- Full lunar eclipse delights Americas, 1st of year Updated: Apr-15-14 12:43 pm
- Visions of 1964 World's Fair didn't all come true Updated: Apr-12-14 11:01 am
- Astronauts share love of space with students Updated: Apr-11-14 10:07 am
- Ohio city supports naming road for Neil Armstrong Updated: Apr-04-14 6:32 am
- Air, space artifacts to get new display in DC Updated: Apr-03-14 11:53 am
- Douglas Brinkley to deliver Armstrong lecture Updated: Apr-02-14 4:05 am
- Whitefish man honored for locating Apollo rockets Updated: Mar-27-14 2:26 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Sky-gazers in North and South America were treated to a full lunar eclipse - at least those fortunate enough to have clear skies.
NEW YORK - Video phone calls? Yeah, we do that. Asking computers for information? Sure, several times a day. Colonies on the moon and jet packs as a mode of everyday transportation. OK, maybe not.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - "Do you think there is life on other planets?"
LEBANON, Ohio - Officials in a southwest Ohio city support a plan to name a new stretch of state highway for astronaut Neil Armstrong, who lived in the area after becoming the first man to walk on the moon.
WASHINGTON - Some of the most iconic artifacts of aviation and space history will be getting an updated display for the 21st century, with the Apollo moon landing as the centerpiece.
KALISPELL, Montana - Jay Larsen was towing a chirping sonar device three miles beneath the surface of the Atlantic Ocean, trolling the Bermuda Triangle for lost artifacts, when he discovered a trove of buried treasure that had spent more than 40 years lost at sea.