- Body found in Ocmulgee was wearing "Prom 2015" bracelet Updated: Jul-27-15 3:34 am
MACON, Georgia - Authorities say an unidentified body found decomposing in the Ocmulgee River over the weekend was wearing a rubber bracelet that read "Prom 2015."
- Ga. sheriff's deputy arrested on dogfighting charges, fired Updated: Jul-21-15 2:29 pm
MACON, Georgia - Authorities say a middle Georgia sheriff's corrections deputy has been arrested in connection with a dog fighting operation and has been fired.
- Macon area officials consider project to battle blight Updated: Jul-21-15 6:46 am
MACON, Georgia - Macon-Bibb County Commissioners could soon decide how to divide millions of dollars to clean up blighted properties.
- Man in truck wounded by gunfire as he left party in Macon Updated: Jul-18-15 3:48 pm
MACON, Georgia - Authorities are investigating the shooting of a man who was wounded by gunfire as he left a party in Macon.
- Macon $134,000 grant for artist residency program Updated: Jul-17-15 2:17 pm
MACON, Georgia - The Macon Arts Alliance has received a $134,370 grant from the National Endowment of the Arts to renovate homes for a two-year artist-in- residency program in Mill Hill.
- Macon police respond to report of intruder at burned church Updated: Jul-10-15 12:46 pm
MACON, Georgia - Investigators in Macon searched for a suspected burglar at a church that earlier burned.
- Gang charges dropped against 2 in Ga. Wal-Mart rampage Updated: Jul-09-15 6:11 pm
MACON, Georgia - Prosecutors in middle Georgia say criminal gang activity charges have been dropped against two of five suspects who were arrested storming through a Wal-Mart and causing an estimated $2,000 in damage.
- Courthouse workers cleaning up mess after water pipe bursts Updated: Jul-09-15 7:38 am
MACON, Georgia - Courthouse workers in middle Georgia are cleaning up the mess after a water pipe burst, damaging old financial records.
- Ga. man sentenced for shooting at fishermen's boat Updated: Jul-06-15 8:07 pm
MACON, Georgia - A man who fired shots at fisherman on a middle Georgia lake has been given a 20-year sentence.
- Demolition work begins on homes near Robins Air Force Base Updated: Jul-05-15 5:17 am
MACON, Georgia - Workers have started demolishing about a dozen homes near Robins Air Force Base.