- School leader on leave as law firm eyes procedures Updated: Apr-15-14 2:17 pm
- High court: Alaska tribe should settle dispute Updated: Apr-14-14 1:42 pm
- Bbooks and things' turns into a store Updated: Apr-13-14 5:55 am
- Fairbanks expands its inebriate patrol Updated: Apr-12-14 7:38 pm
- UAF injections probe may include ex-students Updated: Apr-12-14 5:26 pm
- Judge rules on winning parties in redistricting Updated: Apr-12-14 3:23 pm
- Alaska Senate passes capital budget Updated: Apr-11-14 10:46 pm
- Alaska soldier charged in death of son, 3 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:11 pm
- Fishermen suggest moratorium on Yukon king salmon Updated: Apr-09-14 5:01 pm
- Mackey arrested for violating condition release Updated: Apr-07-14 7:20 pm
- Ice, snow make for miserable driving conditions Updated: Apr-07-14 6:11 pm
- Troopers respond to report of dead pets, find none Updated: Apr-07-14 3:01 pm
- Low-power radio station coming to Fairbanks Updated: Apr-06-14 4:32 pm
- Fairbanks to host fifth wood energy conference Updated: Apr-06-14 6:13 am
- Bill would let distilleries to act like breweries Updated: Apr-06-14 5:14 am
- Sign of spring: Geese arrive in Fairbanks Updated: Apr-05-14 6:14 pm
- Taylor Highway opens to Eagle, Alaska Updated: Apr-05-14 5:01 pm
- Military dependent dies on Fort Wainwright Updated: Apr-04-14 6:38 pm
- Former soldier charged with stealing furniture Updated: Apr-04-14 12:53 pm
- First reindeer calf of the spring born at farm Updated: Apr-02-14 8:10 pm
- Fairbanks unicyclist completes 100-mile race Updated: Apr-02-14 7:34 pm
- Parnell seeks tax credits to state refineries Updated: Apr-01-14 3:43 pm
- DNA from Alaska polar bears used in recent study Updated: Apr-01-14 2:22 pm
- Company hopes to tap high winds for rural power Updated: Mar-31-14 3:37 pm
- Nenana Ice Classic officials report thin ice Updated: Mar-30-14 7:23 pm
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The superintendent of Fairbanks schools was placed on leave while a hired law firm investigates how the district handled a case of alleged sexual abuse by an employee, school board officials said.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Alaska Supreme Court upheld a lower court ruling that a tribal dispute involving leadership should be settled locally, not through the court system.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Alaskana Raven "Books and Things" may not have been open for very long, but it has a lot of history. The small book store is located at the end of a hallway in the Co-op Market on Second Avenue in Fairbanks.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Fairbanks has expanded its inebriate patrol.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Students in the medical assistant program at the University of Alaska Fairbanks may have been practicing injections with an unauthorized solution as far back as 2010, according to a school investigation.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A judge has found the Fairbanks-area plaintiffs who sued over plans to redraw Alaska's political boundaries are entitled to "full reasonable" legal fees and costs.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The state Senate passed a $2.2 billion state capital budget Friday, along with a bill to raise the borrowing limit of the Alaska Municipal Bond Bank Authority as part of an overall package to help build a new heat and power plant at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A 23-year-old soldier was charged Wednesday with premeditated murder and kidnapping in the death of his 3-year-old son at the family's home at Fort Wainwright, the Army said.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A dire Yukon River king salmon forecast that could bottom out below last year's low returns has some rural Alaska residents calling for a moratorium on subsistence fishing for the species.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A four-time Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race champion was arraigned Monday after a weekend arrest.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A spring snowstorm created dangerous driving conditions Monday in Fairbanks.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers responding to social media reports have found no indication that anyone dumped pet carcasses in Fairbanks trash collecting sites.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Fairbanks is getting a new low-power radio station that says it will try to include under-represented voices.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The University of Alaska Fairbanks Cooperative Extension Service and three other organizations are gearing up for the fifth Alaska Wood Energy Conference.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Lawmakers are considering a bill that would allow Alaska distilleries to sell directly to consumers.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The first two Canada geese of the season have been spotted at Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge in Fairbanks, a sign of spring for winter-weary residents.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Alaska Department of Transportation says residents of the small town of Eagle can now drive on the Taylor Highway.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The Army says a family member of a Fort Wainwright soldier has died.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A summons has been issued for a former Fort Wainwright soldier suspected of stealing thousands of dollars' worth of furniture.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The first reindeer calf of the spring has been born at a Fairbanks ranch.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - When Elliot Wilson decided to ride a unicycle in the White Mountains 100 endurance race, he knew it was an off-the-wall idea.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell has put forth a proposal that may assist the state's three refineries in providing lower cost fuels to in-state customers.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Genetic variation in more than 300 polar bears from Alaska was analyzed in a recent study that looked at genetic elements not used in earlier studies.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Boston-based company was preparing to test a flying wind turbine that it hopes could lower power costs to Alaska villages and other remote locations.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The tripod on the Tanana River is on thin ice.