- Wisconsin woman writes bombing suspect Updated: Apr-16-14 8:01 am
- Holly Township woman to return to Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-16-14 7:07 am
- Baby lost in bombing chaos to be reunited with mom Updated: Apr-16-14 5:58 am
- Marathon suspect seeks dismissal of some charges Updated: Apr-16-14 5:56 am
- At Boston Marathon, a chance to finally finish Updated: Apr-16-14 3:24 am
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line Updated: Apr-16-14 1:04 am
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks Updated: Apr-16-14 12:29 am
- White Sox wear Boston Strong on 1-year anniversary Updated: Apr-15-14 9:50 pm
- Brothers hurt in marathon bombing retrace route Updated: Apr-15-14 7:49 pm
- Could police have averted the Boston bombings? Updated: Apr-15-14 5:37 pm
- Obama has silent moment for Boston bombing Updated: Apr-15-14 3:17 pm
- Wife of bomb suspect got triple-slaying subpoena Updated: Apr-15-14 2:55 pm
- Bombing wounds 3 in central Cairo Updated: Apr-15-14 11:40 am
- Suspicious devices in Boston high-voltage fuses Updated: Apr-15-14 11:07 am
- Indiana runner to honor Boston Marathon victims Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- Shaheen thanking NH police who responded to Boston Updated: Apr-15-14 10:23 am
- Boston Globe wins Pulitzer for bombing coverage Updated: Apr-15-14 6:44 am
- AP PHOTOS: 4 heroes of the Boston Marathon bombing Updated: Apr-14-14 9:47 pm
- Questions linger year after Boston Marathon bombs Updated: Apr-14-14 5:42 pm
- Boston Globe wins Pulitzer for marathon coverage Updated: Apr-14-14 4:23 pm
- Vet with no left leg to run in Boston Marathon Updated: Apr-14-14 4:02 pm
- Boston bombing survivor: A 'miracle' to be here Updated: Apr-14-14 3:58 pm
- Lawmakers approve 'Boston Strong' license plate Updated: Apr-14-14 12:13 pm
- Histories collected of Indiana courthouse bombing Updated: Apr-14-14 11:31 am
- Red Cross gives coping tips on bombing anniversary Updated: Apr-14-14 4:28 am
BARABOO, Wisconsin - A Baraboo woman says she's been criticized and even threatened for sending letters of support to the Boston Marathon bombing suspect.
HOLLY TOWNSHIP, Michigan - When Anita Harless told her sons that she was returning to the Boston Marathon this year, they told her they didn't want to come, she said.
ABUJA, Nigeria - A baby lost in the chaos of the bus station bomb blast in Nigeria's capital is to be reunited Wednesday with her critically wounded mother, a Nigerian newspaper reported.
BOSTON - Lawyers for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect are headed to court Wednesday to ask a judge to dismiss some of the charges against him and to ease restrictions on him in prison.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Just one tiny misstep at mile 15 of the Boston Marathon last spring ruined any chance of amputee runner Jeff Glasbrenner breaking four hours.
BOSTON - A man taken into custody near the Boston Marathon finish line late Tuesday, the anniversary of the deadly pressure cooker bombings, had a rice cooker in his backpack and was being charged with possession of a hoax device, police said.
BOSTON - Survivors, first responders and relatives of those killed in the Boston Marathon bombing marked the anniversary Tuesday with tributes that combined sorrow over the loss of innocent victims with pride over the city's resilience in the face of a terror attack.
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox have paid tribute to victims of the Boston Marathon bombing before their game against the Red Sox.
BOSTON - Two Boston-area brothers who each lost a right leg in the Boston Marathon bombings have retraced the marathon route on the anniversary in a relay walk-and-ride with relatives and friends.
BOSTON - It was a shocking slaying in a Boston suburb that sometimes goes years without one homicide, let alone three at once. The victims' throats had been sliced in a home on a tree-lined street, marijuana and cash strewn over their bodies.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is paying tribute to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing on its first anniversary with a moment of silence in the Oval Office.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The attorney for the wife of the dead Boston Marathon bombing suspect says a federal grand jury asked her for items that belonged to one of the victims in a triple slaying in a Boston suburb nearly three years ago.
CAIRO - A homemade bomb exploded near a traffic police post on a bridge over the Nile River in central Cairo early Tuesday, wounding two policemen and a civilian, security officials said.
BOSTON - Authorities say what was at first described as a "possible pipe bomb" outside a state building in Boston turned out to be a high-voltage fuse that did not present a danger.
KOKOMO, Indiana - Cheryl Marner was a mile from the finish line at last year's Boston Marathon when all of the runners in front of her suddenly stopped.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is thanking New Hampshire law-enforcement officials who responded to the Boston Marathon bombings a year ago.
NEW YORK - An award that usually is met with cheers and jubilation instead came with a moment of silence, as The Boston Globe won the Pulitzer Prize for breaking news for its "exhaustive and empathetic" coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing and the manhunt that followed.
An EMT. A volunteer. A spectator in a cowboy hat.
BOSTON - A surveillance video shows a man prosecutors say is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev placing a bomb near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, just yards from where an 8-year-old boy was killed when it exploded.
BOSTON - The Boston Globe has won a Pulitzer Prize for breaking news for its coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing.
TACOMA, Washington - The first six times Edward Lychik told his physical therapist he wanted to run again, she was noncommittal, and with good reason.
BOSTON - When John Odom left the Boston Medical Center five weeks after the Boston Marathon bombing it wasn't certain he would ever walk again. But after 11 surgeries and almost a year later, he gets around fine with a cane. Odom has little problem standing, walking, playing golf or even dancing with his wife.
BOSTON - A bill creating a "Boston Strong" license plate has been given final approval by lawmakers.
KOKOMO, Indiana - The experiences of those who survived a bomb blast that rocked a central Indiana courthouse 27 years ago are being preserved with an oral history project.
BOSTON - The American Red Cross shares helpful tips on how to prepare for the emotional struggles the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing may elicit.