- St. Louis jury awards $55M in Johnson & Johnson cancer suit Updated: May-03-16 2:09 am
ST. LOUIS - A jury in St. Louis has ordered Johnson & Johnson to pay $55 million to a South Dakota woman who claimed the company's talcum powder caused her to develop ovarian cancer.
- Phillies drop 10-3 decision to Cardinals Updated: May-03-16 1:02 am
ST. LOUIS - Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Jeremy Hellickson didn't want to walk Adam Wainwright. He sure didn't want to give up a home run to his counterpart either but that's what happened.
- Cardinals hit 5 home runs in 10-3 win over Phillies Updated: May-02-16 11:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Adam Wainwright pitched six innings and hit a three-run home run - the first of five for St. Louis - as the Cardinals snapped a four-game losing streak with a 10-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday night.
- Illinois construction worker dies weeks after explosion Updated: May-02-16 2:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - A construction worker from southwest Illinois has died several weeks after suffering severe burns in a gas explosion while on the job.
- Police: Worker at airport stole from blind woman Updated: May-02-16 1:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - A worker at Lambert Airport in St. Louis is accused of stealing from a blind woman in a wheelchair after helping her at the airport.
- Long ball beats Martinez as Cards get swept by Nats, 6-1 Updated: May-01-16 8:00 pm
ST. LOUIS - Two pitches turned what looked to be another gem by Carlos Martinez into his first subpar performance of the season.
- Scherzer, homers help Nationals sweep Cardinals, 6-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:57 pm
ST. LOUIS - Max Scherzer always makes sure to eat some toasted ravioli when he comes back to Missouri.
- Ameren proposing 2 customer-supported solar energy efforts Updated: May-01-16 2:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Ameren Missouri is considering two voluntary programs that would ask customers to pay more or provide property to support more solar power.
- University gives Boone home to Missouri county's park system Updated: May-01-16 12:11 pm
NEW MELLE, Missouri - A university that owned the two-century-old house in suburban St. Louis that once was famed frontiersman Daniel Boone's home is donating the property to the county's park system.
- Martinez expected to start Sunday Updated: May-01-16 12:47 am
- Cardinals 3B coach Oquendo to have knee surgery, miss season Updated: Apr-30-16 6:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals third base coach Jose Oquendo will undergo right knee replacement surgery next month and won't return to the team this season.
- The Latest: Many Missouri Trump delegates aren't supporters Updated: Apr-30-16 5:42 pm
BALLWIN, Missouri - The Latest on Missouri's congressional district Republican conventions (all times local):
- Multiple charges for man involved in shootout with ranger Updated: Apr-29-16 3:16 pm
ST. LOUIS - A man accused of shooting at several people in a St. Louis park, including a park ranger, is now facing multiple charges.
- EPA announces latest steps addressing Missouri landfill fire Updated: Apr-28-16 7:35 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The owner of a burning suburban St. Louis landfill near buried radioactive waste has agreed to new measures meant to slow and help monitor the underground blaze, a U.S. Environmental Agency administrator said Thursday.
- Prosecutor's office discloses burial site of Missouri woman Updated: Apr-28-16 5:05 pm
SUNSET HILLS, Missouri - A prosecutor's spokesman says the remains of a suburban St. Louis woman who had been missing since last June were found in southern Missouri's Mark Twain National Forest.
- Robotics competition brings 29K students to St. Louis Updated: Apr-28-16 2:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - About 29,000 students are participating in a prestigious robotics competition hosted in downtown St. Louis.
- 1 dead, 1 hurt after vehicle strikes St. Louis-area building Updated: Apr-28-16 8:31 am
BRIDGETON, Missouri - A man is dead and a woman injured after their vehicle slammed into a building in suburban St. Louis.
- Game 7 sets Fox Sports Midwest record Updated: Apr-27-16 4:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Game 7 of the Blackhawks-Blues first-round series drew the largest TV audience for Fox Sports Midwest.
- Elliott, Pietrangelo, rookies key to Blues breakthrough Updated: Apr-27-16 3:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - Looking for reasons why the St. Louis Blues were able to break through and win a playoff series for the first time since 2012, it's easy to start at goaltender.
- Suburban St. Louis man accused of killing his wife Updated: Apr-27-16 2:26 pm
CLAYTON, Missouri - A suburban St. Louis is charged with second-degree murder for allegedly killing his wife and burying her body in a remote area.
- Missouri patrol seeks driver who fatally hit scooter rider Updated: Apr-27-16 10:53 am
HILLSBORO, Missouri - The Missouri State Highway Patrol is asking for the public's help in finding a driver who fled after hitting and killing a man on a scooter south of St. Louis.
- NASA astronauts prepare for flight on commercial spacecraft Updated: Apr-27-16 9:10 am
ST. LOUIS - Five years after the last NASA astronauts flew from Cape Canaveral, Florida, to the International Space Station, a new group is preparing for a trip, this time on a private spacecraft.
- Judge sends Missouri suit over landfill back to state court Updated: Apr-27-16 6:34 am
ST. LOUIS - A federal judge has sent the state of Missouri's environmental lawsuit against the owner of a burning St. Louis-area landfill back to state court.
- Man accused over St. Louis police chase that injured 3 Updated: Apr-27-16 6:32 am
ST. LOUIS - A 30-year-old St. Louis man is charged in connection with a St. Louis police chase that ended with a crash into another vehicle, injuring three of that car's occupants.
- NAACP seeks investigation of ballot shortage Updated: Apr-26-16 10:00 am
CLAYTON, Missouri - The NAACP chapter in St. Louis County is calling for an independent committee to investigate ballot problems in the county.