- Mother thankful after ailing girl has multi-organ transplant Updated: Nov-26-15 9:54 am
PITTSBURGH - An ailing 8-year-old girl from western Pennsylvania has undergone a rare multi-organ transplant.
- Hall of Famer Rod Carew, 70, hopes to get heart transplant Updated: Nov-23-15 5:04 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Hall of Famer Rod Carew is hoping to qualify for a heart transplant after a massive heart attack two months ago.
- Traill County sheriff doing fine after liver transplant Updated: Nov-20-15 12:51 pm
HILLSBORO, North Dakota - Traill County Sheriff Steve Hunt is recovering at the Mayo Clinic after undergoing a liver transplant.
- Wealth may give advantage for getting organ transplants Updated: Nov-09-15 2:43 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - You can't buy hearts, kidneys or other organs but money can still help you get one. Wealthy people are more likely to get on multiple waiting lists and score a transplant, and less likely to die while waiting for one, a new study finds.
- Customers chip in to help ill Ohio restaurant owner Updated: Nov-01-15 6:27 am
HUDSON, Ohio - A northeast Ohio restaurant owner who's missing months of work after undergoing a kidney transplant says dozens of his regular customers are pitching in to keep his pizza place running.