- Alexander bringing back sports teams with influx of students Updated: May-04-15 10:57 am
ALEXANDER, North Dakota - The Alexander High School Comets sports teams will once again be blazing their own way, thanks to the oil boom in western North Dakota.
- Volleyball and soccer top list of preferred Olympic tickets Updated: Apr-28-15 5:19 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rio's Olympic committee says volleyball and soccer are the most popular sports for fans seeking tickets for the 2016 Games.
- Indiana school revises policies after coach harassed players Updated: Apr-27-15 3:52 pm
LAPORTE, Indiana - A northern Indiana school district will revise its sexual harassment policies and increase training on how to initiate and investigate complaints as part of a settlement in a case involving a coach who had a sexual relationship with a player, the U.S. Department of Education announced Monday.
- Rio Olympic head says venue with fish die-off will be safe Updated: Apr-17-15 4:21 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - The head of the Rio 2016 Olympic organizing committee promised Friday that the venue for rowing and canoeing would be safe despite a massive fish die-off in the small lake that will host the events.
- National volleyball meet to be held in Charleston Updated: Apr-14-15 3:11 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The national governing body of athletics at two-year colleges will hold its Division II volleyball championships in Charleston over the next three years.
- Va. Tech research center expands recreational opportunities Updated: Apr-12-15 9:50 am
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Companies have long invested in corporate gyms as part of hopes to boost productivity through healthier employees.