- Proposed NFL stadium in St. Louis secures naming rights deal Updated: Oct-07-15 9:55 am
ST. LOUIS - The proposed riverfront stadium in St. Louis has a naming rights deal worth $158 million that hinges on the city having an NFL team when the facility opens.
- St. Louis' mayor seeks to expedite adding 80 new officers Updated: Oct-07-15 8:31 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis' mayor says he's looking to add 80 new police officers in the city as soon as possible to address concerns about St. Louis' rising number of homicides.
- Police: Man fatally shot near St. Louis' O'Fallon Park Updated: Oct-07-15 6:08 am
ST. LOUIS - Police are investigating after a 41-year-old man was found shot to death near O'Fallon Park in St. Louis.
- Rams LB Ogletree has surgery, could return this season Updated: Oct-06-15 9:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rams linebacker Alec Ogletree underwent surgery to repair his fractured right fibula on Tuesday, but coach Jeff Fisher said the team will wait to decide whether to make a roster move with him.
- Blues name DiMaio director of player personnel Updated: Oct-06-15 6:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have promoted Rob DiMaio to director of player personnel.
- Disaster plan developed in case fire reaches nuclear waste Updated: Oct-06-15 6:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - Beneath the surface of a St. Louis-area landfill lurk two things that should never meet: a slow-burning fire and a cache of Cold War-era nuclear waste, separated by no more than 1,200 feet.
- Rams rise in AP power rankings; Pats, Pack, Broncos 1-2-3 Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
- Judge mulls suit's bid to block St. Louis minimum wage boost Updated: Oct-06-15 3:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - A judge on Tuesday began weighing a business-backed lawsuit that seeks to stop St. Louis from incrementally raising its minimum wage, ultimately deciding whether it's legal for the city to have a wage higher than what the state commands.
- 2 charged after police chase results in 2 crashes Updated: Oct-06-15 2:39 pm
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Missouri - Two men are facing charges for allegedly robbing a suburban St. Louis business and leading police on a chase that ended in two crashes.
- Police: Teen killed after crawling under school bus Updated: Oct-06-15 2:20 pm
ST. LOUIS - An 18-year-old St. Louis man is dead crawling under a school bus and being run over.
- 1 dead after vehicles crash in St. Louis; building also hit Updated: Oct-06-15 8:30 am
ST. LOUIS - One person is dead after two cars crashed in south St. Louis, with one of them slamming into a fire hydrant and a building.
- Chamber: Each Cardinals playoff game worth $5.9 million Updated: Oct-06-15 5:10 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals are back in the playoffs for the fifth straight year, and that's good news for the region's economy.
- Defense steps up in both of Rams victories Updated: Oct-05-15 9:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big stops by the defense have been behind both of the St. Louis Rams' victories.
- Cards catcher Molina will try to play with splint over thumb Updated: Oct-05-15 6:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina will try to play in the NL Division Series while wearing a splint to protect his injured left thumb.
- Richardson clears suspension as more legal troubles unfold Updated: Oct-05-15 4:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - A day after New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson's four-game drug suspension ended, a judge on Monday postponed the Pro Bowler's hearing on charges stemming from his arrest in Missouri this summer following a police chase.
- Blues sign Upshall, assign Rattie, Lindbohm to AHL Updated: Oct-05-15 4:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues signed forward Scottie Upshall, who had been in training camp as a tryout, to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Resigned Missouri House Speaker Diehl leaves job at law firm Updated: Oct-05-15 3:16 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Former Missouri House Speaker John Diehl has left his job at a suburban St. Louis law firm months after admitting to exchanging sexually charged text messages with a Capitol intern and resigning from public office.
- Businessman Brunner enters GOP race for Missouri governor Updated: Oct-05-15 12:24 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Retired businessman John Brunner formally entered the crowded Republican field seeking to be Missouri's next governor, touting himself as a political outsider with the leadership experience to bring needed change to state government.
- Charges filed in fatal shooting of St. Charles County teen Updated: Oct-05-15 12:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis man is charged with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and robbery in the death of a St. Charles County teenager.
- Man awaiting sentencing shoots woman in St. Louis Updated: Oct-05-15 8:34 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police say a man awaiting sentencing for a previous gun crime robbed a woman of her purse and shot her.
- History against outsider candidates for Missouri governor Updated: Oct-05-15 8:17 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Suburban St. Louis businessman John Brunner is expected to join the GOP race for governor this week with former Navy SEAL officer Eric Greitens, meaning there'll be two candidates who have never held public office. It's a trait that nationally has propelled political outsiders, such as presidential hopeful Donald Trump, but is historically unpopular in Missouri.
- Missouri administrative law judge wins disability lawsuit Updated: Oct-03-15 1:13 pm
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis jury has awarded $7 million to an administrative law judge who claimed in a lawsuit that he was fired because of his progressive, degenerative neuromuscular disorder.
- St. Louis high school football game interrupted by gunshots Updated: Oct-03-15 11:38 am
ST. LOUIS - The sound of gunshots halted a high school football game in St. Louis, but officials say no one was injured.
- Missouri governor commutes sentence for condemned man Updated: Oct-02-15 7:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon on Friday spared the life of a death row inmate four days before the scheduled execution, saying he did so after "significant consideration" of the circumstances but without explaining further.
- Rams WR Brian Quick expected to play vs Arizona Updated: Oct-02-15 5:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - Out since injuring his shoulder last October, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick is finally going to be back on the field.