- Organ donation advocates rally at University of Michigan Updated: Oct-12-15 3:30 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A University of Michigan group advocating for organ donations has formed a line - to highlight the line of people waiting for transplants.
- Transplanting ovarian tissue helps some women have babies Updated: Oct-06-15 7:23 pm
LONDON - The biggest study ever of women who had ovarian tissue removed, frozen and transplanted suggests the experimental technique is safe and can help about one third of them to have babies.
- Mold, infection found in transplant patient's new lungs Updated: Sep-29-15 9:18 am
PITTSBURGH - Che DuVall dreamed of taking his grandchildren fishing on a bass boat and inhaling fresh air without pain.
- Despite road closures, woman escorted to receive kidney Updated: Sep-26-15 8:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - While the papal visit closed bridges and roads to vehicles, one carrying a kidney transplant recipient managed to get to a Philadelphia hospital on Saturday - with a little help from state police.
- Attempt to break world record falls 'heart-breakingly short' Updated: Sep-19-15 6:31 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Nearly 200 heart transplant recipients gathered in a Kansas City in an attempt to break a Guiness World Record but just missed hitting their target.
- U. of Michigan Health System starts hand transplant program Updated: Sep-15-15 11:15 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan Health System has launched a hand transplant program that it says is the first in the state.