- Defense mulls 'diminished capacity' defense in dorm slaying Updated: Aug-25-15 5:47 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A defense attorney says a man accused of having beaten and strangled his college freshman girlfriend in her central Pennsylvania dormitory may present a "diminished capacity" defense.
- Police shooting of driver found justified; lawyer disagrees Updated: Aug-21-15 7:17 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Lancaster County's chief prosecutor said Friday that a police officer was justified in shooting an alleged drunken driver during a February chase in central Pennsylvania, but the driver's lawyer disputed the official version of what happened.
- Judge vows appeal on ruling on her handling of traffic case Updated: Aug-17-15 7:01 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania district judge says she plans to appeal a Common Pleas judge's ruling that she erred in her handling of a traffic case.
- 3 injured in hot air balloon accident in Pennsylvania Updated: Aug-16-15 3:40 pm
NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania - A deflating hot air balloon struck overhead electrical wires after landing in a Pennsylvania field, shocking three people including one who was given CPR by a bystander, authorities said Sunday.
- Police seek couple in McDonald's shooting in Pennsylvania Updated: Aug-10-15 7:40 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Police are trying to find a man and woman captured on surveillance video of a shooting at a McDonald's in central Pennsylvania.