- Community rallies around 4 kids who lost parents Updated: Mar-06-14 2:10 pm
- Pa. woman charged with theft after night in store Updated: Mar-05-14 4:35 pm
- 2 Pa. men to face death penalty in woman's slaying Updated: Mar-05-14 1:45 pm
- Ban on food at Pa. funeral homes is reinstated Updated: Mar-04-14 12:32 pm
- Some families shooting for laughs in obituaries Updated: Mar-02-14 12:30 pm
- Police: man starts fire in his foreclosed Pa. home Updated: Feb-27-14 4:19 pm
- Pa. funeral director pleads guilty on day of trial Updated: Feb-24-14 4:33 pm
- 'Amish Mafia' star sentenced for suspended license Updated: Feb-23-14 10:59 am
- Part of Pa. TV station roof collapses Updated: Feb-14-14 7:12 pm
- Mother of slain Pa. boy gets max of 28 years Updated: Feb-14-14 6:17 pm
- Pa. court rejects inmate appeal in stabbing death Updated: Feb-11-14 2:01 pm
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - When Wes and Liz Martin were killed in an accident in the Outer Banks in July, their family's main concern was the couple's four children.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Police in Lancaster County said a woman spent the night in a 24-hour Walmart with her three young children before being arrested as she left the following morning with more than $500 in stolen merchandise.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Two men charged with stabbing a Pennsylvania woman and burning her alive will face the death penalty if they're found guilty at trial.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Food will no longer be served at central Pennsylvania funeral homes thanks to a federal appeals court ruling that reinstated a decades-old ban on that practice.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Helen Sagerer used to tell her children that when she died, she wanted her obituary to be short and to the point.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - Police say a central Pennsylvania man whose home had been foreclosed locked himself inside, pulled out a gun and started a fire.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A Lancaster County funeral director charged with abusing corpses and stealing from clients has pleaded guilty to dozens of charges on the day his trial was to begin.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A star of the TV series "Amish Mafia" has been sentenced to prison after repeatedly driving with a suspended license.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A portion of the roof at a central Pennsylvania TV station has collapsed, forcing the staff to evacuate and stop broadcasting.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania woman will serve up to 28 years behind bars stemming from the severe abuse and death of her 6-week-old son.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - A court has denied the appeal of a central Pennsylvania man who is behind bars for a stabbing death in 2009.