- Attorney: mother of abused Pa. boy to plead guilty Updated: Dec-11-13 8:40 pm
- Owner of recovered Ford Model A says 'no thanks' Updated: Dec-11-13 1:23 pm
- Investigators still unsure why Pa. couple died Updated: Dec-11-13 9:05 am
- Fire caused by kiln closes central Pa. school Updated: Dec-10-13 5:41 am
- Ephrata man joins the state's bull elk club Updated: Dec-09-13 5:07 pm
- Man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 am
- Pa. woman: beau attacked her for refusing church Updated: Dec-05-13 6:39 pm
- Pa. man gets prison time for fatal DUI crash Updated: Dec-05-13 2:56 pm
- Pa. Jr. high coach charged with molesting boy, 13 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:20 am
- Deer season opens in Pa. amid warm weather Updated: Dec-02-13 6:28 pm
- Police: 2 mules cause fatal 3-vehicle Pa. crash Updated: Dec-02-13 3:33 pm
- 160-member family eats Thanksgiving in central Pa. Updated: Nov-29-13 7:02 am
- Student gets probation in central Pa. baby's death Updated: Nov-26-13 5:31 pm
- Republicans want to finish takeover of SC Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 pm
- Suspect charged in Lancaster County death Updated: Nov-22-13 11:40 am
- Pa. couple to court in $700K theft from parents Updated: Nov-12-13 4:23 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Authorities say the mother of a 6-week-old Pennsylvania boy who died after severe abuse has agreed to plead guilty.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Remember that Ford Model A stolen from a Willow Valley resident this summer and recovered a few weeks ago?
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Investigators in central Pennsylvania are still working to determine who, or what, killed a couple found dead in their home on Thanksgiving.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A fire apparently caused by a hot oven has forced the temporary closure of a central Pennsylvania school.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Larry Keith knows he's now part of exclusive fraternity.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man was sentenced to two years of probation Thursday for living with his 1-year-old grandson in a mobile home that also housed 105 animals.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man has been arrested after authorities say he held a pillow over his girlfriend's face because she refused to go to church with him.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to spend eight to 25 years behind bars for a drunken hit-and-run crash that claimed the life of an elderly woman.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A basketball coach at a central Pennsylvania junior high school has been suspended from his job and jailed on charges that he molested a 13-year-old boy at least six times since September.
YORK, Pennsylvania - Hundreds of thousands of Pennsylvania hunters tramped into the woods Monday for the first day of the state's major deer hunting season, a two-week tradition that began with warmer than average temperatures under clear skies.
WILLOW STREET, Pennsylvania - A car struck two mules that had gotten out of their pasture Monday, leading to a three-vehicle crash and the death of a 19-year-old man on his way to go deer hunting.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - When the Martin family says Thanksgiving is about family, they mean it - all 160 of them.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A judge has sentenced a young woman to four years of probation for discarding her stillborn baby in a bathroom trash can at her central Pennsylvania high school.
LANCASTER, South Carolina - South Carolina Republican Party Chairman Matt Moore shares some striking political data when visiting local party meetings: In a state where the GOP holds most statewide offices and congressional and state legislative seats, Democrats still hold the counties. Democrats also outnumber Republicans as sheriffs, coroners and auditors.
LANCASTER, South Carolina - A suspect has been charged in the death of a man whose body was found earlier this month in a wooded area in Lancaster County.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania couple has been ordered to stand trial on charges they bilked the woman's parents out of nearly $700,000 by having her elderly father who has dementia sign a document transferring money to the couple's control.