- What to watch: Crunch time calm; texting while driving bill Updated: May-24-15 9:07 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The closing days of Texas' legislative session usually mean political chaos, with some lawmakers scrambling to finalize pet proposed legislation and others working just as hard to block bills they despise.
- Some of the major bills approved by Oklahoma Legislature Updated: May-22-15 6:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Legislature wrapped up the 2015 legislative session on Friday, one week before its constitutionally mandated deadline, by passing dozens of last-minute measures. Among them are several related to the $7.1 billion state budget.
- Cannes steps into trouble with high-heels dress code Updated: May-19-15 1:33 pm
CANNES, France - The Cannes Film Festival is coming under scrutiny for its strict dress code after women not wearing high heels were turned away from a premiere.
- ACLU of Idaho warns schools of discriminatory dress codes Updated: May-12-15 5:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The American Civil Liberties Union of Idaho is warning that a south-central Idaho school district's dress code is unconstitutional and must be changed.
- Shelton teens told their prom dresses don't meet dress code Updated: May-11-15 9:10 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Some Shelton teens are being told their prom dresses don't meet the school's dress code and they won't be allowed into the dance.
- South Bend bar's dress code barring tattoos within the law Updated: May-10-15 10:04 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A northern Indiana bar was within its rights to deny a man entry because his neck tattoo violated its dress code despite the patron's feelings of discrimination, a civil rights group says.
- Gov. Mary Fallin signs bill banning texting while driving Updated: May-05-15 6:14 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin added her signature Tuesday to legislation that makes it illegal to text message while driving in Oklahoma and then issued a challenge to the state's motorists.
- More distracted drivers than ever on Pennsylvania roads Updated: Apr-29-15 11:22 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Eyes on the road, hands on the wheel!