- Washington fugitive may be in Albany area Updated: Mar-12-14 12:13 pm
- Man accused of disrupting Chicago-Portland flight Updated: Mar-12-14 12:07 pm
- Cave Junction lumber mill reopening this summer Updated: Mar-12-14 10:20 am
- Salem students disciplined for teacher tweets Updated: Mar-12-14 10:16 am
- Portland mayor still wants Trader Joe's store Updated: Mar-12-14 10:13 am
- Ducks ready to defend Pac-12 tourney title Updated: Mar-12-14 4:36 am
- 5.1 quake reported far off Oregon coast Updated: Mar-12-14 12:18 am
- Woman briefly trapped by Eugene, Ore., fire Updated: Mar-11-14 10:29 pm
- 2014 election takes shape after filing deadline Updated: Mar-11-14 10:11 pm
- Euthanized: Ore. cougar blamed for animal kills Updated: Mar-11-14 9:20 pm
- Oregon couple attacked by cat plans to get it help Updated: Mar-11-14 8:14 pm
- Woman to get life term for Northwest killing spree Updated: Mar-11-14 7:25 pm
- Grande Ronde Valley Grange hall gets a spiffing up Updated: Mar-11-14 6:51 pm
- Mo. House roll call vote on abortion legislation Updated: Mar-11-14 6:20 pm
- Few young adults get insurance via Cover Oregon Updated: Mar-11-14 4:49 pm
- Police: Fake student, 33, exposed himself in class Updated: Mar-11-14 4:06 pm
- Salem considers public bathrooms for homeless Updated: Mar-11-14 3:55 pm
- Oregon dog owner fatally stabs attacking pit bull Updated: Mar-11-14 3:10 pm
- Bail set at $1M for attempted rape suspect Updated: Mar-11-14 2:20 pm
- Minor flooding reported in Eastern Oregon Updated: Mar-11-14 1:48 pm
- Oregon kayaker dies on California river Updated: Mar-11-14 1:31 pm
- Hit-and-run injury in Medford parking lot Updated: Mar-11-14 9:44 am
- 2 sentenced for killing 14-year-old Portland boy Updated: Mar-11-14 9:32 am
- 1 woman trapped, injured in fire at Eugene house Updated: Mar-11-14 9:16 am
- Transit use up in many cities, down for TriMet Updated: Mar-10-14 11:23 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - A fugitive from Washington state may be in the Albany area.
PORTLAND, Oregon - For the second time this month, an airliner has landed in Portland with a passenger reported as disruptive.
CAVE JUNCTION, Oregon - The Rough and Ready Lumber mill that shut down last year in the Josephine County town of Cave Junction plans to reopen this summer.
SALEM, Oregon - The principal of McKay High School in Salem says more students may be disciplined for retweeting a Twitter post about a teacher's alleged relationship with students.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Trader Joe's store may still be coming to a northeast Portland neighborhood.
EUGENE, Oregon - Whatever it was that caused Oregon to stumble at the start of the Pac-12 season has no doubt been resolved as the team heads into the conference tournament.
COOS BAY, Oregon - A magnitude 5.1 quake has been recorded about 250 miles off the Oregon coast. Several people reported feeling the quake but there were no immediate reports of damage.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene, Oregon, woman trapped in her second-floor apartment by a fire awoke to hear her neighbors yelling at her to get out.
SALEM, Oregon - Sixteen members of the Oregon Legislature aren't seeking re-election. Two will face primary challengers. And 24 won't have any opponent at all in the primary or general election.
EUGENE, Oregon - An Oregon wildlife biologist says a cougar blamed for killing two goats and several chickens over three consecutive nights at a Eugene residence has been captured and killed.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon owners of a 22-pound housecat that trapped them in their bedroom after attacking their baby say they're not giving up on their pet and are getting it medical attention and therapy.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A woman who claimed ties to white supremacist prison gangs has pleaded guilty to a conspiracy that involved four deaths in three states, guaranteeing herself a life sentence.
SUMMERVILLE, Oregon - The Pleasant Grove Grange Hall west of Summerville once gave amateur thespians a chance to shine.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 115-39 vote Tuesday by which the Missouri House approved legislation that would require women to wait 72-hours after seeing a doctor before an abortion can be performed.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The percentage of young adults signing up for insurance coverage via Oregon's troubled health-insurance exchange is nearly at the bottom when compared to sign-ups nationwide.
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene Police arrested a 33-year-old man accused of exposing himself after a teacher recognized he was not one of her students.
SALEM, Oregon - Salem Mayor Anna Peterson said she heard one urgent message when she volunteered to work at a warming shelter for homeless people this winter.
SHERWOOD, Oregon - Sherwood police said a man defending his own dog fatally stabbed an attacking pit bull.
BOZEMAN, Montana - Bail was set at $1 million for a registered sex offender charged with assaulting and trying to rape his former girlfriend in Bozeman and escaping from police custody, leading to a search throughout the western U.S.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Heavy rains caused minor flooding Monday in Eastern Oregon, with water topping the banks of the Umatilla, Grande Ronde and John Day rivers.
CRESCENT CITY, California - An Oregon kayaker has died after being pinned underwater while paddling a rain-swollen river in far Northern California.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Police are looking for an SUV that ran over a woman Monday night in a Medford parking lot and left the scene.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Two men pleaded guilty Monday in Portland in the April 2011 death of a 14-year-old boy who found himself in the middle of a gang shooting near the Lloyd Center mall.
EUGENE, Oregon - The fire department says a woman was trapped for a time in an overnight house fire in Eugene but made it out on her own with injuries.
PORTLAND, Oregon - While the use of buses, trains and subways is on the rise in many U.S. cities, ridership in the Portland region's much touted TriMet system has fallen off.