- Oregon gay marriage ban gets day in court Updated: Apr-24-14 3:48 am
- Fetal tissue used to power Oregon homes Updated: Apr-24-14 3:07 am
- Technology group to decide Cover Oregon's future Updated: Apr-24-14 2:28 am
- Portland woman reports theft of chicken flock Updated: Apr-23-14 11:22 pm
- Ore. geologists offer expanded landslide database Updated: Apr-23-14 11:01 pm
- Police: 3 in Eugene hit by darts from passing SUV Updated: Apr-23-14 9:44 pm
- Portland city worker charged in auto-theft scheme Updated: Apr-23-14 6:59 pm
- Burst water main floods downtown Corvallis streets Updated: Apr-23-14 6:47 pm
- David Pedersen pleads guilty in NW killing rampage Updated: Apr-23-14 6:13 pm
- 3 arrested after 5-hour chase in Klamath County Updated: Apr-23-14 5:00 pm
- Bar to take up ethics complaint against DA Updated: Apr-23-14 4:37 pm
- 2-year-old gets meth; parents accused of neglect Updated: Apr-23-14 2:25 pm
- Oregon fight instructor serves time, gets deported Updated: Apr-23-14 1:01 pm
- Bend priest leaves Catholic Church to start anew Updated: Apr-23-14 10:08 am
- Police make arrest in 1995 Portland homicide Updated: Apr-23-14 9:49 am
- New sex abuse lawsuit against Portland Archdiocese Updated: Apr-23-14 9:01 am
- Syringe threat in Portland ice cream shop robbery Updated: Apr-23-14 1:40 am
- Lawsuit: 'abnormally dangerous' duck attacked Updated: Apr-23-14 1:28 am
- Reward in fawn death now $5,500 Updated: Apr-22-14 9:49 pm
- Medford schools saved $725,000 during strike Updated: Apr-22-14 9:34 pm
- Nearly 60 cats rescued from Ore. apartment Updated: Apr-22-14 8:53 pm
- Southern Oregon farmers divided on GMO bans Updated: Apr-22-14 7:26 pm
- Charge against Rockets F Terrence Jones dropped Updated: Apr-22-14 7:08 pm
- Mass honey bee die-off in Sherwood, Ore. Updated: Apr-22-14 7:07 pm
- Woman indicted in campsite slaying Updated: Apr-22-14 5:53 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Lawyers for four gay and lesbian couples and the state of Oregon urged a federal judge Wednesday to strike down Oregon's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage.
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon county commission has ordered an incinerator to stop accepting boxed medical waste to generate electricity after learning the waste it's been burning may include tissue from aborted fetuses from British Columbia.
PORTLAND, Oregon - After weeks of deliberation, a committee is poised to make a final recommendation Thursday on what to do with Oregon's botched health insurance exchange portal.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A north Portland woman who has kept backyard chickens for 10 years knows there's some attrition. She's lost chickens to dogs and raccoons. This time, the muddy footprints tell her she's dealing with a two-legged chicken rustler - who took her entire flock.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon geologists say they've released a new, expanded statewide database of landslide locations.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police in Eugene, Oregon, say three people have been hit by 4-inch darts shot from a dark-colored SUV in separate attacks this month.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland police arrested a city worker accused of taking part in an auto-theft scheme.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - When a water main broke in downtown Corvallis, office workers saw the pavement heave and thought they were in an earthquake.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A white supremacist whose Pacific Northwest crime rampage claimed four lives in 2011 pleaded guilty to federal charges Wednesday as part of a plea agreement that netted lighter punishments for two accomplices.
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Three suspects are in custody after a robbery and a five-hour chase around Klamath County.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A man whose murder conviction was tossed out on appeal alleges that Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill acted unethically in his 2009 trial by arranging a secret signal with a witness, who was to let the prosecutor know if she could identify the shooter in court.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Two Roseburg parents who took their 2-year-old to the emergency room because she was acting abnormally have been arrested after tests showed methamphetamine in her system.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Federal authorities say a mixed martial arts fighter and instructor convicted in Clackamas County of attempted child sexual abuse has been deported.
BEND, Oregon - A priest who was removed as pastor of a Bend church is resigning from the Roman Catholic Church to start a new parish affiliated with the Evangelical Catholic Diocese of the Northwest.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police say cold case detectives arrested a 48-year-old man Tuesday in the 1995 slaying of a man as he slept at his home in Portland.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Another lawsuit has been filed against the Catholic Archdiocese of Portland by a man who says he was one of dozens of boys sexually abused by a priest in the 1960s and 1970s.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Police say a skinny robber wearing bright colors and brandishing a syringe he claimed was "full of AIDS" robbed an ice cream shop Tuesday night in downtown Portland.
PORTLAND, Oregon - An Oregon duck accused of having "abnormally dangerous propensities" finds itself at the center of a lawsuit that seeks $275,000 in damages.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The Oregon State Police Fish and Wildlife Division says the reward for information that helps solve the shooting of a fawn last month near Roseburg has grown to $5,500.
MEDFORD, Oregon - The Medford School District says it saved $725,000 while teachers were on strike for 11 workdays in February.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Humane Society says nearly 60 cats and kittens that had been living in a Newberg, Oregon, apartment have been rescued and taken to the society's shelter in Portland.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - Southern Oregon farmers are choosing sides in a pair of local campaigns to ban genetically modified crops.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Houston Rockets forward Terrence Jones has agreed to pay $10,000 to a charitable organization that benefits the homeless in exchange for having a misdemeanor harassment charge dismissed.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Department of Agriculture says the thousands of honey bees found dead along Highway 99 in Sherwood may have been hit by cars.
GRANTS PASS, Oregon - A Southern Oregon woman has been indicted on a charge of murder in the slaying of a man whose body was found at a remote campsite.