- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911 Updated: Mar-11-14 2:40 am
- Transit use up in many cities, down for TriMet Updated: Mar-10-14 11:23 pm
- 1 Ore. horse dead, 4 positive with equine herpes Updated: Mar-10-14 7:16 pm
- Allen Alley bows out of Oregon governor race Updated: Mar-10-14 7:06 pm
- Oregon brings fight against homeless to governor Updated: Mar-10-14 6:56 pm
- Oregon machete killing suspect unfit for trial Updated: Mar-10-14 6:13 pm
- Montana man pleads guilty to construction fraud Updated: Mar-10-14 6:05 pm
- Shipping company to continue calling on Portland Updated: Mar-10-14 5:52 pm
- National monument in Oregon adds 900 acres Updated: Mar-10-14 4:53 pm
- Timber county sheriff's gap filled by state police Updated: Mar-10-14 3:36 pm
- Portland elephants like golf course sand Updated: Mar-10-14 3:33 pm
- Oregon Guard squadron preps for Afghan tour Updated: Mar-10-14 3:21 pm
- Ski-less season: Oregon area considers refunds Updated: Mar-10-14 12:44 pm
- Downed Clackamas River bridge to be salvaged Updated: Mar-10-14 10:25 am
- Salem considers portable toilets for homeless Updated: Mar-10-14 10:10 am
- Idaho teen killed in I-84 crash near Ontario Updated: Mar-10-14 10:04 am
- Porter wins at Oregon Sports Awards Updated: Mar-10-14 1:22 am
- USC rallies past Oregon St 71-62 for Pac-12 title Updated: Mar-10-14 12:44 am
- Police: suspicious item wasn't explosive Updated: Mar-09-14 7:31 pm
- Liquor, pot debate moves from Capitol to ballot Updated: Mar-09-14 1:23 pm
- Crews rescue 3 on Clackamas River Updated: Mar-09-14 1:02 pm
- Newspaper sued over rental ad prohibiting children Updated: Mar-09-14 12:04 pm
- New Oregon test of eyewitness testimony challenged Updated: Mar-09-14 8:08 am
- Oregon upsets No. 3 Arizona 64-57 Updated: Mar-09-14 5:24 am
- Timbers rally to tie Union 1-1 Updated: Mar-09-14 3:06 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police had to be called in to subdue a 22-pound house cat that trapped its owners inside their bedroom after attacking their baby.
PORTLAND, Oregon - While the use of buses, trains and subways is on the rise in many U.S. cities, ridership in the Portland region's much touted TriMet system has fallen off.
EUGENE, Oregon - State livestock officials say one Lane County horse has died and four others from the same stable have tested positive for a neurological form of equine herpes virus.
SALEM, Oregon - Former Oregon Republican Party Chairman Allen Alley says he won't be running for governor or any other elected office this year.
SALEM, Oregon - A Junction City boy his bringing his fight against homelessness to the Oregon Capitol.
OREGON CITY, Oregon - A judge says a suspect accused of using a machete to fatally slash a Lake Oswego man is unfit to stand trial.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Montana man has pleaded guilty to three federal charges for taking millions of dollars in down payments from customers to build steel buildings and instead using the money for his personal benefit.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Port of Portland officials say a South Korean shipping company unhappy about the pace of work among longshore workers will continue serving the port's container operation.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Another large tract of private timberland within the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument in Southern Oregon has been transferred to public ownership.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Oregon state troopers are filling the law enforcement gap in rural Josephine County since voters refused to raise taxes to pay for sheriff's patrols.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Not all sand is created equal. Just ask Lily, the Oregon Zoo's youngest elephant.
SUNRIVER, Oregon - Sgt. 1st Class Sean Wilson and his wife, Stephanie, expect to spend their first wedding anniversary apart this summer. Sean Wilson is a member of the Bend-based Oregon Army National Guard 1-82 Cavalry Squadron that is currently scheduled to begin training at Fort Bliss, Texas, likely in June, and then deploy to Afghanistan in August.
ASHLAND, Oregon - Daffodils and fruit trees are blooming in the valley below the ski area at Mount Ashland, where there's been no skiing this season.
GLADSTONE, Oregon - The tilting old bridge that was pulled into the Clackamas River on Sunday at Gladstone will be dragged out of the water to finish the demolition.
SALEM, Oregon - While volunteering at a warming shelter this winter, Salem Mayor Anna Peterson says she learned the number one request from the homeless is toilets.
ONTARIO, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a pickup truck driven by a 17-year-old was passing a car on the right about 2 a.m. Sunday on Interstate 84 near the Idaho border when they sideswiped.
BEAVERTON, Oregon - Portland Timbers coach Caleb Porter was named the Slats Gill Sportsperson of the Year at the Oregon Sports Awards.
SEATTLE - When Cassie Harberts took a second to reflect, she remembered watching the NCAA tournament selection show and waiting for Southern California to appear on the screen. It was always a disappointing experience.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police say bomb-squad investigators have determined that a suspicious item left in a field wasn't an explosive but a discarded school project.
SALEM, Oregon - Now that key liquor and pot bills failed to gain traction in the Oregon Legislature, the venue shifts to the ballot box.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Authorities have rescued three adults who were stranded on the Clackamas River after their small raft hit debris and sank.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The state labor agency has sued a weekly Junction City newspaper over a rental ad that prohibited families with children.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The first challenge to Oregon's landmark test for eyewitness testimony will begin in earnest next week, when prosecutors will try to convince the state's high court that a murder conviction was wrongly overturned.
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks opened the regular season with a 13-game winning streak. They closed it with seven straight victories.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Timbers' season-opening draw with Philadelphia left them wondering what they could have done to pull out the win.