- CAS sets 2-day hearing in Marta Dominguez doping case Updated: May-06-15 7:59 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Former world champion runner Marta Dominguez will face accusations of blood doping at a two-day hearing at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Zhang gets gold medal back after doping ban overturned Updated: May-06-15 4:02 am
KUWAIT CITY - The Olympic Council of Asia has returned an Asian Games gold medal to Chinese hammer thrower Zhang Wenxiu after overturning a doping ban.
- Arkansas women's track and field secures top ranking Updated: May-05-15 11:24 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas women's track and field team has taken over the top spot in the outdoor national rankings.
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife Updated: May-04-15 3:02 pm
BOSTON - A Tennessee woman searching for the stranger she kissed while running the Boston Marathon this year says she finally heard back - from the mystery man's wife.
- Gamecocks assistant to coach US women at world championships Updated: May-04-15 2:47 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Longtime South Carolina track assistant Delethea Quarles was named the head coach for the U.S. women's track and field team to compete in the world championships in China this summer.
- Pa.'s Santucci repeats at Pittsburgh Marathon women's champ Updated: May-04-15 8:41 am
PITTSBURGH - Pennsylvania's Clara Santucci repeated as the women's champion and Kenyan Stephen Njoroge won the men's race at Sunday's Pittsburgh Marathon.
- Razorbacks women's track and field team posts school records Updated: May-03-15 6:06 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas women's track and field team scored several personal bests in route to an NCAA-leading performance at a California competition.
- Gloyeske wins Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati Updated: May-03-15 2:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Two southwest Ohioans won the top prizes for men and women in the Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati.
- Kenya's Kandie wins Prague international marathon Updated: May-03-15 6:30 am
PRAGUE - Felix Kipchirchir Kandie of Kenya won the Prague International Marathon on Sunday while Yebrgual Melese of Ethiopia claimed the women's race.
- Athletic conference that Haskell belongs to dissolving Updated: May-01-15 11:01 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Haskell Indian Nations University officials plan to meet with school athletes to determine whether they'll transfer because the athletics conference the school belongs to is dissolving.
- ASU track and field athletes honored by Sun Belt Updated: Apr-29-15 6:32 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Arkansas State long jumper Roelf Pienaar and hurdler Emenderlyn Iwuji are being honored with Sun Belt Conference weekly track and field awards.
- Police: Boston Marathon winner's purse stolen during parade Updated: Apr-29-15 12:16 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico resident Caroline Rotich may have won the 2015 Boston Marathon elite women's division and the hearts of Santa Fe citizens.
- CAS hearing cancelled in doping case of Russian runner Updated: Apr-28-15 12:38 pm
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The Court of Arbitration for Sport says a hearing scheduled Wednesday in the doping case of three-time Chicago Marathon winner Liliya Shobukhova has been cancelled.
- Norman's Scott Downard wins Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon Updated: Apr-26-15 5:21 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Scott Downard has won the 15th annual Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.
- Kipchoge wins his 1st London Marathon in Kenyan top 4 Updated: Apr-26-15 1:50 pm
LONDON - Eliud Kipchoge won the London Marathon for the first time on Sunday, leading home a Kenyan top four ahead of defending champion Wilson Kipsang.
- Stowers stuns field to win 110 hurdles at Drake Relays Updated: Apr-25-15 11:51 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The field for the women's 110-meter hurdle race at the Drake Relays was so stacked that hometown favorite Lolo Jones' late scratch was barely noticed.
- Lucas leads US women in 800-meter relay at Penn Relays Updated: Apr-25-15 6:30 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Porscha Lucas led Team USA to victory in the women's 800-meter relay at the Penn Relays on Saturday and the Americans won four of six events in the U.S.A. vs. The World races.
- Wietecha wins Country Music Marathon for 3rd straight year Updated: Apr-25-15 5:47 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Scott Wietecha won the St. Jude Country Music Marathon for a third straight year Saturday, finishing in 2 hours, 23 minutes, 39 seconds.
- Prison inmates in addiction program to run 5K Updated: Apr-24-15 5:04 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah State Prison inmates participating in an addiction recovery program will run in a 5-kilometer race next week.
- Still possessing record, Radcliffe ready for final marathon Updated: Apr-22-15 7:14 pm
LONDON - In front of Buckingham Palace, Paula Radcliffe will cross the finish line and bid farewell on Sunday.
- No place for world's top marathon in 2024 Boston Olympics Updated: Apr-21-15 7:39 pm
BOSTON - No sport is more connected to Olympic history than the marathon, and no marathon is more iconic than the Boston race that has been testing and torturing distance runners for 119 years.
- Desisa wins 119th Boston Marathon; Rotich takes women's race Updated: Apr-21-15 3:11 am
BOSTON - Lelisa Desisa ran through the rain to earn a second Boston Marathon victory and his first chance to enjoy it.
- The Latest: Wheelchair champ gives wreath to Richards family Updated: Apr-20-15 9:16 pm
- For Boston winner Meb Keflezighi, a year of thanks Updated: Apr-19-15 4:44 pm
BOSTON - Ever since Meb Keflezighi won last year's Boston Marathon, the first race after the finish-line bombings and the first win for an American man in more than 30 years, fans have been gravitating to him wherever he goes.
- 30K runners, 28,200 bananas: Boston Marathon by the numbers Updated: Apr-19-15 10:26 am
BOSTON - The Boston Marathon includes 26.2 miles, 34 elite athletes, 30,000 runners, 87 countries, 1 million spectators and $830,500 in prize money.