- Cook passes on restaurant, opts for vending cart Updated: Dec-08-13 1:04 am
- Shelters overrun with hard-to-place pit bulls Updated: Dec-07-13 1:04 am
- Conn. man acquitted in wife's shooting death Updated: Dec-03-13 4:37 pm
- Artists draw on Danbury's Main Street to be seen Updated: Dec-01-13 1:05 am
- Small disturbance at Conn. mall on Black Friday Updated: Nov-29-13 9:25 pm
- Conn. prosecutor seeks reinstatement as lawyer Updated: Nov-19-13 2:46 pm
- Train service expanded in Danbury Updated: Nov-15-13 5:49 am
- Elderly woman beaten sues Danbury housing agency Updated: Nov-07-13 8:56 am
DANBURY, Connecticut - For years, friends and family would tell Bruce Lyon how much they loved his wood-fired pizzas, and would urge him to open his own restaurant.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Ask just about anyone who manages an animal shelter and they will tell you pit bulls are difficult to find homes for and their kennels are full of them, more than all other breeds combined.
DANBURY, Connecticut - A 64-year-old Connecticut man who said he fatally shot his wife in self-defense has been found innocent of manslaughter charges.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Why go downtown? There's nothing to do.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Police in Danbury say there were no injuries and no arrests made after what is being called a "routine disturbance" at a shopping mall on Black Friday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut prosecutor fired last year for secretly photographing and video recording women at the Danbury courthouse is asking a state judge to reinstate his privileges to practice law, saying in a court document that his "disability" has been "removed."
DANBURY, Connecticut - State transportation officials are increasing train service on the Danbury branch line by more than 25 percent.
DANBURY, Connecticut - An 85-year-old woman who was beaten in a home-invasion robbery in September is suing Danbury's Housing Authority, accusing it of failing to provide adequate security.