- Mercer beats Denver 64-63 in OT Updated: Dec-07-13 6:11 pm
- 200 Ga. Guard troops to train for Afghan mission Updated: Dec-01-13 7:04 am
- Ga unit bound for Afghanistan Updated: Nov-30-13 4:13 pm
- Audit finds Ga charter schools often unchecked Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 pm
- Insurance company sues GA city over airport runway Updated: Nov-29-13 2:34 pm
- Tax officials sue over exemptions for Macon church Updated: Nov-29-13 4:06 am
- Land along Ga. river could spur national park goal Updated: Nov-28-13 10:10 am
- Ga. National Guard troops heading to Afghanistan Updated: Nov-27-13 4:05 am
- Ex-Ga. judge sentenced on theft charges Updated: Nov-25-13 3:47 pm
- Mercer tops Stetson 41-14 in landmark win Updated: Nov-23-13 9:01 pm
- Mercer leads throughout in 81-54 win over Yale Updated: Nov-23-13 2:36 pm
- Macon attorney losing license in drug case Updated: Nov-23-13 12:52 pm
- DA: Georgia state senator won't be prosecuted Updated: Nov-23-13 11:06 am
- Mercer Univ. chair to head Liberian seminary Updated: Nov-21-13 7:11 pm
- Ex-Ga. police officers sentenced on theft charges Updated: Nov-21-13 6:32 am
- Mercer beats Johnson & Wales (NC) 109-56 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:17 pm
- Hall lifts Mercer over Seton Hall 77-74 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:53 pm
- Woman arrested in break-in that led to dog fights Updated: Nov-15-13 4:22 pm
- Woman, 86, dies in Macon house fire Updated: Nov-15-13 6:58 am
- Mercer eases to a 95-53 win over Reinhardt Updated: Nov-13-13 10:12 pm
- New judge assigned to Ga. murder trial Updated: Nov-13-13 5:42 pm
- Ga. harvesting period off to later start Updated: Nov-10-13 4:13 pm
- Mercer defeats Jacksonville in 45-42 shootout Updated: Nov-09-13 6:51 pm
- Old Macon church may be razed for doughnut shop Updated: Nov-09-13 1:19 pm
- Macon cemetery visitors recall early millionaire Updated: Nov-08-13 1:54 pm
MACON, Georgia - Jakob Gollon scored a game-winning layup with 12 seconds left in overtime to lead Mercer past Denver 64-63 on Saturday.
MACON, Georgia - About 200 citizen-soldiers from the Georgia National Guard are leaving home to train for a deployment to Afghanistan.
MACON, Georgia - A departure ceremony is being planned for about 200 Georgia National Guard soldiers who are headed to Afghanistan.
MACON, Georgia - A new state audit determined no one is monitoring how Georgia's charter schools spend almost $11 million in state funding.
MACON, Georgia - An insurance company is suing the City of Macon, claiming that a corporate jet crashed because the city improperly built the runway it landed on.
MACON, Georgia - Local tax assessors want a court to force a Macon church to pay more property taxes.
MACON, Georgia - A land auction will result in permanent protection for 679 acres, the largest preservation deal in a pristine area of Bibb County's river corridor since the creation of Bond Swamp National Wildlife Refuge in 1989.
MACON, Georgia - Georgia Army National Guard officials say they're preparing to deploy more than 200 soldiers to Afghanistan.
MACON, Georgia - A former middle Georgia judge and court clerk has been sentenced on charges of theft and violating her oath of office.
MACON, Georgia - John Russ had a passing touchdown, rushing score and receiving TD as Mercer topped Stetson 41-14 Saturday to become the first start-up program in NCAA Division I history to earn double-digit wins.
MACON, Georgia - Langston Hall scored 18 points and tied a career high with 10 assists, as Mercer got by Yale 81-54 on Saturday.
MACON, Georgia - A Macon attorney is giving up his law license after reaching a plea deal in a methamphetamine case.
MACON, Georgia - Georgia state Sen. David Lucas will not be prosecuted over accusations that he choked a 14-year-old child.
MACON, Georgia - A Mercer University administrator is going to head a Baptist seminary in the west African nation of Liberia.
MACON, Georgia - Prosecutors say two ex-Macon police officers convicted of theft have been sentenced to prison.
MACON, Georgia - Phillip Leonard scored a game-high 19 points as Mercer dominated cold-shooting Johnson & Wales (NC) 109-56 on Wednesday night.
MACON, Georgia - Langston Hall scored 24 points and made all four of his free throw attempts in the final minute of double overtime as Mercer outlasted Seton Hall in a thriller on Saturday 77-74.
MACON, Georgia - Macon police say they've arrested a woman and charged her with animal cruelty after a break-in at a central Georgia animal shelter that led to deadly dog fights.
MACON, Georgia - Macon police say they suspect that a space heater caused a fire that claimed the life of an 86-year-old woman at her home.
MACON, Georgia - Daniel Coursey scored 20 points, on 9-of-11 shooting, as Mercer dominated NAIA Division II Reinhardt 95-53 on Wednesday night.
MACON, Georgia - A new judge will begin presiding over the murder trial of a man accused of dismembering a law student in middle Georgia.
VIENNA, Georgia - An unusually wet and cool summer has delayed their cotton harvesting period, farmers in middle Georgia have said.
MACON, Georgia - John Russ threw three touchdown passes and ran for two more to lead Mercer past Jacksonville in a 45-42 shootout Saturday.
MACON, Georgia - Preservationists in Macon are opposing plans to demolish a historic downtown church to make room for a doughnut shop.
MACON, Georgia - Grass grows through a cracked slab off Central Avenue in Rose Hill Cemetery.