- St. Louis leaders agree to minimum wage increase to $11/hour Updated: Aug-28-15 8:40 pm
ST. LOUIS - The minimum wage in St. Louis would rise to $11 per hour by 2018 under a measure approved Friday.
- Funding appears elusive for St. Louis police body cameras Updated: Aug-28-15 4:10 pm
ST. LOUIS - Finding money to purchase body cameras that's estimated to cost up to $2 million for St. Louis' police force appears elusive as more than a dozen Board of Aldermen members oppose a proposal to use "ward capital money" to pay for the technology.
- Purple Heart, Bronze Star recipient fights for Rams spot Updated: Aug-28-15 12:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - Long after the rest of the St. Louis Rams have left the practice field, Daniel Rodriguez drips with sweat, running dozens of extra pass routes with backup quarterback Austin Davis, who's also getting some extra work.
- Creve Coeur man identified as victim in St. Louis shooting Updated: Aug-28-15 2:43 am
ST. LOUIS - A man who was found fatally shot in south St. Louis has been identified.
- Credit impact unclear amid fight over new St. Louis stadium Updated: Aug-27-15 7:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - It's unclear whether halting payments for the current St. Louis football stadium, or refusing to make them for a potential new stadium, would hurt the state's high credit rating, a state official told Missouri lawmakers Thursday.
- Blues invite Scott Gomez for tryout Updated: Aug-27-15 5:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues invited veteran forward Scott Gomez to training camp for a tryout.
- Man charged in death of 9-year-old girl in Ferguson Updated: Aug-27-15 5:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - A suburban St. Louis man was charged Thursday with killing a 9-year-old girl who was sitting on her mother's bed doing her homework when shots were fired into her home.
- Blues' Patrik Berglund to undergo right shoulder surgery Updated: Aug-27-15 4:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues forward Patrik Berglund will undergo surgery on his right shoulder and will be evaluated in four months.
- 3-year-old boy hospitalized after shooting in St. Louis Updated: Aug-27-15 11:44 am
ST. LOUIS - A 3-year-old St. Louis boy is in stable condition after being shot - the third shooting involving a child in the region since last week.
- Medical examiner: Suspect shot by police had severed spine Updated: Aug-27-15 8:32 am
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis medical examiner says the 18-year-old fatally shot by police last week suffered a severed spinal cord, prompting a lawyer for the family to further question the police contention that the suspect ran a short distance after the shooting.
- Rams WR Quick back from significant shoulder injury Updated: Aug-26-15 5:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - It's been a long road back for Brian Quick. The finish line is in sight for the St. Louis Rams wide receiver.
- St. Louis police, city accused of 'sham investigation' Updated: Aug-26-15 3:44 pm
ST. LOUIS - A man who spent three years in prison before his robbery conviction was overturned has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the city of St. Louis, its prosecutors and police.
- Former St. Louis officer acquitted in fatal shooting Updated: Aug-26-15 3:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - A man who once served as a St. Louis police officer has been acquitted of murder charges.
- 4 vehicles stolen from St. Louis area dealership Updated: Aug-26-15 8:31 am
FLORISSANT, Missouri - Police in north St. Louis County are reviewing surveillance video in an effort to find the thieves who stole vehicles from an auto dealership.
- Police: 2 men charged in fatal shooting outside of Baden bar Updated: Aug-26-15 1:55 am
ST. LOUIS - Police say two men have been charged in the shooting death of a man outside a Baden bar in May.
- Guns stolen from vehicles increasingly used in violent crime Updated: Aug-25-15 5:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - In what's been a violent year in St. Louis, a common theme has emerged: The gun used in any given crime was probably stolen.
- St. Louis' governing board advances minimum-wage boost Updated: Aug-25-15 5:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis' governing board on Tuesday advanced a compromise measure that would ease the city's minimum wage up to $11 by 2018.
- Belleville hospital to align with St. Louis provider Updated: Aug-25-15 1:58 pm
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A Belleville hospital has won state approval to align with a prominent St. Louis health care network.
- Formal entrances planned at Forest Park Updated: Aug-25-15 9:55 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis' sprawling Forest Park will soon have definitive entryways.
- Longest-serving inmate in St. Louis jail sentenced Updated: Aug-25-15 8:14 am
ST. LOUIS - The longest-serving inmate in the St. Louis jail system is going to prison for the rest of his life.
- Celebrated chess player leaves Italy team to play for US Updated: Aug-24-15 4:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis landed one of the biggest names in chess when 23-year-old Fabiano Caruana said he was leaving team Italy to play for the U.S.
- Missouri college raises minimum wage to $10 an hour Updated: Aug-24-15 4:28 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Stephens College has raised the minimum wage for its full-time employee to $10 per hour, a move that will mainly affect those in service or maintenance roles.
- St. Louis area officer dies after being hit by car Updated: Aug-24-15 2:52 pm
FLORISSANT, Missouri - A suburban St. Louis police officer has died after being struck by a car.
- Dilapidated, toxic carburetor plant coming down in St. Louis Updated: Aug-24-15 10:48 am
ST. LOUIS - Demolition at the dilapidated and toxic Carter Carburetor plant in north St. Louis is finally beginning, under the watchful eye of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- St. Louis man gets life in prison in 2013 fatal shooting Updated: Aug-24-15 2:08 am
ST. LOUIS - A 36-year-old St. Louis man has been sentenced to life in prison for the fatal shooting of a man at Kiener Plaza.