- Guatemala detains 21 in money laundering case Updated: Dec-03-13 10:13 pm
- OKC man gets prison time for illegal gambling Updated: Dec-03-13 1:13 pm
- 4 ex-SMU fraternity brothers get prison over drugs Updated: Dec-03-13 7:52 am
- Former Mexico border state official indicted in US Updated: Dec-02-13 7:19 pm
- 10th person charged in Texas money laundering case Updated: Dec-01-13 1:17 pm
- Extradited Zetas boss pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-28-13 3:32 pm
- NY woman admits hiding son's home ownership Updated: Nov-28-13 3:04 am
- Couple sentenced after violation of Iran embargo Updated: Nov-27-13 6:59 pm
- 2 former Mexican officials indicted in US Updated: Nov-27-13 2:40 pm
- 5 charged in Idaho federal court with drug crimes Updated: Nov-27-13 8:53 am
- DEA probing Fla. ex-racers over drug aircraft Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 pm
- Sentencing rescheduled for convicted Okla. gambler Updated: Nov-26-13 3:24 am
- Accountant admits leading unemployment scheme Updated: Nov-18-13 6:40 pm
- Attorney convicted in case involving developer Updated: Nov-18-13 4:49 pm
- Former chief Israeli rabbi arrested in fraud probe Updated: Nov-18-13 9:25 am
- Hawaii restaurant owner admits to money laundering Updated: Nov-15-13 4:49 pm
- Mo. businessman pleads guilty to federal charges Updated: Nov-13-13 5:07 am
- Principal, former aide charged with embezzlement Updated: Nov-12-13 6:53 am
- Spanish police break up sex slave ring, arrest 25 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:59 am
- Former Bulgarian politician accused of tax fraud Updated: Nov-07-13 11:23 am
- Portland businessman pleads guilty in IRS sting Updated: Nov-06-13 9:49 am
GUATEMALA CITY - Guatemalan authorities say they have detained 21 people who allegedly laundered money for Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel led by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former bookie was sentenced Monday to six months in federal prison after pleading guilty to two felony counts.
DALLAS - Four former fraternity brothers at Southern Methodist University have been sentenced to prison over a North Texas hydroponic marijuana ring.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - U.S. prosecutors in Texas announced Monday that they've charged the former governor of the Mexican state of Tamaulipas for allegedly accepting bribes from a drug cartel and taking part in drug trafficking.
BRONWSVILLE, Texas - An alleged $1.9 million money laundering ring for a Mexican drug cartel has widened with federal prosecutors in Texas charging a 10th suspect in the case.
LAREDO, Texas - A high-ranking Zetas cartel member has pleaded not guilty to charges of drug trafficking and money laundering in a U.S. federal court.
BUFFALO, New York - A western New York woman admits she helped her son hide proceeds from drug dealing by putting several houses in her name instead of his.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal judge in Portland has sentenced a Texas urologist and his attorney wife to a year and a day in prison after they were convicted of defrauding the government in a scheme prosecutors said also violated the U.S. trade embargo with Iran.
McALLEN, Texas - A federal indictment against two former Mexican government officials on money laundering charges was unsealed Wednesday in Corpus Christi.
POCATELLO, Idaho - Five people from Idaho and California now face federal drug and money laundering charges after they were indicted in U.S. District Court in Pocatello.
MIAMI - Federal drug agents are investigating a Florida aircraft leasing business operated by two former champion race drivers who are suspected of providing airplanes to South American drug traffickers, according to court documents and interviews.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Sentencing has been postponed for an Oklahoma man who pleaded guilty to federal gambling and money laundering charges.
TRENTON, New Jersey - State officials say a northern New Jersey accountant has admitted masterminding a scheme in which he and several others stole nearly $700,000 by filing false unemployment benefit claims.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - A Fayetteville attorney has been convicted of helping former northwest Arkansas developer Brandon Barber commit bankruptcy fraud.
JERUSALEM - Israel's former chief rabbi has been arrested following a fraud probe, police said Monday.
HONOLULU - A Hawaii restaurateur pleaded guilty to laundering more than $1 million in gambling money through his restaurants.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Missouri business owner from northeast Kansas has admitted embezzling more than $1.3 million from the Missouri Petroleum Storage Tank Insurance Fund.
FAIRFAX, Virginia - Fairfax County police have charged a middle school principal and her former finance aide with embezzlement and money laundering.
MADRID - Spanish police say they have busted a gang of 25 Nigerians who were engaged in human trafficking for sexual exploitation, Internet fraud and money laundering.
SOFIA, Bulgaria - Four days after a senior politician suddenly resigned in Bulgaria, authorities have announced they are investigating him on suspicion of tax fraud and money laundering.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Portland businessman accused of laundering gang drug money through car dealerships in Vancouver pleaded guilty Tuesday in federal court.