- Sarkozy seeks publication ban on recordings Updated: Mar-10-14 6:53 am
- Minnesota legislator criticized for NBA tweet Updated: Mar-10-14 12:27 am
- At 50, landmark libel case relevant in digital age Updated: Mar-08-14 1:46 pm
- Worker under fire for Facebook comment about dog Updated: Mar-08-14 12:40 pm
- Va. council member sued for social media post Updated: Mar-08-14 11:28 am
- AP source: Saints tell Sproles he won't return Updated: Mar-07-14 10:44 pm
- Daughter of Okla. governor defends headdress photo Updated: Mar-07-14 6:50 pm
- Missouri health advocates launch enrollment drive Updated: Mar-07-14 4:51 pm
- Snowden, Assange top bill at Texas tech gathering Updated: Mar-07-14 4:50 pm
- Samsung introduces free streaming radio service Updated: Mar-07-14 2:00 pm
- Facebook post leads to arrest in sex solicit case Updated: Mar-07-14 8:20 am
- Turkish PM threatens to ban Facebook, YouTube Updated: Mar-07-14 6:55 am
- Book on Twitter feed about Goldman Sachs canceled Updated: Mar-06-14 3:49 pm
- Florida student mistaken for teen who sued parents Updated: Mar-06-14 8:52 am
- US attorney in Tulsa launches Twitter account Updated: Mar-06-14 4:08 am
- US companies spend heavily on big mergers in 2014 Updated: Mar-05-14 7:08 pm
- Browns release troubled WR Davone Bess Updated: Mar-05-14 5:36 pm
- Texas teen gets NFL cheerleader for prom date Updated: Mar-05-14 4:46 pm
- Facebook to delete posts for illegal gun sales Updated: Mar-05-14 4:10 pm
- South Texas judge in videotaped beating loses seat Updated: Mar-05-14 8:21 am
- City accepts Facebook funding for officer Updated: Mar-05-14 8:19 am
- Contest awards money for texting safety posts Updated: Mar-05-14 4:08 am
- Dish, Disney deal envisions Internet-delivered TV Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 pm
- Reports: Facebook looks to buy solar drone company Updated: Mar-04-14 3:34 pm
- Kurt Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double Updated: Mar-04-14 12:43 pm
PARIS - Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his singer-songwriter wife are asking a judge for an emergency injunction Monday barring any publication of private conversations secretly recorded by a former aide.
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota legislator's tweet about the NBA has prompted hundreds of responses, with many on social media calling it racist.
WASHINGTON - Singer Courtney Love hadn't been born and tweeting was reserved for birds when The New York Times won a landmark libel case at the Supreme Court in 1964.
PHOENIX - Supporters hoping to save a dog who bit a boy from being euthanized are calling for the firing of a Maricopa County animal control employee who made fun of their efforts on Facebook.
COLONIAL HEIGHTS, Virginia - A former candidate for Hopewell sheriff has filed a lawsuit against a member of the City Council, claiming she defamed her when she linked her to a hate group.
NEW ORLEANS - A person familiar with the situation says Darren Sproles has been informed that the Saints will release him if they are unable to trade him before free agency begins.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The daughter of Oklahoma's governor, who is part of a punk band and has posed for revealing photos at the state mansion, defended herself Friday after posting a photo of herself in a Native American headdress that critics called insensitive.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - With Missouri apparently lagging in health insurance sign-ups, advocates are launching a concerted push this weekend to enroll people through a federally run insurance website before an impending deadline.
AUSTIN, Texas - Surveillance. Online privacy. Robots. Food processing. Wearable computers. To get a sense of what's on the minds of the tech industry's thinkers, leaders and tinkerers, it's a good idea to head to Austin, Texas, rather than Silicon Valley this time of the year.
NEW YORK - Samsung on Friday unveiled a new free music service for its phones that it touts as a significant improvement from the apps already on the market.
SAN MATEO, California - Authorities say a Facebook post has led to the arrest of a man allegedly trying to solicit sex from teenagers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkey's prime minister has threatened drastic steps to censor the Internet, including shutting down Facebook and YouTube, where audio recordings of his alleged conversations suggesting corruption have been leaked in the past weeks, dealing him a major blow ahead of this month's local elections.
NEW YORK - Publication has been canceled for a planned book based on a popular and anonymous Twitter feed about Goldman Sachs and the financial industry.
TAMPA, Florida - A 22-year-old University of South Florida student found herself on the wrong end of a social media frenzy involving a teenager with the same name who made headlines for suing her parents.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Oklahoma has launched its official Twitter account.
NEW YORK - So far, 2014 is looking like the year of the big deal.
CLEVELAND - Davone Bess had a disappointing first season with the Browns. His offseason was far more disturbing.
HOUSTON - It took 10,000 retweets but a Houston-area teenager got his dream date for the high school prom: A Houston Texans cheerleader.
ALBANY, New York - Under pressure from gun control advocates, Facebook agreed Wednesday to delete posts from users seeking to buy or sell weapons illegally or without a background check.
ROCKPORT, Texas - A South Texas family law judge seen beating his then-16-year-old daughter in a video she posted online in 2011 has lost his re-election bid.
MENLO PARK, California - A Silicon Valley city has approved a plan to let Facebook pay for a full-time sworn police officer to work out of a substation near the social media giant's new campus.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana agencies will reward high school and college students for their top social media posts urging others to "Drive Now. TXT L8R."
LOS ANGELES - With a string of recent deals, cable and satellite providers are beginning to acknowledge a brutal truth that companies like Hulu and Netflix have known all along: Many TV viewers, especially young ones, want shows and movies on their own terms - wherever, whenever and on whatever devices they choose.
NEW YORK - Facebook is in talks to buy Titan Aerospace, a maker of solar-powered drones, to step up its efforts to provide Internet access to remote parts of the world, according to reports from technology blog Techcrunch and financial news outlet CNBC.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been 10 years since a driver last attempted running both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, a feat so grueling that only Tony Stewart has successfully completed all 1,100 miles.