- More than 29,700 register for Honolulu Marathon Updated: Dec-05-13 3:58 pm
- Colorado, Providence win NCAA cross-country titles Updated: Nov-23-13 6:49 pm
- US sprinter Darvis Patton retires after 13 years Updated: Nov-18-13 8:49 pm
- US sprinter Darvis Patton retires after 13 years Updated: Nov-18-13 8:39 pm
- Brosseau takes Las Vegas Marathon Updated: Nov-18-13 2:57 am
- Tens of thousands compete in 20th Philly Marathon Updated: Nov-17-13 1:55 pm
- Bolt, Fraser-Pryce are IAAF athletes of the year Updated: Nov-16-13 4:39 pm
HONOLULU - So far more than 29,700 runners have registered for this weekend's Honolulu Marathon.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Oregon's Edward Cheserek and Dartmouth's Abbey D'Agostino overcame wind chills in the teens and a muddy course to win NCAA cross-country titles on Saturday.
Olympic medalist Darvis Patton is retiring from sprinting after a 13-year professional career.
Barely even retired from sprinting and Darvis Patton is already contemplating a cool, new endeavor - bobsledding.
LAS VEGAS - Jason Brosseau of Colorado Springs, Colorado, pulled away from Andrew Duncan of Las Vegas over the final mile to win the Las Vegas Marathon on Sunday.
PHILADELPHIA - About 30,000 runners flocked to Pennsylvania's largest city for the 20th annual Philadelphia Marathon and related events.