- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Portland plans reservoir flush after teen cited Updated: Apr-16-14 10:25 pm
- Portland officer wounded, dog killed in shootout Updated: Apr-16-14 7:14 pm
- APNewsBreak: Oracle says it's not to blame Updated: Apr-16-14 6:28 pm
- Lane Community College numbers fall nearly a third Updated: Apr-16-14 12:28 pm
- Judge: School can't suspend student from lacrosse Updated: Apr-16-14 11:37 am
- Pimping suspect leads Beaverton police on chase Updated: Apr-16-14 10:13 am
- Jury rules in favor of Eugene man in car tow case Updated: Apr-16-14 10:08 am
- Oregon schools hiring teachers again Updated: Apr-16-14 10:05 am
- Monica Wehby airs first ads of GOP Senate primary Updated: Apr-16-14 9:05 am
- Portland man gets 15 years in murder plot Updated: Apr-15-14 10:19 pm
- Dead whale on Ore. coast: 'It's really smelly' Updated: Apr-15-14 10:04 pm
- Ore. police ID 2 suspects in overpass assault Updated: Apr-15-14 9:44 pm
- New Cover Oregon director reins in spending Updated: Apr-15-14 7:41 pm
- OSHA fines Port of Portland terminal operator Updated: Apr-15-14 6:19 pm
- Post office delivers card from before World War II Updated: Apr-15-14 5:21 pm
- Oregon inmates help restore courthouse clock Updated: Apr-15-14 5:15 pm
- Man sentenced to 10 years in mercy killing Updated: Apr-15-14 4:20 pm
- Sex offender accused of abusing Medford shopper Updated: Apr-15-14 2:23 pm
- Eugene, Doha and Barcelona bid for 2019 worlds Updated: Apr-15-14 1:36 pm
- Oregon reports significant jobs growth in March Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- Fire guts portable classroom at Beaverton school Updated: Apr-15-14 12:17 pm
- Medical marijuana moratoriums in 71 Oregon cities Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- 3 teens cited for small fire at Eugene school Updated: Apr-15-14 10:07 am
- Deadline day for $35 Portland arts tax Updated: Apr-15-14 10:04 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland officials are once again preparing to flush millions of gallons of treated water because someone urinated in a city reservoir.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland, Oregon, police dog sicced on a burglary suspect was fatally shot early Wednesday, and his handler was wounded.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After six months of near silence about the problems at Cover Oregon, the project's main technology contractor says it's not to blame for the failed launch of Oregon's health insurance exchange.
EUGENE, Oregon - With an economic recovery underway, students are going into the workforce instead of Lane Community College classrooms, and enrollment has dropped by nearly a third.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal judge has blocked the Portland schools from suspending a student lacrosse player for violating the drug-and-alcohol policy.
BEAVERTON, Oregon - A Vancouver man and his wife are accused of promoting prostitution, and the man faces additional charges for a police chase Tuesday that caused several crashes in Beaverton.
EUGENE, Oregon - A federal jury sided with a Eugene man whose car was towed after a traffic stop.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After years of layoffs or weak hiring, many school districts in Oregon are hiring teachers.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Monica Wehby (WEHB'-ee) is launching the first television ads in the Republican primary campaign for U.S. Senate.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A 50-year-old man convicted of attempted aggravated murder in a plot to kill his partner in a southeast Portland market has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
SEASIDE, Oregon - Visitors to the north Oregon coast town of Seaside are being cautioned to stay well away from the carcass of a 40-foot gray whale that's washing up on the beach.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon State Police say they have identified two teenage boys who may have tossed a cinder block off an Interstate 5 overpass in Creswell, Oregon, injuring a Washington state woman riding in a car below.
DURHAM, Oregon - A turnaround expert brought in to fix Oregon's troubled health insurance exchange is clamping down on spending and who can make financial decisions as he tries to get Cover Oregon back on track.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The company that operates the Port of Portland's container terminal has been fined $18,360 following a safety inspection by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
BUTTE FALLS, Oregon - The postcard's message is brief, written along its edge in fading pencil: "Arrived in Portland at 8 o'clock. Having a fine time. Be home sometime Sat. - Blanche."
PENDLETON, Oregon - While crews are nearly finished restoring the historic Morrow County Courthouse clock tower in Heppner, prison inmates in Pendleton put their expertise to the test by returning the actual clock to its original condition.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A 29-year-old Southern Oregon man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for killing his roommate in what he said was a mercy killing.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Medford police believe that a sex offender accused of bumping against a woman who was bent over to examine merchandise at a Target store has abused dozens of women a similar way.
LONDON - Eugene is bidding to bring track and field's world championships to the United States for the first time.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon state economists say March saw the largest one-month increase in jobs since well before the Great Recession.
BEAVERTON, Oregon - Fire has gutted a portable classroom being used for storage at a Beaverton middle school.
PORTLAND, Oregon - At least 71 Oregon cities have moratoriums on medical marijuana dispensaries, and more than 40 others are considering bans, according to the League of Oregon Cities and the Association of Oregon Counties.
EUGENE, Oregon - Three teenage boys who climbed on the roof of a Eugene middle school and set fire to pine needles were cited for arson and criminal trespass.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Tuesday is federal income tax day, of course. In Portland it's also arts tax day.