- FIU starts fast, holds on to beat LIU Brooklyn 80-72 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:29 pm
MIAMI - Donte McGill scored 16 points as Florida International dominated the first half and finished with 24 as the Panthers held on to beat LIU Brooklyn 80-72 Wednesday night.
- Navy upends UMBC 75-54 behind Knorr Updated: Nov-25-15 9:29 pm
BALTIMORE, Maryland - Kendall Knorr scored a career-high 18 points on 7-of-12 shooting with four 3-pointers and Navy beat University of Maryland-Baltimore County 75-54 on Wednesday night to win its third straight.
- Henry, Sledge lead The Citadel past Georgia Southern 95-90 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:28 pm
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Derrick Henry scored 18 points and Warren Sledge added 17, including five 3-pointers, to help The Citadel beat Georgia Southern 95-90 in the Palmetto State Shootout on Wednesday night.
- Trent scores 19, TCU beats Illinois State 71-60 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:28 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Malique Trent scored 19 points, Vladimir Brodziansky had 16 points and nine rebounds, and TCU beat Illinois State 71-60 on Wednesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- Spieth has 71 at Australian Open, trails early leader by 5 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:26 pm
SYDNEY - Jordan Spieth birdied his opening hole and bogeyed his last during an even-par 71 Thursday that saw the defending champion trail early leader Lincoln Tighe by five strokes on a blustery, hot day at the Australian Open.
- Canadiens goaltender Carey Price leaves game vs Rangers Updated: Nov-25-15 9:19 pm
- Ingram scores 15, leads No. 6 Duke past pesky Yale 80-61 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Freshman Brandon Ingram scored 15 points and played a key role in the defensive switch that helped No. 6 Duke beat Yale 80-61 on Wednesday night.
- Brogdon scores 23 as No. 12 Virginia beats Lehigh 80-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:11 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon scored 23 points, and No. 12 Virginia beat Lehigh 80-54 on Wednesday night for its fourth consecutive victory.
- Youngstown State downs Thiel College 69-55 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 pm
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Bobby Hain and Jorden Kaufman scored 13 points apiece and Youngstown State beat Division III Thiel College 69-55 on Wednesday.
- Ball State rolls past NAIA Indiana-Kokomo 90-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:09 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Jeremiah Davis had 11 points with a career-high eight assists, and Ball State rolled to a 90-54 victory over NAIA Indiana-Kokomo on Wednesday night.
- Nelson-Henry leads Penn over La Salle 80-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Darien Nelson-Henry had 31 points with 14 rebounds and Penn knocked off La Salle 80-64 on Wednesday.
- Eaves scores 30, South Carolina State beats NAIA Allen 86-74 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:04 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - Eric Eaves scored a career-high 30 points and Ed Stephens added 17 to help South Carolina State pull away for an 86-74 win over NAIA Allen on Wednesday night.
- Suns sign free-agent guard Bryce Cotton Updated: Nov-25-15 8:52 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns signed free-agent guard Bryce Cotton on Wednesday before their home game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
- No. 13 Indiana loses again in Maui, 72-69 to UNLV Updated: Nov-25-15 8:42 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Indiana had a rough start and tough finish to the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. Two losses that came down to the final seconds around a 10-point win.
- Engesser scores 25; Denver beats Idaho State 79-69 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:31 pm
DENVER - Nate Engesser made five 3-pointers and scored 25 points to help Denver beat Idaho State 79-69 Wednesday for the Pioneers' fourth straight victory.
- UNLV hangs on for 72-69 win over No. 13 Indiana Updated: Nov-25-15 8:29 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - UNLV answered every run by Indiana, and the Runnin' Rebels were able to hang through the frantic final seconds for a 72-69 victory over the 13th-ranked Hoosiers on Wednesday.
- Drake 3rd in Gulf Coast Showcase; beats Pepperdine 69-53 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:24 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Reed Timmer had 21 points with five assists, and Drake pulled away in the second half to beat Pepperdine 69-53 in the third-place game of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Wednesday night.
- Mann, Frazier help Georgia hold off High Point 49-46 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:21 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - It's Thanksgiving not Halloween, but Georgia basketball coach Mark Fox was sure the Bulldogs were waking the dead with their 49-46 win over High Point Wednesday.
- Howard defeats Central Arkansas 73-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - James Daniel III scored 22 points and Damon Collins and Marcel Boyd had double-doubles to help Howard beat Central Arkansas 73-54 Wednesday.
- Person, Troy use hot second half to beat North Texas 86-74 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:08 pm
DENTON, Texas - Wesley Person scored 21 of his 24 points in the second half and Jordon Varnado had 16 points with 10 rebounds to lead Troy to an 86-74 win over host North Texas in the Mean Green Challenge on Wednesday.
- Fan pours drink on Celtics draft pick Thornton during game Updated: Nov-25-15 8:03 pm
SYDNEY - An Australian basketball fan faces a possible life ban after tipping beer on the head of Boston Celtics 2015 draft pick Marcus Thornton during a domestic league game.
- Moody, Gielo lead Mississippi over Georgia State 68-59 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:03 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Stefan Moody scored 21 points to lead Mississippi to a 68-59 victory over Georgia State on Wednesday night.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Tennessee-Martin rolls to 83-57 win over Harris-Stowe Updated: Nov-25-15 7:03 pm
MARTIN, Tennessee - Myles Taylor had 21 points and 10 rebounds to lead Tennessee-Martin to an 83-57 win over Harris-Stowe on Wednesday.
- Emmanuel Sanders uses JUGS Machine in backyard to stay sharp Updated: Nov-25-15 6:41 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Pro Bowl receiver Emmanuel Sanders considers it the best $2,200 he's ever spent.