- Fairbanks council rejects labor agreement Updated: Apr-23-14 12:43 pm
- Crime bill moves to governor Updated: Apr-22-14 2:55 pm
- Fairbanks hatchery opens to the public Updated: Apr-22-14 12:45 pm
- Nenana Ice Classic clock ticking down to breakup Updated: Apr-22-14 10:33 am
- Illegal moose kill, antler transport brings fine Updated: Apr-22-14 6:14 am
- Dog ticks a growing concern in Alaska Updated: Apr-21-14 1:52 pm
- Fairbanks tries to improve water quality Updated: Apr-20-14 7:26 pm
- Sullivan opens field office in Fairbanks Updated: Apr-19-14 4:41 pm
- Fairbanks takes 2nd look at rejected contract Updated: Apr-19-14 4:25 pm
- Poet participates in experimental writing project Updated: Apr-19-14 5:04 am
- Denali Park road open to Mile 30 Updated: Apr-18-14 4:40 pm
- Bill designates house for lieutenant gov lodging Updated: Apr-18-14 4:35 pm
- Lawmakers OK bill loosening rules for distilleries Updated: Apr-18-14 12:44 pm
- Couple donates $2.5M to UAF Updated: Apr-16-14 1:45 pm
- Walgreens plans 2 stores in Fairbanks Updated: Apr-16-14 1:25 pm
- Sponsor pulls bill allowing guns on UA campuses Updated: Apr-16-14 1:07 pm
- School leader on leave as law firm eyes procedures Updated: Apr-15-14 2:17 pm
- High court: Alaska tribe should settle dispute Updated: Apr-14-14 1:42 pm
- Bbooks and things' turns into a store Updated: Apr-13-14 5:55 am
- Fairbanks expands its inebriate patrol Updated: Apr-12-14 7:38 pm
- UAF injections probe may include ex-students Updated: Apr-12-14 5:26 pm
- Judge rules on winning parties in redistricting Updated: Apr-12-14 3:23 pm
- Alaska soldier charged in death of son, 3 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:11 pm
- Fishermen suggest moratorium on Yukon king salmon Updated: Apr-09-14 5:01 pm
- Mackey arrested for violating condition release Updated: Apr-07-14 7:20 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Fairbanks City Council has rejected a labor contract for the second time in two weeks.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska Legislature has passed a sweeping crime bill.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The public will get its first opportunity to see inside a $50 million fish hatchery in Fairbanks this weekend.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Organizers of the Nenana Ice Classic hooked up the clock Monday that will determine this year's winner in Alaska's largest guessing game.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 67-year-old Fairbanks man has been fined $10,000 for helping to shoot an under-size moose and for shipping the antlers out of Alaska.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Many people think ticks can't live in Alaska, but a state veterinarian says that's not the case.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Fairbanks officials are launching a public-education effort in an effort to reduce water pollution.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan has opened a campaign field office in Fairbanks.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Fairbanks City Council will reconsider a union contract proposal it rejected last month.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Most people read the newspaper for local, national and world news. Others like to check their stocks, read the comics, do the crossword puzzle or follow their favorite sports teams.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - In a sure sign of spring, and a perk to those living in Alaska, the only road into Denali National Park and Preserve was opened Friday to Mile 30.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska Senate passed a bill Friday that would designate an historic house in downtown Juneau as the official residence of the state's lieutenant governor.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The five craft distilleries in Alaska can start promoting themselves as tourism destinations after legislative action this week.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A late Fairbanks couple has provided for a $2.5 million donation to the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The nation's largest drug store plans to open two locations in Fairbanks this year.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A bill that would allow people to carry concealed handguns on University of Alaska campuses has been pulled.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The superintendent of Fairbanks schools was placed on leave while a hired law firm investigates how the district handled a case of alleged sexual abuse by an employee, school board officials said.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Alaska Supreme Court upheld a lower court ruling that a tribal dispute involving leadership should be settled locally, not through the court system.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Alaskana Raven "Books and Things" may not have been open for very long, but it has a lot of history. The small book store is located at the end of a hallway in the Co-op Market on Second Avenue in Fairbanks.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Fairbanks has expanded its inebriate patrol.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Students in the medical assistant program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks may have been practicing injections with an unauthorized solution as far back as 2010, according to a school investigation.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A judge has found the Fairbanks-area plaintiffs who sued over plans to redraw Alaska's political boundaries are entitled to "full reasonable" legal fees and costs.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A 23-year-old soldier was charged Wednesday with premeditated murder and kidnapping in the death of his 3-year-old son at the family's home at Fort Wainwright, the Army said.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A dire Yukon River king salmon forecast that could bottom out below last year's low returns has some rural Alaska residents calling for a moratorium on subsistence fishing for the species.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A four-time Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race champion was arraigned Monday after a weekend arrest.