- Corey Perry scores 18th goal, Ducks beat Blues 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:51 am
- Bosnian memories preserved in St. Louis Updated: Dec-07-13 11:11 am
- Mo. church feeds homeless a meal and a message Updated: Dec-07-13 10:06 am
- Teen gets more than 2 years prison on bomb charges Updated: Dec-06-13 4:25 pm
- Police: St. Louis knockout game report was false Updated: Dec-06-13 4:14 pm
- Mo. House roll call on Boeing incentives Updated: Dec-06-13 3:14 pm
- Mo. lawmakers pass $1.7B incentive plan for Boeing Updated: Dec-06-13 12:53 pm
- Dooley formally announces re-election bid Updated: Dec-06-13 8:31 am
- St. Louis police investigate 3 fatal shootings Updated: Dec-06-13 8:19 am
- Blues hand Islanders 8th straight loss, 5-1 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:30 am
- Cook leads Rams receivers in catches, yards Updated: Dec-05-13 8:39 pm
- Former Mizzou football players latest to sue NCAA Updated: Dec-05-13 5:53 pm
- Longtime AP photographer Fred Waters dies Updated: Dec-05-13 5:52 pm
- Brother: Co-pilot worried before Puerto Rico crash Updated: Dec-05-13 4:09 pm
- Woman struck by car near Cathedral Basilica, dies Updated: Dec-05-13 2:10 pm
- Magic House, Lambert team up on airport playground Updated: Dec-05-13 12:17 pm
- St. Louis Co. assessor to examine tax exemptions Updated: Dec-05-13 8:22 am
- Rams C Barnes set to make first career start Updated: Dec-04-13 7:59 pm
- 5 schools form Mo. aerospace training consortium Updated: Dec-04-13 5:20 pm
- Guard Dahl returns to practice for Rams Updated: Dec-04-13 4:50 pm
- Medical: New imaging detecting long-term brain injury... Updated: Dec-04-13 1:28 pm
- Cardinals purchase of Memphis affiliate delayed Updated: Dec-04-13 12:00 pm
- St. Louis-area lawyer missing since late October Updated: Dec-04-13 11:22 am
- St. Louis court gets 2006 World Series ticket case Updated: Dec-04-13 10:44 am
- Swedish furniture titan Ikea comes to St. Louis Updated: Dec-04-13 10:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks believe they sent a message to the rest of the NHL over the past week.
ST. LOUIS - Selma Avdagic was only an infant when her Bosnian family fled from Sarajevo to St. Louis two decades ago as war ravaged the former Yugoslavia.
ST. LOUIS - The setting sunlight shoots through the gaps in the freight cars rolling behind Edward "Pastor Paul" Gonnella as he skims highlighted passages in his tattered, black Bible.
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois teenager apologized in court Friday before being sentenced to two and a half years in federal prison for possessing explosive devices just two days after the Boston marathon bombing, timing his father has said was poor for his son.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police say a reported "knockout game" attack in the city has proven to be false.
The 127-20 vote Friday by which the Missouri House gave final approval to legislation authorizing tax incentives for Boeing Co. to build an assembly plant for commercial airplanes in Missouri.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri lawmakers gave final approval Friday to a plan offering up to $1.7 billion in incentives over more than two decades if Boeing agrees to assemble a highly sought-after passenger plane in the St. Louis area.
CLAYTON, Missouri - St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley is formally running for office again.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police are investigating after three people were shot and killed near Fairground Park on the city's north side.
ST. LOUIS - Derek Roy needed less than 2 minutes to redeem himself Thursday night.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams expected big things this season from free agent tight end Jared Cook.
ST. LOUIS - Two former Missouri football players are suing the NCAA in federal court over the lingering effects of head injuries they say they suffered decades ago, joining a cascade of recent lawsuits against college sports' governing body related to traumatic brain injuries.
ST. LOUIS - Fred Waters, a longtime Associated Press photographer who covered everything from the Korean and Vietnam wars to construction of the Gateway Arch, has died, his daughter said Thursday.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - A U.S. co-pilot who died this week in a small plane crash near Puerto Rico's north coast had previously expressed concerns about maintenance and other safety issues, his brother said Thursday.
ST. LOUIS - A 63-year-old woman is dead after being struck by a car while trying to cross the street near the Cathedral Basilica in St. Louis.
ST. LOUIS - Antsy children waiting for their plane to arrive at Lambert Airport in St. Louis will have a place to occupy their time, starting next spring.
CLAYTON, Missouri - St. Louis County's assessor plans to take another look at tax-exempt properties following a St. Louis Post-Dispatch investigation showed that exemptions for two nonprofits cost the county millions of dollars in tax revenue.
ST. LOUIS - For a change, Tim Barnes has the upper hand when it comes to trash-talking with fellow St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Barrett Jones.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Gov. Jay Nixon says five community colleges in the St. Louis area have formed a consortium to train workers for advanced manufacturing jobs at aerospace companies.
12-04-13 - Doctors have known for a long time that in some patients, damage to the brain lingerers long after an injury is inflicted by an explosion or a physical blow. Yet the causes of long-term problems from even mild concussions are often invisible to standard brain-scanning techniques.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals must wait another week to find out if their bid to purchase a minor-league affiliate in Memphis is approved.
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis-area lawyer who helped solve a 2008 bombing that nearly killed an attorney is missing.
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District has returned two lawsuits arising from police officers' use of 2006 World Series tickets to a St. Louis court.
ST. LOUIS - The world's largest furniture retailer is opening its first Missouri location in St. Louis.