- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 1:39 am
- Settlement reached in suit over Bridgeton Landfill Updated: Apr-17-14 6:31 pm
- Oshie ruled out for Blues playoff opener Updated: Apr-17-14 5:17 pm
- Lowe's agrees to minimize lead dust, pay fine Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 pm
- VA hospital nurse accused of stealing pain meds Updated: Apr-17-14 2:25 pm
- St. Louis man gets 4-year term for burning dog Updated: Apr-17-14 12:59 pm
- Man accused of stealing $50,000 in jewelry Updated: Apr-17-14 10:11 am
- 4-year-old grazed by bullet in St. Louis shooting Updated: Apr-17-14 9:37 am
- Ellisville aldermen reject merger idea Updated: Apr-17-14 8:19 am
- Post Holdings to buy Michael Foods for $2.45B Updated: Apr-17-14 6:49 am
- UMSL, Normandy look to revitalize neighborhood Updated: Apr-17-14 5:05 am
- Lewis and Clark statue leaves St. Louis riverfront Updated: Apr-17-14 5:05 am
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison Updated: Apr-16-14 4:09 pm
- St. Louis County cop shoots Fenton robbery suspect Updated: Apr-16-14 2:30 pm
- Bluesman apologizes for St. Louis concert gone bad Updated: Apr-16-14 12:13 pm
- Fingerprint required for Six Flags season tickets Updated: Apr-16-14 11:14 am
- St. Louis Co. police, DEA seek unused drugs Updated: Apr-16-14 5:04 am
- St. Louis police take new approach to 'johns' Updated: Apr-15-14 5:55 pm
- St. Louis-area man accused of sexual torture Updated: Apr-15-14 5:55 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Farmers off to slow start planting corn crop Updated: Apr-15-14 5:20 pm
- Appointed board renewed for St. Louis schools Updated: Apr-15-14 5:11 pm
- Man struck by semi on St. Louis-area interstate Updated: Apr-15-14 10:03 am
- Man found dead in Soulard area of St. Louis Updated: Apr-15-14 8:26 am
- Home broken into twice; food targeted Updated: Apr-15-14 5:06 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues went the distance, and then some, to get the jump on the defending Stanley Cup champions.
ST. LOUIS - The operator of the Bridgeton Landfill in suburban St. Louis will pay nearly $7 million to settle a class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of hundreds of homeowners living nearby who claimed that noxious odors and an underground fire lowered property values and harmed their quality of life.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have ruled out forward T.J. Oshie for their playoff opener against the Chicago Blackhawks, but Vladimir Tarasenko is set to return after missing 15 games with a broken thumb.
ST. LOUIS - Lowe's Home Centers has agreed to pay a $500,000 federal penalty in settling claims that its contractors in at least nine states broke environmental rules for addressing lead paint dust during home renovation projects, two federal agencies announced Thursday.
ST. LOUIS - A nurse at the Veterans Administration hospital in St. Louis is facing federal charges accusing him of stealing pain medication from the hospital and from patients.
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis man has been sentenced to four years in prison for burning a dog alive.
CREVE COEUR, Missouri - A man suspected of stealing jewelry valued at more than $50,000 is in custody after a St. Louis-area woman caught him inside her home.
ST. LOUIS - A 4-year-old boy is recovering after being grazed by a bullet in a drive-by shooting in St. Louis.
ELLISVILLE, Missouri - A second St. Louis County town has made its opposition to a possible St. Louis city-county merger official.
ST. LOUIS - Cereal maker Post Holdings Inc. is buying fellow packaged food maker Michael Foods Inc. in a $2.45 billion deal that will expand Post's range of products.
ST. LOUIS - The University of Missouri-St. Louis is joining some of its neighbors in an effort to promote economic development in a nearby community.
ST. LOUIS - A statue of explorers Lewis and Clark that has been a part of the St. Louis riverfront since 2006 is moving to higher ground.
ST. LOUIS - After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
FENTON, Missouri - A St. Louis County police officer has shot a robbery suspect at a Fenton check-cashing store.
ST. LOUIS - Blues guitarist B.B. King wants his St. Louis fans to give him another chance after an erratic performance led to a stream of audience catcalls and early departures.
EUREKA, Missouri - A fingerprint is now required for season pass holders at Six Flags St. Louis.
CLAYTON, Missouri - St. Louis County police and the Drug Enforcement Administration are asking residents of the county to turn in unused prescription drugs.
ST. LOUIS - Men who prowl the streets of St. Louis for prostitutes can expect a brightly colored postcard in the mail - from police.
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis County man sexually tortured five women in his apartment at separate times over a period of several years, using threats and psychological control to keep them from leaving or going to police, the county prosecutor said Tuesday.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
ST. LOUIS - Most years about this time, northern Illinois farmer Monty Whipple, like so many Midwest growers, would be riding high in his monstrous planter, kicking up dust while sowing corn in hundreds of acres. But this spring has kept him sidelined, and he's anything but alone.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri education officials have renewed the authority of an appointed board that has overseen St. Louis schools since 2007.
FLORISSANT, Missouri - An investigation continues after a man was struck and killed by a semi while trying to cross Interstate 270 in north St. Louis County.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police are investigating after a man was found dead inside a car near Soulard Market.
ARNOLD, Missouri - Police in the St. Louis suburb of Arnold are looking for a burglar who broke into the same home twice - to steal food.