- Even in death, Tampa teen's heart keeps giving Updated: Apr-19-14 1:26 am
- Multiple organ recipient, 3, tries for normal life Updated: Apr-13-14 1:15 am
- NE Ind. wife donates kidney to triathlete husband Updated: Apr-12-14 1:34 pm
- Lawrence resident holding out hope for new lung Updated: Apr-11-14 1:22 pm
- Northwestern launches new lung transplant program Updated: Apr-03-14 4:07 am
- Rare kidney disease changes 8-year-old's life Updated: Mar-22-14 12:34 pm
- 3 in Neb. congregation have had liver transplants Updated: Mar-22-14 11:47 am
- Conn. teacher getting lifesaving kidney transplant Updated: Mar-22-14 11:06 am
- Ohio rejects child killer's organ donation request Updated: Mar-21-14 4:52 pm
TAMPA, Florida - March 9, the first anniversary of his daughter's death, and Ronald Pierce was anxious.
TAMPA, Florida - Adonis Ortiz is like any other 3-year-old boy.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - At first glance Tony Klepinger, 40, wife Julie and their two young daughters seem very much like the typical young family.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - David Jensen is waiting. Waiting for new lungs, and a new life.
CHICAGO - Northwestern Medicine in Chicago is launching a new program it hopes will address a shortage of lung transplant surgeries in Illinois.
OWENSBORO, Kentucky - Eight-year-old Owensboro resident Jeremiah Custer hopes to get a kidney transplant one day so he can be like other children his age.
LAUREL, Nebraska - As spring approaches, new life can be seen everywhere.
MYSTIC, Connecticut - Friends and family of middle school science teacher Brad Vernet tried for months to find him a matching live kidney donor, utilizing Facebook and YouTube to publicize their cause.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio said Friday it was denying a condemned child killer's request to donate organs to his family members, saying he didn't have enough time to undergo the surgery and recuperate for his summer execution.