- Georgia executes man convicted in 1998 triple killing Updated: Apr-27-16 11:27 pm
JACKSON, Georgia - Georgia executed a man Wednesday who was convicted in the 1998 killings of a central Georgia trucking company owner and his two children during a home burglary.
- The Latest: Georgia executes man convicted in triple killing Updated: Apr-27-16 10:10 pm
JACKSON, Georgia - The Latest on the scheduled execution of a Georgia death row inmate (all times local):
- Board denies clemency for Georgia man set to die Wednesday Updated: Apr-26-16 6:23 pm
ATLANTA - The Latest on the planned execution of a Georgia death row inmate scheduled to die Wednesday (all times local):
- Woman arrested after shooting death of pastor in Georgia Updated: Apr-24-16 11:03 am
MACON, Georgia - Authorities say a woman accused in the shooting death of a pastor after an argument at a restaurant in central Georgia has been arrested.
- US currency redesign draws attention to Tubman Museum Updated: Apr-23-16 1:55 pm
MACON, Georgia - A plan for Harriet Tubman to be the new face of the $20 bill is being seen as a boost for the Macon museum bearing her name.
- Macon mother charged in infant's death denied bond Updated: Apr-22-16 5:21 am
MACON, Georgia - A Macon woman accused of murder and child cruelty in the death of her 4-month-old malnourished infant daughter has been denied bond.
- Board to hold clemency hearing for inmate set for execution Updated: Apr-19-16 5:31 pm
ATLANTA - The Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles has set a clemency hearing for a death row inmate scheduled to die next week.
- 7 suspects charged after 130 guns stolen in crime spree Updated: Apr-14-16 10:18 am
ATLANTA - Authorities say seven suspects have been indicted on federal charges in connection with gun thefts from firearms dealers in several Georgia cities, including Athens, Dalton, LaGrange and Macon. One of the thefts occurred in Heflin, Alabama.
- 5 charged in death of Bibb Sheriff's Office warrant clerk Updated: Apr-13-16 6:50 am
MACON, Georgia - Bibb County grand jurors have indicted five people in the fatal shooting of a Bibb County Sheriff's Office clerk last year.
- Ex NYC restaurateur charged with running $12M Ponzi scheme Updated: Apr-08-16 3:32 pm
NEW YORK - Federal authorities say the former owner of a Manhattan restaurant is charged with running a $12 million Ponzi scheme.
- Macon man's body found at least a month after he died Updated: Apr-05-16 4:19 am
MACON, Georgia - Authorities believe a 72-year-old man was dead in his Macon home for at least a month before his skeletal remains were found.
- Body found inside SUV in downtown Macon parking lot Updated: Apr-04-16 6:53 am
MACON, Georgia - Police have found the body of a woman inside an SUV parked at a restaurant in downtown Macon.
- Corrections deputy arrested after domestic dispute Updated: Apr-03-16 1:39 pm
MACON, Georgia - Authorities say a corrections deputy in central Georgia has been arrested after a domestic dispute.