- Annual Thanksgiving parade returns to St. Louis Updated: Nov-26-15 2:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Thousands have turned out in St. Louis for the return of an annual Thanksgiving Day parade.
- $10 million push to extend Grant's Trail advances Updated: Nov-26-15 11:46 am
ST. LOUIS - A long-awaited extension of Grant's Trail near St. Louis is moving ahead, with the promise of what will become a continuous 17-mile route for bicyclists, walkers and runners.
- Case Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout because of a concussion.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Judge hears testimony in case of St. Louis Zoo gun ban Updated: Nov-25-15 2:47 pm
ST. LOUIS - A judge has heard testimony as he considers lifting the St. Louis Zoo policy that prohibits patrons from entering the zoo with guns.
- Dome operator: Rams must play in St. Louis, not London Updated: Nov-25-15 1:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL announced Wednesday that the Rams will play a home game in London next season and the operator of the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis responded almost immediately by saying the team's lease agreement prohibits it.
- Missouri woman accused of endangerment in son's bed death Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 pm
CLAYTON, Missouri - A suburban St. Louis woman whose son suffocated after authorities say she drunkenly took him to bed with her is accused of misdemeanor child endangerment.
- Douglass North, co-recipient of 1993 Nobel Prize, dies Updated: Nov-25-15 11:28 am
ST. LOUIS - Douglass C. North, a St. Louis economist who was a co-recipient of the 1993 Nobel Prize in economic sciences, has died. He was 95.
- Webster Groves officer struck while investigating accident Updated: Nov-25-15 7:57 am
WEBSTER GROVES, Missouri - A Webster Groves police officer has been struck in the legs by a vehicle as he investigated another accident.
- Mississippi River bridge at St. Louis to reopen next month Updated: Nov-25-15 5:05 am
ST. LOUIS - A key St. Louis bridge across the Mississippi River is scheduled to reopen next month after being closed for upgrades since the summer.
- Saint Louis beats North Florida 70-50 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:38 pm
ST. LOUIS, Missouri - Ash Yacoubou scored 20 points, including a career-high 4 of 8 3-pointers, with 10 rebounds, and Saint Louis pulled away in the second half to beat North Florida 70-50 on Tuesday.
- Recording shows heated call between governor candidates Updated: Nov-24-15 8:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - An audio recording has captured a heated phone call between two Republican candidates for Missouri governor.
- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- Missouri down to 1 abortion clinic after Columbia stops them Updated: Nov-24-15 7:06 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Planned Parenthood clinic in Columbia has stopped performing abortions, leaving only one clinic in the state still offering them.
- Missouri man's murder convictions in sisters' deaths tossed Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Supreme Court on Tuesday overturned the first-degree murder convictions and the death sentence for one of four men convicted of raping two sisters and throwing them to their death from an abandoned Mississippi River bridge in St. Louis 24 years ago.
- Bridge connecting St. Louis, East St. Louis set to reopen Updated: Nov-24-15 4:30 pm
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - The Martin Luther King Bridge connecting East St. Louis to St. Louis is set to reopen after being closed for construction.
- US attorney for southern Illinois to join law firm Updated: Nov-24-15 3:03 pm
CLAYTON, Missouri - The top federal prosecutor in southern Illinois is stepping down next month to join a national law firm based in the St. Louis area.
- Suit seeks to restore parental rights in lost baby case Updated: Nov-24-15 2:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - Fifty years after a St. Louis gospel singer said she was told that her daughter died at birth - a claim disputed by authorities - and months after the 76-year-old woman learned that her daughter was still alive, a judge is being asked to restore the birth mother's parental rights.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Man accused of causing deadly Christmas 2014 crash Updated: Nov-24-15 5:06 am
ST. LOUIS - A southwestern Illinois man is jailed on $200,000 bond after being accused of causing a Christmas Day 2014 crash that killed a female driver in St. Louis.
- St. Louis woman accused of fatally shooting man last month Updated: Nov-24-15 5:05 am
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis woman is jailed without bond after being accused in connection with a fatal shooting last month.
- New St. Louis officer injured after struggle, shooting Updated: Nov-23-15 9:25 pm
ST. LOUIS - A new St. Louis police officer has been injured during a struggle with an armed man.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- St. Louis home where 3 died in fire had no smoke detector Updated: Nov-23-15 2:37 pm
ST. LOUIS - A home where a weekend fire killed three children did not have a working smoke detector, a spokesman for the St. Louis Fire Department said.