- Man accused of firing gun near Newberg High soccer game Updated: Sep-04-15 10:26 am
NEWBERG, Oregon - Police arrested a man accused of firing a gun near the Newberg High School athletic field.
- Anti-California stickers placed on Portland 'For Sale' signs Updated: Sep-04-15 10:08 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portlanders apparently upset with the direction of the local housing market are slapping "no Californians" stickers on For Sale signs in the city, real estate agents say.
- Oregon Judge refuses to perform same-sex marriages Updated: Sep-04-15 9:17 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Marion County judge has asked his clerks to refer couples seeking same-sex marriages to other county judges.
- Prineville man arrested after another man found dead in car Updated: Sep-04-15 8:04 am
PRINEVILLE, Oregon - A 39-year-old Christmas Valley man was found dead in a vehicle early Thursday, and Crook County authorities say a 25-year-old man has been arrested.
- Medford prepares for extra traffic as In-N-Out opening Updated: Sep-04-15 5:37 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Burger fans are bracing for waits of more than three hours and extra traffic in Medford as the city prepares for Oregon's first In-N-Out Burger to open.
- Rock climber falls at Smith Rock State Park, injures ankle Updated: Sep-03-15 9:08 pm
TERREBONNE, Oregon - A 61-year-old rock climber has been injured after falling about 15 feet while climbing at Smith Rock State Park in central Oregon.
- Driver of car killed in crash with school bus; students fine Updated: Sep-03-15 8:44 pm
BEND, Oregon - The driver of a passenger vehicle was killed in a collision with a school bus on Santiam Pass between the Willamette Valley and Bend.
- Brown names new advisers, board appointments Updated: Sep-03-15 8:26 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. Kate Brown is adding several staffers to her administration.
- Rabid bat bites man in Creswell Updated: Sep-03-15 8:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Health officials say a bat that bit a man this week in Creswell has tested positive for rabies.
- La Pine residents told to boil water as precaution Updated: Sep-03-15 7:53 pm
LA PINE, Oregon - Residents of La Pine are being advised to boil their water as a precaution after a vehicle hit a fire hydrant, causing a break on the water main.
- Oregon, Oracle spar over copyright infringement claim Updated: Sep-03-15 4:54 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A lawyer for Oracle Corp. implored a federal judge Thursday to let the company's copyright lawsuit against the state of Oregon go forward despite the state's claim that it is immune from being sued.
- Man sues nursing home; says negligence led to penis removal Updated: Sep-03-15 4:47 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A 60-year-old man whose penis became so infected it was amputated has filed a $9 million lawsuit against an Oregon nursing home, alleging gross negligence.
- Eugene manufacturing plant on auction block Updated: Sep-03-15 3:11 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The long-shuttered Hynix Semiconductor plant in west Eugene is listed for auction, with a starting bid of $3 million. The auction will start on Oct. 13 and end on Oct. 15, according to the auction.com website.
- Man, woman killed at Oregon mobile home park; no suspects Updated: Sep-03-15 2:33 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The authorities are now calling the deaths of two people at a mobile home southeast of Portland a double homicide.
- Fire ban lifted, Civil War re-enactment back on Updated: Sep-03-15 1:40 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - Clatsop County has lifted its burn ban, paving way for Civil War re-enactors to proceed with fiery battles and campfires during performances Labor Day weekend.
- Man killed in mobile home fire south of Florence Updated: Sep-03-15 1:26 pm
FLORENCE, Oregon - One person died in a Thursday morning fire just south of Florence.
- Bear killed by vehicle in southern Oregon Updated: Sep-03-15 1:15 pm
CENTRAL POINT, Oregon - A vehicle fatally struck a bear on Interstate 5 in southern Oregon.
- Ore. police look for pickup involved in possible kidnapping Updated: Sep-03-15 12:40 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - State police are looking for a Ford pickup used during a possible kidnapping Tuesday night.
- High tunnels extend growing season for Portland farmers Updated: Sep-03-15 12:13 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Cully neighborhood isn't one of Portland's celebrated areas, yet. Crime, poverty and neglected properties leave it a bit rough around the edges.
- Containment of large Oregon wildfire approaches 60 percent Updated: Sep-03-15 12:11 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The team fighting a large wildfire in Eastern Oregon has scheduled a final community meeting in Prairie City, a place that has been threatened by the blaze for weeks.
- Oregon SAT scores show little change Updated: Sep-03-15 10:31 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon's class of 2015 did about the same as the class of 2014 on the SAT college entrance exam.
- Appeals court rules fraternity can be sued by rape victim Updated: Sep-03-15 6:04 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Court of Appeals has ruled that an Oregon State University fraternity can be held liable for failing to shield a rape victim from harm.
- Gov. appoints acting head of Department of Human Services Updated: Sep-03-15 6:02 am
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. Kate Brown has appointed two new members to her administration.
- Man sentenced for manslaughter in 1987 Linn County slaying Updated: Sep-02-15 11:52 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - A 53-year-old man accused in the 1987 slaying of a man he served time with at the Oregon State Penitentiary has been sentenced to more than eight years in prison.
- Monica Wehby declines to run for Oregon governor Updated: Sep-02-15 9:31 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Monica Wehby has taken herself out of the race for Oregon governor just days after saying she was considering a run.