- White knows he's man to beat - again - in Sochi Updated: Dec-07-13 12:04 am
- UND volleyball coach quits amid hit-and-run probe Updated: Dec-05-13 10:26 am
- Unbeaten Mizzou volleyball to host NCAA tournament Updated: Dec-05-13 5:07 am
- UW blocker earns Mountain West honor Updated: Dec-04-13 6:29 am
- Mizzou volleyball wraps up perfect regular season Updated: Nov-29-13 6:50 pm
- Nicholls' athletes graduating at high rate Updated: Nov-26-13 6:15 am
- Ark. St.-Ark.-LR to meet in Sun Belt volleyball Updated: Nov-19-13 9:03 am
- US gets silver in volleyball grand champions cup Updated: Nov-17-13 9:48 am
- US volleyball beats Thailand in 5 sets Updated: Nov-16-13 11:44 am
- Correction: West Virginia-Helping Habitat story Updated: Nov-08-13 1:37 pm
With two Olympic gold medals, more than a dozen titles at the X Games - Winter and Summer - and crossover appeal that makes sponsors drool, Shaun White knows everyone will be coming after him in Sochi.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota volleyball coach Ashley Hardee has resigned amid an investigation into an alleged hit-and-run incident at the Big Sky tournament last weekend in Portland, Oregon
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The unbeaten Missouri women's volleyball team hosts the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament in Columbia this weekend.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Junior middle blocker Erin Kirby has been named to the first team Mountain West All-Conference volleyball team.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The Missouri women's volleyball team hopes a 34-match winning streak and an undefeated regular season produce an early home-court advantage in the upcoming NCAA tournament.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - A new report shows Nicholls State's athletes graduating at a rate of 73 percent, which is up five percent from a year ago putting the Colonels fourth overall in the Southland Conference while finishing first among league schools in Louisiana.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Second-seeded Arkansas-Little Rock will play seventh-seeded Arkansas State in the first round of the 2013 Sun Belt Conference volleyball tournament.
TOKYO - The United States beat the Domincan Republic in four sets on Sunday to win the silver medal at the volleyball World Grand Champions Cup.
TOKYO - Jordan Larson-Burbach had 23 points to lead the U.S. women's national volleyball team to a 13-25, 27-25, 25-22, 21-25, 15-13 victory Saturday over Thailand at the FIVB Women's World Grand Champions Cup.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - In a Nov. 7 story about the West Virginia volleyball team helping Habitat for Humanity, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of the West Virginia coach. Her name is Jill Kramer, not Jim Kramer. The Associated Press also misspelled the name of a player. She is Maddie Hinds, not Maddi.