- Earth is a wilder, warmer place since last climate deal made Updated: Nov-29-15 7:56 am
PARIS - This time, it's a hotter, waterier, wilder Earth that world leaders are trying to save.
- Polar bear at Tacoma zoo dies; suffered from liver cancer Updated: Nov-27-15 5:54 pm
TACOMA, Washington - A polar bear at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma has died after undergoing months of chemotherapy.
- Climate changes take heavy toll on Ugandan coffee farmers Updated: Nov-25-15 5:34 am
KASESE, Uganda - Luka Kinyere felt the wet, dark volcanic soil in his calloused palm, thankful for the rain that was falling again after a dry spell.
- 4 Brits, 2 Australians die in New Zealand chopper crash Updated: Nov-21-15 9:04 pm
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Four tourists from Britain and two from Australia are among seven people who died when a helicopter crashed on a scenic New Zealand glacier, police said.
- Officials say nontraditional holiday display was a mistake Updated: Nov-10-15 5:31 am
GARDEN CITY, New York - A Long Island mall is getting rid of its new holiday display after listening to a wave of negative customer feedback.
- State, federal officials try to tackle feral rabbit problem Updated: Nov-09-15 8:11 am
JUNEAU, Alaska - A "Bunny Task Force" has been created in an effort to help control Juneau's growing population of feral rabbits.