- Nadal looks to put Monte Carlo behind him Updated: Apr-21-14 8:32 am
- Destro and Immobile could light up World Cup stage Updated: Apr-21-14 6:44 am
- Some work to keep 'Princess Lacey' tributes Updated: Apr-21-14 6:21 am
- Atletico looks to deny Chelsea, Mourinho final Updated: Apr-21-14 5:20 am
- Column: Even Thibodeau can't defend this clunker Updated: Apr-21-14 3:51 am
- Aldridge leads Blazers over Rockets 122-120 in OT Updated: Apr-21-14 3:31 am
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings Updated: Apr-21-14 3:25 am
- Pujols powering toward 500th homer Updated: Apr-21-14 3:21 am
- Kuchar rallies from 4 back to win RBC Heritage Updated: Apr-21-14 3:11 am
- Aldridge leads Portland over Houston 122-120 in OT Updated: Apr-21-14 2:35 am
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings Updated: Apr-21-14 2:15 am
- Canadiens grab 3-0 series lead with 3-2 win Updated: Apr-21-14 12:25 am
- Kuchar rallies from 4 back to win RBC Heritage Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Much at stake in last ACL preliminaries Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Orioles can't hold 5-0 lead in 6-5 loss to Boston Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Red Sox rally for 6-5 win over O's Updated: Apr-20-14 11:51 pm
- Nene dominates, Wizards rally past Bulls, 102-93 Updated: Apr-20-14 11:29 pm
- Rally falls short in Rockies 10-9 loss to Phillies Updated: Apr-20-14 10:27 pm
- Slim Thug and Bun B drop Rockets remix Updated: Apr-20-14 10:26 pm
- Rollins gets key hits, Phillies beat Rockies 10-9 Updated: Apr-20-14 10:17 pm
- D-Backs' Collmenter loses 4-1 to Dodgers Updated: Apr-20-14 9:48 pm
- Hardy leaves game with strained right hamstring Updated: Apr-20-14 9:44 pm
- Cruzeiro nets late to win Brazilian league opener Updated: Apr-20-14 9:38 pm
- Puig hits 3-run HR as Dodgers beat Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-20-14 9:11 pm
- River Plate moves into top spot in Argentina Updated: Apr-20-14 8:56 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Top-ranked Rafael Nadal gets an immediate chance to shake off his surprisingly early exit at the Monte Carlo Masters by going for his ninth Barcelona Open title this week.
MILAN - Given the statistics, two players should have a chance to make their international breakthrough by lighting up Italy's attack at this summer's World Cup.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Some Michigan State University students are working to ensure that tributes to an 8-year-old girl who died after a battle with cancer remain a little longer on a rock that serves as a campus message board.
MADRID - Jose Mourinho finds himself in the Champions League semifinals once again, although Atletico Madrid hopes to make sure the Portuguese manager fails to progress from this stage for the fourth season in a row.
CHICAGO - Watching the Bulls play offense some nights, it's a wonder The House That Jordan Built is still standing.
HOUSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was playing on another level Sunday night and had the emotional intensity to match the best performance of his career.
SAN JOSE, California - The only similarity in the rematch of a tightly played seven-game series between Los Angeles and San Jose is that the home team keeps winning.
DETROIT - Albert Pujols is closing in on his 500th homer and joining a prestigious club. More important for the Los Angeles Angels, he's looking like his powerful self again.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Matt Kuchar knew his next victory was coming, he just wasn't sure when.
HOUSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge had just fouled out late in overtime after scoring a career-high and franchise playoff-record 46 points when he went to Portland teammate Damian Lillard with a simple message.
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens looked as if they would cruise to an easy win when Rene Bourque scored only 11 seconds into the game.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Matt Kuchar saw his well-struck 5-iron on the 18th hole at the RBC Heritage come up way short of the target and settle in a front bunker.
SEOUL, South Korea - With so many spots still up for grabs in the knockout rounds and so many clubs in contention, the Asian Champions League is raising its profile with an intensely tight competition.
BOSTON - A five-run lead wasn't enough to save Baltimore from a series of late defensive blunders.
BOSTON - Dustin Pedroia started fast, stopped and then raced home with the winning run. It certainly was an adventurous way to end a game.
CHICAGO - Nene started thinking about how it would all unfold in the middle of the night. No way could he have scripted it any better than this.
DENVER - Forced to leave Sunday's game early because of pain in his left knee, Rockies star outfielder Carlos Gonzalez said he plans to be back in the lineup for Colorado's next game Monday against San Francisco.
HOUSTON - Daryl Morey is not only the general manager of the Houston Rockets and a graduate of MIT, he's also a fan of Houston's rap scene.
DENVER - Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard led the way out of the Philadelphia Phillies' offensive slump.
LOS ANGELES - The Arizona Diamondbacks intentionally walked hot-hitting Adrian Gonzalez with first base open to get to Yasiel Puig. That didn't work out - nor did Miguel Montero's ill-fated decision to test Puig's arm in right field.
BOSTON - Baltimore shortstop J. J. Hardy left Sunday night's game against the Boston Red Sox after six innings with a strained right hamstring.
SAO PAULO - Marcelo Moreno scored in the 90th minute to help a second-string Cruzeiro lineup beat Bahia 2-1 on Sunday to start its defense of the Brazilian league title.
LOS ANGELES - Yasiel Puig made it a very enjoyable 53rd birthday for Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - River Plate moved into top spot in the Argentine first division with a 1-0 win over Velez Sarsfield on Sunday.