the city.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - The U.S. Department of Energy said Thursday that it has awarded an Oregon company a grant to help it design and obtain federal approval for a kind of nuclear power plant - small modular units that can be built in a factory and shipped to installation sites.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Protesters in the Portland suburb of Hillsboro interrupted a meeting Thursday at the headquarters of a moving company transporting a truckload of oil refinery equipment to a tar sands project in Canada.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Oregon State junior Brandin Cooks has won the Biletnikoff Award as the nation's most outstanding wide receiver.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Umatilla and Morrow counties are bucking a trend - at least for now.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Supreme Court has denied the release of a man convicted as a 15-year-old of the 1990 rape and killing of a high school classmate, though the justices held that the time he earned off his sentence could still function to reduce the time he has left in prison.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Timbers selected midfielder Steve Zukuani in the first stage of the MLS re-entry draft after trading up for the No. 2 pick.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ichiro "George" Azumano, a Japanese-American who was discharged from the Army and confined in an internment camp in World War II and then spent the rest of his life working to improve U.S.-Japanese relations, has died at 95.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The 2014 Major League Soccer All-Star game will be against legendary German club Bayern Munich, the reigning European and Bundesliga champions.
HERMISTON, Oregon - Most of the humans are gone from a U.S. government depot in Eastern Oregon where a stockpile of chemical weapons has been destroyed. Now the pronghorn are gone, too.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A $4.5 million federal grant has been awarded to Portland Fire & Rescue, allowing it to retain 26 firefighting jobs that were to be cut because of city budget problems.
MEDFORD, Oregon - The man accused of bombing a district attorney's office in Oregon has pleaded not guilty in federal court.
SALEM, Oregon - Willamette University has notified students and staff to be on guard against a man who has been sneaking up on women and groping them from behind.
ALBANY, Oregon - The Albany Parks and Recreation Department posted danger signs after people ventured out onto thin ice on a pond at Grand Prairie Park, including a man pushing a baby in a car seat.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A longtime mail carrier who admitted taking money out of cards and letters was sentenced Wednesday in federal court in Portland to three years of probation.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The anniversary of the Clackamas Town Center shooting was marked Wednesday night with a candlelight vigil at the mall to remember the victims.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police say a man fatally shot in southeast Portland has been identified.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Salem woman convicted with her husband of producing child pornography videos of two young girls has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon State Police say an SUV hit by a train south of Klamath Falls was driving on a gravel road and crossed the tracks at a marked railroad crossing when it was struck on the passenger side.