- Former priest charged with stealing from church Updated: Apr-18-14 6:15 pm
- 3 men charged in money laundering scheme Updated: Apr-18-14 5:41 pm
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case Updated: Apr-15-14 6:07 pm
- Woman, daughter face money laundering charges Updated: Apr-15-14 2:30 pm
- Mexico pledges own anti-money laundering list Updated: Apr-14-14 10:26 pm
- Ex-Texas sheriff pleads guilty to federal charge Updated: Apr-14-14 6:52 pm
- Family on US kingpin list for money laundering Updated: Apr-10-14 7:47 pm
- Woman gets prison time in drug distribution case Updated: Apr-10-14 3:28 pm
- Fla. bitcoin case tests money laundering limits Updated: Apr-09-14 11:34 am
- Zetas boss pleads guilty to 2 charges Updated: Apr-07-14 8:25 pm
- Vatican bank gets pope's blessing to keep going Updated: Apr-07-14 12:19 pm
- 2 doctors sent to prison in pill mill case Updated: Apr-07-14 10:47 am
- Ex soccer chief detained on suspicion of fraud Updated: Apr-07-14 8:35 am
- South Fla doctor given 6 years in pill mill case Updated: Apr-05-14 12:10 pm
- 9 at Anderson dentistry charged in fraud probe Updated: Apr-02-14 8:07 pm
- Woman getting deported in NY gambling case Updated: Apr-01-14 11:59 am
- Mexican drug profits investor in Texas get prison Updated: Apr-01-14 10:34 am
- Central NY lakeside drug 'castle' up for sale Updated: Mar-31-14 7:20 am
- SC man gets 6 years for NY drug-money laundering Updated: Mar-25-14 3:05 am
HAVRE, Montana - A former Havre priest has denied federal charges that allege he took nearly $65,000 from St. Jude Thaddeus Church.
PHOENIX - The owners of a luxury car dealership and a jewelry store have been charged with money laundering after authorities say the three men agreed to accept thousands of dollars in cash from undercover agents posing as drug dealers for vehicles and jewelry, while offering to hide the transactions from the federal government.
SAN FRANCISCO - Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, a central figure in a sweeping San Francisco organized crime and public corruption case, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to money laundering and other charges related to the investigation.
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey woman and her adult daughter face money laundering charges stemming from an alleged loan modification scheme.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico has announced plans to fight money laundering by using "kingpin" lists like those issued by the United States, although unlike the public U.S. list, Mexico will make its registry confidential, a Mexican official said Monday.
McALLEN, Texas - A former South Texas sheriff whose office has attracted the attention of federal investigators pleaded guilty Monday to money laundering.
MEXICO CITY - The U.S. Treasury Department says it is imposing sanctions on five members of a Mexican family for allegedly laundering money for fugitive drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero and another Sinaloa drug cartel leader.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A southeast South Dakota woman has been sentenced to nearly 11 years in prison in a drug distribution and money laundering case.
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Two police officers burst through a hotel room door with guns drawn, yelling "Police! Get Down!" just after an alleged money laundering transaction went down. But instead of briefcases stuffed with a drug dealer's cash, this exchange involved an undercover officer with supposedly stolen credit cards and the virtual currency bitcoin.
McALLEN, Texas - The former leader of a Mexican drug cartel's breakaway faction pleaded guilty Monday in Texas to federal drug and money laundering charges in a deal prosecutors hope could help with other ongoing investigations.
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis gave his backing Monday to the scandal-tainted Vatican Bank to carry on provided it presses ahead with efforts to bring its banking practices up to international standards.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Two doctors have been sentenced to prison time for money laundering in one of the largest South Florida cases involving "pill mill" clinics that illegally dispensed vast amounts of prescription painkillers.
BUCHAREST, Romania - Prosecutors have detained the former chairman of the Professional Football League and other officials on suspicion of avoiding tax in the sale of match rights to television stations.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla - A U.S. District judge in West Palm Beach has sentenced a South Florida doctor to more than six years in prison on money laundering charges related to her prescription of millions of oxycodone pills and other narcotics. The case against 43-year-old Cynthia Cadet was part of a broad 2010 investigation into "pill mill" clinics. The 74-year-old doctor Joseph Castronuovo received a year and a half behind bars.
ANDERSON, Indiana - A Medicaid fraud investigation led prosecutors to file several charges Wednesday against the owner of an Anderson dental practice and eight of her employees.
ALBANY, New York - A federal judge in upstate New York has sentenced a 30-year-old Florida resident to probation for laundering more than $8 million for a widespread illegal sports gambling operation.
SAN ANTONIO - A Mexican man linked to laundering drug profits has been sentenced to more than two years in a U.S. prison and must forfeit $5.5 million in cash and property.
SKANEATELES, New York - A sprawling lakeside mansion a New York man built with proceeds from the illegal drug trade is on the market for more than $4 million.
SYRACUSE, New York - A South Carolina tobacco broker has been sentenced to six years in prison for illegal cigarette manufacturing and laundering drug money by running it through slot machines at a northern New York Indian reservation.