- Man sentenced to 20 to 50 years in fatal DUI crash Updated: Apr-29-15 2:45 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A man who pleaded guilty in a drunken-driving crash that killed a recent high school graduate has been sentenced to 20 to 50 years in prison.
- Police: Drunken woman shoves, kicks officers at Pa. shelter Updated: Apr-29-15 8:01 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Police say an intoxicated central Pennsylvania woman shoved one officer and kicked another as they tried to arrest her after a disturbance at a homeless shelter.
- HIV patient's lawsuit against doctors is settled Updated: Apr-23-15 3:04 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A settlement has been reached in a lawsuit by an HIV-positive man who complained he was dropped as a patient by his doctors over blood allegedly found in a bathroom.
- Man accused of beating woman, setting her afire sentenced Updated: Apr-21-15 11:34 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania man accused of beating a woman and setting her on fire has been sentenced to four to eight years in prison in a plea deal.
- Trial ordered in shooting death outside after-hours party Updated: Apr-20-15 2:32 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A man has been ordered to stand trial in the shooting death of another man after he was reportedly denied entrance to a private after-hours party last fall.
- Miriam Park has packed a lot of living into 100 years Updated: Apr-19-15 1:29 pm
FANNETTSBURG, Pennsylvania - For a child who doctors believed would not live past the age of 7, Miriam Park has packed in a lot of life into her 100 years.
- Father, sister, brother in law charged after boy, 9, is shot Updated: Apr-10-15 8:22 am
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Criminal charges have been filed against the father, sister and brother-in-law of a 9-year-old boy critically injured in an accidental shooting at a Pennsylvania home.
- Some fear farmer may be tearing up burial ground Updated: Apr-07-15 12:09 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Donny Witmer isn't sure why everyone's making such a fuss.