- Arizona sending Milwaukee $6.5 million as part of Hill trade Updated: Feb-01-16 2:32 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks are giving the Brewers $6.5 million as part of the trade that sent infielder Aaron Hill and right-handed starter Chase Anderson and infielder Aaron Hill to Milwaukee for shortstop Jean Segura and righty Tyler Wagner.
- The Latest: Doucoure joins Watford Updated: Feb-01-16 2:18 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- Duke out of AP men's Top 25 poll; Oklahoma stays No. 1 Updated: Feb-01-16 2:06 pm
For the first time in more than eight years, Duke is nowhere to be seen in The Associated Press Top 25 - not near the top, not even at the bottom. This is the first time since the preseason poll of 2007-08 that the Blue Devils are not ranked.
- The Latest: Finnish prime minister still plans to open house Updated: Feb-01-16 2:05 pm
BERLIN - The Latest on the huge influx of asylum-seekers to Europe (all times local):
- Infantino would hire non-European to run FIFA administration Updated: Feb-01-16 1:56 pm
LONDON - Gianni Infantino will not appoint a fellow European to run the FIFA administration if he is elected president, indicating he wants an African to fill the role of secretary-general.
- Duke out of AP men's poll for 1st time in over 8 years Updated: Feb-01-16 1:41 pm
For the first time in more than eight years, Duke is not in The Associated Press Top 25.
- Spain court probes passports of 2 US basketball players Updated: Feb-01-16 1:38 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - A Spanish court is investigating the alleged use of false passports by two American basketball players.
- Arkansas' Kingsley named SEC basketball Player of the Week Updated: Feb-01-16 1:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas Razorback Moses Kingsley has been named the Southeastern Conference's men's basketball Player of the Week.
- Oklahoma's Hield named Big 12 basketball Player of the Week Updated: Feb-01-16 1:30 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield has been named the Big 12 basketball Player of the Week.
- Guardiola to become Man City manager, replacing Pellegrini Updated: Feb-01-16 1:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Pep Guardiola and Manchester City have long been considered a likely match: Soccer's most admired coach and a club with massive spending power seeking to become the dominant force in Europe.
- Boucher's career-high 26 lead No. 23 Oregon past Arizona St Updated: Feb-01-16 12:58 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Chris Boucher is in just his fourth year of organized basketball, and Sunday night was the best yet for Oregon's 6-foot-10 stringbean forward.
- A lot going wrong for Gary Neville, but not all his fault Updated: Feb-01-16 12:48 pm
MADRID - Gary Neville knew that coaching at a high level wasn't going to be easy. He certainly didn't expect to be struggling so badly so early.
- Latin American clay-court swing kicks off in Ecuador Updated: Feb-01-16 12:44 pm
QUITO, Ecuador - Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain defeated Brazil's Rogerio Dutra Silva 6-3, 6-1 on Monday to reach the second round of the Ecuador Open.
- A look at some memorable Super Bowl meltdowns Updated: Feb-01-16 12:23 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Getting to the Super Bowl takes years of hard work and sweat for the players who reach the game.
- Birnbaum's 90th-minute header puts US men past Iceland, 3-2 Updated: Feb-01-16 12:01 pm
CARSON, California - Steve Birnbaum and the U.S. men's national team both need some time to shake off an up-and-down 2015 season.
- Reeling Phoenix Suns fire coach Jeff Hornacek Updated: Feb-01-16 10:37 am
PHOENIX - Jeff Hornacek was fired Monday as coach of the Phoenix Suns, who are mired in one of the worst stretches in franchise history.
- Sweden coach Hamren stepping down after Euro 2016 Updated: Feb-01-16 8:54 am
STOCKHOLM - Sweden coach Erik Hamren says he will step down after the Euro 2016 finals irrespective of how well the team has done.
- Barcelona presidents questioned over Neymar contract Updated: Feb-01-16 8:20 am
MADRID - Barcelona's current and former club presidents were questioned by a judge in a Madrid court on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged irregularities regarding the transfer of Brazil striker Neymar.
- Bike manufacturer says will sue Belgian rider over motor use Updated: Feb-01-16 8:20 am
PARIS - Italian manufacturer Wilier Triestina says it will sue the Belgian cyclist who used a motor on her bike at the cyclo-cross world championships in the latest scandal to rock the sport.
- Sexwale to meet South African federation over FIFA campaign Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
FIFA presidential candidate Tokyo Sexwale will meet with senior South African Football Association officials on Tuesday for an "update" amid reports that the millionaire businessman's home federation is frustrated over his lackluster campaign.
- Scott hopes All-Star Game opens doors when career is over Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - John Scott had a transformative weekend at the NHL All-Star Game, and he hopes it might help him land another job in or out of the game.
- Nashville puts on good show for NHL All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Music City waited 18 years to host the NHL All-Star game.
- John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of the season Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
LONDON - Chelsea captain John Terry will leave the English Premier League champion at the end of the season after the club he has served since the age of 14 told him it would not be renewing his contract.
- European transfer window enters final day Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
LONDON - It's the last day for clubs in Europe's top leagues to strengthen their squads before the winter transfer window closes.
- Chick Hearn's widow, Marge Hearn, dies at 98 Updated: Feb-01-16 8:13 am
LOS ANGELES - Marge Hearn, the widow of legendary Los Angeles Lakers broadcaster Chick Hearn, has died. She was 98.