- Judge orders Oregon man to 'cool his jets' after outburst Updated: Nov-28-15 8:45 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Chiloquin man accused of firing an AK-47 in his house has been ordered to spend 30 days in jail for contempt of court.
- Tribal flag hung in high school gym Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
WILLAMINA, Oregon - Superintendent Carrie Zimbrick sat with a group of Willamina Elementary School first graders as the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde staged a flag-posting ceremony in the high school gym.
- Beavers challenge Ducks in the 119th Civil War Updated: Nov-27-15 10:02 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - After a disappointing season, Oregon State gave its best effort in the finale.
- No. 18 Oregon holds off rallying Oregon State 52-42 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks knew Oregon State would give its best shot in the Civil War.
- Black Lives Matter demonstrators enter Portland mall Updated: Nov-27-15 7:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Demonstrators with the Black Lives Matter movement took their protest inside a Portland shopping mall.
- Court upholds 4th death sentence for Guzek in 1987 slayings Updated: Nov-27-15 6:02 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Supreme Court on Friday upheld the fourth death sentence of Randy Lee Guzek for the 1987 killing of a couple near Bend.
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra Updated: Nov-27-15 3:11 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Oregon State got off to a fast start and never looked back against Hofstra.
- Biologists to use new system to track endangered suckers Updated: Nov-27-15 2:06 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Biologists hope a new underwater monitoring system will be able to give them an idea of how some endangered fish are using Oregon's Link River.
- Group on track to get term limits on Union County ballot Updated: Nov-27-15 12:49 pm
UNION, Oregon - A group in Union County says it is on track to meet the Feb. 17 deadline to collect more than 627 signatures supporting a ballot measure to limit commissioners' terms.
- Local free community college plans may be template for US Updated: Nov-27-15 12:35 pm
CHICAGO - An economic engine. A jumpstart for lower-income students. A partnership with businesses to groom a workforce. The idea of free community college has been touted as all these, by President Barack Obama, Democratic presidential candidates, and some Republicans.
- Wallowa County holds public hearing on pot business ban Updated: Nov-27-15 12:34 pm
ENTERPRISE, Oregon - Despite voting 2-to-1 against marijuana sales in 2014, residents of Wallowa County voiced strong opinions for both sides about a proposed ordinance to prohibit wholesale and retail marijuana operations in unincorporated areas of the county.
- Oregon firefighters rescue owl tangled in fishing line Updated: Nov-27-15 10:50 am
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Wildlife rehabilitation workers say a great horned owl that was tangled in fishing line is resting after being rescued by Oregon firefighters.
- Bend plans to remove downtown drinking fountains Updated: Nov-27-15 10:26 am
BEND, Oregon - Bend's downtown drinking fountains will serve their final horde of Black Friday shoppers this week before being retired from duty due to costs and safety concerns.
- Oregon school cancels dance over dirty dancing concerns Updated: Nov-26-15 7:23 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Administrators at a Portland, Oregon, high school have canceled an upcoming winter dance because of concerns about dirty dancing.
- Tests suggest Oregon crabbing could re-open soon Updated: Nov-26-15 6:26 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - The levels of harmful acid that closed South Coast crab fisheries are now falling, and crabbers could return within weeks, authorities said.
- Oregon lawmaker's bill would regulate hobby drones Updated: Nov-26-15 5:32 pm
SALEM, Oregon - If you're planning to arm your hobby drone, your window is closing.
- Suit claims man was roughed up at Eugene bus station Updated: Nov-26-15 4:22 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A man is suing the Eugene-area transit district saying he was slammed into a sidewalk and handcuffed at a downtown bus station.
- Sebastian Coe gives up role with Nike amid scrutiny Updated: Nov-26-15 3:51 pm
MONACO - Although new to his job, Sebastian Coe has already learned that some battles are simply not worth fighting when you're trying to lead a major sport out of crisis.
- Nagbe's year: Citizenship, playoffs and the US national team Updated: Nov-26-15 3:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Things couldn't be better for Darlington Nagbe.
- Bend, Portland areas see steep home-price increases Updated: Nov-26-15 2:50 pm
BEND, Oregon - Federal data show the Bend and Portland areas saw some of the nation's steepest increases in home prices over the past 12 months.
- Moderate earthquake rumbles off Oregon coast Updated: Nov-26-15 5:31 am
COOS BAY, Oregon - A moderate earthquake has struck off the coast of southern Oregon.
- Benjamin scores 25 as No. 21 Oregon beats Arkansas State Updated: Nov-25-15 11:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - This time, it was Dwayne Benjamin leading the way for No. 21 Oregon.
- No charges for man who left rifle at Utah Capitol Updated: Nov-25-15 7:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah man who left an unloaded semi-automatic rifle at the state Capitol as part of a protest against gun violence won't face charges from the October incident, prosecutors said Wednesday.
- Court revives Oregon suit over 'phantom recall' of Motrin Updated: Nov-25-15 5:57 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A lawsuit over Johnson & Johnson's buyback of defective Motrin pills has been given new life by the Oregon Court of Appeals.
- Chowder boat approved as Astoria joins food cart trend Updated: Nov-25-15 3:53 pm
ASTORIA, Oregon - Looks like Teresa Estrada will get to sell her clam chowder from a vintage gillnetter, just not near the Bowpicker.