- Ore. man who found noose loses discrimination suit Updated: Dec-21-13 5:56 pm
- Ore. infant suffers from immunodeficiency syndrome Updated: Dec-21-13 5:42 pm
- Eugene utility pledges extra help after cold spell Updated: Dec-21-13 4:17 pm
- Last-ditch Pendleton motel closes doors Updated: Dec-21-13 2:50 pm
- Anatomy of a fiasco: How Cover Oregon went awry Updated: Dec-21-13 1:08 pm
- Port to allow Portland Airport anti-clear-cut ad Updated: Dec-20-13 9:47 pm
- Idaho issues permit for megaload to cross state Updated: Dec-20-13 7:22 pm
- Troutdale prostitution sting nets 7 arrests Updated: Dec-20-13 6:52 pm
- Feds begin killing barred owls to help spotted owl Updated: Dec-20-13 5:37 pm
- Oregon Sen. Wyden in line to lead finance panel Updated: Dec-20-13 5:27 pm
- Ore. School for the Deaf gets new mattresses Updated: Dec-20-13 3:37 pm
- Ore. man accused of plot to kill ex's boyfriend Updated: Dec-20-13 2:55 pm
- Judge says hair-pick arrest of black man unlawful Updated: Dec-20-13 1:04 pm
- Family accused of stealing police 'bait' bike Updated: Dec-20-13 12:54 pm
- Electrical failure caused Medford restaurant fire Updated: Dec-20-13 12:30 pm
- 6 elk die after eating shrub at Oregon cemetery Updated: Dec-20-13 11:59 am
- Umatilla commissioners OK labor deal Updated: Dec-20-13 11:56 am
- Medford on verge of setting record for driest year Updated: Dec-20-13 11:34 am
- Ex-state official now working for Portland police Updated: Dec-20-13 11:26 am
- Body of missing Beaverton woman recovered Updated: Dec-20-13 10:41 am
- 3-year sentence for Cottage Grove embezzlement Updated: Dec-20-13 10:29 am
- Guilty plea in Forest Grove hit-run that killed 2 Updated: Dec-20-13 10:07 am
- Brightness on tap at Portland, Ore., bar Updated: Dec-20-13 2:25 am
- Grand jury clears Fairview officer who wounded man Updated: Dec-20-13 1:30 am
- OSP: 6 injured in head-on crash near Astoria, Ore. Updated: Dec-19-13 11:51 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Clackamas County jury has rejected most of the claims made in a racially charged lawsuit filed against the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene infant who suffers from a rare illness that prevents her body from fighting infections requires a bone-marrow transplant.
EUGENE, Oregon - The Eugene Water & Electric Board has added an extra $600,000 to its assistance program for low-income and unemployed customers.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A motel known in Pendleton as a last-ditch shelter will be forced to close after a county board labeled it a nuisance property.
PORTLAND, Oregon - With independent consultants warning Oregon's health insurance exchange faced serious risks, the state official in charge of delivering the technology strode into a legislative committee to address questions from nervous lawmakers.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Travelers at Portland International Airport may soon be greeted by an ad showing a photo of a barren slope and the headline, "Welcome to Oregon, Home of the Clear-Cut."
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Transportation Department has issued a permit for a company to move a megaload of refinery equipment across the state.
TROUTDALE, Oregon - Police arrested seven people on accusations involving prostitution at a motel east of Portland.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - An experiment to see if killing invasive barred owls will help the threatened northern spotted owl reverse its decline toward extinction is underway in the forests of Northern California.
WASHINGTON - The Democrat in line to chair the Senate's most powerful committee is a liberal Oregonian who has been an occasional thorn in the side of the intelligence community, the Obama administration and his own party.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon School for the Deaf in Salem has received 80 new mattresses - and they were needed.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A Corvallis man pleaded not guilty to attempted murder and other felony charges in connection with an alleged effort to kill the boyfriend of his ex-girlfriend.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police officers who encountered a loaded gun in a backpack next to a Northeast Portland 7-Eleven faced a quandary: Just who did the gun belong to?
ASHLAND, Oregon - Three relatives have been charged with theft after allegedly stealing a decoy bike owned by the Ashland Police Department.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Investigators say an electrical failure caused a fire that destroyed the Marie Callender's restaurant in Medford.
WARRENTON, Oregon - Six elk found scattered across a coastal cemetery died from eating English yew landscaping shrub, state wildlife officials said.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The Umatilla County Board of Commissioners approved a new contract with the sheriff's office that will provide raises - eventually.
MEDFORD, Oregon - The city of Medford is two weeks away from recording its driest calendar year since records were first kept in 1911.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The former head of Oregon's Psychiatric Security Review Board has been hired by Portland police months after she resigned amid complaints she was verbally abusive to staff.
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities say they have recovered the body of a Beaverton woman whose ex-boyfriend allegedly killed her more than two weeks ago.
COTTAGE GROVE, Oregon - A woman who worked in the Cottage Grove city finance department pleaded guilty Thursday to embezzling more than $50,000.
HILLSBORO, Oregon - An 18-year-old man who took the SUV to a car wash after his girlfriend ran over two young girls playing in leaves in Forest Grove pleaded guilty to hindering prosecution and was sentenced Thursday in a Washington County court to 13 months in prison.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Saturday marks the shortest day of the year - the pinnacle of dread for people who feel depressed when there's less sunshine. When they go out for a drink or coffee in the dreary wintertime Pacific Northwest, they could also order up a dose of something else entirely: a few rays of bright light.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A grand jury has found that a suburban Portland officer was justified in shooting and wounding a man during a welfare check earlier this month.
ASTORIA, Oregon - Oregon State Police say four adults and two children were injured and State Highway 30 was temporarily closed about 10 miles east of Astoria after a head-on crash.