- Oregon man not guilty of attempting to kill mom Updated: Apr-19-14 6:29 pm
- Tillamook Cheese expands Port of Morrow facility Updated: Apr-19-14 5:38 pm
- Wash. woman charged with DUI after mudslide report Updated: Apr-19-14 3:43 pm
- Crater Lake's annual snowfall gradually declining Updated: Apr-19-14 3:20 pm
- Controlled burns planned for Central Ore. forests Updated: Apr-19-14 2:14 pm
- Oregon promotes prison visits to combat recidivism Updated: Apr-19-14 1:58 pm
- Body found after fire reported in Eugene, Ore. Updated: Apr-19-14 1:37 pm
- Rules leave pot test labs with little oversight Updated: Apr-19-14 1:34 pm
- Lillard looks to first postseason with Portland Updated: Apr-19-14 3:30 am
- 2 Wash. men accused of hauling 45 pounds of pot Updated: Apr-18-14 11:49 pm
- Ore. woman gets at least 25 years in son's death Updated: Apr-18-14 11:37 pm
- Ore. scoutmaster accused of sexually abusing boy Updated: Apr-18-14 8:44 pm
- Oregon man gets life in prison for jogger attack Updated: Apr-18-14 7:46 pm
- Ranchers, Klamath tribes sign deal to share water Updated: Apr-18-14 7:23 pm
- 6 sea lions killed to protect Columbia salmon Updated: Apr-18-14 7:19 pm
- Jay Kenton to lead Eastern Oregon University Updated: Apr-18-14 5:13 pm
- Eyewitness testimony no longer a gold standard Updated: Apr-18-14 4:44 pm
- Mussel harvest closed on part of Oregon coast Updated: Apr-18-14 4:01 pm
- Oregon oil trains carried 11M barrels in 2013 Updated: Apr-18-14 3:58 pm
- Corvallis priest accused in child pornography case Updated: Apr-18-14 3:22 pm
- Clogged Oregon Inlet keeps charter boats docked Updated: Apr-18-14 3:05 pm
- Illness spreads; Oregon school district closes Updated: Apr-18-14 1:38 pm
- Pepsi distributor buying 'pouring rights' at UO Updated: Apr-18-14 1:22 pm
- Off-duty officer taken for wild ride in Gresham Updated: Apr-18-14 9:37 am
- Police: Driver takes off, officer hangs on Updated: Apr-18-14 2:37 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - An Astoria man was found not guilty of attempting to murder his mother in a shooting last year.
BOARDMAN, Oregon - Tillamook Cheese has completed a 65,000-square-foot expansion of its cheese-making facility at the Port of Morrow to process both lactose powder and a dried whey protein concentrate.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Oregon State Police arrested an Edmonds, Washington, woman on a drunken driving charge not long after getting a report that she may have been stuck in a mudslide.
SALEM, Oregon - You wouldn't know it from appearances, but Oregon's only national park has been losing snow.
BEND, Oregon - Fire managers at the Willamette and Deschutes national forests still intend to ignite prescribed fires in designated wilderness areas, but they won't be doing it as a joint effort as they planned.
PORTLAND, Oregon - When they read a study that suggested inmates who were visited by their families while in prison were significantly less likely to return to prison, officials in the Oregon Department of Corrections crunched their numbers and found about 60 percent of the state's inmates never received a visitor.
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene police are conducting a death investigation after a body was found following a report of a fire and possible shots fired.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Legislature's vote last year to regulate medical marijuana shops created new business opportunities for another kind of pot enterprise - marijuana testing - but leaves it virtually unregulated.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Oregon State Police in southern Oregon have arrested two Washington state men accused of hauling about 45 pounds of marijuana and a small amount of hashish as they drove north on Interstate 5.
HILLSBORO, Oregon - A 25-year-old Oregon woman convicted of murder in the death of her 4-year-old son has been sentenced to life in prison. Jessica Dutro will serve 25 years before she gets her first chance at parole.
BEND, Oregon - State Police arrested a Central Oregon scoutmaster accused of sexually abusing a boy over period of several years.
HILLSBORO, Oregon - An Oregon man convicted of kidnapping and attempting to sexually assault a jogger has been sentenced to life in prison.
Cattle ranchers and American Indian tribes long at odds over scarce water in Oregon's Upper Klamath Basin signed an agreement Friday to share access to rivers and cooperate on restoring habitat for endangered fish the tribes hold sacred.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Six California sea lions have been euthanized to protect endangered salmon crossing Bonneville Dam on the Columbia River.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The state Board of Higher Education on Friday named Jay Kenton the interim president of financially challenged Eastern Oregon University.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The American legal system offers few moments as dramatic as an eyewitness to a crime pointing his finger across a crowded courtroom at a defendant.
SALEM, Oregon - State regulators have closed part of the Oregon coast to mussel harvesting because of elevated levels of marine toxins that can cause severe, even fatal, reactions in humans.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The volume of oil hauled on railroads in Oregon increased last year to more than 11 million barrels - a dramatic increase from about 3 million barrels in 2012, reports to the state show.
ALBANY, Oregon - A 39-year-old priest in Corvallis has been arrested on child pornography charges.
HATTERAS ISLAND, North Carolina - Boat owners are concerned that the start of charter fishing season may leave them high and dry because the Oregon Inlet is clogged with sand.
KNAPPA, Oregon - A school district in northwest Oregon that has struggled all week with an outbreak of intestinal illness closed on Friday so its buildings can be scrubbed down.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Pepsi distributor would become the University of Oregon's dominant soft drink supplier, and the school would get nearly $5 million in cash or discounts over the next eight years under a contract expected to be finalized soon.
GRESHAM, Oregon - An off-duty homeland security officer hung on to the door of a car as the driver tried to flee the scene of a crash in Gresham.
GRESHAM, Oregon - Police in the east Portland suburb of Gresham say a driver trying to flee after hitting a tree drove off in reverse with an off-duty Homeland Security officer hanging on to the black Lexus.