- Birmingham City owner sentenced to 6-year term Updated: Mar-07-14 3:11 am
- Man who hid assets gets 17-year prison term Updated: Mar-05-14 1:14 pm
- Birmingham owner Yeung guilty of money laundering Updated: Mar-03-14 12:03 pm
- Swiss, Austrians move to block Yanukovych assets Updated: Feb-28-14 12:52 pm
- NJ charges dozens in alleged car theft ring Updated: Feb-27-14 7:10 pm
- Guilty plea in $10 million Ohio fraud case Updated: Feb-27-14 5:30 pm
- Payroll business owner charged in money laundering Updated: Feb-27-14 10:31 am
- Mexico captures Sinaloa cartel boss 'Chapo' Guzman Updated: Feb-22-14 8:07 pm
- Guilty plea in Cleveland VA corruption probe Updated: Feb-20-14 6:02 pm
- Former Wilmington Trust exec arraigned Updated: Feb-19-14 2:57 pm
- Appeal filed in money laundering case Updated: Feb-16-14 11:43 am
- 2 accuses of money laundering in 3 states Updated: Feb-14-14 5:52 am
- Ex-state finance minister in Mexico in US custody Updated: Feb-13-14 5:51 pm
- Banking bad: One man's ID-theft nightmare Updated: Feb-09-14 1:24 am
- Spain princess testifies in historic fraud probe Updated: Feb-08-14 2:49 pm
- Former Wilmington Trust exec Bailey indicted Updated: Feb-05-14 6:20 pm
HONG KONG - Carson Yeung, the part-owner of English Championship club Birmingham City, has been sentenced to six years in jail for money laundering.
SACRAMENTO, California - A California businessman accused of declaring bankruptcy and hiding his assets to avoid paying child support and alimony following a contentious divorce was sentenced to more than 17 years in prison.
HONG KONG - Carson Yeung, owner of English football team Birmingham, has been found guilty of money laundering by the Hong Kong District Court.
GENEVA - Three Alpine nations moved Friday to block assets that Ukraine's fugitive president Viktor Yanukovych and some of his associates might have stashed away there, and Swiss authorities opened a money-laundering investigation into Yanukovych and his son.
TOTOWA, New Jersey - Nearly three dozen people were arrested or charged in what authorities said Thursday was a takedown of an auto theft ring that used tactics including carjackings in New York and New Jersey to help feed a demand for luxury sport utility vehicles in West Africa.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A former Ohio resident accused of buying $30,000 watches and cars costing more than $100,000 as part of a money laundering scheme that robbed a man of $10 million pleaded guilty Thursday to federal fraud charges.
ST. LOUIS - The owner of a Fenton payroll services company has been indicted on felony mail fraud and money laundering charges involving his clients' unpaid taxes.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican authorities captured the world's most powerful drug lord in a resort city Saturday after a massive search through the home state of the legendary capo whose global organization is the leading supplier of cocaine to the United States.
CLEVELAND - A former director of the Veterans Affairs medical centers in Cleveland and Dayton has pleaded guilty to multiple federal charges in a bribery case.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A former Wilmington Trust executive accused of scheming with another bank executive to make improper loans to each other from their respective banks pleaded not guilty Wednesday to federal bank fraud, conspiracy and money laundering charges.
NEW ROADS, Louisiana - Prosecutors re appealing a state District Court judge's Feb. 3 decision that overturned a New Roads businessman's conviction in a money laundering case.
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A federal grand jury in Mississippi has indicted two people accused of money-laundering and using counterfeit $100 bills to purchase items at Lowe's stores in three states and return the items for cash.
McALLEN, Texas - A new federal indictment has been unsealed in San Antonio charging a former Mexican state finance minister in a money laundering conspiracy.
MIAMI - Fighting a bad cold, Carlos Gomez had decided to sleep by himself that night so he wouldn't expose his wife.
PALMA DE MALLORCA, Spain - In a historic judicial hearing that could further impact the deteriorated image of Spain's monarchy, Princess Cristina testified Saturday in a fraud and money laundering case in which she and her husband could eventually be charged.
DOVER, Delaware - A former Wilmington Trust executive and another bank executive schemed to make improper loans to each other over more than a decade, according to a federal indictment unsealed Wednesday.