- Funeral held for 2 shooting victims Updated: Apr-19-14 3:20 pm
- Mixed feelings for Garcia Marquez in hometown Updated: Apr-18-14 11:34 pm
- Peaches Geldof funeral to be held on Easter Monday Updated: Apr-18-14 7:35 am
- Princess Lacey's life celebrated at Michigan State Updated: Apr-17-14 9:52 pm
- Grossman debates head of Massachusetts gun lobby Updated: Apr-17-14 5:21 pm
- Holder: Hate crimes 'an affront to who we are' Updated: Apr-17-14 5:15 pm
- Memorial for Colorado transportation workers Updated: Apr-17-14 7:35 am
- Funerals scheduled for 2 Atlanta firefighters Updated: Apr-17-14 4:19 am
- Deputy shot and paralyzed in 1991 has died Updated: Apr-16-14 12:08 pm
- Public memorial for Herb Emory set for Saturday Updated: Apr-16-14 5:56 am
- Funerals scheduled for 3 killed at Jewish sites Updated: Apr-15-14 7:44 pm
- Hundreds pay respects to Joe Dini in Yerington Updated: Apr-15-14 7:01 pm
- Memorial service marks Hillsborough anniversary Updated: Apr-15-14 12:47 pm
- Rural Platte woman dies after fall through roof Updated: Apr-15-14 9:04 am
- Funeral for Nuala Pell set for April 21 in Newport Updated: Apr-14-14 6:58 pm
- Memorial held for camper in Albuquerque shooting Updated: Apr-14-14 5:27 pm
- Missouri Senate holds memorial for former members Updated: Apr-14-14 4:47 pm
- Memorial planned for crash that killed Ill. man Updated: Apr-14-14 1:19 pm
- Boy, 4, killed by vehicle after dad's funeral Updated: Apr-14-14 12:07 pm
- Replica of Lincoln funeral locomotive visits Ohio Updated: Apr-14-14 4:41 am
- USM hosts memorial service Updated: Apr-14-14 4:05 am
- Illinois man recreating Lincoln funeral train car Updated: Apr-13-14 1:40 pm
- DeSoto will take Good Friday as a holiday Updated: Apr-13-14 10:34 am
- Memorial for suspect shot by Albuquerque police Updated: Apr-13-14 6:13 am
- Boy, 4, fatally struck after father's funeral Updated: Apr-12-14 8:04 pm
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - About 3,000 people attended services for a doctor and his 14-year-old grandson killed in shootings at a Jewish center in suburban Kansas City.
ARACATACA, Colombia - Gabriel Garcia Marquez and his homeland had a relationship as conflicted as any in the Nobel laureate's twisting and impassioned novels.
LONDON - The family of Peaches Geldof say her funeral will be take place on Easter Monday at the same church where her mother's funeral was held.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Lacey Holsworth did not stop smiling until cancer took her life.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Treasurer Steve Grossman faced off against the state's gun lobby director in an informal debate Thursday meant to highlight what the Democratic candidate for governor says is the failure of a party primary opponent - Attorney General Martha Coakley - to embrace tougher gun control.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - All Americans stand with the mourners of three people killed at Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday, adding that hate crimes are "an affront" to the nation.
DENVER - The Colorado Department of Transportation is remembering employees who have died in the line of duty.
ATLANTA - Atlanta Fire Rescue officials say they're preparing for the funerals of two firefighters who died recently.
ST. CROIX FALLS, Wisconsin - A western Wisconsin sheriff's deputy who was shot and paralyzed in 1991 has died and will be buried with full law enforcement honors on the 23rd anniversary of the shooting.
ATLANTA - A public memorial service is planned for Saturday to celebrate the life of longtime WSB Radio and WSB-TV traffic reporter "Captain" Herb Emory.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Funeral arrangements for three people killed at two Jewish community sites near Kansas City on Sunday are scheduled for later this week.
YERINGTON, Nevada - Several hundred of Joe Dini's friends, family and colleagues paid their last respects Tuesday at a funeral mass for the former, longtime Nevada Assembly speaker who was described as a quiet, humble man who became a "legislative giant" with a nose for compromise during more than three decades in the legislature.
LIVERPOOL, England - Scarves donated by football clubs across the world were laid out in the center circle at Anfield, forming the shape of the number "96" beneath a clear blue sky.
PLATTE, South Dakota - A woman helping do roof work on a building at her rural Platte residence died after falling through a soft spot on the roof.
NEWPORT, Rhode Island - A funeral service for Nuala Pell, wife of the late Sen. Claiborne Pell, has been scheduled next week in Newport.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Mourners paid their respects Sunday for a homeless camper who was shot and killed by Albuquerque police in a confrontation that sparked protests and renewed calls for reform.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators paused in the final weeks of this legislative session to honor their former colleagues who have died during the past several decades with a memorial service on Monday.
QUINCY, Illinois - A group in Great Britain plans to erect a memorial to the 11 people who died during a military plane crash just after the end of World War II, including a man from Quincy.
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Authorities in southeastern Pennsylvania say the crash that killed a 4-year-old boy hours after he returned from his father's funeral appears to have been a "tragic accident."
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A full-size replica of a steam locomotive that pulled Abraham Lincoln's funeral car will visit Ohio this week.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The University of Southern Mississippi is hosting the annual Golden Eagle Memorial Service on Tuesday.
ELGIN, Illinois - To mark the 150th anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's assassination next year, an Illinois man is constructing a full-size replica of the funeral train car that carried the president's body from Washington, D.C., to his final resting place in Springfield.
HERNANDO, Mississippi - DeSoto County supervisors have decided to designate Good Friday - April 18 - as a holiday for county workers instead of the state's observance of Confederate Memorial Day on April 28.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A homeless camper who was shot by Albuquerque police in the Sandia foothills is being remembered.
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - A 4-year-old Pennsylvania boy is dead after police say he being hit by a car after his father's funeral.