- Conn. man acquitted in wife's shooting death Updated: Dec-03-13 4:37 pm
- Artists draw on Danbury's Main Street to be seen Updated: Dec-01-13 1:05 am
- Small disturbance at Conn. mall on Black Friday Updated: Nov-29-13 9:25 pm
- Conn. prosecutor seeks reinstatement as lawyer Updated: Nov-19-13 2:46 pm
- Train service expanded in Danbury Updated: Nov-15-13 5:49 am
- Elderly woman beaten sues Danbury housing agency Updated: Nov-07-13 8:56 am
DANBURY, Connecticut - A 64-year-old Connecticut man who said he fatally shot his wife in self-defense has been found innocent of manslaughter charges.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Why go downtown? There's nothing to do.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Police in Danbury say there were no injuries and no arrests made after what is being called a "routine disturbance" at a shopping mall on Black Friday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut prosecutor fired last year for secretly photographing and video recording women at the Danbury courthouse is asking a state judge to reinstate his privileges to practice law, saying in a court document that his "disability" has been "removed."
DANBURY, Connecticut - State transportation officials are increasing train service on the Danbury branch line by more than 25 percent.
DANBURY, Connecticut - An 85-year-old woman who was beaten in a home-invasion robbery in September is suing Danbury's Housing Authority, accusing it of failing to provide adequate security.