- ACLU objects to school choirs at church concert Updated: Dec-05-13 2:34 pm
- Tahoe women complete Mount Kenya climb Updated: Dec-01-13 4:44 pm
- CWU scientists study Antarctica Updated: Nov-27-13 2:56 pm
- Lawyers: Investigators twisted bride's statements Updated: Nov-11-13 3:18 pm
- Norfolk couple reflects on 6-year sailing journey Updated: Nov-10-13 9:47 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Three high school choirs in northwestern Montana plan to participate in Christmas concerts at the Mormon church in Kalispell despite protests from the American Civil Liberties Union and the Freedom From Religion Foundation.
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, California - Two Lake Tahoe-area women have successfully completed a rain-soaked climb to the summit of a 16,000-foot mountain in Africa in the name of women, business and the environment.
ELLENSBURG, Washington - Two Central Washington University scientists have built their careers studying the ice that covers most of Antarctica and what lies beneath.
HELENA, Montana - Investigators twisted the statements of a newlywed bride to make it appear as though she deliberately pushed her husband to his death in Glacier National Park, an attorney for the Montana woman claimed.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The rum tasted better chilled with a small chunk of Patagonian glacier.