- Wounded game warden avoided felony illegal hunting charges Updated: Jul-05-15 5:07 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas Parks and Wildlife game warden who was illegally hunting when he was shot in 2013 was allowed to keep his job and face a fine rather than felony charges, according to a newspaper report Sunday.
- Massachusetts businesses get break on worker comp costs Updated: Jul-05-15 4:32 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts businesses are getting a break on worker compensation costs for the new fiscal year.
- Excerpts from editorials by Illinois newspapers Updated: Jun-30-15 6:56 pm
June 30, 2015
- Gov. Rauner's request for 5 business reforms hold up budget Updated: Jun-28-15 12:34 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Gov. Bruce Rauner has an answer to the state Capitol budget impasse: adopt five "structural reforms" that make it cheaper to do business in Illinois.
- Workplace safety summit highlights transportation hazards Updated: Jun-27-15 12:26 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - As a safety specialist with Union Telephone Company, Cal Davis routinely worries about his maintenance workers, who have to scale high heights and deal with dangerous equipment on a daily basis.
- Court: Farm, ranch laborers eligible for workers' comp Updated: Jun-25-15 3:04 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Court of Appeals cleared the way for farm and ranch laborers to receive workers' compensation benefits by declaring a decades-old provision in state law unconstitutional.
- Spokane card dealer charged with theft in disability scam Updated: Jun-13-15 12:35 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - A card dealer who claimed he was too injured to work has been charged with stealing workers' compensation benefits after he was caught working at casinos in Spokane.
- Google releases more details on self-driving car accidents Updated: Jun-05-15 6:41 pm
NEW YORK - Google is disclosing more details about the 12 accidents involving its self-driving cars so far as part of a commitment to provide monthly updates about the safety and performance of the vehicles.